Brit/pol/ 2824: No Wrongthink Edition

Macron, Ardern host Paris summit against online extremism
france24.com/en/20190515-france-macron-ardern-paris-summit-online-extremism-facebook-twitter

80,000 responses on neo-Nazi web forum from the UK
thetimes.co.uk/article/80-000-britons-on-web-forum-run-by-neo-nazis-plnsrppzx

BBC journalists attacked by Tommy Robinson fans outside the Old Bailey
metro.co.uk/2019/05/14/bbc-journalists-attacked-by-tommy-robinson-fans-outside-the-old-bailey-9540205/

Eurostar Protester said politicians are 'fucking up Brexit'
courtnewsuk.co.uk/eurostar-protester-said-politicians-are-fing-up-brexit/

Attached: cctv.jpg (800x537 794.08 KB, 83K)

have your loicence ready before you post

Attached: police (5).jpg (1200x1200, 353.73K)

for coffee

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x768, 1.01M)

Where are these people getting their shit from?

Attached: e056e42c1d3c7517360974145e19321c.jpg (920x1612 65.11 KB, 145.79K)

Typical american female.

Attached: mutt.jpg (1838x1195 20.2 KB, 1.01M)

Bacon makes me sick.

i see they have plenty of funding for faggot promotion

Attached: how interesting.jpg (288x516, 10.88K)

So greens and change are the good ones?

Almost any photo of large groups of people these days makes me pray for mass shootings. Almost everyone's some form of cunt.

also LibDems

I know this feel

mmm your feet smell absolutely rancid my dear, may I have another whiff?

What do you think about that recent welsh independence march in Cwrdyff?

Attached: 0d792abba91d5be388dbb93e35ddc724455032d270e5216a000ada25df563539.png (514x586, 545.23K)

Wales is the least gay country outside of England

reported for wrongthink

Attached: women police rape gangs.mp4 (698x840 87.75 KB, 102.73K)

for her

Attached: moonrakerdolly.jpg (1280x720, 45.8K)

No shit, kek. Even people I can get along with I hate for being so complacent, and for being hosts for truly bizarre and freaky attitudes.

Prefer the berenstain version tbh.

What is shylass's ethnicity? Teutonic, celtic, iberian etc?

yummy

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (286x467 171.87 KB, 187.89K)

Why is everyone so gay? Why is everyone so stupid? Why is everyone so shallow? Why is everyone devoid of common sense?

yeah how I hate how people rationalize away back into wagedrone mentality when I point out how we are all being (not even just whites) utterly destroyed by the bankers

Who the fuck is this slag now?

probably sort of the dark british type, the black irish, etc.

I’m pretty sure the guys behind the Warwick David midget bashing memi are the same guys doing the monkey hater youtube sphere

so true

Attached: matt-lucas-little-britain-362531.jpg (620x413, 53.82K)

80001 responses now lad

What kind of feet meat is this slag packing?

I hate people taking photos of themselves in public like that. Vanity of vanities.

we are ruled by demons

Attached: police (3)

as a good little drone ive already reported myself

it's like left wing #qanon

She could be your celtic foot fetish wife lad.

Attached: modern women.mp4 (640x360, 10.43M)

keeek yeah I know that feel

Attached: 1494300030218.gif (228x171, 841.88K)

The cops are literally led by tumblrites. There’s no need to remind us how evil, gay and scary they are.

What are you on, lad?

that nonce does this all the time, he goes up and harasses random people who aren't involved in the arsebandit parade and then everyone boos if the randomer politely tells him to fuck off.
I can't wait for the poz to claim that cunt.

Probably the thing I detest more than anything is working/middle class white women who work in offices talking the trendy (utterly cringey) negress bollocks the yid-media tells them to. Worse still is that white women have actually adopted the finger-snapping attitude of femme-coons - as if this is a sign of """empowerment""". I also want anyone who has ever used the word "empowerment" unironically to instantly die.

Proverbs 14:34

yeah but then they all start turning on each other and the nigs start screeching cultural appropriation against the women and poofs and then they just bicker.

unfortunately thanks to the NHS and great strides in anti-retroviral therapy the vesicle of necrotic plague could continue to fester upon this mortal world for several decades more

The words "girl power" have always made me want to call in a napalm strike. Even back when I was a kid, and the yids were pushing the overt sexuality and disagreeable cuntiness of the spice (Nick Lemongrass, Harrisa Not Herbs, Gerry Garlic, Shallots Magazine) girls on children, I wanted anyone who used those words eviscerated. Post things that make you homicidal, lads.

yeah its actually funny to watch how the upper middle class white women use diversity only sparingly but they will shut down any wog who threatens the office toil bennies nest tho.

The utter state.

Attached: old man who looks like he shat himself but is trying to pretend everything is normal.jpg (267x400, 34.77K)

Medicine won't help once these bum pirates pack so much fudge that the poz mutates to the point where medicine and an already overstretched NHS can't help them.

Attached: 1510711461912.png (217x230, 119.03K)

Tbf most negresses seem to get a kick out of their disgusting personalities being proselytised. They complain about shit like when white women who are more attractive than them get braids.

worst part is prior to cell phones and post 60s whore 'dating' culture all those gorls would be prime wife materials and would all have little children

been saying this for ages its going to happen, super aids

super gonorrhoea is already happening

african american nigger women and everything about them makes me want to open the fema camps. when I was a boy I was on a plane ride to alabama from memphis and we landed in atlanta georgia because some old guy was having a seizure or something and all these negresses in the plane just shoved through the plane to get out first. everyone on the plane wanted to lynch them. these two southern boomers (it was late 90s so they were middle aged) were saying niggers and that was where I learned the word nigger

They'd still have been braindead shitheads who sucked the life out of the poor souls who kept them.

volcel gang tbh

every fucking bus ride during school hours makes me want to lynch the lot of them, arrogant little shits that need stomping tbh

Attached: uxbridge wogs (1).mp4 (848x368, 7.96M)

mutation is the only saving grace of the virus tbh
helps that most fags believe current modern medicine protects them from having to use condoms and they're all so keen to take multiple ethnicities up the garden path
globalization is unironically making HIV and other hideous diseases much stronger

it already exists and its truly horrific
normal AIDS usually killed you with a form of aggressive cancer
Super AIDS can literally rot you to death, you end up looking like a hardcore krokidil addict very quickly once it shuts down your immune system

Yeah I'd marry any of them but I'd ban them from owning a phone.

TOP KEK. Forgot about this one.

so cringy

POUR ME ANOTHER CUP OF COFFEE

Attached: 1557534493627.jpg (489x500, 139.77K)

isn't that life in general though lad?

People calling other people white (or even worse, calling themselves white) in a derogatory or objectified manner outside of genuine racial conversations should be punched in the throat.

Could say the same about dogs if you were a cunt. A woman is as good as her master.

god I hate public schooling, the 'white chads' are generally faggots who buddied up with the niggers too. that video has been happening in the states since the early 70s its why school shootings happen

Yeah. White women actually tend to hate niggers because they are even more shameless sponges than women - thus they threaten white woman's ability to parasite. The stupid cunts still propagate negro culture like it's the most normal thing in the world.
So much oven fodder, lads.

yeah true

Attached: 1508301284292.png (327x376, 246.46K)

The poofs and other degenerates are going to kill themselves off and there's nothing anyone can do about it because the stupid cunts just won't stop bumming each other.

Attached: wh (2).jpg (288x499, 52.65K)

fuck having a living wage and shieet. People on welfare get more money to spare smh

Attached: looksatyou.png (669x663, 428.74K)

They just copy what they hear in the press and the media. It's fucking ridiculous tbh, they'll just take one thing that they've only heard one time and ignore any criticism and roll with it. Fortunately you can sometimes undo it.

It's amazing how obsessed with any form of attention trollops are. It's also amazing how easily they pretend to be part of some "culture" which, ostensibly, has nothing to do with them. Women are spearheading the process of white minoritisation - even on a linguistic level (by immediately taking on the language of the """conquering""" coon - as well as his perspective of us).

Hate them all so much smh.

yeah the best part in yank land is that I just got into the sweet spot where I am making a bit more money than I used to but all the extra money I make is just taxed away so I could just work 10 hours less each week and make the same

Women are killing the white race.

Attached: demographic suicide.jpg (680x960, 88.98K)

Fucking wogs and they won't do shit unless they have a ratio of 10:1 and then only from behind like the cowards that they are.

yeah white women are always telling me to learn Spanish. they are so stupid, they have too much power. there are still way to many white american men alive for it to just switch over that fast. the midwest will still be mostly white at the end of the century unless there is a war

Fuck that lad. Ask for a pay cut.

Attached: welfare cliff.jpg (1367x1024, 379.23K)

Baste ginger giving the wog a pasting.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2048x1724, 3.54M)

nice touch
needs to include the fact that it's more furriners that are aborting tbh

just like antifa

The fed will just move immigrants in.

no you need to work a certain amount of hours to qualify for retirement and insurance in USA. I am planning on starting a side handyman business sometime over this coming year though and that will be extra money which will be cash only

Tbf it looked like they were just trying to get a closer look at the fight tbh. The white lads in this will basically be nigger-tier (most likely even speak with their terrible, threatening homosexual accents).

where? there is no housing complexes to shelve 30 thousand somalis in the middle of north dakota

only 1000 calories for dinner today, lad

Attached: 1535494203779s.jpg (248x250, 7.15K)

The entire fucking area was locked down for 24 hours and a curfew put into effect all because some nigs wanted to chimp out

Attached: uxbridge wogs (3)

Might have topped yourself by then lad.

good lad, don't eat anything else until breakfast tomorrow

their voices always make me lol
I think they are meant to sound threatening or something but to me they always sound gay and infantile

Lad it'll be bundled as a stimulus package, they can stick up cheap barracks real fucking easy.