Mali "refugee" scales building to save white child

How do French-anons spin this? Seeing this nig get praised endlessly is getting to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zwY-XzZEECM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Using the enemy's narrative against them.

Not French or anything, but you should stop watching the mainstream media entirely user, ofcourse it's being blown out of proportion. If they reported as much on every nigger crime committed the news would have a couple new stories each day.

He just wanted an excuse to scale the building and case everyone’s apartment. sage.

wow it's literally nothing

Normal people watch tv. I never do so I'm constantly being told what's going on in my own country. I think it would be helpful to see what normal people are hearing in the news.

Epic. Couldn't resist responding though could you?

So fucking staged

Am I missing something here? Is there some reason why the parent couldn't have just reached over the ledge and grabbed the kid?

Im shitposting fam - always sage shitposts and content that doesn’t contribute to discussion, have a bump.

Just because there shitskins dosent make them bad people, they just need to be shitskins in their own shitholes. Also most niggers are sub human trash. Vid related is a outlier.

Attached: 1526038501201.jpg (800x445, 268.87K)

There's a jew out there that will not immediately stab you in the back.

Guess I'll love all jews now.

here's a close-up on the desperate father

Attached: main-qimg-612fd47c9d884f40d7ab61b72507aa42-c.jpg (600x400, 62.67K)

I'm sorry. Thank you friend.

The baby was in the next apartment over. There's's a barrier between the two. The woman could have climbed over and helped from the other side. The guy was going to have no problem helping the kid up, he was just being safe about it. The nigger was rushing up so he could take credit. You can see when he's climbing up to the final floor he actually sways dangerously close to the kid.

yeah no one cares fuck off

NIQUE LA FRANCE ET LE TRAVLO PERCOLATRICE

Even "good" and "tame" niggers who seemingly do good things always have some ulterior motive behind everything they do. White people do good shit for the sake of doing good, niggers only think about personal benefit

"NOT ALL!"
" See, these people are all good!"

He should go back and help his Malian brrothers, they need him more than we need him.

Give the nigger a medal though!

Legal immigration based on merit? Sounds like brain drain to me and we know those IQ stats aren't friendly!

Oh sure I get you, I check every now and then too, but TV is a great way of getting blackpilled, so don't take anything from there to heart.

That picture made me lul. Life really does just follow the memes.

Now ALL niggers are good, lets join hands and sing kumbaya with them!

Climbs like an ape.

Yeah it's frustrating. I especially hate radio in my country, it's always "experts" who don't know shit beyond the memes any politically motivated high school student knows, but they use all the correct intellectual terms to make them sound expert-like.

I figured this was demoralization propaganda, given how gratuitously obviously staged the whole thing is. Just from the thumbnail you can tell the kid can be immediately saved by a competent adult reaching out and grabbing them. It's horseshit. It's supposed to make you sad about how dumb people are to fall for this sort of thing, while also being a test to see just how many people really do fall for it.

All their propaganda relies on you being too polite to call the people who fall for it idiots. Start calling people out. Shame them. Turn the agitprop weapon against itself.

youre a very sad person user.

Some of them are alright =/= maintaining open borders
ISIS wouldn't have been able to kill hundreds of French people if they'd keep their borders in check. Demographic change has never done any country any good.

Now that I've seen the proof, I apologize for my fellow whites.

Yeah, maybe he saved a white baby. That's very good. But by existing in the host nation (and presumably trying to fuck white women) he is contributing to the replacement of the native Europeans.

1. One nigger saving one baby does not change anything - it still has to go back

2. This was staged, there is a video out on the interwebs from another angle, proving it. They put the life of the child in danger to show the nigger in good light.

God help us all.

Link?

This is agitprop.

Kek

Attached: They Don_t Care About Us.mp4 (640x360, 5.43M)

Wat?

s-SHUT IT DOWN!

Frog here.
Pic rel : The guy who held the child until Mamoudou rescaped him. His name is Florian, which is quite French-sounding, but holy shit look at this mystery meat, very semitic features.. Medias even changed his name to "Mehdi", awfully sandnigger-sounding (to protect his private life of course).

Facts :
The hero Mamoudou will be naturalized.
He will join the Sapeurs-Pompiers de Paris, the city's fire brigade.
He graciously visited the Museum of Pompiers de Paris, with the fire brigade commander himself serving as the guide.
He has been invited on every major talk-show of the country.
The medias are firously masturbating over this.

This is 2000% demoralization. Brace yourselves for a massive wave of immigrants fellow frogs.

Attached: florian mehdi.png (1026x797, 591.8K)

After the cut in the video the supposed father had has a grip on the child. He could had easily pulled it over the railing into safety.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1920x1080 1.15 MB, 985.83K)

one french nigger does more to save children than all of england's police

Attached: rotherham.jpg (624x810, 343.24K)

A broken clock is right twice a day. One good shitskin doesn't make up for the 10 other shitskins raping an underaged white girl right now.

It wasn't the father, it was cohencidentally some mongrel who grabbed the kid while he was falling from the flat above. But he most certainly could have pulled it. the whole thing is a fucking scam.
The kid's father is prosecuted for negligence. He will apear to the court this september.

yea looks staged to me. the dad doesnt even try to get the child. just like when the fbi caught that bomber guy in texas. probably staged to give fbi a credibility boost.

get look, immigrants contribute!!! propaganda

Attached: lootcrew.jpg (942x433, 133.68K)

Daily reminder MJ called out the jews directly in his songs and then was magically accused of being a child molester shortly after

You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

this is the censored version. He mentions jews twice in this song. (((they))) don't care about us

Haven't you seen King Kong? That's just what they do.

Looks familiar…

Of course it's staged, black superhero is being rammed down the throat of normies that watch the designated programming, and want alexa, and to be told what the latest fashions are in some vain attempt to be relevant in a world based on lies.

easy
it was an act
the child was put there on purpose, and the mudskin was paid to pretend to save the child
ever hear of crisis actors?
im not even french

Normies actually feel for this shit. Everyday white firefighters rescue people from burning buildings (((the news))) dont give a shit but if a niggers does it, we should praise him. Its too obvious bait, the jew knows no bound. Reminds me of this scene of History X. youtube.com/watch?v=zwY-XzZEECM

Attached: 412adfbd1cdcf62cbd1979a09faf081e545ca474a72b6707eab6a0ef6ffc66e2.gif (640x360, 2.87M)

This is why we need genocide.