SOPA 2: European Boogaloo

Not sure how many Zig Forumstards live in the EU, but if there was ever a time to weaponize you autism…

>saveyourinternet.eu

Save your internet, Euroshits.

Attached: flag_yellow_high.jpg (2363x1576, 206.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/01/11/world/china-recyclables-ban.html
liberties.eu/en/news/5-devastating-effects-of-the-eu-copyright-proposal/14659
dailyuw.com/news/article_6d066344-6540-11e8-8440-7faeb62da9ee.html
changecopyright.org/en-US/
savecodeshare.eu/
change.org/p/axel-voss-save-the-internet-reject-article-13-and-11
liberties.eu/en/campaigns/protect-free-speech-campaign-online-censorship/249
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kike propaganda is not working. Kill yourself

Saged and reported for faggotry

LoL. You know this is against the European establishment, right?

And neo Zig Forums just ignores this…

Shills are getting nervous I see.
Bump because this is of some degree of interest and importance.

Try it gaulnigger

im german

and i dont even care anymore

every fucking thing is lost and i just want to see this shithole burn to the ground

Attached: 1507255833514.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

The EU can attempt whatever retarded scheme to take over and control the internet they want, it won't work. These people deliberately ruined the chances of Europe ever being relevant in the digital age and now they need expertise that doesn't exist. They can't do shit.

now the EU will ban these.

theyre totally nuts.

they justify this by saying the oceans are pozzed with plastic waste and we are responsible for this.
in reality 95% of the fucking plastic waste evidentially originates from (south) east asia and africa.

meanwhile the real reason for all of this bullshit is this:

> nytimes.com/2018/01/11/world/china-recyclables-ban.html

i hope russia will nuke us soon. this place is fucking lost.

Attached: darum-gehoeren-wattestaebchen-nicht-in-die-ohren.jpg (1200x675, 30.93K)

white guilt, always white guilt

I have to admit there is little reason not to make these out of wood instead of plastic. Chinks and Indians being the real polluters is of course correct but normalfags don't know that.

im so fuckin sick of it

there arent even words to express it anymore

Can't the world just IP block Europe?

then green party & gutmenschen faggots will screech

just get me out of this fucking real life experiment pls.

Attached: 1468038109001.gif (430x215, 4.7M)

You Europeans better be on VPN & encryption.

Just ban european IPs and make them use Tor.
If they want to post images then they gotta overthrow the (((EU))).

That is a possibility. Websites based in the US could be forced to severely change the way they function in accordance with this law should it become Regulation. If they can't, hello Great Firewall of Europe. I'm going to paraphrase Styx and say, if Europe wants to make the internet worse for their people, maybe it's time to nationalize the internet.

liberties.eu/en/news/5-devastating-effects-of-the-eu-copyright-proposal/14659

Bump bump bump

Are you sure? If you want to see the country burn to the ground because of how bad its become, I would say you do care. Your problem is every time you saw something showing you how bad the situation has become, you resisted it, you felt bad about it, etc. What you should do is accept it. Be like water. Once you accept things in your soul, your outward actions to make the world better need not be hindered.

inb4 low-IQ brainlet say thinking like this makes you a cuck or a chink or something

Attached: lao-tzu.jpg (566x452 74.17 KB, 50.49K)

Looks like our internet is fucked. The comission will get what it wants, even if 100% of the meps are against it.

If you don't try to change the world in the direction you want, it will change in a direction you don't want. This is bad.

nah I don't think so. There's nothing on "the internet" worth saving – phaseberg, twatter, jewtube, they can all burn.
As for imageboards, they can just ban European IPs and make Eurocucks post through Tor.

And reddit and SJWhub of course. Those are more likely to burn because they won't ban European IPs, yet don't have enough shekels to pay copyright fees for every link.

Some websites do this and the EU still says they have to comply because they have data on European users.
It's the EU gone full retard.

Sopa was a good thing

I knew some retard would say this. You're low-IQ if that's what you think I mean. Accepting things inwardly helps you save energy and remain emotionally balanced in order to be more productive outwardly. Or if you have other advice to give to myself and our depressed friend here , by all means say it.

Also about your direction thing, the chink (btw, if ancient poos can be aryans, why cant ancient chinks?) philosopher in question has a quote about it. If you have the sufficient IQ level, try to understand what it means; how could you get to where you're headed if you're not heading there?

Attached: lao-tzu-quote-change-direction-tao-taoism-mcclures-libertarian-chinese-wisdom-confucius.png (659x412, 197.23K)

Gib niemals auf, sonst werde Ich dich persoenlich besuchen und dich zu einen Attentat zu zweit mit mir gegen den Staat zwingen.

Yeah I can save a lot of energy by doing nothing and saying "Oh well it happened, I don't care lol", but it doesn't get me what I want, so it's bad.
Of course, there's no problem with acknowledging that bad things happen. The problem comes from not caring. You have to care, otherwise you won't feel inclined to create a change.
I'm pretty sure there were significant differences between Aryans and the Chinese. I don't think they were necessarily inferior (Hitler said that as well) but they were certainly not the same thing.
yeah sure, if you say something REALLY fucking obvious someone will think you're actually really smart. Pic related.

Attached: 1plus1.png (659x412, 201.93K)

I like this meme format

Attached: Lao Tzu Walking.png (659x412, 288.56K)

I can't stop

Attached: Lao Tzu reposting.png (659x412, 290.31K)

Wrong, not at all what he means, low IQ confirmed,
Not caring =/= accepting. Accepting just means that instead of taking all the bad things in this horrible modern world to heart, which will eventually make you a stressed-out, grey-haired, weak man, you accept it inwardly, while also moving to change it.
Lower-end of retardation spectrum confirmed.

You're retarded too. I admit I like your second meme though.

Attached: 3f154a592b1da48b6442d55a54a87ba6.jpg (736x567, 120.46K)

Ok I'm done

Attached: gay nigger AIDS.png (659x412 195.83 KB, 191.45K)

Can you elaborate on what this means? I fail to comprehend.
Water can wear away rock only when it is assisted by grains of hard sand, and when there's a ratio of 10000000000 litres of water per few metres of rock.
Try fighting your enemy with a tofu sword or styrofoam bullets.

Anyone who has ever struggled with addiction and has been able to move past it knows exactly what that means. There's a reason a saying exists in those circles - "we give up, so that we can win"

And no, it's not a fucking Trudeau quote, but I can see why it would be difficult to explain.

Gladly. Look at our kraut friend here . How does one come to be so depressed about his own country that he wants to see it burned to the ground? Sadly this is common, you see it among British, Swedish, etc. too; even in America, which is better off than most of Europe, you see that some burgers just want it nuked already even with them still inside it, look at this post made 20 minutes ago on /sg/ for example. This is because they see how fucked up the world is and gradually become depressed about it. What they should do is, instead of letting it all get to them, just accept how shit it; this is what Zig Forumsacks misinterpret as "being a chink cuck". When you do that, you waste no energy on bad emotions; you're in the best state to take action, based on what you reason is the best choice… get what I mean?

Attached: 213a7ed95d863af776db6b1836544d32b7ece0a782dde5de6eedc1ec67aa8139.jpg (255x255, 33.35K)

That sounds like acknowledgement to me. Anyway I'm just arguing semantics now, I do agree with your core message that people shouldn't spend time getting depressed about the state of things.

Thanks for posting, I now want to know more since you've bothered to post.

So reject it, faggot. There's White guilt everywhere. You just have more restrictions about talking about it publicly. You have a duty to reject it 100%. My whole clan knows I am pro-white.

How about you incinerate the Allied scum and their Jew masters instead, you retarded whore child. Do your duty or we will beat the fag out of you. And stop showing weakness in front of foreigners, you will only encourage them to attack other Germans who are not as worthless as you are.

Attached: Elk Emil Eber - Handgranatenangriff.jpg (1280x1754 260.54 KB, 667.63K)

vor dem du das liest was ich jetzt schreiben werde musst du dich ordentlich ansaufen:

der Führer Adolf Hitler ist nicht gestorben sondern zurück in die unterbewusste Welt zwischen dem Kosmos und der weltlichen Erde gegangen. Er wird mit dem Wilden Heer Wotans wiederkehren wenn es so weit ist uns alle vor diesem jüdischem alptraum zu retten und befreien.

Attached: SONNENMENSCH.jpg (503x709, 127.71K)

While I dislike the legislation, the problems seem to be overexaggerated similarly to NN. 8ch already uses md5 sums to detect copyrighted material. The paragraph specifically states that costs regarding the detection systems and size of the business will be considered, so in practice, 8ch probably won't need to make any changes. The real issue is how vague it is.

The most lucid post in this thread.

NO

Attached: German.jpg (1536x960, 127.73K)

This might come as a surprise, but we (EU) updated our flag this year. Please use the correct one from now on.

Attached: pride_star_of_eu.jpg (1399x812, 74.18K)

i would like to reply but i won't.

The only silver lining here is that this is all part of a directive and not a regulation, meaning the words within are all guidelines and not legally mandatory, so it might not lead to drastic changes overnight. Also, when Spain tried this in 2014, it led to Google shutting down in the country, so whatever countries decide to adopt link taxes could overturn it within a month tops if something like that were to happen.

The frog gets boiled anyway. You are a fool if you think that it will just stay at the directive level.

It just might if it proves a catastrophic failure that hurts the EU.

It never stays at directive level.

Attached: IEUSSR.png (598x400, 25.62K)

Why isn't this stickied?

If it doesn't pass now, it will pass after rest of the semi-auto guns have been confiscated. I am so far beyond caring that at this point, that I only wish to move to countryside far away from cities, read books, take care of dogs, grow potatoes, onions, apples, rasberries and just hope that the whole political system and everyone that supported this democratic system would crash and burn. I will not lift a finger to help normies. Let them hang themselves in the rope they made with their democracy.

Who else is getting this?

Attached: GDPR.png (1906x236, 21.53K)

Forgot to include the site I was trying to access. Saged for double post. dailyuw.com/news/article_6d066344-6540-11e8-8440-7faeb62da9ee.html

yep, i got the same message.

Attached: Solutions to Government and Difficulties of adopting Anarchy.png (1211x565, 358.2K)

bump

YOU weaponize YOU autism YOU bloody WANKA !

Attached: 78cc3193bbeacfd8863619702df7e2aa4ce9807ac8f572be7e396b003b143c81.png (460x260, 114.12K)

But the EU is full of unaccountable unelected kikes who do whatever they want. What will peacefully protesting against tyrants accomplish? What leverage does anyone living under the thumb of the EU have? Maybe if you had tons of guns and a non-cucked populace, but as it is most either actively support the tyrannical nanny state or take no viable actions against it.

Attached: literally replacement EU migration policy.png (765x414, 24.05K)

A properly placed bomb can cause a big mayhem.
And I mean a properly planted one, with thought behind the location/victims etc. unlike the sandniggers who only put them in crowds to go for the number instead of going for the important people.

That's what always annoys me about suicidal mass shooters. They never target anyone of consequence. Which usually points toward a false flag or a controlled setup ensuring nothing comes of it but gun-grabbing.

How is this anything but good?

Don't know why that was a reply to you.

You euros are gay, who's the government? You are, what is the government - it's the contact on paper with the people. The ones in charge are evil assholes fucking up your shit. You need to take them out, they aren't obeying their oaths, that aren't helping the people, they are ruling you and you're letting it happen because it would be impolite for the citizens to arrest the people who administer the government. That's why they took your guns and turned you all into puss pocket looking whales

Attached: db8bb1b4443dff3d361a151057a03f4643a229942cf9194aba4ca86dc9136d35.png (474x494, 289.6K)

Jesus.

My hope is that this redpills most of the EU in one fell swoop, get some Euro-skeptic candidates into the mainstream on this shit alone.

Fuck off kike

Why aren't more people trying to do something about this?

Copyright is literally censorship. That is it's only purpose. Copyright is the legal censorship of culture.

Jews own all the culture because they just print usury notes and buy up all the copyrights and use it to censor and shape culture how they want.

We don't just need free libre open source software. We need libre culture. We need libre hardware. We need libre technology. We need libre medicine. We need libre everything.

Attached: Libre-Torch.jpg (400x300, 113.77K)

More plz

changecopyright.org/en-US/
savecodeshare.eu/

I'm not an accelerationist, but I think this would help us more than hurt us if it happened. Just imagine all the wailing that will follow when the EU lost all those e-shekels. Can you imagine the transformation that all the lolbergs would go through when any cat picture could mean legal trouble? Most would just pop.
I also don't think this will happen. Sad.
But why would they try to push such an obviously doomed change? Can they really be this out of touch? It would hurt them most of all in the long run. Can they really be this stupid?

EU officials have said that their goal is to become a new empire. This could be a last-ditch effort to raise enough money towards the EU military to forcefully stop any country from leaving in any capacity.

cuckchan faggots!

I have a T-72 ready to roll into Brussels, any other anons got their Tanks ready?

bump

p

Mainstream media finally talking about this, thank God. Look for articles by searching "memes eu copyright".

Bump, because Jesus.

Pop? No. Essentially EU turns into the platform that is like youtube. They can ban you at will or they may choose not to. this is at their discretion. Did it stopped people from flocking on youtube? Not it only makes them lick yt balls harder.

Normfags need to lick EU balls before they will realize they dislike the taste and call for DOTR.

I know a lot of you probably don't like Sargon, but fuck it. (Starts at 10:57.)

HERE'S A CHANGE DOT ORG PETITION IF YOU THINK IT WORKS change.org/p/axel-voss-save-the-internet-reject-article-13-and-11
LIKE, JUST DO IT

Starts at 9:02.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: open source meme.png (710x556, 17.28K)

retard.

dave rubin 20 years younger … this guy is so fuck plain

fuck sargon and fuck you

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x476, 702.83K)

HERE'S ANOTHER PETITION I'VE FOUND
liberties.eu/en/campaigns/protect-free-speech-campaign-online-censorship/249
TRY SPREADING THIS ONE TOO