A Story of Love and Hate

AMAZING NEW PROPOGANDA VIDEO

Bust out the sockpuppets boys because this one is the next "With Open Gates." Time to crack open those boomer minds and make them eat redpill. This video has the perfect tempo, music, emotional appeal, and relentless torrent of documented hate against whites.

Someone please webm it for distro. We need to double down the Tommy arrest momentum. Break the conditioning.
youtube.com/watch?v=feR4oAVBnco

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (494x259, 322.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=UOdB5k1iFVs
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
youtube.com/watch?v=kjaRgALhEdg
youtube.com/watch?v=nUD5zv3AbvU
youtube.com/watch?v=zr9mfr3vUTI
youtube.com/watch?v=5tqKxO2t_FY
youtube.com/watch?v=0uKQz2KO0BE
youtube.com/watch?v=pJuEaN_7gM8
youtube.com/watch?v=8m6xXzPXJMc
youtube.com/watch?v=feR4oAVBnco
youtube.com/watch?v=vZQJFbrqjUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That was bretty good. Made me feel some feels.

Love the music.

That's retarded. We have to downvote it in mass like the old days to make a statement

Shit nevermind this video is pro-white I'm drunk atm

lol I am too fucking watch it before commenting nigger.

Bump
Good old-fashioned blood-boiling stuff

It ended on a blackpill note though. Needed some white armies marching at the end there.

Goddammit, I'm still mad from watching this last night
hooktube.com/watch?v=UOdB5k1iFVs

Attached: 1468539489595.png (800x850, 135.03K)

I feel it could be improved with less abrasive music as well as some kind of bonding message at the end. White people need to know they have each other! Children need to know they have fathers, father need to know they have a community, and communities need to know they belong in a nation. Of course a simple message included could accomplish much of the same.

Good ideas. Download and edit. Spread.

I don't have a dad tho smh.

Rebel Media bullshit.

Pandering to your feels is how they control you.

it;s just screencaps of articles/tweets w/e and music dude
how is pure info pandering to feels? you expect a video with no sound? boring

kek
i'll be your dad

OP realizes Tommy is a subversive kike right?

Attached: tommy robinson redpill 2.jpg (1858x2429, 1.67M)

This video isn't good at all. It's way too long, has cringy movie music, and pointless visuals. Sorry, OP, but you're not as good at video editing as you think you are. Try again.

Yes, he also knows you are a low IQ nigger now.

the slow zooming gives you something to look at
how could they be better?

oh shit lmfao hi dad

Attached: slavtv.png (500x375, 315.14K)

thanks goy. I hope you are archiving as much of this material offline as you can, because as you well know, the days of YouTube are numbered

What the fuck do you think memes are you dumb fucking double redditor.

Attached: 1522990830998.png (500x1046, 238.52K)

If you think some random stock footage and a series of tweets and article titles is a good video, I don't know what to tell you.

Wrong. This is an accelerationist board sweetie. We need to rip white families apart and send the kids off to full black families in order to get enriched. After they make it out of the ghetto gauntlet they'll be hardened killers ready for the collapse.
REMINDER
Do everything you can to accelerate the collapse of the West. Non-whites are trying to use your creativity and intelligence against you in hopes of getting some godhead AI or self-replicating robots in place before the white man dies out. DON'T LET THEM!

There are no communities in this hellhole we're living in. You should be well beyond the blackpill at this point. You know how long much we've already suffered and the extent to which we'll suffer in the years ahead. Take the accelerationist pill. Let them have what they want. Alienate the white man. Have his churches burn before his eyes as you stand behind him ready to bring him into our fold.

BRING THE SYSTEM TO ITS KNEES!

Attached: e1ba2a923c4162b26c7dccc203f4404de6830634ae60bdfca714d0850300530a.jpg (750x913, 124.98K)

Siege niggers need the rope tbh.

This isn't my first rodeo, of course I have a local copy

Attached: 1bf9c2425ed2b305aa5aaf0e440ff6f19a8297c65da055c66e01e243c604d323.jpg (400x380, 70.07K)

using him to redpill people helping our cause and supporting him are not the same thing user, don't be a retard.

Attached: UK Tommy Robinson supporters clash with police in London.mp4 (640x360, 13.7M)

Not bad. Opening was stronger than the rest. After that the music is a little over the top.

tits or gtfo

you are never the same person after watching a psyop.
learn to limit your media access if you haven't figured out how to deprogram all your preprogrammed despair
anything influencial, no matter whether the source is rightful or mischievous or wicked, the fact you are receiving some input means it can change who you are slowly.

end it all

Bumping for important propaganda. Spread it.

I welcome a time coming in my life when I am able to reach out and touch some of these journalists.
First and foremost have lots of white children and then secondly, when one is older, transfer all your possessions and wealth to your eldest son and go say hello to a few journalists. I'm looking forward to it.

Will work on a version that is under 4chan size limits later… but I don't expect to be successful with that.

Attached: loveandhate.webm (640x360, 13.09M)

Bumping for spread.

What if he runs for political office based on this?

Then you'll have another controlled-oppo kike in power. At this point he'll do nothing to combat the jews who caused the influx of muslims.

He's setup as a lightning rod to dissipate outrage.

If he runs for any political office, you'll know his true motives. Once he has power, he'll do nothing.

He would be a massive improvement on the politicians we already have. We have very few willing to rock the boat and talk about muslims and so on and none that I can think of that will even hint at the JQ so i'll take whatever we can get right now.

I like the video, but the overly compressed, forced dramatic soundtrack is
Really fucking annoying
It's not necessary to attempt to manipulate with such crude sounds, the images speak for themselves loud enough.
Any music would be better in the background and less obnoxious.

Why undermine everything by using Tommy Goy Robinstein because that's not red pilling anybody, what you are doing is the same as the jews did with Trumpstein and that's keep the goys in check and confused by the lying agents they out forward to mislead us.

Zionist agents of the state are here to mislead, that isn't a red pill but the same old jewish poison that got us all in this mess in the first place

Please don't tell me the kikes are teaching white mothers to have their white children defiled purposefully for the sake of multicult

Attached: 1def7f28cd6ced58b4bdf8670a1aa0aa.png (505x432, 188.71K)

Unironically powerful. You need links to all the featured articles though.

Undermined entirely by the use of jew agent Robinstein

Pushing Tommy Robinstein as legit pretty much destroys all integrity if it's not supplemented with a detail of his role to mislead for jewish aims.

I brought this video to a bunch of normies.

They loved it, and are sharing with their normie friends. You may find it obnoxious, but normies are fixated by it.

Well at lest he's frank about it. Strange he isn't calling the UK govt anti-semitic.

What?

No your boy Tommy Goy Robinstein is just calling every jew-wise individual who joined up with his EDL 'nazis' and handed over all their private details to the government.

Well why don't you apply your extensive video editing knowledge and make a superior video on the subject then. You're the only one who can do it user.

I doubt I'm the only user that looked through the thread for the answer to this question before giving op my click, so I will provide the answer: The video does not name the jew.

The video is 10 minutes of pic related and a few screenshots of anti-white tweets. Occasionally the author's name is shown, but more often than not it is cropped out.

However I do like the overall message and how it shows a common anti-white theme across a variety of news outlets, including Fox news. It is potentially eye opening to demographics that have been living under a rock for the last ten years. For that I'll give you one bump.

Attached: Capture _2018-06-01-13-06-53.png (1199x720, 562.96K)

Baby steps, user.

Who cares whether he's legit. Right now he's an excellent martyr to galvanise popular sentiment against the system. He'd be even more useful killed by some dune coon in prison tbh.

He is talking the piss with you trolls, and then its taken out of context.

If you want to have an heart attack for 2 and 1/2 hours watch this video.

Webm-ing it is so they can't delete it you subhuman monkey.

in case the embed does not work

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

A short synopsis so we can decide whether to spend 2½ hours on it?

Every anti-white comment video you've seen on Zig Forums from the last 5 years and then some.

You're day is coming soon, kike.

Attached: Into the oven shill.png (1366x768, 520.98K)

I'm sorry, but this isn't "amazing propaganda". It should be 1/3 of that, and 90% of it shouldn't require reading.

don't get the kike vibe, I get the more, WTF is it going to take to get the white man off the fucking couch????

ok good
whatever works I guess
as I said, the video itself is good and exposing these double standards and the amount of hate non-whites have for whites should induce a fair amount of uncomfortable cognitive dissonance in normies who have felt something is a bit off but haven't realized yet that they are being ethnically cleansed.

Hasbarafag is here to shut the thread down!

This needs to be mass posted to everyone, and everything.

Doesn't matter their political affiliation, this video will TURN people, redpill them.

Make sure to make reuploads.

You are aware that we'll kill all traitors before killing the enemy, right?

Nearly fallen off the catalogue already today.
Some text is blurred from encoding but it's pretty good. Bump.

Accelerationism is essentialy a kabbalistic idea, crypto-kike.

Attached: image.jpeg (535x767, 107.84K)

Noticed that as well. It's proposing a problem. But not talking about the source of the problem. Getting people angry does no good unless you show them who has wronged them.

Typical Jewish thought process. Yes surrender all of your resources. Surrender all of your women. Be reduced to slaves, then finally, when you have nothing, rise up.

What a stupid fucking idea, faggot.

Attached: 3718734.jpg (586x409, 46.9K)

People need to see the problems before we can bring them the solution. They will get drawn in

Lets share and spread other red pilling videos. Don't forget to upvote them to help people find them.

youtube.com/watch?v=kjaRgALhEdg

youtube.com/watch?v=nUD5zv3AbvU

youtube.com/watch?v=zr9mfr3vUTI

youtube.com/watch?v=5tqKxO2t_FY

youtube.com/watch?v=0uKQz2KO0BE

youtube.com/watch?v=pJuEaN_7gM8

youtube.com/watch?v=8m6xXzPXJMc

BUMP

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I noticed it was made by one of (((us))) and not one of us too.
It struck me as an intel agency phishing for IPs with a far-right video as they would see it, when it is in fact the collected works of left-extremists they ignore repeatedly.

The lack of JQ answers such as Kalergi & Spectre make alarms go off.

great.
already did youtube -f best youtube.com/watch?v=feR4oAVBnco for the sake of archiving

Isreal must exist . We can send them all there.

Closed the second I heard her shrill voice. Why do people use this type of music? Go and study Gex.

Nobody but a small fringe is ever going to buy into the global zionist conspiracy theory, and it just pushes people away. Away from the actual issues that need to be addressed. Worrying about real or imagined jews is also largely pointless because they are powerless as long as people are turned against the ideas and tactics attributed to them. Then there's the fact that there are many, many people who push the same ideas and use the same tactics yet are not jews.

This is why it's a good introductory redpill. White genocide, in your face, published by the mainstream media. No frills, no conspiracy theories, no context, no Hitler to scare people away before looking at the facts. Just plain and simple, here you go, this is what the authorities are saying from the horses mouth.

It's the perfect entry to the rabbit hole. I've sent this to my dad and a guy in my village who's a respected pillar of the community. Let's see them deny it.

You are doing it wrong.

youtube-dl -f bestvideo+bestaudio/best youtube.com/watch?v=feR4oAVBnco

(checked)
Mostly right, but never say never.

Also, as far as I'm aware I've never seen controlled opposition talk about white genocide. It's usually bitching about Islam from a civnat perspective to specifically divert the conversation away from race and towards Islam vs (((liberal western values))). So , I think whoever made this was trying to make the ideal introductory redpill. Once people accept this they will start looking for someone to blame. Then they can be further redpilled.

Therefore this should be spread to normies as much as possible. Think your colleagues, your uncles, your cousins, local business owners. Don't push it at them with your own context, just present it and say something like "woah, have you seen this? Pretty weird. Could it be?" Let them think for themselves about it.

RESIST SUBVERT AND DESTROY ZOG OR PERISH LIKE A DOG

RISE MOTHERFUCKERS RISE

STORM THE STREETS

CREATE CELLS AND PLANS

DEAD DROP REDPILL AND WARFARE INFO TO NORMIES

RADICALIZE THOSE AROUND YOU

JEWISH TYRANNY AND ELITE SATANIC PEDOVORE VAMPIRISM END HERE

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Derailment and DnC, ignore and report.

Attached: 11118841_1635434270045829_3251507649430708242_o.jpg (1269x1600, 111.06K)

This one is guaranteed to make even the most cowardly mennonite's blood boil over. Currently showing that one to to a bunch of huge built men with families and armaments, it's like watching someone fill with absolute bloodlust. Sublime.

Attached: cap 2.png (633x359, 68.27K)

so many headlines without a source or even publication

suicidal libs will find ONE of those clips that is either wrong or even at the minimum misleading (media is always misleading no matter the point of view, if just for the clicks) and they would use as an excuse to write the whole video off.

would be nice to have a list of links or something to point to when it happens

bump

This isn't about facts its about emotions. Googling anti-white news articles is easy for anyone to do. Once the feels are activated they will easily see the pattern established.

bamp

that's weird.

anti slide is anti jew

you mean Tommy will get his ass kicked twice as much in jail as before.

I LOVE OP NOW

discarded

That image has no name, no source, nobody to blame. In a normie's mind, that might as well be a fanfic.

Blind anger helps no-one. I'm not saying good propaganda needs to be blatantly anti-semitic, but throw in Kalergi, Spectre, or just make the names subtly prominent.

Attached: calling bullshit.gif (214x200, 182.86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vZQJFbrqjUY

Attached: Michael-Archangel-Castel-Sant'Angelo-1753.PNG (639x326, 424.11K)

Attached: trevi-fount.PNG (751x639, 1.33M)

We need more propaganda like this. Hypocrisy is the easiest propaganda to peddle and absorb.
You need not say anything. Just put their articles in one long musically guided slideshow. So long as more videos like this are made, the propaganda wallpaper on the walls will continue to peel all over the globe.
The clip of Specter talking about multiculturalism did enormous damage. There are thousands of such clips, quotes and articles to use.

Attached: 9f0f0559fa12c2a8a09112cbb932213dcf90d705d1dff1bcab7f94b71740cf13.png (2060x1236, 5.9M)

I love you Ebola-Chan!
Get those dirty kikes

Attached: HooknoseKike.jpg (500x281, 19.86K)

Same reason you get out of bed in the morning. Faith. Whites in reality, have been in a collective spiritual crisis since WW1.
Political parties are little more than exoteric secular cults. Communism was nothing but Judaism for gentiles with masonic influence, they used masonic lodges for meetings. It was an auxiliary force of the more esoteric private societies.
Study the National Alliance's religion and Creativity Movement, they were on right track but their execution and optics for an exoteric religion was terrible. The nail that sticks out gets hammered down, always keep plausible deniability when engaging with the public. Whites have been denied any positive mythos and the right to assemble freely, everything stems from it from what is fair and what to fight for.

There's a damn good reason shills flood myth and esoteric threads. They don't want you digging too deep on the whys of theology, primary sources or what our rulers swear oaths to.

Thats why we need the collapse

The music is perfect. Fear drives men to action. It drives traitorous women to compliance. Fear immobilized beta pussies.