The zionist plan to take ove the world, Belt and road initiation, Talpiot program

See this video about the Zionist plan to to take over the world via the "Belt and road initiation" and the the Israeli cyber warrior Talpiot program.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHZPLvbhLh8

The Zionists want to crash all the other currencies and replace them with and electronic currency. They have probably planned this for 30 years.

Attached: Belt and road initiative.jpg (800x450, 142.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zvlWgFZRxu4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Sassoon
dailystormer.name/germany-russia-and-china-could-form-a-superstate/
hooktube.com/yJq5Db4_SOM
forward.com/schmooze/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe I'm just looking at it from a surface level, but the most heinously zionist nations – the US-aligned bloc – are all the most vociferously opposed to the Belt and Road Initiative. I guess the argument in opposition to that is that Trump/US Military/Neo-cons are super secretly working against the jews who are agents [overlords?] of the present day [emphasis mine] Chinese state?

It doesn't really add up. It reads to me like a narrative that knows jews are distasteful and unpopular here, so is creating targeted agitprop to paint a geopolitical rival of the zionist bloc as an agent of it instead.

Ok this is a bit of a mindfuck because it made me realize something:

- LaRouche was always controlled OP even if he was anti-(((NWO)))**
- The Brazil beltway road would have followed the same principle*

*So there were multiple proposals for this road, one from Ecuador through Colombia to Northern Brazil, one through Peru and central Brazil (practically impossible due to natives and virgin rainforest), one through south Peru/North Chile along the mountains of Bolivia and southern Brazil. The idea was similar to the beltway: they wanted culture and standards to travel along the road and dissolve the MERCOSUR member nations' borders.

**LaRouche was an advocate of international road projects, an awesome philosopher, but perhaps too shy/scared about jews. His road projects encourage the Kalergi plan it just occurred to me.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (594x426, 284.29K)

We have a Euro-Asian Road project and we have South American one, what are the chances there is an African equivalent?

You only now realized this?

Maybe if China invests a fuckton of money, but I don't think they're that stupid.
Nogs destroy everything you leave them when left alone for more than 5 minutes.

What makes you so sure that the Chinese will let the nogs be around for all eternity?

China has never had any problem investing shit ton of money before, since they basically get money for free from America.

neither them or the jews will. they both share a bond as insect hivemind races it just happens one is parasitic.

in any case, op's revelation matches the leaked speeches from the "russian" hacked files hillary gave to the (((bankers))), about "her" dream of a eurasian hemispheric world where money and trade is under their complete control. i guess the movies about massive depopulation the elites figured out that shitskins are utterly useless.

you're too stupid to live

They’re communist likr the jews though

the jews have owned china since mao you fuckin dolt

What do you suggest we do about it?

Niggas in the burger military best be lifting. Shits bout to get real.

Keep being a wrench in the gears.

bitcoin hate thread?

Show them the chinese shekel, nigga.

cuckchan fag alert.

Attached: Talpiot.jpg (668x363, 89.78K)

More about this in the last 20 minutes of this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=zvlWgFZRxu4

Basically pic related. They are preparing to move soldiers and equipment. It's irrelevant for trade.

Attached: 5477229.gif (550x436, 96.34K)

Depending on the cargo, I think rail tends to be the least expensive. Rail is the primary component of the Belt and Road project, I believe.

Silkroad 2.0 electric boogal0? History does repeat itself.

Since the British empire actually. That's when Jews first gained their hold in China

Wasn't the Opium War started by an Iraqi jew?

Well I'll be damned… that sounds like one hell of a redpill if you want to tell the story…

Why not exploit the existing infrastructure in Russia and instead build it over usntable muslim shitholes?
It's for occupation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Sassoon

just look at the logos and even names of some of the cryptos and you know that if youve researched the nwo at all. also iota is tied in to the UN for funding, its part of the internet of things agenda and vehicle to vehicle communication. bitcoin is only a sucker stage to get ppl invested in the new electric money with stories of millionaires and riches. once the electric money economy is established and ppl start getting paid in walton coins or bitcoin or eth or neo then there will only be barter and popularity economy. trade you electricity coin for water coin ect

Attached: 97b6fb5cce8d423d9db802b534c216ce6d79fcb763e047d8d23675c59effa28d.mp4 (1280x720, 7.38M)

I'm pretty sure Russia is included in the project.

What if this was the Asiatic menace Hitler was warning about and not the vodka niggers

Russia is included
Same with the Three Seas Innitiative(triangle of Austria, Poland and Romania)
This is a mostly chinese project, jews, or at least western jews are not involved.

Because "Asiatics" meant semites back then. He didn't mention the fucking orientals other than how much he loved to suck them off.

Because Russia is much worse than any so called "unstable muslim shitholes". Russian roads were included in the Silk Road projects. But Russians were such greedy fucks that Asian parts were finished before Russians even stopped arguing about their cut. Best way to do business in Russia is don't do any business in Russia, eventuality they just rob you of your businesses by force.

Attached: 6356345.jpg (1000x1311, 368.08K)

Sounds good to me. Maybe, just maybe, Trump isn't a kiked shill?

You're probably right on the NWO side of things. That is why I also invested in iota, but even though they got a great project going on they got scalability issues like no other project. They don't got the free-spirited thinkers and engineers and mathematically grounded coders working on their project like a certain other project does.

I know which project that got the lead in regards of implementing a currency and platform that tries to establish itself from the ground up. Actually, from African countries dealing with real issues they got out of hand, and can solve with this tech.

Blockchain technology makes it possible to secure ledgers and personal information like birth certificates in countries where forged IDs are destroying the economy and infrastructure. You can decentralize the important documents, make insurance policies and of course store currencies on a well integrated platform with smart contracts everyone knows. The world banksters don't got any interest in countries they can't exploit directly with a Rothschild owned state bank, because it's too poor. Imangine that suddenly 2 -3 billion people use this system because they didn't have any alternative, and now can have trust in deals like never before.

Iota is perhaps mostly speculation, but they still got a good idea, but implementing it to work is another issue. It's getting backed up by big corps lately like Borsch, which is huge, and they might succeed implementing it on some scale. I guess it going to take atleast 40 years but probably even 10. And by then it's getting to be a niche coin, for like cars and tools, as you said. Or probably some military or private contractors taxi system.

Which one that will win the popularity race is up to speculation. We probably also want smart contracts, mind you.

I mostly believe the "IOT" agenda, as you said, is hot air. It's simply not functional especially if you simply view it from an economic side of things. People won't buy inflatedshitcoin every time the NWO tries to pump and dump us down into the gutters. What's in demand is something worth. Not as much with any smart-coin that's going to make you pay very specific services a tiny bit easier.

The world bank tried making us believe Bitcoin just is some hype. That trick mostly only works one time, and they already used it this winter, which was a bad move from their side considering they want to halt the development as much as possible. They seems kinda scared pulling the trick that early.

I'm very exited about the crypto development.

They might do a "ransack and establish new currency tactic" in the future, but every time a country is bombed back to the stone age it's mostly not servers and running infrastructure like servers and roads that are in abundance.

As long bitcoin is the gatekeeper coin the NWO is holding the cards, thanks to the CIA confiscation of coins and they also know who's holding most of them. There are so many projects trying to integrate themselves into the legacy currency system, and greed will be even the banksters downfall. Short term profits never win in the end. Solid investments in solid projects do.

Attached: Penguins.jpg (1024x768, 759.6K)

4 years*

Which African economic powerhouse do you expect to build it?

The most critical part of the Trans-African highway, the part between Nigger-hotspot Nigeria and the Rapefugee-trafficking centre formerly known as Libya is scheduled to be completed this year. Largely funded by the JewN.

Attached: Map_of_Trans-African_Highways.PNG (832x832, 202.16K)

Can't wait to have Nigerians drive straight to the loading bay of an Italian ferry. EU quotas aren't being met. Hell, there'll be a surplus, why not ship a few million people directly to the USA as a precaution? Don't want them getting tired on their journey over here.

That will surely accelerate shipping of fresh syrians to Libia and further on.

No powerhouse. No top-down movement.

From the people to the people, led by tech engineers and stabilized by the right people who can gently spread the movement by educating the peoples to support themselves.

Such a movement is already underway.

The first country to develop this blockchain infrastructure is Ethiopia, mainly because the economy is shitty and the average man hardly can get by thanks to flucturating prices on coffee.

It's hands down the best initiative to solve real problems in the 'developing' world.

The whole point is to avoid oceans you double retard. Oceans are effectively controlled by the largest Navy in the world (i.e. ZOGmerica). Continental heartland is not. The chinks want to be able to openly confront the ZOG while keeping their ability to trade.
Seriously, this is geopolitics 101. Did the summer hit our board early?

…on land. It's still order of magnitude more expensive than shipping by sea. Still better than being completely cut off from trade by a naval blockade like Hitler though.

Could you link some sources stating no. 3 (or any other portion) is actually finishing by the end of the year? Because from what I hear none of them but no. 5 made any progress in the last 30 years.

In fact no. 5 is only technically finished because the chinks got paid to get the railway there up and running.
It was a huge win for the chinks, because they knew they'd be getting their money back in african resources and it was a perfect training ground to earn their engineers some stripes without having to endanger their own population.
Funny story, I heard they even themed the stations communist red and put up a statue of a chink explorer at one of the major stops, which pissed off the locals to no end.
As for the highway portion of no. 5, I read that the roads are in a barely usable state and since the chinks aren't being paid to fix them, they'll likely remain so until Africa gets recolonized.

Okay then, which African tech powerhouse full of engineers do you expect to build it?

To solve real problems in Africa you first have to solve real niggers. Nothing short of genocide will fix that.

Stoss

Can't you read?

No powerhouse. Real people. People who want to make a good impact and a difference. No top-down organization. Smart people. Live people.

If Africa started getting shit back on track, maybe they wouldn't migrate into Europe, don't you think?

Black people = niggers, you say?

I say, there are a lot of black people and niggers especially in Africa. Maybe they should stay in their homeland, or do you got another idea better than nuking Africa? Hrmmm.

Apologies, Thought you replied to my post.

I have a better idea than nuking Africa. Nuking it twice.

Drop some kinetic bombs from orbital stations Thor's Hammer

Good article on it.

dailystormer.name/germany-russia-and-china-could-form-a-superstate/

hooktube.com/yJq5Db4_SOM

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2018-05-31T15-02-26.662Z.png (1519x8192, 6M)

Between 1830–1831 the Sassoon family trafficked 18,956 chests of opium. Part of the profits went to Queen Victoria and the British government. In 1836 the trade increased to over 30,000 chests and drug addiction in coastal cities became endemic.
In 1839, the Manchu Emperor ordered that it be stopped. He named the Commissioner of Canton, Lin Tse-hsu, to lead a campaign against opium. Lin seized 2,000 chests of Sassoon opium and threw it into the river. An outraged David Sassoon demanded that Great Britain retaliate. Thus, the Opium Wars began with the British Army fighting as mercenaries of the Sassoons. They attacked cities and blockaded ports. The Chinese Army, decimated by 10 years of rampant opium addiction, proved no match for the British Army.
The war ended in 1842 with the signing of “The Treaty of Nanking.” The “peace treaty” included these provisions: “1) Full legalization of the opium trade in China, 2) compensation from the opium stockpiles confiscated by Lin of 2 million pounds, 3) territorial sovereignty for the British Crown over several designated offshore islands.

Opening up Eurasia and connecting east with West. Opening up a brand new market for the continent. This also ensures that the old continent can start moving away from the USA. Add in the Pipelines from Russia to Europe for cheap gas delivery, which means we don't have to take the expensive LNG from the USA. So basically what is wrong with it?

No, that most certainly isn't it.

When Merkel is all dressed up like that she reminds me of someone else.

Attached: PalpatinePuzzled.jpg (640x480, 121.29K)

You haven't met many niggers personally, have you?

Imagine when the road network is finished, chinks being able to load a few thousand tank on trailers and deliver them right to the doorstep of Europe. The Soviet were able to beat the Third Reich without air- and naval supremacy, their land access did the job.

It's more than a simple road or infrastructure project to improve trade and lead times. They explicitly want cultural norms to travel along it which is why we are talking about it in the first place. Opening this model in each kalergi zone, thereby spreading Communism to the west, would be awful, but you already knew that, that is why you are deflecting the social ramifications by focusing on market economics like a useful goy.

So what do you expect, that Europe keeps licking the boots of jewSA? I rather see, Europe opening up to the East and Trade with Russia and beyond that. And yes I do recognize, that China will probably start influencing European politics. Either way it is both poison, rather have a good relationship with Russia and the far East. Merely for the fact Russia is part of Europe.

Actually China has become increasingly anti-Jew in recent years, including higher-ups in the Party. Don't ask how I know this.

its a leftists first day on pol

Kek. In 5000 years they invented a stick and a hut.

Good share but couldn't you take your time to do a better OP? I'm getting tired of this shit.

the jews owned china until mao kicked them out you fucking retard
Both the eternal Anglo and the so called "nationalists" brought them in and let them jew their way trough China and take over all industries before they where taken away from the Jews by Mao.

Absolute bullshit. The central route is supposed to go trough Chinas ally Syria.

So (((they))) are already starting to dump these low quality deliberately misguided, poorly constructed and just distracting reverse pilpul threads

How do you know this?

Kinda funny how, now that its supposed to be the "Chinese Century" its Canadian Jews who are pushing the Opioid crisis on American whites.

The sooner the US burns the better

How do you feel about REQ and FUN?

Reading this whole article reminds me why I never take storm niggers seriously the ones that aren't feds have no fucking clue what they are talking about

LaRouche and his main man Tarpley always were Trotskyites..

I like your way of thinking.

important

not if israel can do something to (((sway))) opinion in another direction

Attached: 2f970f40a139cfbfe90be88cf9d13840c8a9cd4b644504a9c88c857220dbc7db.jpg (1243x991 35.93 KB, 303.95K)

forward.com/schmooze/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/

Attached: 3b7.jpg (356x600, 44.81K)

If the Jews think that the Han will cooperate with their plans, they are sorely mistaken. The Han are superior, we will use the Jews own lust for power to catapult ourselves to the fore, and then we will exterminate them. We respect what the Gweilo USED to be, and we will model ourselves after that, down to the genetic level. But the Gweilo AS THEY ARE will be exterminated with the Jews.

t. Canadian

Yup. This got talked about in a debate once. In the mid 90s, the Japanese approached Russia about making it the center of manufacturing for the West Asian market. But there was so much bullshit, and so many "unofficial" grifters and other horse shit they just said nope and left.

Russia never actually economically liberalized or capitalized. Its easier and more profitable for business to be done in India and Argentina.

>(((Zig Forums))) shilling this pathetically

Attached: blankfein li keqiang.jpg (1056x2880 1.79 MB, 2.13M)

That would have been awesome. Would have been. The Czar and the Kaiser together, even with the world against them, would have crushed there adversaries one by one. Austria-Hungary and Turkey would have both been crushed long before Italy and France could have saved them, which would leave the Balkans and the Black Sea wide open. With Constantinople secured, they would have a secure and large sea in which to train and build even an even larger fleet. And the Middle east would be open as well, which means Egypt and the Suez is ripe for the taking. Which means next would be to crush Italy and occupy Northern Italy and turn around to gather up and attack France, and from there negotiate with Spain or crush it and Portugal and occupy Gibraltar. Then march from Egypt to Morroco and Algiers. The Mediterranean is now secured against any and all hostile. Then you could march down from Egypt to South Africa. And march down the Middle East and sack Medina and Mecca. Would have been nice.

Now Russia lost is southern borders, significantly increasing the length of the borders it has to defend, it has also lost significant territory in Europe. And if it were to reabsorb all of those lost territories, it would be majority muslim over night. What happened when the USSR fell is that feminism and such ideals were immediately put under a boot in the muslim areas, while in the Christian areas….well most people weren't Christian, and had no hope anyways and let feminism and such remain.

Germany has been destroyed. Period. Political purges more thorough than Stalin and a genocide faster and harder than Rwanda is the only hope. None of that is happening unless France does it first and then moves its troops to secure western Europe.

Present day, its utter shit to attempt to do business in Russia.

There is one my dude

We always spot you. Every fucking time.

Bump due to interesting economics and infrastructure discussion

>>>/cuckchan/ is where that cancer bullshit belongs

This much unabashed kikery is astounding.

>(((forward.com/schmooze)))
Great source

Nice quote mining

You have to go back Van Ahn Tran Nguyen

Communism is Jewish.
China was cucked by the Jews and the Mongols.

Attached: 7c4370068eee4aa48630687cee391b481.png (1024x768, 737K)

bump because it's actual content

Only if you leave out the cost of the force needed to stop: "Still better than being completely cut off from trade by a naval blockade like Hitler though."