Trump signs "Right to Try" Act

Holy shit this is actually larger than it seems. It allows patients with terminal diseases to try drugs which have passed at least stage 1 of the FDA's trials. This might be the first step in proving that the FDA strangles businesses and is part of soaring medication and healthcare costs.

archive.is/zsmdO

Washington (CNN) — President Donald Trump signed the "Right to Try Act" Wednesday, a measure aimed at helping terminally ill patients access drug treatments that are yet to be fully approved by the Food and Drug Administration.

Trump, at a White House ceremony surrounded by patients and families who will be affected by the legislation, said his administration "worked hard on this" but said repeatedly he didn't understand why it hadn't been done before.

The bill will give terminally ill patients the right to seek drug treatments that remain in clinical trials and "have passed Phase 1 of the Food and Drug Administration's approval process" but have not been fully approved by the FDA. Some opponents of the bill argue that the legislation won't change much but could have a detrimental effect on how the FDA safeguards public health.

Trump said he thinks "hundreds of thousands" could be saved as a result of the legislation.

"With the passage of this bill, Americans will be able to seek cures," Trump said adding they will finally be given "the right to try."

"I would not be here today without the tireless efforts of dedicated members of Congress," Trump said, specifically pointing out Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin, Sen. Joe Donnelly, D-Indiana, Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick, R-Pennsylvania, and Rep. Michael Burgess, R-Texas.

"Thanks to you the countless American lives with ultimately be saved," Trump said.

Yeah it's CNN but whatever, it's about as much as you're going to find anywhere else.

Attached: cd4cea4a881632c6b933e9dfd16f9b133985a14b.jpg (780x438, 97.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/204/text
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44305998
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3926122/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's actually pretty cool. But I fear people will take advantage of this somehow

Good shit, glow in the dark FDA niggers on suicide watch

Attached: bloatlord approves.png (924x720, 1.04M)

It's more rights? How is that a bad thing? This is something everybody should be able to agree is good. Who doesn't want the right to seek experimental treatment? Worst case scenario is more Darwinian Selection and better genes for the future.

I'm happy about this

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/204/text

kek

Attached: Best Wishes.png (700x400, 360.56K)

Now JewCorp can make a new fake and very expensive pill for [disease] every week. And I get to pay for all of Shameekwa's std fake pills. Based.

Guess theyll have to be another executive order.

Also, the head of the FDA, Scott Gottlieb, was Trump appointed. Maybe look into things before you spout your jews can never be beaten shit.

free shkreli

Kek never mind. It's high German but also has Ashkenazi use.

#FreedomOfHealth

We won! He could legalize 10 million esoteric immigrants tomorrow and I wouldn't care

No, this isn't "more rights," rights aren't granted by the government - they are endowed by our creator. This is the government stepping on our dying backs a bit less forcefully.

I can feel the DEA drug niggers kvetching at the top of their lungs.

t. 8gag Pol

seems extremely logical for terminally ill patients to be allowed to try experimental drugs on themselves. this is objectively the fastest way to find cures.

Now he can go back to building up Afrimerican support for total war in the Middle East.

Attached: Assad Chooses to Not Act Like a Name Calling Nigger.png (702x671, 430.47K)

Seems extremely illogical to force me to pay for it.

*right to die act

Many deaths will occur because of this legislation.

Drugs are heavily tested before being sold on the market for a reason. The answer isn't deregulation, it's getting rid of Jews with conflicts of interest inside the FDA. This is an insane idea.

What does he mean by "try"? Doesn't seem like it means right to participate in drug trials, we already have a system which allows people to volunteer for them.

Does he mean right to buy virtually untested drugs on the market? This is third world brown country tier. The FDA shouldn't be weakened but reinforced by getting rid of subverters. Trump is cucking for the drug companies.

Hitler would have supported more regulation of the drug industry, not less. Trump is a fucking corporate kike.

Attached: 377d3ef6403c6a464cb920dbc2c02f48b1e38415c01620eae4a1ea5d161170be.gif (229x176, 987.04K)

/sg/niggers still mad Putin didn't come to the rescue.

I already owe $175,000, Trump.

Attached: debt today.png (441x107, 32.86K)

They're going to dies anyway you dumb mother fucker, hence terminal.

The hell is wrong with Assad again?

Assad's is one of the last remaining opponents of Israel together with the Norks and Iranians. I wonder why the rest of the world opposes these nations and supports Israel.

Boo fucking hoo bitch. Assad aint no fucking concern of mine. Half way round the god damn world I could give less of a shit. You fucking care so much about Assad, take it up with Putin.

Take two Ambien woke pills and try posting again in the morning.

Yes and untested drugs can speed it right up with profitable results for drug pushers.
This is a power grab for the drug companies so they can unleash untested drugs on consumers.

Obviously not a tax payer.

woo, you know those kikes in big pharma are gonna hate this shit

Fucking lol, is the "I took two ambiens when I wrote that" the new "my dog ate my homework"?

What's the difference between tax payers and citizen?

Cry harder /sg/niggers.

Attached: 192749874.PNG (906x963 683.06 KB, 933.81K)

Fiat currency doesn't exist, user. Debt isn't real if you can't enforce it.

The world is a giant game of monopoly in prison and the US is Bubba playing the banker, all the other countries just have to sit there and take it when he pays himself a little extra each turn.

What the fuck are you talking about? Putin sat back and did nothing you faggot.

Nah we should continue giving carcinogenic cancer meds and speed to school children

ZOG needs its guinea pigs!

Their stock prices didn't show any fear.

Drugs are bad.

Oh, my bad.

Not bad.

bad

This.
It's not as rosy as it seems. It's basically experimenting on people that won't say no and might quicken their deaths on the other side.
Pharma will also love quicker approving processes with the additional number of guinea pigs.

But on the other side it might reduce the number of government dependent healthcare recipients.

Attached: 1460344391172.jpg (849x919, 146.84K)

Assad is still alive. Cry more.

Great. I dont care either way.

Nah, they won't kill their best customers.

As I said, Darwinian Selection. Smart patients will take less risks than dumb ones who do not understand risk statistics or their own biases in interpreting them.

I care a lot about jews using expensive jet fighters I paid for to kill innocent conservatives.

This is the stupidest thing I have read all day. What do you think an experimental drug is?

Where was Putin?

Go kill yourself, kike Trump isn't ZOG and there are better ways to get many more people to try kiked drugs than the terminally ill.

This is the jews' favorite argument for why they should not be put in jail for scamming people. When they start getting shoved into ovens though, the argument doesn't apply all of a sudden.

Drug testing is pretty evil. I learned they abuse children in less fortunate countries for it, many of them the white ones.

It's something that hasn't been proven to work but could be advertised as possibly a cure, ie an experimental drug is now the most valuable type of drug to drug companies.

there's no way you aren't a kike, gas yourself.

Attached: 1523240561109.png (640x360, 379.4K)

You know that was classic "concert trolling", right?

Whiter than Assad lad.

Here's an example of me concern trolling the faggots at leftypol:

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1732x126, 24.37K)

(That is, to clarify the concept).

Here's a similar example. In this case we are attempting to persuade the faggot to expose clearly by light of day his faggotry. Of course, this will be very polarizing, and harm them greatly.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1734x146, 30.03K)

Another, this one like the (((1st reply))) to op of the present thread. Basically, you get in early with the sketch of doubt, the feeling of it. But of course, I'm late here. But earlier is better.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1658x149, 27.14K)

I thought MAGApedes got exterminated here?

You're a pathetic specimen. Regardless of how much evidence we show you, it doesn't matter. Trump has openly stated his love for Israel. Trump has Jew family members. Trump was elected President, with certain approval from elite Jews across the world.

But none of it matters. Because you said so, Trump isn't ZOG. You might as well say Hitler hated Germany, or Obama was the best President ever. You're on the same level as 70 IQ niggers. Pitiful.

If you don't have a VPN for shilling hard and heavy for the self-destruction of faggots, then
FUCKING LEVEL UP

I'm sure you'd be creaming your pants if King Nigger did this instead.

One of them lives in the US, the other actually pays taxes.

You pay taxes on your fucking tacos at Taco Bell. Christ you utter fucking nigger.

Federal taxes, man. The ones taxpayers pony up for annually.

Attached: Mild disgust, with a side of striped shirt.png (586x484, 178.76K)

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44305998

What does this mean? First off, medical Marihuana, one of the not approved drugs, can now be requested. Furthermore Doctors arent bound to the (((legal))) therapies anymore that are only based around making money. Before any doctor prescribing something outside of the (((approved))) drugs and treatments risk getting his license revoked, sued and entire life destroyed. Now Doctors are able to advice the treatment they think will work the best.

However downside to the bill is that the patient has to have tried every other treatment first and only afterwards will be allowed to get stuff outside the system, but is a step in the right direction.

Attached: aqua.jpg (750x524, 51.82K)

They don't do it voluntarily, you utter Christfuck.

Ron Johnson pushed this as his signature piece of legislation. He owns a factory and I'm not gonna try and follow the money to see if it benefits him. Could this be the first law passed in a long time thst is is everyone's best interest?

It appears so.. but I haven't looked in to what else was passed along with it nor is there any likliehood of insurance companies covering experimental stuff. You will really need to be a guinea pig to take advantage of this law.

As someone who used to work in this field, this is absolutely fucking HUGE. This means that you can now develop a drug and get it through phase one trials at a cost of less than $100,000 and people can try it. There are a huge number of cures and treatments for diseases including things like cancer and AIDS (I know, I know) that are sitting in freezers all across this country that just couldn't raise the millions upon millions of dollars required to get through phase 3 testing.

My own lab had developed a method for creating cures for any type of cancer or other communicable disease that involved creating a targeting molecule and labelling it with a warhead that catalytically creates reactive oxygen species. It works, but the lab that was doing our monkey testing for us was destroyed during Hurricane Katrina and we were never able to get the funds for another shot.

The FDA has been the greatest roadblock to scientific advances in the medical field in human history.

Essentially you're going to see companies less interested in following the normal clinical trial route.

Meaning you'll have these companies managing to help one or two people then going "hey it works! why bother with proper testing and clinical trials on large numbers of people?"
Then when the FDA goes "could be a fluke, could be as yet undocumented side effects. Go through proper procedures bitch." the corps run to the media and start bawling their eyes out at the mean ol' FDA saying they can't save the lives of poor old people and little babies.

So expect side effect issues to become bigger.
Mayhaps the USA will see something thalidomide scale. Which would be hilarious because it was the FDA who rejected thalidomide approval on the basis that more testing was needed, thus severely limiting the number of US babies born with related defects.

Attached: Tumblr_n0q805fdDR1r616w1o1_1280.jpg (655x786, 300.54K)

Phase I testing is required first under this order. It is extremely rare that something will not kill a rat or a rabbit but will kill a human.

Yeah, people who would die anyways are going to die.
Why are you so stupid, user?

Yeah, the government should protect you (=preventing you with force) from making decision.

Good for you, US.
Tax cuts + this will be the most important red pill for the populous.

Skin color.

How is this a bad thing? They die anyway, if they kick a bucket couple months earlier with a 0.1% chance of new cure getting discovered, it is a win for everyone.

He's a low-IQ jew.

It's because it affects (((insurance claims)))

Hmm, turning cancer niggers into thermobaric bombs. Well done, user.

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29.42K)

It all sounds like total gibberish to me

Fucking boomer cuckservative shite

Piggybacking on this, let me say this. There is certainly a big pharma incentive to keep the barriers to entry to drug production absurdly high. That means your Merck's and AstraZenicas are the only companies on the planet that can approve the production of new disease cures. Why do you think nothing's been cured for a while?

This will let smaller labs test making cures, which would be absurdly profitable for them, which threatens to bankrupt big pharma with cures instead of just treatments. Overall, from an incentive standpoint to a human benefit standpoint, it's a good move.

How do you repair the DNA to keep the cells from mutating into cancer? Until we can figure this out I don't think we can officially "cure" cancer. But then again the best cure for cancer is prevention.

Your methood to use Oxygen to kill cancer is still very interesting. I will not ask more unless you have a patent officially documented and legalized.

Well cancer is a mutation of the genes for meiosis that would normally regulate it to stop but the stop action has been removed. It would be possible to target cells whose DNA has been altered in this section afaik.

You mean like people who are about to die and have no other options? Yeah I hope they take advantage of it, too. Faggot dick administration shouldn't be telling you what you can't put in your body, anyway.

Okay without exact times how efficient is this procedure at killing cancer and repairing cells and how would it compare to other procedures?

Obviously if the cancer spreads too much a full amputation or death must happen.

This technology doesn't prevent cancer, it kills cancer cells by specifically targeting them and oxidizing their membranes. If all the cells are dead, there is no more mutant DNA to worry about.

leftists on suicide watch

They've talked about using oxygen treatment for fungal infections.

here is example you monkeygroid.

people in prison.

are they taxpayers you shitskin mungulous cancer cuck

Can confirm.

Overseas drugs are so much cheaper (but less choices). Something that cost $150 out of pocket in the US, costs $7 overseas.

US citizens are basically paying for the next level of drug R&D.

Does willingness really affect whether or not they're taxpayers?

Well, there's tons of promising trials of viruses reprogrammed to target rogue cancer cells. Honestly, the future of medicine isn't panacea cures a la polio, it's going to be vaccines created with a person's DNA to cure them of whatever cancer. So they'll take some of your cancer cells, program viruses to target it, and then send you home alive with a huge bill.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3926122/

What ever happened to those "Trojan horse" designer viruses they were trying to develop to fight cancer that had a more or less unique cell membrane. Were they just not able to target them specifically enough?

Modified viruses sound like a wonderful way to create the next big pandemic.