Twin Study: Homosexuality is NOT genetic

Here you have it.

You can for ever debunk the "I was born that way" from faggots.

Attached: homoNotGenetical.png (1122x2283, 614.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gss.norc.org/get-the-data
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Weimar.png (1481x4799 450.88 KB, 1.56M)

Gayness does not have a genetic basis, it does have a partially biological one. This.

Attached: Toxoplamosis.png (1279x880, 140.34K)

I'm very skeptical of this. To me, it's more like heavy sexual abuse and/or heavy pro-LGBT propaganda and acceptation. Epecially with the very harsh and competitive sexual market for men, some will go to easy degenerate gay ex, since they have been brainwashed into accepting it as normal…

Jesus fuck, read your own images before you post them.

I bet we can predict which twin was molested.

You should read some of the self-reporting from gay people on their first sexual experience. There are plenty of websites where these people just put up those self-reports because for them, it's kinky reading, but for us, it's informative because there is a common thread in many of those reports - they were molested by someone of the same sex when they were very young.

You know how pedophiles typically were molested as kids? Yeah, faggotry works in the same way. In other words, we can literally fix the gay problem by throwing the gays in the bogs. No gays = no molesting kids.

Yeah. Fags are either abused as children or lacking a present father figure, sometimes both. Fags also like to prey on men with weak wills, guys who cant get girls, lonely, no father figure and turn groom them. Since being a fag is an identity now, they don't just have a one off experience they commit to it.

Agreed.
Also spics are big into child molesting, get rid of them and the jews with their blood ritual, abuse, molesting cults and children and parents could rest easy.

Attached: gay child molestors.png (960x914, 1.34M)

I will not bother to read these walls of texts. Just let me guess: self reported sexual preferences? Into le trash it goes. Any sexual study that doensn't use objective measures as penile plethysmography or hidden surveillance of dating is pile of crap.

Those are some pretty significant sample sizes!
Now, how can this be used to argue against a lot of the crap kids are getting exposed to these days?
Especially in schools, where a majority of it is getting pushed.
Do children have a right to have their innate sexual orientation protected against undue influence until they have reached legal and/or physical adulthood?
As their legal guardians, should parents have the right to decide what material schools show their children (of course they should, but this has been under attack, of late, as we all know)?

That sounds like some prime normie-redpilling material.
I don't suppose you have some screencaps?

How about YOU read the images, dipshit.

Since the heritability of faggotry(back when faggots still had closeted marriages) sits around 20% I suspect there is some genetic component but that the susceptible genotype only gets expressed as the faggot phenotype when some environmental factor is encountered by the susceptible organism. This factor could be brain swelling, injury, sexual abuse, an infectious agent possibly sexually transmitted by other faggots, in uterine conditions, post natal exposure to some chemical or common virus which only alters the few susceptible organisms, ect.

What we do know is that despite the libshit media pussy faggotry and tranny shit the number of faggots is actually declining and has been since 1990. They hypothetical causative agent is the lack of reproduction on the part of faggots. In the past these freaks were compelled to breed by social convention thus they passed on their defective genes. Dykes in particular would simply get fucked by a man and that was that. In 1990 the percentage of faggots amoung white Americans was around 1.4% in 2010 that had dropped to 0.8 and declined to 0.6 in 2015. It should be noted that niggers, kikes, spics, azns, saracens, and mudmen all have higher rates of faggotry than whites.

I also would not dismiss the effect of HIV and the mean age of death for male faggots in the US being 47 and dykes 49. Compared to 79 and 81 for the general population. They engage in destructive behavior and thus don't live long enough to breed even if they wanted to.

All this is detailed in the General Social Survey. gss.norc.org/get-the-data

The problem is the solution with Leftism, it's just a matter of how much damage they do on their way out.

Pedo's sex preference doesn't correlate strongly with their adult sex preference. There is definitely a link between pedos and homosexuality but your copypasta method of analysis fails to prove it.

No, this was before I really got into screencapping, but I remember one website like that was experienceproject. I had hypothesized that there would be a common thread in the faggots' origin stories, and started searching for pure, raw data from primary sources. Enter experienceproject, a treasure trove of degenerates documenting their own degeneracy.

Thanks.
I'll check it out the next time I'm on an anonymous connection and behind seven proxies, as I don't want that shit to somehow get associated with me.

DEATH TO HOMOSEXUALS

Attached: 3655caa034b178668b7184326250a01767e6173226ab06ad279d515c51d4fb11.png (700x906, 262.37K)

(Checked)
Fun fact: Most crimes (including sexual) are committed by men.
#KillAllMen
Also

Not an explanation for a phenomenon that shows a variance in same household twins. You'd have to look to twins separated at birth to search for an epigenetic effect.

I thought we already knew it was a combination of hormones and parasites.

reminder that homosexuality is a choice almost entirely influenced by environmental factors

Reminder that if you're a faggot lurking this thread, kill yourself
or go back to your containment board >>>/cuteboys/ and then kill yourself