Be on right wing board

What in the ever loving fuck happened to this board?

Attached: videoplayback (8).webm (1024x682 68.19 KB, 773.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

militant.zone/ART2018/
archive.is/4dlTY
hooktube.com/watch?v=oj3KgT9ejDk
hooktube.com/watch?v=8t9xhT-vZEI
hooktube.com/watch?v=3bBkj1V2T4I
hooktube.com/watch?v=sGVppy6a8kg
hooktube.com/watch?v=oQ5yx0kxEz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did I miss a memo or something?
Do we now hate pro white people and support antifa?

100%

8/pol/ has always been shit, find an alternative.

You shouldn't use that word this way.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-455-0013-37,_Russland,_Scharfschütze_im_Graben.jpg (800x532, 67.06K)

The shit I'm posting is not meaningless. It is cutting edge frontline Zig Forums soldier splitner cell manual. It is connecting Russia, Europe and USA. This has not been done before. It is unprecedented

You can forget the names because it is not about names or any organization in particular. It is a blueprint for decentralized anonymous right wing networks

It's not about a brand it's about an idea

Creative commons

Attached: videoplayback (21).mp4 (640x256, 6.41M)

provide evidence

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-03-02-41-19.png (1080x1920, 539.77K)

A retard screeching threats isn't proof of anything. Screencap the ban message or get out nigger.

OP, if you have good intentions then ignore mods, speak your mind. Did 8ch ever look like a safespace?

Attached: bbe5f207532f6a565d73da27b7f8c06b-imagejpeg.jpg (710x532, 101.23K)

Jews took it over and said it was okay because Turk.

Board owners want to turn it into a politically themed /b/ that is swept up in a storm of kike-manufactured controversies every day.

It's fine to get you pissed off and demoralized. But when that transfers to real world action is where they want to draw the line. It's wrong to think that this is a place for meaningful organization.

What exactly was the point of your thread? "right wing propaganda" sounds like it would be a duplicate thread. there's many many threads with that general topic

It never was meant for that
but simply due to the higher traffic and possibilities for dissenting opinion, there's many opportunities for meaningful discussions allowing one to develop their arguments (assuming one doesn't get caught up in the shitposting and can ignore the shilling or responses that generally don't have any content)

This is from when kikey was BO, wasn't it?

Approximately a month ago

03.05.2018 at 2:51

Zig Forums is a centrist board now, this is your problem.

unrelated to the thread
A metal, group called Militant zone is releasing an art contest. for the 1st prize of 200 euros

if any of you have any ability with art, feel free to take part
militant.zone/ART2018/

Attached: 1431066035058.jpg (800x601, 38.96K)

so yes.

Nothing more than posting a new video. Rise Above are top lads and I'm fully behind their work which is the way to the future for all who want to evolve beyond internet activism.
I am not what the faggot mod accused me though -I am not their member
-I do not advertise or shill anything.

When RAM first came up a year ago I was sceptic of them as much as the next guy, the first thread I saw on them got shilled by antifa to.death. then I saw Huntington Beach, Berkeley. I've seen them evolve and the potential they have is enormous.
They do not plan to expand with chapters, they encourage replicating their tactics+work ethic anonymously to avoid detection/witch hunts they were subjected to

Center right, yes.

This is what brings me to my main point I certainly don't owe them anything on paper or otherwise.
after they were "doxxed"
Have an archive of an antifa wiki hit piece on them since deleted
archive.is/4dlTY
and tried to be publicly assasinated by MSM and usual antifa/communist scare tactics you know what these lads did? They said I don't give a fuck-You don't scare me.

They doubled down on their mission, trained harder and became stronger.

They killed the antifa exposing you as right wing shaming myth, and turned the tables around on them.

This is why I have such great respect for them, they 200% serious at what they do.
And that's why I couldn't let them be dismissed by some idiot who hasn't done a thing for 14/88 in his whole life beside being a tough guy behind a mod title.

The shitty false bans did not piss me off because my personal pride-what set me off is the complete lack of awareness and complete disrespect for facts about people who are in fact or will be remembered rightfully as heroes of our time.

They scare the living shit out of communists world wide because they personify the right wing going on the offensive insted of hiding in fear of being called racist.

This is how it should be. Return to nature

We are the wolf and commies are the sheep

Kikey is our disgusting turk shit for brained ex mod. The faggot ruined our board over the past year and a half with arbitrary rules, blanket bans and wordfilters.

He added his friends on and banned any serious natsoc discussion. Then he banned anyone capable (like gex and evalion) and censored anyone that wasnt a paranoid schizophrenic to make us look bad.

Hed ban book threads but leave electric universe threads up. Hed ban working out threads and webm threads but hed leave up reposts from 4pol. He stickied his own threads and eventually we had 11 stickies up and no one could fucking browse. Our user base dwindled to 500 people posting rarely. Then he censored nigger and banned everyone that complained.

You werent banned for anything other than the fact that you were competent, OP.

And it's not just stateside either, they have connected Russia, Europe and Usa on a level not seen before.

Check the comments to see what I'm talking about
hooktube.com/watch?v=oj3KgT9ejDk
hooktube.com/watch?v=8t9xhT-vZEI
hooktube.com/watch?v=3bBkj1V2T4I
hooktube.com/watch?v=sGVppy6a8kg
hooktube.com/watch?v=oQ5yx0kxEz8

Fuck off, faggot. All you do is come here and bitch while promoting your faggy hardcore/metal/rap butt-buddy association. I've seen every one of your shitty threads, and they always follow this template. Take your trashy movement somewhere else and collectively kill yourselves.

Thanks, I appreciate it alot. That's all I needed. For someone to see that.

Get fucked antifa bitch

When you are faced with communist shaming machine you can do two things:
1. Run away and hide like a cuck bitch
2. Proceed to run them over with a D10 Dozer and inspire the whole world to do it too

Attached: SZM.png (736x1000 298.98 KB, 184.56K)

Is there a far-right image board site, or even alternative board on this site, I can convert to if pol has indeed become center, or center right?

When you go against your own Userbase you are finished. It's good that the faggot got dealt with. Hopefully the board will recover.

It was becoming increasingly reminiscent to 4GG

I agree that this is not a place for organization but as far as getting demoralized and getting caught up fighting paper tigers I strongly oppose that. We have such incredible base of knowledge that we simply have to evolve (those willing) and apply it to real world.
The ((( ))) will try everything to convince you not to, but fuck it really, cut those puppet strings and eatablish power structure irl.
Now's our time

All you're doing is turning people against RAM with your autism and spamming. Mods are doing them a favor by deleting your posts.

If 8 falls I don't really have an idea where to if even proceed imageboard wise.
It's all about userbase. 8/pol/ userbase is the best in the world. I have learned an incredible wealth of knowledge from it and hopefully contributed some too

There's your problem:
I never tried to sway anyone's opinion.
I am only fighting for the point to have their work seen. Which should never have to be an issue to begin with.

What made you think they need your support for? Or that my fight to simply get their voice heard hurts them

I'm curious. Do you think your opinion as a demoralizing bitch shill carries much significance? Or that you have control over anything.

I am always working with only one direction. Truth. If someone likes it ok, if someone hates it ok. I do not give a fuck I will achieve what I want regardless.

This "shillling" or ."advertising" meme has to end.

You can't tell me that I'm shillling when I am posting a genuine incredible blueprint for youth.

This board is right wing you can go cry about it but you can't stop it.

It was a nice try with mod infiltration but that didn't pan out so well did it?

DON'T FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO DO ON A BOARD I CONTRIBUTED TO SINCE 2014 HOW DOES THAT SOUND?

Sage negated

Attached: dv16.jpg (761x720 132.27 KB, 360.67K)

Do you really think that spergout is the kind of thing they want to be associated with? I wouldn't if I were them.

CTPAXA HET.

Attached: videoplayback (8) (1).mp4 (576x324, 12.52M)

I don't care tbh.

My argumentation and rage for the shit dishonest attitude I've been given is well justified.
Seeing that now the air has cleared and there is hopefully a normal voice for pro white movements restored here my mission is done.

As far as the board goes it's survival will depend largely on the whoever is mod now.

I have been fucked over banned, labeled a shill and systematically deleted for nothing more than saying the truth. I have lost trust in this board. And it will never come back.

The effort I put in the insults I got in return,
Not worth it.

Don't mean to poison the well, proceed as you like

Attached: path of resistance - haunted.mp4 (640x360, 7.71M)

Attached: videoplayback (9).mp4 (640x360, 10.79M)

stop

Attached: Nothing_can_stop_me.webm (620x316, 79.71K)

Attached: maxresdefault (15)

Now i personally don't mind these posts as i see this as anti-blackpill stuff, but the problem is just that 50% of these movements turn out to be honeypots from the beginning as their leaders turn out to be kikes.
Add to this the fact that these movements are quckly subverted even if they start okay, and the fact that they add nothing we didn't already know and you get the reason why people don't welcome the 18th random hooligan group that once did something cool with open arms.
I would assume that everybody here knows how important these groups are to stand against antifa, but i would also assume that people are able to find them themselves if they feel like joining one.
Also it does not help that many of these threads look exactly like the ones that do actually advertise something even if they dont.

No one cares about your little larpgroup. Every single time people shill these groups on here, they always turn out to be controlled op or cuck shit. Go advertise on cuckchan, maybe you can find someone there to try to build a nuke or blow up a federal building.

How about doing what RAM suggests you do?

Make your own in your local enviroment

Nope.jpg

I am not advertising anything you dumb coon. If you are dumb that is not my problem.
Creative Commons

Attached: Celtic_cross.svg.png (320x320, 14.33K)

You aren't follow the culture here. You are making multiple posts that are short in length to bump your thread. This is generally seen as an act of desperation that is frowned upon. This is because if your thread was good, it wouldn't need you to post in it in the first place. Also we can identify each post as yours, so there is no pretending to be other people here.

I advocate the same things you do, but I try to keep them to the self improvement thread as I personally think this board should be mostly used for discussing current events and creating new operations that we can participate in like the flash drives thread, or the "it's okay to be white" posters.

You may think

And I agree with you, but I don't think it nessesarily merits it's own thread. Especially since you haven't laid out a comprehensive guide on the proper way to get started or ADDED ANYTHING FUCKING USEFUL

So please, going forward try creating a thread with a goal in mind.

Attached: d5482f892f0b2ce6fd5a2e95ef90d870.jpg (1600x1068, 393.29K)

I was drunk and almost half asleep, look at the time it was posted

I mean the multiple posts later on not OP obv

It's the old kike mod, he is ded now. Stay strong.

Attached: 20171019-ram-masks-border-new-inline.jpg (400x400, 41.63K)

The dictionary is descriptive, not prescriptive. Words change, user.

Attached: knitler.jpg (552x328, 77.47K)