I believe in utilizing the grey and black markets at every opportunity to circumvent as many taxes as possible in order...

I believe in utilizing the grey and black markets at every opportunity to circumvent as many taxes as possible in order to deprive the state of funds. This is essentially a boycott rejecting the state.
>What is an grey market
ever paid a fella in a truck to replace your window in cold hard cash?
ever give someone any object in a trade for another object?
ever bought lemonade from a stand in your neighborhood?
these are a few examples of the grey market. a market consisting of goods and services deemed legal by the state, but bypassing the state with direct market interaction and therefore neglecting taxation.

Attached: abcdefhgsevbji.png (1024x683, 6.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/pdfy-QeVmVA9r959Y04A2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cool opinion bro

You deserve this thread to go to 750 nu/pol/. Go ahead and do it.

I think anyone who wishes to reject their state can lean more toward finding a person to pay for a job without interacting with the state in an effort to destroy their state. every legal market interaction you make is taxed. Do you support your state enough to pay them for existing every time you buy any thing?

You will suffer greatly before you die.

I seek discourse with anyone who disagrees or agrees with this simple personal economic philosophy that I have stated.
I also seek discourse on whether or not interacting with the grey market specifically is a practical manner to encourage the general public to bypass the state and strengthen the market in favor of the consumer and the close, community market.
I believe this is a genuine way to build ones community while generally rejecting the state. Let's say you get all your groceries at the farmers market, if the produce providers don't register their sales with the state and pay taxes for the sales then every dollar you hand the farmer goes in his pocket. If that becomes a weekly routine then a sizable chunk of fiat is now denied to the state yearly. If it's a family of four and they get their friends to start shopping at the local market that can start to have an impact on the local economy. If people start to look for cash only, tax free options for fruit, vegetables, preservatives, and grain the impact could be substantial

Just eliminate taxes. That sounds far too messy and difficult to arbitrate in a court of law.

Holy shit I just had a brainwave! Farmers pay no taxes!

I agree that taxes should be eliminated, but in lieu of legislation that stops paying the legislature I believe this approach could be practical and effective

Mine own IQ is above two hundred. I am an existence most elaborate and complete - a true champion of justice. I most honestly think that AnCaps are correct. Thusly, all of you should remove OP the faggot post-haste before I launch a Davy Crockett in your general direction.

Man I'm just trying to talk about politics

Are you treading on me?

Attached: 1446667999246-0.png (286x256, 95.75K)

~
NO

Are you treading on the state?

Attached: sayoko intensifies.jpg (247x213, 14.32K)

FUCK ZOG HEIL HITLER!

I figured anyone with a brain was already doing this. Keep every dollar you can out of the states hands with the ultimate goal being to completely disengage from the anti-White system completely.

This.

I've never considered if that was possible

That's the point don't give them the shekels at every single corner you can manage

I believe in utilizing the grey and black markets

Attached: 01_farmers_market.jpg (900x714 120.39 KB, 94.43K)

Then why shouldn't the state drop a shell on your house for saying this kind of thing on the internet?

Attached: sayoko at peak intensity.jpg (314x178, 16.6K)

I'm glad to agree with you
As to how many people do this, the mellinials find being "local" hip so they will regularly participate in the grey market. Many families and other individuals still go to chain grocers, I assume not realizing the price benefits of local markets, which alone will typically sway non-political people.

kike D&C psyop confirmed

KEY WORDS:
GREY MARKET
FARMERS
NOT PAY TAXES

Yeah this is absolutely divide and conquer. Divide the people and the market from the state. Conquer the state through market control.
This is 100% D&C, do not mistake it.

But if ZOG doesn't collect tax money from all of the hundreds of millions of us citizens of Western Civilization, where oh where would ZOG get the tens of billions $$$ to pay to Israel each year?

The Tribute MUST be paid, Goyim.

Attached: hasbara culture.jpg (1024x783 7.65 KB, 256.43K)

If people detach themselves from the cycling of monopoly money, how would that give corporations and financial jewry any more power? it'd give them less.

Divide the people and their market/labour from (((the state))).
Is bad.

Attached: shutitdown.jpg (306x682, 22.78K)

I think if the numbers could be tabulated it would be quite large. Many normalfags I've had similar conversations with, not just Millennials, attempt to disengage from financially supporting the system for various reasons.

Yeah Shlomo, it divides you from your shekels.

Exactly, that's why the shills are here.

I like this greymarket aspect as it is a real solution that will hasten the inevitable destruction of the rotten system. Above all it's an actual solution.

I think you hope too much. Shitskins will still exist in enough numbers to keep the hedonic treadmill going so that the kikes can do whatever they want. Get too grey market with them and they'll drone your house.

Drop

Konkin did nothing wrong

Attached: ZomboMeme 29122017222940.jpg (792x374, 52.44K)

Agorism and decentralization are the future. It's already happening. Crypto will make taxation more difficult, not to mention the State's loss of control over the money.
The real goal for the agorist is to find a grey market solution to the welfare state. Get the welfare recipients to choose the market instead that is the death of the State.

Attached: how to trigger an AnCom twice.jpg (800x533, 51.87K)

The money they give Israel is pocket change, the REAL cash cow is how much government money from working whites goes into US military operations and government contracts done on the behalf of jews.

You don't understand, do you? There won't be gibs. If you live on NEETbux, you're fucked. Drop the weed and start working.
No ancap will pay for your gibs, that's for sure.

…and even if they did, you wouldn't be the one to choose. They'd probably take you in as a "voluntary slave" or something.

Attached: don't tread on the frog.jpg (720x684, 50.63K)

IF YOU DO NOT WORK FOR THE US GOVERNMENT, YOU LEGALLY DO NOT OWE INCOME TAX BECAUSE YOUR MONEY IS NOT "WAGES" AND THUS NOT TAXABLE.

File a 1040X or 4852 for your withheld money and get a refund. It goes back 3 years for refunds. Just don't make a single mistake or you'll get fucked in the ass.

Read Cracking the Code.
archive.org/details/pdfy-QeVmVA9r959Y04A2

Attached: AdrianCCA2017.jpg (1126x1030 93.28 KB, 157.99K)

It would give the state less money yes. Divide and conquer isn't a tactic that only the left or jews can use, you know. It's a tactic that can be used against them as well.

Yeah he's coming back any day now to not holocaust the jews for a second time just wait and don't do anything to change your state while waiting

This post should be a sticky
sage for double post

bumping this good thread

libertarians are based
t. accelerationist

Cry harder bitch

bump

Sure. I upkeep a bunch of thieves, pedophiles and other sexual deviants who invent new ways to harm me and my fellow citizens.

Said "people" are called "government".

Red market does not exist

Can the vols delete this offtopic butthurt replies? If you have nothing to add just ignore the thread you snowflake.

What?

thats technically the aquamarine market … you are late to the party loser

Fresh food isn't taxed anyway stoop.

I do agree with OP though. Taxation is theft in most cases. It's only justified in tarriffs, imo.

The key is to find the most direct route from raw goods to product without getting taxed once. Even growing lemons out in the middle of nowhere, you'll be subject to paying taxes on logistics.

I can move some lemons if you need some lemons moved.
"Discretion is respected" is our moto

Is the grey market accessible over the internet or is that too indirect and completely out of the question?

You have untaxed fuel to move my "lemons" with?

Unregulated P2P markets DO exist and aftermarkets like eBay are similar but are ultimately going to add taxes to whatever convenience charges they have.
I think OpenBazaar was the last market I remember that had any potential.

Cunts everywhere

I have access to red diesel.
Reducing tax paid is better than nothing
Don't make perfection the enemy of good.

These commies need a helicopter ride

We're free marketteers. You're the authoritarian collectivist.
Fucking commie

Attached: 32372930_205890033356380_8992852479129419776_n.jpg (480x680, 36.61K)

In the year 2018 states finance themselves by borrowing money from the Central Bank. Taxes are so past millennium.

Attached: 543534.jpg (670x665, 121.3K)

Nice collectivism you have there dumbass. Without authority there is anarchy and without a collective your political movement is neutered since a vast majority of humans identify with an in-group. Libertarian ideas are great, but they only work in white nations so you are welcome to try after we topple the current authoritarian collectivists. Libertarians are allowed in a Nat Soc society since you keep to yourself anyways, right?

Crypto bypasses banks

Attached: image.jpg.jpg (746x488, 96.49K)

Ask any normalfag what "red market" means. Come up with a better word for no-qc items and other judaism. Oh wait, it's called judaism.

a lot of the cash that I spend could be grey market, if the people receiving it chose not to pay tax on it, but I believe that they do report it and pay tax because they want to be able to spend it without getting popped for tax evasion.

You won't get popped for tax evasion when you spend fiat you've received tax free if you don't pay taxes when you spend it. evade taxes at every corner

No one gives a shit what you do with your allowance, OP.

Shit slide down the shit rope

BUMP

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bitcoin is so going to make the grey market fucking glorious, in upcoming years :^)

By the way, prostitution isn't black market - it's grey market. After all, 95% of women involved in relationships have at least one of them where they put out sex, and they receive financials of various sorts.

eg. date a girl, you give her fucking gifts, she moves in with you, you're getting sex routinely, and she's bleeding your fucking wallet dry.

A prostitute.

There is also marriage, also the "on the books" form of whoredom.

Facts are facts.

It's still not possible. They will have to give the reigns over to a central computer capable of defending itself, otherwise they will succumb to overspending. The state, as an organism, has yet to evolve self-control.

We laugh in your face, KIKE! Yeah, you get that? We ride free. We're living every day, ALIVE, yet you are but a pet rodent waddling about in your own SHIT.

WE. Hear this? We are collectively of the opinion that we don't agree about any shit, so WE agree to:
1. Live
2. Let live

I'm not going to necro bump this thread so I'm saging
I made this thread to talk politics.
Anyone can observe what was political discussion and what was not. I do not question who supports my obvious cause, one that serves anyone that disapproves of the state. Agorism has been named as such as if to present it as a political ideology. The issue is agorism only works as a personal day-to-day philosophy as to how to interact with the government around you.
It can be equally useful to the left wing as it could the right, as long as the goal for either of those sides/ideals is destruction of the current state. What was stated in the OP isn't as much a political opinion as it is a method of action for politically minded people. This is a non violent, peaceful manner to reject the state that is inherently effective, as the state feeds directly off of your wallet. "your" doesn't just mean (you).
I get it, an actual holocaust that isn't a hoax, yes thats the goal, but something that can benefit the coming of any goal is the destruction of the current state.yes you would still have to fight after implementing what i have stated, but that fight is one that you already have. This weakens the state, which helps you hey newfag notice how disingenuous I'm not being? Notice how I recognize the potential for enemy influence outright and state it outwardly?
anarchy is a goal of the left and it is the end goal for most of the left. What they do not understand is that permanent anarchy is a meme even ancaps know that the fight for /liberty/ is a fight that never dies. it is a fight that lives forever
leftists are moronic. There is no realistic scenario that reduction of state grants the left a greater influence.
Only if you are stupid enough to think that communism could come into being organically would you think that you would lose even a single battle against the left in a state-mitigated society.
NATSOC IS THE BIG BALLS OF AUTHORITY THAT WOULD NOT FALL TO FAGGOT LEFTIST FUCKS.
RELINQUISHING THE STATE OF ITS INFLUENCE WOULD NOT HINDER NATSOC PROGRESS, I ASSERT THAT IT WOULD ONLY HELP THAT PROGRESS.
the communists that fought Germany had a massive state structure. Just because communists are stupid enough to think that their ideology would survive without state influence does NOT mean that they are correct, or are even based in any historic reality. Communists REQUIRE the state in order to establish their horse shit. They require a massive state for that.

ANCAPS KNOW MY CALL AND THEY HAVE ALREADY CHIMED IN
I BELIVE ANY KNOWLEDGEABLE NATSOC SCROLLED PAST THIS THREAD SAYING "yeah no shit nigger".
I BELIEVE ANY NEWFAGGOT THAT IS INTO NATSOC CAN LEARN FROM THESE SIMPLE IDEAS AND APPLY THOSE SAME IDEAS TO THEIR METHOD OF INDIRECTLY ATTACKING THE STATE. I DO NOT MEAN THAT THEY(NatSoc) ADAPT THEM ULTIMATELY TO THEIR IDEOLOGY, BUT RATHER AS A VALUABLE MEANS TO AN END.
PRIVATIZED RWDS
I'LL SELL ANY NATSOC SOME MCLAFFYGASSY FOR 95% OFF
REVOLUTION IS REAL AND ITS FUCKING ECONOMIC FAGGOT