Internet Bloodsports General

Internet Bloodsports General
Well, IBS is dead, but /ourguys/ are still doing regular streams.
Mister Metokur, Based JF, Ralph Retort
Tonka, Morning Kumite
Andy 'Adam - slayer of Hasbro' Warski
Baked Alaska

Attached: F5h_NbdW_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/TheRalphRetort
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

spotted and reported the leftist

Not so hasty newfriend. Metokur is fucking awesome and JF is alright, if you watch his Patrick Little interview.

Ralph has the charisma of a fucking opiate addict. He's also oildrilling a pooinloo.

JF is the only one who stuck to the topics that made the thing interesting in the first place. If he could keep his dick in his pants for 15 minutes I would actually enjoy his show.

Andy cries while playing jumpscare games

Tonka and failure are shitskins so who gives a fuck what they say

I always knew Baked was a fake piece of shit, and watching him make a cow out of himself was pretty neat. What kind of faggot moves to Los Angeles?

Jim is Jim. He's here to help.

Attached: 86696b420826b526521d8c53325186c4e35c8cab7f706fdf96a50ea6f2a668de.png (800x800, 475.32K)

How has your day in the dark corner of the office been? You must have it pretty rough being assigned to us.

fuck off cuckchan.

there is a fucking cyclical on /cow/, why bring it here
>>>/cow/

Imagine having time in your day to watch multi-hour podcasts. Lauren is qt though, JF got that right at least.

You're all kikes.

Listen to JF and Fuentes in the background while I work.

Attached: Nick Fuentes.PNG (1675x417, 54.9K)

Tonka and the morning Kumite need to be moved to suicide watch tier, and that race mixing degenerate Ralph should be moved to mediocre tier. BYR should be added to the list and moved to mediocre tier, minimal namefaggotry, good variety of topics, lots of naming the jew, but unable to book a decent guest due to being small. And this while thread should be moved back to /cow/

Fuentes disavowed the 14 words and 88 precepts. Anyone who disavows the 14 words is no longer useful, and doing that was what started off Baked Alaskas downfall

IBS was always retarded, Jim's good but streams are the worst content he produces

Guess you got here yesterday. Go back.

Attached: out.gif (319x237, 1.66M)

JF is a degenerate that LARPs like he's some promiscuous playboy. Also the fact that he thinks we can get a libertarian ethnostate through peaceful secession is laughable.

Spaniards are white, Mestizos are not.

Fuentes is a cocky little spic but I don't think he's a kike, I like his take on global politics.

Keek

I didn't say nor imply that he is a kike, I just pointed out that not long ago he disavowed the 14 words because of muh optics

Race mixer and a sexual deviant (foot fag).
No thanks.

Where do these people actually get mad?

encyclopediadramatica.rs/TheRalphRetort

We need to support people like Nick Fuentes, Halsey English, etc. even if they're not muh 100% pure aryan or whatever the fuck. Anyone who is against the social justice left is on the good side. We're never going to achieve anything through nazi larping and purity spiralling

14 words are cringe anyway. Who cares?

Summerfags or just nu/pol/? We are pretty serious over here. Go to halfchan if you want to pretend to be doing something about white genocide.

So if we shouldn't support people like Nick Fuentes, then what? Whining on an imageboard does nothing. We need to be making as many allies as we possibly can

Sucks you can't ban anyone anymore, eh faggot?

Attached: Assad-laughing.jpg (386x355, 28.13K)

wtf I love jews that say to keep your mouth shut about white genocide now.

I agree about allies, but ideally we promote people who are ideologically pure and not afraid of backlash like Patrick Little. The more cuckservatives and (((neocons))) we support, the longer the ZOG can feed off our dying race.

Literally a zionist boomer kike

Stop acting like Jews are a hivemind. A lot of Jews actually oppose the Islamisation of Europe. The people that you always trot out (like Noel Ignatiev and Tim Wise) are a small minority of academics, and you can find similar anti-white attitudes among gentile academics too. Every Jew I've met would be considered 'Islamophobic' by the left

Kill yourself, faggot.

ID+ filtered.

Attached: 29af0912565109af61894670eb2a26db7872fe005fe8902b427dbef9c37263ba.jpg (900x900, 46.41K)

Whoopdefuckingdoo, what a high mark that is. I watched his video with JF where he said to keep your mouth shut and not say anything people might find uncomfortable.

It's by far the biggest problem we face right now. Everything else pales in comparison.

He's right though. We can't be open about our true beliefs in the current climate. We need to focus on what we can realistically achieve, and screaming "Kike! Nigger!" is counterproductive.

Varg is better

No you moron, its jews.

Been here since 2014, faggot. What are you doing to "prevent white genocide?" Passing out poorly designed flyers? LARPing BB gun wars with your buddies?

Are you even living in the real world? It's the Muslims that are committing terrorist attacks, throwing acid in people's faces and demanding affirmative action. The Jews mostly keep to themselves.

jews are literally a hivemind who do nothing but fuck everyone else over so long as its good for the jews.
when have jews ever acted opposite to that?

fuck off.

JF is in Canada and on YouTube, his hands are tied and 25 centimeters of wood have been shoved up his ass.

Stop resolving Europeans of any blame for the current situation.

Terrorist attacks and acid attacks are nowhere near as harmful as the actions of kikes.

What is of much greater concern is the degradation of our culture committed by jews and the subversion of our political and press structures to promote miscegenation and ensure that non-whites have hiring preference over whites. That is a far more insidious, damaging, and longlasting societal harm than some people getting blown up.

If there was a race war and I had a kike and a muslim in front of me and only two bullets I'd doubletap the jew just to be sure.

Deportation has been tried a hundred times and failed a hundred times.

Pretty sure this is shitposting. But in case it's not and you really are a niggerfaggot, it is necessary to point out that Halsey is a jew.

Meterkor has mocked redditors and leftists faggots for years he is the opposite of reddit you mongoloid shill

Okay so tell me how the 1000 people who follow your specific brand of autistim are going to take on the entire western world lol

Years ago. Now he's sold out by every metric that he set up for himself.

You only need a couple dozen people.

muh sage is a downvote

Where's your report too? Oh wait..

More like

BYR, JF, Varg
Jim
Ralph retard
Baked Alaska, Donga, Andy, Jewchime

Attached: ed7065a7ae161950de904fa4e6164c067f21191ac91c65e308a44916a4af728b (2).jpg (441x403, 78.82K)

He is a liar who adjusts what he says to legal and TOS requirements. He recently mocked classical liberalism / libertarianism with Best Lauren on his show. He probably just pretended to be libertarian to fool Warski's low-IQ audience into thinking of him as a reasonable moderate or some such unicorn.

You stayed in the ImKampfy hugbox?

No wonder you think that we can win this without e-celebs.

Attached: bibi.jpg (1185x735, 140.62K)

This. I'm European and I don't mind Nigerian immigrants. They're Christian which = hard workers who integrate into European society. Islam is anti Western values. The Islamic immigrants are the only ones who are dangerous. Jews have the same problem in Israel, they're getting attacked by Islam more than the West is, and they're fighting back the Muslims just like we should.

Didn't he embarrass himself big time during Gamergay?

Why is he back?

You earned it Zig Forums

yeah, his overinflated ego is really grating. he has the best guests on though so I still watch him. He had kevin macdonald on a few days ago

Almost as gay as traps, and those are already 100% gay.

this shit doesn't fly here, kike.

Attached: come home chosen man.png (480x512, 366.28K)

Truly an enlightened individual, two race-mixers and a lolbertarian French-Canadian are /ourguys/.

Tonka sounded like he wanted to fucking kill himself towards the end.
I wouldn't exactly call JF based, that's mostly due to my hate towards the french though.

Literally kill yourself.

enjoy getting blacked, kike

Attached: gahoole2.jpg (406x720, 52.92K)

remember:

NEVER trust a christcuck

Attached: 0f579af21ee8ed6ee81fd.jpg (639x690, 48.62K)

Unironically kys

Get out, newfaggot.

An enemy second only to the jew.

Important update: JF will be streaming a conversation with Tommy Robinson 8pm EST (that's less than an hour). Don't forget to tune in.

Doesn anyone have a link to a really good debate?

What do you fags think of moving IBS into the twitch space? Get /ourgoys/ to start drama with streamers, in a bid to flood the platform with anons.

I mostly just can't get over the fact that IBS = Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

French Canadian race traitor, pervert with one jacket isn't /ourguy you fucking idiot.