Jewish Physics

There is no hope as long as Schlomo continues to supress the truth about the nature of our universe and spin his web of lies. Einstein was a hack fraud, and general relativity is fantasy. Jewish physics are so inaccurate in describing the universe that they had to invent unscientific bullshit "dark matter" to account for the fact that their math is dead wrong. What an utterly laughable perversion of the scientific method. And yet, even showing the slightest lack in confidence in this charlatan mumbo jumbo will get you shoah'd like nothing else if you work in the field of science and physics.

This thread is for discussing the ways in which kikes (and those who have been conditioned into doing their bidding) have taken monopoly on the fundamental facts of reality. If we don't have that, we have nothing.

This is NOT a flat earth thread. Take your retarded controlled opposition ass back to 4chan.

This is a good starting point
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luminiferous_aether

Attached: d9b645a5dcbb2aa39c0f8a356a898b280ef64d6dce04d8594b057174f46f2c1c.png (900x880 80.84 KB, 168.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2016-11-theory-gravity-dark.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WIyTZDHuarQ
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=188&v=TttHkDRuyZw
electricuniverse.info/
biblebelievers.org.au/einstein.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientism
milesmathis.com/updates.html
milesmathis.com/pi2.html
milesmathis.com/pi7.pdf
milesmathis.com/charge.pdf
milesmathis.com/haf.pdf
milesmathis.com/per4.pdf
milesmathis.com/equat.pdf
youtube.com/user/bgaede
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replication_crisis
etherealmatters.org/book/structured-atom-model-sam
youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject/videos
milesmathis.com/third.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol, faggot. Just read this (WHITE) guy's work which–if true–blows the fuck out of Einstein's theories and finally unifies gravity with the other fundamental forces.
phys.org/news/2016-11-theory-gravity-dark.html

Is there any evidence at all for aether? Assuming its existence, as far as I can tell it's completely unobservable and does not physically interfere as a medium

Attached: Jewish Innovation.jpg (296x447, 46.87K)

Real career physicists (jews included) don't believe in aether theories. Currently either the stockholm model or string theory is most popular. Try poking around phys.org before posting this sort of retardation again.

Exactly, it's the phlogiston. oven=jew³

Something which you, some random American with a high school degree and a bunch of books on esoterics, obviously fully and completely understand.

Attached: JIDF Reporting In.png (691x710, 728.26K)

dark matter is hilarious. they keep saying we "discovered" dark matter. like when they bragged how they "found it" in the sun.

all that means is that their calculations are impossible without adding a magical type of matter that makes their calculations possible.

every time you hear "dark matter" just know it basically means they miscalculated the distance/mass/weight/density of an object in space and cant explain why.

this is well known and has nothing to do with dark matter you retard.

there is no existing evidence of dark matter outside of calculations using the (((current model))) being completely impossible.

This is the correct answer.

The American school system at work folks.

Attached: american education.jpeg (900x1200, 124.04K)

vsauce did a video about flat earth explaining briefly both globe and flat interpretations (though the concave glass and hollow earth with sonoluminescence seems to be ommitted)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs

Most of the metaphysics are jewish
Start here:
Chaos Theory
then go way back Alchemy or anything that the Roman Empire deems pagan. Heck even try to understand the magic behind runes (without anything referencing to hitler crap) and you'll get far than any normal user.

Anything involving the (((gravity))) seems to be jewish.
I don't even know why they accepted the globe theory even ommit "theory" from black hole theory and gravity theory thanks to a Stephen Hawking body double (he's got ALS but he just (((died))) recently. well played jewish cloning science!).
all these retard jewsics they give us is a composite image with terribly clipped photomash using photoshops.
remember the mars rover landing? it's still up on youtube and there's a guy with the shirt with the name (others have name on shirt) and it says Fuk U.
feel schizophrenic yet? watch the video.
can't even imagine how realtime fast their telemetry is on space and there's no specs about it and you have no right to know even though it's the citizens' tax dollars. it's clearly fake and if you saw that spaceman from elon musk you'll know it's fucking faked when the car parts didn't shit itself in vacuum.
protip: the space is actually somewhat 'magnetic' sub-zero liquid air and there's no gravity but just density of different atmospheres. this explains why slinkies don't just fall down while streched but shrink before it falls down
even NASA itself uses a water-filled pool to simulate (((space)))

faker fact: there are no fuckups like accidents or mission failure never happen during fake footage that is because it is well rehearsed plus they like to make live stream footage for the feels.

color me heretic for not believing in what most believe into but even the heretics who got culled in history were proven right.

electromagnetism
density
frequency wave and vibrations
the jews hate them
try cloud busting some time

youtube.com/watch?v=WIyTZDHuarQ

This is solid theoretical evidence that the existence of the "ether" would explain the particle/wave duality that has befuddled physicists for 100 years.

Reminder that Albert Einstein was a plagiarist hack who ripped off his most well known theories from other physicists like Olinto De Pretto.

Also he believed in the "orgone theory" of Wilhelm Reich, and he cheated on his wife with his cousin.

It's plausible from a biblical perspective,
(Genesis 6-7 depicts God as separating "waters" from each other with the sky, which means there is some large amount of "water" out there in space, aether could be that)
But, I have to ask why it matters that there is aether instead of a void, if that is what you are saying. Why would (((they))) lie about it? What do (((they))) gain from this?

WELCOME TO HOTEL CALIFORNIA

Not even one QT. Dysgenics in action.

Investigate Sagnac experiment

All the girls are non-white or look like mutts. Of course they wouldn't look good.

Attached: 7874a39c48c61277957440fff6122efd97473a5833fa50d1232058ad09cfb2b8.jpg (1080x904, 171.26K)

His FIRST cousin. Typical jewish inbred.

Eric Dollard has done a great deal of work with the aether.

Attached: CIG_bulbs.png (1710x1056, 1.78M)

Faggot. I said it was aether.

in a light globe, with electricity being shot through it…ffs>>11661579

Taking astronomy in college I thought this same thing.

kek

Consider that gravity and its ilk may be a void of force, a "lower pressure" that the surrounding medium must fill in.

The Aether isn't necessarily a tangible physical thing in and of itself, but would necessitatively be the medium through which all other things gain their properties. Think for a minute about a magnet. When you chop a magnet in two, you don't get one piece that's only a north pole and another piece that's only a south pole, you get two complete magnets. The force surrounding the magnet can be simply described as the displacement of the Aether, rather than being intrinsic to the magnet itself. The magnet isn't emitting anything but is more like a fish caught in a net, deforming the net around it.

Space is fully intangible and doesn't real. Time is an illusion of causality and is therefore not a thing. Electrons are bullshit. Photons are bullshit. Einstein is a cunt. Dark matter is imaginary. Kikes will pay for what they've done to Tesla and his works.

Faggot nigger doesn't know anything about plasmas, its pointless to talk to the retards who don't know anything relevant.

Also annon to expand on your Eric Dollard content, linking his video on electrical history. Its really solid, gives some great baselines.

Eric Dollard - History and Theory of Electricity
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=188&v=TttHkDRuyZw

Attached: 1526013258054.jpg (1221x993 8.3 KB, 1.27M)

Three words. Electric. Universe. Theory.
electricuniverse.info/

Also Charles Steinmetz preceded Einstein by some years and, regardless of whether Einstein plagarism theory is true, was more intelligent than him.

Attached: steinmetz.jpg (300x300 12.03 KB, 11.99K)

My nigger. I was going to say, a certain jewish scientist isn't bad…

Its a real shame that the only reason Einstein even became famous is because he was friends with Charlie Chaplin and a bunch of other media Jews, but normalniggers will never know this

According to Eric Dollard's recantation of history, Einstein took a chunk of his mathematical framework from Maxwell(electrical researcher).

Ironic considering Einstein was a globalist hit piece who effectively buried electrical research for a century…

OP is correct

biblebelievers.org.au/einstein.htm

Whats wrong with Steinmetz? He was like Tyrion Lannister, a le smart midget man.

Reminder that the Big Bang and associated "theories" suggesting the idea of temporal transience are a hoax. The kikes love to propagate them because they serve to subconsciously dispose one to monism (monotheism, especially) and nihilism that, when coupled, result in death fixation, not dissimilar to many known Jewish-Marxist ideologies, and thus ought to be completely purged from national knowledge banks. A striking tendency of these “theories” exists to sway the underdeveloped minds of their followers into leftism, in what can clearly be seen as a preparation for communism and mass acceptance of Judaism when the time comes.

Here is a short stream weev was in a while ago, and some user in the stream named "Phillip" spoke about the basics and history of Jewish Physics. I thought it was pretty interesting. I don't know who the guy is, but here it is. If anyone can make this into a webm I'd appreciate it.

Granted, I assumed he was a jew since almost all Jews mix anglo names with German surnames. Carry on.

Lol. Kikes only have German surnames because they were forced to take them on. Also look at his picture , that my friend is 100% Dwarf Ubermensch.
Not a dwarf btw, just not the tallest man around and sympathize with them.

This. Before Einstein we can fly at any speed we want and reach stars but Einstein prohibited us leaving Solar system. Why do Jew wants you to believe humanity is locked on the planet under Israel control? Makes you think.

…But a Catholic Priest

space travel is a retarded lie for baby mundie meatbags to send free shekels to (((based))) white men gnostics movie producers/heirophants

I don't know much about this subject, but whats the alternative then? Is it just not known?

Found the Protestant

Don't forget Hendrik Lorentz and Henri Poincare. They are the real "fathers of relativity physics", not (((Einstein)))

Einstein's wife was smarter than Einstein himself was, and he goes and cheats on her with his own cousin like the dirty fucking jew he is.

Zig Forums supports flat earth, thread
No, we do not.

Every time an ion beam moves close to the speed of light in the hundreds of accelerators around the world (eg. hospitals), Einstein's theory is being taken into account. In other words, experimental data matches that theory a few billions times per day.

A lot of people in this thread are retarded, but OP makes a valid point about dark energy/dark matter in one of his images. Theoretical physicists do not seek truth, they only seek predictable models. I have no problems with this other than the fact people are being taught and led to believe they find truth instead of these predictable models. Science has become a religion in itself'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientism

You're right, OP and we won't ever discover a unified field theory as long as we're building on kike math to get there.

Did someone say Einstein?

Attached: einsteind.jpg (755x1543, 223.37K)

Einstein was a plagiarist and his theories were all the result of the work of white scientists.

Also, Einstein was a proponent of aether theory.

explain gravity lenses then
i bet you dont even know what theory of relativity is about

Good stuff, but the catastrophist cosmology is inspired by (((Velikovsky))) and is naturally the weakest part of the field.

Attached: the nose knows.jpg (157x204, 9.39K)

SAGE for spinning globe in a vacuum.

The existance of aether is proven by the Sagnac effect/experiment and Dufour & Prunier proved the Sagnac effect is not consistent with special relativity.

With the empirical proof above the Michelson & Morley experiment proves the Earth is motionless. This lack of motion is also confirmed by Airy's experiment that like M&M failed to detect the motion of the Earth.

itt people who know nothing of physics pretend like they know everything

what the fuck

The Michelson-Morley-experiment proves that there is no relative motion between Aether and Earth. That means either:
or
So this experiment on it's own doesn't prove, that the Earth is motionless.

Ok, to all the non-STEM plebs in this thread.

Math, physics and chemestry is as apolitical as it could be.

Modern physics (By that I mean quantum physics) works like that:
You find a model to describe what happens in the real world. The final goal is to have a model (model=a set of equasions) to predict anything that can be predicteded.

So models are made and expiriments are done to see if the model works.
If an expiriment is done and the outcome is not according to the prediction of the model, the model is changed(black number in OP)
There is NOTHING jewish about that and that is the most logical method to find physical laws.

Also AMA you want to know about the scientific method or the state of scholars today.

Attached: IMG-20180525-WA0004.jpg (1280x998, 86.46K)

MM also works in space.
A non moving medium which is required for light to move is disproven.

this nigga knows whats up

What is your profession?

I know, that the first two conclusions I listed have been disproven by other experiments, but that wasn't my point.

I thought reading eintsein's theory of relativity would enlighten me. All it did was make me temporarily think that I aws smarter.
It didn't spark my imagination or interest me at all.
nor did it go over my head

I am a student in physics.

This.

You obviously never worked above the PhD/lab rat level. Science as an ideal is very different from how it's done in practice. Number fudging, outright corruption, citation cartels, masturbatory math without empirical foundation and much more, that's the dirty truth. Also and especially in physics, so don't drop that hurr physikks iz king BS on me.

t. cynical biochemist

Btw, to trigger intellectual cowards - there is no experiment that conclusively proves the existence of a physical "space" "out there". Not one. Chew on this.

(Heil Hitler)
No they haven't.

milesmathis.com/updates.html

milesmathis.com/pi2.html
milesmathis.com/pi7.pdf
milesmathis.com/charge.pdf
milesmathis.com/haf.pdf
milesmathis.com/per4.pdf
milesmathis.com/equat.pdf

Attached: piis4 (online-video-cutter.com)(1).mp4 (640x360, 9M)

Jewish physics, aka theoretical physics, aka lyin'
There's a good reason why pre-ww2 germany rejected theoretical, non-experimental physics.They wanted to discover the laws of the world we live in, not of a fictitious, non-existing universe.

A+ post.

youtube.com/user/bgaede

Black holes, both stellar and supermassive?
Dark matter.
Rogue planets?
Dark matter.
Any planet, really?
Pretty fucking dark matter.
Neutrinos?
Cold gas clouds?

Though dark energy might seem to be going a lot against Occam's razor, this does not disqualify all other successful models that are attributed (rightfully or not) to Einstein.
He said:
implying everything he said is wrong, which is ridiculous. Therefore, OP promotes dump conspiracies that will be used to discredit all conspiracies.

Now about:
I had the same impression when I was younger. I thought there is an absolute truth, still undiscovered. That's not necessarily the case. If you dive in into machine learning and physics, you will realize that there are no "correct" models. They are all flawed having a finite accuracy and they are often replaced by better models.

lol, you're a fucking retard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replication_crisis

You are correct to some extent. The general direction of science and the meta-science is extremely kiked.

What does that even mean?

space is obviously not real
it is a description meaning the distance between objects

The problem is that theoretical physics has become a end in itself. Theoretical physics is extremely effective and expermeatlist can't keep up and they can hardly make the experiments at all. That's why we have things like string theory.

uh no… Khazar 'converts' moved from Khazaria into modern day Russia, Poland, Germany, Hungary, and adopted last names to LARP and 'blend in'…to pretend that (((they))) were of those lands…

i don't understand. what are the implications of this? what claim or hypothesis is this video disproving, and is it a big deal? if yes, why is it a big deal?

please talk to me as if I was a little child. i'm not stupid, but i have very little knowledge of math/physics.

I have never implied that there is no corruption or citation fraud.
I have just explained the general scientific method.

what do you mean by that?

Keep studying.

I didn't say metaphysics. What i meant was science from a meta perspective.

ive been told dark matter sells. its like sex for the science ignorants, people buy or start to listen because its a buzz word.

mate I still dont get what you mean by meta science is kiked.
Scientific work by certain people or on certain topics is decredited and persecuted?
Or what do you mean by kiked?
If so, please give me examples outside of mystizism and acctual political propaganda like climate change and "niggers are humans like us" .

Again, I was only talking about physics, maths and chemestry.

the theories that theoretical physicist produce all have to be verified by expiriments you retard.
You dont have a slightest idea on the topic.

Only a medicine or biology student/graduate could say such nonsense.
yo

Show me the curvature or the Earth is flat.

What do you get when dividing by zero?

If pilot waves are the explanation for quantum phenomena, those waves must exist in some sort of medium. This could be the much maligned "aether", but obviously it does not exactly interact with matter the same way other media do.

etherealmatters.org/book/structured-atom-model-sam

youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject/videos

Attached: nasa-53884.jpg (2560x1440, 1.8M)

It's hilarious because most of them are named after money or shiny objects, so everybody still knows who they are. Why don't they just call themselves Johnson or Bauer instead? I don't think I've ever come across a Jew with a real North European name.

milesmathis.com/third.html
Bending of light is explained in part 5 but I'd recommend reading from the beginning.

Miles Mathis? The kike who thinks John F Kennedy Jr rules America from behind the scenes?

How can delusional faggots still think America is above 50% white?

take a look on the moon, how do you explain the way its iluminated by the sun if its not a sphere? (a sphere going around a flat surface would be redicilous that is why I mention the moon.

How do you explain seasonal day and night times?
Take a globe and iluminate it with a lightbulb(shining into all directions)
keep the globe slightly tilted (so your the rotational axis points in the direction of a certain wall in your room, you can look up the angle of the axis on google) place the lightbulb right between the globe and the wall so the globe and the lightbulb are on the orthogonal line of the wall.

Now spin the globe slowly and find the points where light changes to shade in the location where you live. There are 2 such points. Measure the angle between those 2 points. You can measure the angle by counting the lines on the globe.
The ratio of this angle and a full circle (360°) is the same as the ratio of daytime and 24h on 22nd december in your area!
If you have placed the lightbulb directly in the middle of your room go to the opposite wall and compare the same angle with daytime in summer(21st July) ! or spring and fall on the other walls (21st march or semptember).
You should stay away as far away from the lightbulb as possible to get more accurate results.

Congratulations, you have just tested and hopefully proven a model of our solarsystem in your living room!
You may now proudly wear the "I am not a retarded flatearther anymore" badge!

It is very difficult to take and accurate pic of the earth curveture unless you get away to the distance of the moon.
Because lenses arent perfect and pictures are allways curved to the edges.

I should add that the rotational axis is allways pointing into the direction of one wall.

Agree einstein was a patent stealing liar. Tesla detested him. Simple question. What comes first, massless energy or matter?
These thread have alot of anger, because people have thought logically to find truth, so they chase science, unfortunately for them they don't realise that science itself is corrupted from those same entities who corrupt everything else. To think that main stream science is pure and complete is equivalent to believing that main stream media is telling the truth. Once the information is controlled then control and influence of the masses is easy. Then we get parrots and echo chambers with closed minds rebuffing other theorems to how this universe works.

Attached: images.jpeg (512x287, 31.71K)

The problem is then getting published user.
Let's not forget the political flaws of peer review.

what physics or math topic can be against kike intrests?
We are talking only about political influences on physics math and chemestry.

why aren't solar wind electricity generators used?

how do you want to implement that?
Solar winds are charged particles moving at high speed.
I could only imagine a coil in space that would generate only a tiny curent compared to the huge amount of work you would need to do to make it happen.