/polbiz/

I remember when we used to have /polbiz/ threads. Let's get them going again. This thread is dedicated to becoming a more financially savvy user. Post your books, infographs, advice, experiences and let's get rich. You're gonna need money if you want to change the world.

Going to post one of my favorites, Dan Pena - Financing Your Dreams

/r/ing books/advice on budgeting and financial "portion control" trying to figure out the right percentages for savings/expenditures/investments/etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-21/nassim-taleb-warns-americans-should-fear-2-intellectuals-politicians
medium.com/@matt_11659/matt-barrie-australias-economy-is-a-house-of-cards-6877adb3fb2f
cryptobarons.io/#/home/index
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: d59c86591b93402d1e5ef3a91c6b4e37368af31cfaae37e770d644a111348e6b.jpg (800x518 178.36 KB, 47.67K)

Bump. Remember to invest in property, look up "property value".

I have about 50k liquid to start my own business. I'm smart and able bodied but most of my skills are in IT. What business should I start? Where can I learn how to do it?

I'd like to start a farm, brewery, and woodworking shop. I don't have any money right now to get into it (~5K in the bank).

I really like my job right now, but it only pays 30 grand a year. Should I just suck it up and take a higher paying job I'll hate until I can save up for what I really want to do?

Attached: 1487306375022.jpg (376x365, 21.18K)

Attached: d706380bf87096bae657a24cabd23ce01e83291f5566e79268f69334fd1e7726.jpg (1338x1446, 544.33K)

Followup question… between taxes and union fees (fuck unions) I lose over a quarter of my pay.

How do I save money on that?

Here's a big question I've been meaning to ask, is the MBA meme real/worth it? These days you hear a lot of big name guys - Mark Cuban, Richard Branson (owner of Virgin) telling you not to go to college, how college is a big scam. I understand that most degrees are bullshit, but is a Business degree one of them? I feel having those few extra letters would help give me some clout.

Attached: 0c71a2e19436d4b446e38a9ec227222cdbc85c5fa79836c1151ac38be0668b99.jpg (700x447, 29.27K)

user, do you think Jack D. Schwager's The Market Wizards series belong to that list as well? Reading about how the pros and pioneers of the investment industry handled their internal mental dispute between rational analysis and irrational gut feelings (that the author suggests could be culminated by the interviewees' own assessment of political and economic news that didn't seem relevant at the time) and how they transitioned to trading at home around early 1990s IMO quite helped eased my fears and anxiety when I started trading my excess funds.

You faggots better be building your credit score

When it comes to both finanial information/news for investors and economics-related politics in general, I highly, highly recommend Zero Hedge. Read their manifesto along with some articles and you'll see why.

Now, as a word of warning, especially important to you younger Zig Forumsacks, never, ever borrow money. Acquiring debt is the best way to enslave yourself to the kikes. The only exception I make to this is for things that are 1) even in worst-case scenario, not too large a risk and 2) you can expect a stable but substantial profit from, like with property . Otherwise, I usually go by Nassim Taleb's advice zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-21/nassim-taleb-warns-americans-should-fear-2-intellectuals-politicians

Attached: Zero-Hedge.jpg (983x649, 43.23K)

Small mistake, my first reply was meant for

Nice, will definitely start checking it out. In the OP, Pena mentions a subscription to The Secured Lender. He says basically every bank/lender in the country is subscribed to it. This was a while ago though and I'm not sure how things have changed, but maybe it's worth adding to the reading list?

Attached: securedlendermay2018.png (676x866, 402.07K)

Can you code? Also, why are you trying to start a business if you have no idea what you want to do?

Just don't be a kike about it. Cheyenne and Laramie are going to give you top dollar. Major investment is coming in due to cryptocurrency. Cheyenne has the best bandwidth in North America thanks to NORAD, and the state has low taxes and cheap power.

Just start doing that stuff as a hobby for now, until you have enough to show to get clients. Do NOT just jump into it, unless you're ready for poverty and hardship.

Invest in halliburton, micron technologies, under armor, and Honda Motor Company

Has the recession already started?
Should wealth be transferred to US now?
Is investing on Tesla a meme?
Aren't we playing the jews game this way?

Attached: 76ce5127c0dfc9c38109715f4d07051864d61e087f6c164421563c6b53ef168e.jpg (552x504, 47.95K)

The hell is that meme? Where the fuck are you from? No advice for j00

I'll check it out, thank you.

Let's say I have the money to start investing in property, where to go from there?

Someone dumped it on /r9k/, just want to get onto something.

Property investing is very localized (hence why real estate agent is a career). Investing property overseas is a meme since most people do it to hide excess money from overbearing tax policies (speaking from experience of seeing the grey market of siphoning money overseas and never back).

My advise is to study your own area and check the local urban planning to see where are the potential spots for rapid growth. I've seen people make tons of money off real estate from short term flipping because they had a good handle on where the market was going to next.

Get data. Get all the data you can get. Read books, news, or any material you can get your hands on when it comes to investing. This will allow you to make the smartest decision you can. I wish you good luck friend, just take the advice here , dont trick yourself into becoming indebted to kikes.

What do you mean by enough money to "invest"? Down payment and good credit to get a mortgage or enough money to buy something cash? Also, what do you want to do? Flip houses? Be a slumlord? Both can be very profitable. Hell you can buy farmland and rent it to a farmer and cover the property tax plus make a little money, but the more hands on your investment the more money you're likely to make. The only blanket type warning I'd give to anyone in the US, and it seems like most of Europe too, is that we have to be in some sort of housing bubble again, if you look at house and rent prices vs. general inflation and more importantly wage growth, housing prices are outstripping them just as bad as in the 2000's. If you can get in and out quick right now, you will make a lot, but there are going to be a lot of people holding the bag within the next couple years.

I respectfully disagree about data analysis being much use for single family home rental / flip investments. All you need to turn a profit is one person willing to pay what you are asking so there are going to be huge variations from the mean in any dataset you find. Some of the shit I've seen like places turned down by 50 people over a period of a few months and all of a sudden two people have a bidding war going way over asking price. I do agree it's valuable in looking at general trends, hence my concern over wage growth vs. current prices, and current price appreciation vs. historical norms.

Can we post PDFs these days?

It's called out jewing the jew. Want to piss a jew off use their tactics to get rich and use that money to help the goyim. In the end the money is essentially meaningless as eventually the kikes will turn it into actual monopoly money but the physical things like property and capital producing equipment is what matters.

We are. Most smart money people are awaiting the bubble bursting possible worse then in 2008 as people are already on edge.

medium.com/@matt_11659/matt-barrie-australias-economy-is-a-house-of-cards-6877adb3fb2f

This is about Australia, but IIRC most of Europe and even parts of America are in this exact setting. It's about an hour worth of reading but very worth it.

We are, but see my post above. There are fantastic opportunities still in Wyoming at least.

That madman who bought pizzas with 10k bitcoins was probably a big factor in why bitcoins gained traction.
Before that, bitcoins had zero value because nobody was willing to exchange anything of value for them.

Attached: space monkey.jpg (713x945, 206.6K)

do you know anything about fixing computers hardware? you could start a small computer store or repair shop. shop space should be pretty cheap rn given how many strip malls are trying to fill their space.

I'm saving all my money to buy a house for cash, no loans. I have about 3-4 years of saving left to get a home worth 300k-400k. Is this a stupid plan, is there anything special about buying a home with no loan?

Attached: hairy.jpg (522x622, 82.08K)

Here's what's commonly said, if it appreciates in value (house, land) use the banks money, if it depreciates (a car, tv) use cash.

This is assuming you are ok with loans (some of pol isnt) and that you don't wallow in debt and overspend yourself.

You won't owe a bank any money. You still need to pay property tax and utilities though so keep that in mind.

Yes. Houses are spic-made garbage. It's a shitty young growth wooden shack offgassing poison that will fall apart completely in 50 years if it doesn't burn down from your chinese appliances, and usually surrounded by boomers who obsess over their own worthless shack to the point of hatred for everyone across their fence, or shitty jew landlords and nigger-tier renters. Add in taxes and your jewtility bill, and you're fucked.
Find some undeveloped rural land far from a city, build yourself an energy efficient homestead, find a young woman and bone-up some farm hands, drop the materialism of your parents in the landfill, and never again listen to the false song of globalism.

There is a reason why people are told never to borrow money, its because it does screw people over. Most Americans don't even have $400 if they needed for an emergency, and around 78% live paycheck to paycheck. Blame it on the Jews, but still avoid it anyway.

Car payments (a loan) or (((leasing))) vs cash
Phone leasing vs bring your own device
Eating out vs cooking
Investing in others vs investing in your self

You must have discipline. This is good advice

Nice.

Attached: images(10).jpg (259x194, 6.18K)

And the shills start pushing their sites. Sweet.

Learn how to reply, newfag shill.

I bust my ass in a sweaty little kitchen at a Chinese restaurant for 8 dollars an hour every day.

How fucked am i

About 2-3 inches?

Learn a skill that is in-demand.

No, learn one with rising demand and dwindling workers. What's in-demand now, will have 20x the competition in two-four years and half the pay as it does now.

You should donate your money to help save migrants

Broke college fag here. What's the best way to make a decent buck?

It's not what you know it's who you know, always has been.

suck bbc

Fine, Ill add my two cents. Not that I fucking want to, but seeing as though you all begged me to do it.
Ok first off, Im 26, my home loan is down to 60k, I own a small business that I intend to sell soon for twice what I bought it for to pay off my house, and I have 20k in physical precious metals and 30k + on shares. My house value is 250k+ and I got it for a steal.
Im a drop out, And I am completely self taught and its simple. Several anons are spot on with saying dont take on too much debt. Debt is your worst enemy. Take smal steps guys, “ebri mick a meck a muckle” or something.
Every week Since I was 18 I bought an ounce of silver, i worked my arse off, I built up a nice fat “just in case” storage of P.M for end of the world times, I dont give a fuck how stupid you are shove those cryptos up your arse I dont care.
I took the same steps with the share market, in australia there is a website called hotcopper, best place for public opinion on companies. All I did was invest 1k incriments ln penny stocks, I found companies that I liked either by following company announcements and researching from there, following most popular threads on hot copper, or talking to close friends.
I turned 10k into 30k so far and the companies Im on havent even gotten to where I see them getting. I plan on bailing as soon as possible as one in the hand is better than two in the bush.
DO NOT DAY TRADE, Its a fucking scam, you will fail.
DO NOT CFD, Also a scam, they will split you in two.
I then found a cheap shitty house in an old neighbourhood i grew up in for sale for 220k, I took a loan out out with a fair deposit and had just enough left over for a small business. Over the last 5 years I have worked 6-7 days a week slaughtering myself but skimming bucket loads of cash from my business to nail the home lpan down to nothing, a property two doors down is selling for 260k+ and its a shit hole, I have renovated, landscapped and this place could sell for 50-80k profit on what I paid.
Its scary, but so is life, if the shares bottom I dont care cause I have my back up back uo with P.M’s. If they dont I will have enough once I sell my house to buy rural and lots of land, get a big shed and grow my own food and live completely off grid.
Any questions?

Idk much, but here's what I can say about it.
The reason people go to college is to invest in themselves. If you waste time on making money, will that take away from time you could study, leading to lower grades and going the whole point of going to college?
Are you broke because you're in college? If so that is good; it means you are broke because youre not taking loans (hopefully). If so, is it not better to be temporarily poor, then become a slave to (((debt))) for most of life?
I dont recommend doing unrespectable sketchy unstable stuff to get good money. If you have the time you'd be shitposting anyway, go for part-time work, even if its low-pay. This should get you some money to help survive, while not taking your grades down.

Also pray for either/both good fortune, and the ability to carry on. Also check related threads on becoming motivated, having more energy, staying focused, like the self-improvement thread.

Topkek.

I was not shilling ZeroHedge (which is non-profit anyway), Im not affiliated with them and just giving advice to others.

Thanks a ton for the pdf bro.

crypto bounties. That and learn a trade/craft and do it on the side. I carve bone, antler, and sculpt as well.

I use ZH all the time, although every major news corp make stupid predictions, try to understand if they are pumping fear or greed into what sectors, and remember to be fearful when others arw greedy and greedy when others are fearful.
Its easy to sell on hype and buy off fear than attempt that in reverse.

Sell off your assets. Read Siege and accelerate the collapse.

ZH is owned by ABC you're a zog stooge and you don't even know it.

Fuck, really? Funny, they're usually as spot on as Zig Forums when it comes to contemporary politics.

And you are an illiterate son of a bitch, I very carefully said
now what could that mean?
I followed up by saying
If you want to make money you need to know what (((they))) are pushing the market to do which they do perfectly by pumping fear and bullshit on EVERY msm outlet, ZH may seem quasi-right, but most of the articles are pozzed as fuck. And their clientele are herded this way or that like every clientele of every msm outlet.
Hence why I said “use” you can “use” reuters to better understand what propaganda they are force feeding the masses.
Try to think next time before you get emotional. Never said everyone should go to zerohedge right now omgomg best news site evaaa!!!

I plan to, but timing is everything and I plan on timing it perfectly.

I never knew about that, tbh I only started reading their articles a couple months ago when someone posted an article about the Syria situation made by them. Do you know of better websites to read instead (if you do but prefer not to share because its not well known and better off that way, I understand that, no need to).

first things first my lads
because one has many more rights than the other
also if you are getting land or houses make sure you get the actual title, not a certificate of title.
Allodial title constitutes ownership of real property (land, buildings, and fixtures) that is independent of any superior landlord. Allodial title is related to the concept of land held "in allodium", or land ownership by occupancy and defense of the land.

Sadly man there is not much left in this world that is sacred or worthy. If we were to run our own news outlet it would be non profit for there is no money in it for plebs, but when (((you))) own and run the money flow you can afford to pay people copious amounts of money to push whatever narrative you want.
You can tell with ZH as they more often than not run similar articles from MSM outlets that couldnt be any less news worthy than a facebook post, and slow news day just doesnt cut it. I have been monitoring them for over two years now and the sheer level of fear they pump is second to none. But I agree with you in the sense that at least there political reporting is somewhat subjective.
But to cut the fat, no, I really dont. I use the following and keep in mind im an aussie shitposter so whatever;
News.com.au - tabs on propaganda
Zerohedge.com - other side of the fence/ market fear
Marketoracle.co.uk - good for economic research but shit tier website
Hotcopper.com.au - stock research and public opinion
Abcbullion.com.au - precious metals spot,
Perthbullion.com.au - cheap silver purchasing
8ch - This lovely website for all other intents and purposes
Commsec.com.au - for msm take on market happenings to understand what trends they push

Dont forget man, nothing I do could or will work for you, it might in small packets but I am no high IQ individual, nor do I poses any kind of special truth. I didnt go to university or study or learn anything the easy way. I have lost alot of money here and there learning valuable lessons the hard way.
Goodluck user, one day things wont be as hard as they are now, and all the prep in the world will never truly ready us for whats to come.

Thanks m8, I really appreciate your advice. I agree with what you said in the end, and I wish you good luck with all projects and/or plans you have for your too!

I have around $800 ~ $1000 in cash that I can afford to lose, I wanted to get into cryptos and earn some money by falling into every pump and dump scheme until I hang myself (midterm) trading altcoins. Question is

Will the fees fuck my up with such a tiny amount of money?
Is cashing out part of your earnings easy?
If my country doesnt have any crypto regulations, does that mean that when i withdraw my earnings from bitcoin (by cashing out), the government will not be able to tax this kind of events?

how to get short exposure to euro without a fx account?

also
time to short all european financials?

ZH is all over the place but their stock market articles are sometimes very technical, and quite accurate. theyre worth a look from time to time for good ideas

compute crypto

Fuck it. For any total newbs to crypto, there are tons of bounties posted all the time on (((discord))) in the various cryptocurrency channels. Whenever a project launches, the team tosses out coins and assets in exchange for minimal amounts of shit. IE I've won $150 worth of ETH for inviting maybe 15 people to a fucking discord channel before.
Right now, CryptoBarons is tossing away $40 worth of their token, each, to 5 people for a meme contest. cryptobarons.io/#/home/index the link is at the top right of their page. That's just for making a fucking meme. and there is no competition, it's like 3 people doing it. they're also giving out fucking tens of thousands for translations to be done, and a lot more.
That is just ONE company doing bounties. There are tons of them. And also, most of crypto is redpilled. You're going to see more praising of Kek and more Sieg Hiels than you have since the election cycle of 16.

Pic related enough. CryptoRome did a meme contest a month or two ago. Someone got .25eth for a meme like this.

Attached: 1528013878778.jpg (443x332, 60.35K)

I remember when you kikes were banned on sight.

GIMMAY THE MONNAAY

Zig Forums, my soon to be mother in law inherited vast tracts of land, well over a million, and oil royalties out in west texas from her father.
Since she was the only one in her family to have children, it then falls to me and her daughter, and maybe one of her sons.

She's offered to get me and her daughter a house a minimum of 20 acres to live on, provided she can live in a separate house on the property as well. We would start a ranch, and she'd pay me 40k a year just to help.

My concern is how she's never handled this level of income in her life.
How can I be sure she won't spend every penny before she can fully pay off the land/houses, and leave me and her daughter something after she passes?
Also, should I take her up on this offer, or would that make me a man living off of someone else's dime then?

It's your fucking family, user. The whole fucking strength of our culture is founded on us creating more for our children. Get the land, make it great, and be thankful to your ancestors and the ancestors of your wife, for the work they have done on your behalf, and continue on with this land so that your children may have a good life and something to pass on to their own children.

Is bitcoin worth investing in?

Id say no, its extremely risky and overall not worth the hassle if you dont plan to do something with it.

Get into daytrading if you want investments that you can control.

That sounds like a chance to build yourself your own family utopia. Id do it in a heartbeat. A good family is the only thing that you can rely on in life.

Do it user, have her put her assets in a trust fund and have it pay out a fixed living amount each year. Do not live on the farm full time. Spend the summer there and retire to your city home during the off season (before planting and after harvest). Find a seasonal job to supplement the farm. Perhaps start a startup for the off season using loans secured on the property or find some other useful way to get value out of it. Let your mother visit your city place whenever she wants and make sure you hire a custodian or farm hand for when you are unable to be there. Eventually, you want to raise your children there. Talk to your wife about whether she would be happy living part time on the farm each week or for longer periods of time (seasonal). Make sure your mother has the priority for how the fixed income from the fund is spent each year. If she wants to waste a chunk of the disposable income on bags and shoes then let her do so. Ultimately she will see the benefit to living a financially astute life, especially if you travel a lot and indulge her with family time and quality time away from the farm. Disclaimer: grandparents were farmers and I have volunteered on a farm, but I am more a city person.

I’m this guy from before.
We’ve decided to take her up on her offer. We’ll be getting a house with 72 acres outside of a city in east Texas, and doing cattle and possibly lumber and other things out there. She apparently inherited enough in a lump sum to just pay cash for the place. That’s not including the yearly income from the trust yet though.

What I want to know is, how can I get into mineral rights here. Because that’s what her ancestors did to provide us with this opportunity, and I wish to do the same for my descendants. All I’m finding online are various (((owners))) asking for well over 10k an acre in mineral rights. Is this really the norm?

Attached: D197DD33-BB11-4838-BD98-2485C689979C.jpeg (479x688, 34.64K)

no

Attached: usury credit cards.jpg (305x392, 25.63K)

Why wouldn't you buy a pre-made log cabin and some land instead? You'd save half that or more.

Fucked like me.

There is no escape unless you're 20yrs old and willing to work until you're 40 12hrs a day until you get cancer.

Move to a free state that is not full of Unions and does not have state income taxes.

kek, trust us goy.

Attached: 367883ffe06bcef2a3cfc7b1e9bf479d0264c36f0b87241fd03d5ecea71d732b.jpg (241x383 112.32 KB, 45.98K)

Invest in something that accepts EBT.

t. debt slaves, read rich dad poor dad faggots

i make just over 1k a month in passive income, its easy, you just have to put money into assets and work jobs that help you learn new skills. working at a job is a terrible way to make money

All these NoCoiners in here are going to feel real retarded in 12 months when even the worst shitcoins go 10x.

Buy low, sell high.

My stack: LINK, FCT, XLM, NEO, GAS, SWTH

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-10 at 11.52.12 PM.png (538x686, 266.87K)

sell when value increase is order of magnitude greater than purchase

thanks scottttie

could build something better

You don't just buy low and sell high. You buy when it's climbing and sell at the peak. If you simply buy whatever is low, you can get fucked or just waste time hodling something that won't move.

all these shitcoins

No thanks mr rothsteinbergoblatsteein

Factom just got a grant from the DHS, i'd link you but you're being a poopoo peepee head. XLM and NEO are the majority of my stack though, if you think they aren't legitimate projects you're tripping hard.

You sound like a degenerate technical analysis daytrader. I trade on FA and only readjust my positions once every couple months, if that.

PIVX will replace VISA, but without kikes.

Attached: 91ee8d1aa2f9e2f742bba96a68e938e81.png (2024x3030, 8.3M)

get your fucking literal cuck porn out of here

Mah negro

I want to believe, but my brain is telling me no.

Yes, you pay out the ass for mineral rights. West Texas is beautiful and sometimes feels like a time warp, especially the further north of the border you are. Helping out family is respectable, and 40k will go far there.

If you're in drilling country, oil companies need somewhere to store their water. You'd be surprised what they pay for that alone.

Not even the fucking devs give a shit about their coins. Why should you? We're here to claim money to fund the next Reich, not support some bullshit dream of some other faggot.

How about you read the law instead of these shitty self help books.
Where are u on taxes?
How do you know you even need to pay them?
Are you a citizen of a state or of the US?
Read the law Faggots, dred Scott vs Sanford will clear everything up for you. Listen to the audio decision or read it

Attached: Screenshot_20180611-113547_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 585.57K)

None of these faggots will know anything useful
You need to find out if anyone even has the actual title to the land, not certificate. Real perfected Allodial title. Especially in Texas it was originally a land grant I bet, research that stuff.

Attached: Screenshot_20180522-153133_Write on PDF.jpg (1064x1244, 577.28K)

Huh isn't it buy high sell low.

can you provide some leads to some of these crypto channels. despite discord being a botnet, i'm interested.

Attached: 0d71032daf8aa2288df67c57fe4bce6a5c005b116184177c48d7ffd833b4d215.jpg (600x450, 58.45K)

This.

Also, you don't need to get a diploma to learn shit. I have two years of law clerk training under my belt (you learn more than actual lawyers do, and the best part is you get a hang of the paperwork).

Check out coinbene and fcoin. Thank me later.