WE WUZ WARRIOR PRINCESSES!

Serena Williams said the 'Black Panther'-style catsuits she wears to play make her feel 'like a warrior princess'

archive.is/AjkiI

Attached: XjDKwTI.jpg (1000x808 178.44 KB, 316.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewtube.com/watch?v=p31aGy_jD3E
jewtube.com/watch?v=X2rQ6Vzr9X8
jewtube.com/watch?v=GJvar0XCJDM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisis_on_Earth-X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Williams said: "I call it, like, my Wakanda-inspired catsuit. We designed it way before the movie, but still, it kind of reminds me of that."
''

Attached: 5b0e80fa1ae66244008b4847-960-1445.jpg (960x1445, 215.05K)

Yeah, but why post it here?

THATS A MAN BABY!
or possibly some kind of ape

Black panther is so funny. It's like Marvel is making fun of the Kangs.
Enjoy your suit and enjoy the fun Marvel hide in the movie.
Kangs got no history and steal other people cultures to explain their stupidity of a race. Even the Mexicans built pyramids.
All Kangs did was speak a click language and build shit houses.
I seen the god must be crazy.
Now that is an accurate movie of kang history.
I glad I am not a nigger.

Attached: kn.png (554x330, 201.61K)

The reddit admin is married to one of these apes.

Attached: anne frank.jpg (1000x669, 70.8K)

"gods"
I seen it a long time ago I should watch it again.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 4.42.02 PM.png (456x623, 227.46K)

im the only princess here , boi

Looks like I pissed off some niggers again.
Tell me again how you are kangs and the real Jews.

I teenage white boy could crush her at her best. This happens frequently when WBA teams face high school varsity. It happens when champion women's hockey teams are beaten by youth league teams.

Even the nigger's androgynous nature doesn't help.

tottally better than fighting with stick's little warrior princess. a white man . GUR

What could you possibly be sliding, catalog is full of shitty bait threads already

I was agreeing with you fucktard.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 4.52.23 PM.png (433x376, 58.12K)

white… no sticks

Attached: 33422713_153570108832121_550034290977538048_n.jpg (651x366, 23.48K)

Then I apologize. Sorry for calling you a Nigger.
Anyway have you seen the second movie too…

Hey there pointy ear Futanarian.

Apology accepted Zig Forums is a board of peace*
No but I have to watch the first one all the way through I only caught bits and pieces and you made me think of it so I will have to watch it with a much different perspective than 20 years ago.

niggresses are gross

Attached: 1470089296248.jpg (612x612, 53.66K)

Thats's a man/tranny. Completely unironically.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 22.17K)

Look at that figure. A "woman", huh? Makes me wanna give her a good ol pat on the frontside, like she's a good ol defensive lineman. Big ol pat on the crotchm

wat caliber to stop a rampaging tennis negress?
.375 H&H Magnum

Because OP is a cuckchanner and he can't help himself shitting up everywhere he goes.

I am not one of "those people" who claims every celebrity or major world figure is a tranny, but I've been saying Serena Williams is a man for years now. She doesn't even look like her far less successful sister in terms of physique.

If she isn't a leit tranny, she has some XXy/XXXY chromosomal disorder.

That's a just black woman, dude.

Her and her sister were both easily beaten when they went up against a man.

Nor am I, but I can hardly think of another explanation, not even Drago-roids can account for her cartoonish, WWE-tier physique and the almost endless red-flags that follow, such as phantom medical conditions which serve as a convenient cover for what amounts to sanctioned doping, and now a supposed pregnancy which makes questioning her on any level a career & social death sentence, if it wasn't already. Don't be surprised to see some kind of staged social media "controversy" in the very near future to whip her fanatics into a frenzy about how beautiful and brave she is.
This was the clincher for me as well, how her very own sister offers at least a somewhat realistic example of what a career snapshot of an all-time great should look like in both physique and results. Serena has achieved more since age 30 than most players can dream of over an entire career, all in a manner that is about as close to physically impossible as you'll see in modern sports.

Attached: GettyImages-90874580-520x700.jpg (520x700, 97.66K)

where are pictures of them as young children? Do they even exist? Surely if they are who they say they are there would be pictures of them as young girls.

ive seen a few jewtube vids that claim they are men. check out this one.
jewtube.com/watch?v=p31aGy_jD3E
jewtube.com/watch?v=X2rQ6Vzr9X8
jewtube.com/watch?v=GJvar0XCJDM

Got dragged to see Infinity Wars with some stacie. Never been to a comic book movie before. Ride home she wants to discuss the movie like it was some real shit. Eventually get to wakanda.
The place with the dome?
With all that futuristic technology, why are the "wakandins" using stone age battle formations, tactics and weapons?
Yes, large line formations have been obsolete since the 16th century.
Dafuq??

Nigger fat suit thread huh? OP must be in the final stages of AIDS.

In all fairness to Marvel, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisis_on_Earth-X also had this problem.

How the fuck is this politics related. Sage this shit.

I should have included a video clip showing it. COEX made the "Nazis" look really stupid. Bunch of soldiers with guns… let's walk right up to the heroes with super-strength and try and hit them with the barrels instead of firing safely and accurately from afar where the fight started.

>I followed a bimbo to (((hollywood))) propaganda
Even if she had been top shelf Germanic Volk-grade and woke, you should have been leading her. You gave the kikes money because penis, you failure.

how is this monkey even able to form a straight sentence?

Attached: 1365114895001.gif (500x250, 49.89K)

I see your monkey and I raise you one monkey.

Attached: download (2).jpg (275x183, 6.59K)

Same way Steven Hawking did someone else does it for her.

not sure if could fap to this

Attached: serena-williams-catsuit.jpg (496x495 375.27 KB, 372.47K)

if theres no ghostwriter, she sounds like this

Attached: 1471129107001.webm (640x360, 1.56M)

Dude looks like a lady.

Attached: 2dbb80daaa2bdea91406a60ed94f46b95b0732530733d78980b1581679e19eb0.jpg (1700x2560, 489.8K)

Fake camel toe and all.

Attached: north american hairless ape.jpg (250x285 53 KB, 56.41K)

Hilarious. They made this story because Serena has had the shit transvestigated out of him all over Youtube.
That suit is a pad and corset suit to give "feminine" shape through underpadding and (as you can clearly see in the photo) pull the waist in to form some kind of vague hourglass figure.

Just because you masturbated over celebrities we now know to be men, doesn't mean you should continue to deny the truth.
Most "female" celebrities are men.
The skeleton doesn't lie.