LET'S GO TO THE BEACH!

youtube.com/watch?v=PQQ9xOhuFrk

Attached: rwerwerrwr.jpg (800x600, 41.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DXaZ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sage and report. go to /b/ you cuckchan faggot.

This is what normies consider "graphic?"

Keep in mind that the video making the rounds on social media simply shower her being hit by the officer, never showed how she got herself in that situation.

This. Acts like an entitled bitch, attacks a cop and then proceeds to try and cry her way out of it, typical.
PUSSY PASS DENIED
The whiteknight who only saw it fit to intervene after the cop put her in place pissed me off.

Nobody really think it's graphic, it's just there to hype up the video.

Attached: mpv-shot0008.png (1280x720, 440.42K)

also.

This gets better. There's a reason she didn't want to give her name to the cops.

archive.is/DXaZ0

yummy, i'd love to donkey punch her

fuck women but fuck cops too, anything that can be used to turn the masses against them is good

LOL. Bitch, you were caught drinking on a beach which you’re not allowed to do. And then you were uncooperative with the LEO. From the sounds of it he was going to let her get off with just dumping it out and probably giving her a citation. Now you resisting arrest. You dun goofed you hoe.

To be more specific, not allowed to do in NJ. Why? Because NJ is top 5 worst states in America and you fucking fsggots can’t be trusted to drink on the beach and clean up after yourselves and act like normal people. I was in Kill devil Hills NC this past weekend where you CAN drink on the beach and guess what, no one causing a scene, leaving trash behind, or anything. Just nice pleasant white folks enjoying the sun and a beer. Imagine that. Fuck her and fuck NJ.

Oh I love this so much.
Watching a psychotic hispanigger getting taken down gives me so much joy, must be how it feels to inject heroin

“So, I decide to go on the beach with my daughter, her father and friend."

The legend lives on

Attached: screen-shot-2018-01-08-at-3-59-08-pm.png (1580x892, 379.5K)

Dubs say shes deserves it. Trips she should got worse.

I don't know what to make of this

Attached: 1ed742f23de57e550e72012a3acc2bacd4c68d6bab0cd8997786e1a8c90506c1.png (701x574, 183.47K)

She deserved it. 100%. Kek says so.

what is this?!

I agree with your assessment of the whore's actions, but please don't be a meme vector for 5`2" beta cop meme "LEO". Seriously, a more obvious example of trying to subliminally meme strength and power would be hard to find. Everyone calls them cops, no need for the "I'm a lion" bullshit.

Fellow aryan brothers! We must protect this white goddess from those fucking PIGS!!!!

Cunt got everything coming to her, fuck beta white knights who defend retarded roasties

A normal day in America.

Meanwhile niggers are shooting up Whitey just blocks away, but Police can't respond as all forces are bound to this beach goddess.

Attached: f238f3d873258f1ce2964c38076ca06e.gif (500x349, 906.25K)

why do these orc monsters never understand when to go quietly?

relax fedora tipper, the cops all around america don't call share the same precinct with each other

Island beach state park is where its at, especially the unguarded beaches

This was on my local news. The girl is (((Emily Weinman))). All these NJ thots deserved way worse than punches to the face.

Imagine being this jewish.

kek says the slimepit is destined for eternal reckoning

Attached: DN4yXr7V4AAjSXl.jpg:large.jpeg (629x354, 21.71K)

eh, little whore called the guy a "white piece of trash" and then attempted to spit in his face. bitch could use a few less teeth in her head thats for sure. also seemed like she kept looking at the black guy like he was going to help her, kek. guaranteed she's a coal burner and/or a crypto jewess.

Attached: hh.jpg (1161x1173, 174.06K)

>The girl is (((Emily Weinman)))

I knew it!

Attached: 82.jpg (329x357, 27.03K)