Trey Gowdy says there was no FBI spy. Is he a plant?

youtube.com/watch?v=f4UDG7MmORs

Is this guy a CIA/FBI/Hillary plant?

Trump even said he let Hillary get away with murder. twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/681093526990491648?lang=en

Attached: DUqYNkgUMAA2Jfz.jpg (750x661, 53.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1001807174249713664
youtube.com/watch?v=XzlCot4nUwY
cbsnews.com/news/republicans-leaving-congress-retiring-2018/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If they're a glow in the dark FBI nigger, you can automatically assume they're a Shillary plant

MUH BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

It's been 6 years and 3 dozen special investigations. Let it go, man.

Attached: m-m-muh.jpg (480x360, 12.96K)

Holy fuck how fucking dumb can Trump be.

It's a 2015 tweet.

2018 Trump is prostrating himself before Gowdy and blaming that ebil racist Jeff Sessions for everything.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1001807174249713664

Attached: global.jpeg (480x775, 35.57K)

Attached: shill bitchell.PNG (589x318, 33.93K)

trey has been saying some interesting things. this leads me to believe (based on his prior failings) that he is trying to utilize this MAGAbull to try and increase his base going into midterms.

as far as im concerned, anyone who has been on the inside of the GOP cabal for longer than 1 term should be placed under HARSH scrutiny

done by the same agencies who enacted the coup. stupid fucking nigger

it aint hard to guess where the fucking extremists in ISIL got manpads to shoot down fucking helicopters. pic fucking related

Attached: mccain round two.png (803x598, 653.14K)

I remember this tweet from during the campaign. He must be repeating his most sycophantic tweets.

>b-because his mean 2015 tweet calls out BASED rowdy gowdy
The real question is, if the evidence that the fbi did plant a spy is incontrovertible (it is and Zig Forums has known for over a year that it is) why is gowdy making these claims?
Is it related to his announcement a few months back that he wouldnt be running for office again?

Some people think he's getting AG.

Would be at the least more interesting than sessions.

(checked)
do you have said evidence user? i dont and would like to look over it again.

is he required to step down from office in order to accept the AG job? because this sounds likely

Look at this kike, yet another drumpf thread. Just stop talking about him.

Gowdy and Conservative Inc are too bitch to go against the FBI and Trump appointed a bunch of swamp creatures like Haskell to the CIA. It's easier for them to just suck that cock. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump backstabbed Nunes and all the other honest people pointing out the bullshit like he backstabbed everyone that got him elected.

Remember this whole FBI gate thing started because Trump fired James Comey in an attempt to win over the Democrats who at the time hated him.

He doesn't have to step down because he is not going to run for reelection. He even said it was because he wanted to practice law again. Gowdy is a cuck faggot that will be worse than Sessions, no doubt. But yeah that's probably what's happening.

Benghazi was classic conservative wheel spinning.

Did Shillary or Obama do something wrong there?

Maybe.

Doesn't matter though.

Actually he said something to the effect of you cant get shit done in congress or the senate that makes any difference. He wanted a little more action is what it seemed to me.

He implied he was going into private practice, but I don't think that's going to be the case.

They've already acknowledged there was a plant in his campaign why do they keep doing this shit? Its probably just bread and circuses to distract from the greater Israel plan

benghazi was not something exclusive to the left or the right, you dunce. the entire arab spring was done with the graces of the DNC and the GOP and moreover by the IC assets within each party. DNC seemed more involved in the planning of the faux civil uprisings, and the GOP goons went around spreading weapons and organizing extremists from everywhere around the islamic world.

Anyone who says that there were no spies placed by the nigger in Chief is a plant.

NOTICE THE TWEET IS FROM 2015 YOU STUPID FUCKS

Hence its irrelevance as a domestic political tool

i agree
the only reason he would be covering for them is because he may have been involved imo

well yea the threads about benghazi
also
the thread is more about gowdys recent statement. not the tweet.

how do you mean?
i think its kind of a stretch to imply that benghazi is irrelevant. on the contrary

Still waiting on the heavens to fall.

Sure. Just as soon as you let the muh Russian thing go.

the point is that trey gowdy failed with benghazi to help hillary just like he's helping obama/hillary now by dismissing spygate. the tweet date is irrelevant. public school nigger

Attached: 4CA630E900000578-0-image-a-1_1527351058219.jpg (634x423, 54.96K)

I had high hopes for Trey, he's smart as hell and knows his law cold. He has the discipline of a prosecutor. I'd be surprised if he were bought off, he seems too straight laced for that. But I do think he sees himself on the side of law-enforcement (FBI, CIA, etc) so his actions since Trump have been in office have been disappointing. He hasn't been one to call out the mishandling by and politicization of the federal law enforcement apparatus.

Trey isn't going out for another term IIRC.

red pill on gowdy
youtube.com/watch?v=XzlCot4nUwY

bill clinton hired trey gowdy
he loves mueller
there was no spy
no need for a special council

Attached: 171003141618-02-trump-paper-towels-puerto-rico-10-03-2017.jpg (3000x2000, 615.77K)

Boomers, folks. We're lousy with em.

That is some fucked up logic.

Reddit spacing.

I'm

sorry

is

this

any

better

?

?

?

Gowdy is compromised.
All those compromised are retiring. It is known.

Attached: 1464266088914.jpg (499x499, 49.72K)

N

O

elaborate

jewgle
cbsnews.com/news/republicans-leaving-congress-retiring-2018/

Look up controlled opposition in the dictionary, you'll find Trey Gowdy's picture. He is the exact prototype.

go back to endchan, faggot

gowdy has sided w deep state multiple times
he's a politician

i just didnt know if you meant just gowdy, or the rest. ive noticed that as well

get the fuck over it user. not everyone supports trump. hes done many questionable things since inauguration, and now that kampfy is gone, we have a chance to actually discuss it. you should be happy the endchanners are here. its never wise to plug your ears around people that may know something that you dont

i always thought everyone here sucking his dick all the time seemed a little off. hes been in congress for a while now. that should set off some red flags