MIT Demographics

I'll just leave this here.

How does it make you feel?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1481x980 232.03 KB, 81.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.mit.edu/ir/pop/diversity.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

web.mit.edu/ir/pop/diversity.html

And in case you were wondering.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1145x1532, 164.84K)

And most of the "white" there are Jews. Real whites are probably 10%.

This is true, same as Harvard and Yale. Then they get their mass media to say "Racism!" there should be more non-Whites etc., its incredibly unfair.

The bit that should really REALLY grind your gears is that 'international' bit.

Why? Shitskins are shitskins. Doesn't matter if they have American citizenship or not.

He means most internationals are also probably kikes. Look

Are you a woman or a faggot?

Good to know.

You know what fuck all you faggots here. ==HERES AN OBVIOUS FUCKING DATAMINING THREAD BUT LEL LEMME RESPOND==

FUCK YOUR BAIT OP, APPLY LEAD TO YOUR FUCKING BRAIN AND GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN.

Calm down.

I have some experience with the school, most internationals are Indians and Chinks and some random shit like Arabs. I don't think they count international chinks in Asians. I'd say of the 33% "white", at least 2/3 of that is jews.

FUCKING JEWS

MIT and the rest of the Ivies are living off of their past glory and are now little more than expensive and well (((connected))) state schools.

feel nothing pal. how is it supposed to make me feel?

>MIT and the rest of the Ivies are living off of their past glory and are now little more than expensive and well (((connected))) state schools.
This.

That chart in the OP says 33.5% white. But they don't break it out for whites vs kikes. So you know 2/3 of those are Jews and 1/3 white. So only like 11% of MIT is actualy white. Asians are WAY over represented as well.

Just some rough numbers. About 2.3% of whites have an IQ in the gifted range. Of 200M whites that means ~4.6M are in the gifted range. Divided by 80 years of life that means ~57,000 whites are in the gifted range every year in the age group applying for college. By contrast there are roughly 20m Asians. I couldn't find the % over 130iq but lets say it is 6%. Over double the white %. That would mean there are 1.2M with an IQ over 130. Divided by 80 years is 15,000 in the gifted range.

57,000 whites in the gifted range, 15,000 asians. IOW there should be almost four times more Whites than Asians yet it's 26.3%/33.5%. And the white number includes Jews.

The thing that really kills me though is the international % in the second pic. Which is probably half of the Asian % listed in the first pic. 42 fucking % of their business school is international. That should be 5% or less. If you want to get international experience that is better done by semester or year long exchange or internship programs. There is no justification to give that many seats in class away to foreigners.

bump for information

Learn to make a proper OP, nigger.

FYI MIT is not an ivy.

Also you can get many MIT courses online for free.

They can just charge them maximum amounts. It's money driven, so have enough money and you can go.

Most of these students are highly profitable for university as well. Even with 10k / year a student, those universities profit a lot. But no, elite universities in USA are so insane they can charge people 35k a year and you have people who actually pay that amount for just a Bsc program.

35k a year just so you can crammed with 300 man into one lecture room with maybe 4 hours of contact per week with a student assist to sit in working groups.

That is an awful lot of money, and the university doesn't need to spend much at all on it. The more students, the more income you have as university.

White people are discriminated against yes, but you also have to admit white people are lazy. Their parents don't push them very much and are generally indifferent to their school performance.

t. redpilled asian male

Because we dont need 150 diplomas to make it in the world?

How do you mean? Your parents let you smoke marijuana and drink on the weekends and only really care about your little league games. While being completely indifferent if you bring home a 85 on a test or a 100. Blame cucked middle class comfortable parents for not wanting to push you enough. Meanwhile in asian households, academics always comes first and foremost. Bring home a 100 on every high school test or don't eat. This expectation is near universal in all asian households, from the ones in grinding poverty to the ones living in upper middle class comfort. The white race got comfortable and started to slip up. Don't repeat the same mistake with your children.

I thought it meant students from overseas. All the others are Americans of varying race.

Yeah work real hard so they can say "sorry we haven't met our BASED NIGGER quota for the year, can't hire any more whites." I got enough of carrying brain dead and lazy minorities in high school and college, you fuckers are on your own.

If you don't, we will. Pound for pound asians are arguably the people who suffer from affirmative action the most anyway. The only people who don't get discriminated against but actually benefit from nepotism writ large in this day and age seem to be jews.

Jokes on them, robots and AI will replace them all.

we should be doing more to d&c their side along these lines. orientals (the correct term for them, user) pretty much vote 2:1 dem but that's mostly a racial aka anti-White strategy of theirs, if we can get them more anti-nigger and anti-spic oriented, they can be useful to us, politically. for a while anyways, before we throw them all out

There is nothing in entertainment that tells white people to succeed academically. There is an expectation that white kids are good at sports that are dominated by blacks, even if their parents are short and weak. I live near a family like that. The father has his kids outside throwing around a basketball 2-3 hours a day. They are always howling and clapping. The oldest is around 5'6 tall and is 15. Probably already hit his full height. As far as I can tell, the kids are bred and raised to be nigger sports fans.

Still have to go back, mr slide thread.