TRUMP HAS PAID SHILLS TOO

TRUMP HAS PAID SHILLS TOO

PROJECT ALAMO AND PROSPER GROUP

Who do you think is behind all the 4d chess conspiracies?

vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/jared-trump-trump-campaign
archive.is/PCM4h

We know all about MediaMatters, CTR and ShareBlue etc….why don't we know more about Project Alamo? Because Kushner shills here didn't want us to, maybe?

Remember

Moar
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-27/inside-the-trump-bunker-with-12-days-to-go
archive.is/TDf5F

Get hired as a shill.
prospergroupcorp.com/careers
archive.li/4lmlZ

Testimonials from key employees.
medium.com/@alamocitychick/project-alamo-how-i-crossed-the-line-in-the-sand-9acf1337ea5a
archive.is/XdGmo

medium.com/@alamocitychick/project-alamo-the-misogyny-myth-127acbd49ef5
archive.is/OgV78

Attached: Project Alamo Theresa May Hong.png (1150x771 253.97 KB, 148.92K)

The Trump presence dwarfed any other bogeyman shill group out there. They literally controlled the board through corrupted moderators. The incessant and shrill refrains of "shareblue! shareblue!" followed by immediate banning of the user that caught their ire was their go-to tactic to shut down any cogent discussion of Neocon Don's real agenda.

Attached: bullseye.jpg (696x366, 19.78K)

Yep. Now we're free to get back at what we do best.

Burning Sacred Cows

Sounds molochian.

That actually sounds like a kike comment, holy shit.

I really wouldn't be surprised looking back at it, notice how after the election shit died down real fast and now what we're seeing is all the leftover shills arguing with real anons

Sounds like the media is still desperately trying to come up with reasons why it lost so badly in the recent election. First it was Russian haxors. Now thins.
It must suck to realize overnight that you have become irrelevant but flailing around for excuses just makes you look more pathetic.

I was just about to say the opposite.
Most of the Trump shilling started after he won.

Ha Ha I'm just picturing Kikefy rightnow reading this post still trying to find that 100 year ban button

More power to you OP

Attached: Anime = CANCERa.jpg (1926x1086, 267.67K)

I'm about 90% sure these are the guys behind Q too. Got banned at /qresearch/ for posting about it.

Attached: Screenshot_20180424-005055~2.png (1080x1818, 233.2K)

That makes a lot of sense.

That doesnt even make the slightest bit of sense.

Honestly didn't think the boomer cared enough. Leftytech monopolies about to go bust.

Attached: 9a1261a55cd9adacad2794e79c4d2385648524de42e5c75343e8bdc30f94d133.jpg (745x495, 80.32K)

Q-LARP doesn't even make the slightest bit of sense, you're right.

==So does trump.=

It was a bit of both. They shilled here before he won and then after Election night when we started to call him out on things, the bans started rolling in.

They really hate it when you remind them that Q's questions are all based on the technique of cold reading.

Why not? The underlying message of Q is "keep voting republican and voting for Trump." It's pretty transparent.

Wow the Democrats hired the whole communist world to shill Hillary and false stories about Trump

Ok so now we get to what a shill is, in my view shill on this board is defined more as a paid troll, not a willing defender, trying to convince you of a lie, which is exactly what shareblue and Hillary faggots do. Trump's counter is not shilling in that sense as it's a counter message against overwhelming internet sjws only posting bullshit to support Hillary. So because you organise a large group online to combat bullshit doesn't equal shilling.

Attached: Screenshot_20180512-202247_Brave.jpg (926x975, 305.61K)

They are behind PTG on cuckpol, and I suspect that they are also behind a lot of trying to poison the well on public pro-white faces.

Attached: Kushners shills.png (1360x1103, 277.52K)

Pretty much. The point is the same point as 4d chess. To take on faith that something that seems stupid is part of a grand scheme.

Attached: Kin Hubbard Optimist.jpg (327x154, 7.09K)

It's not false stories if he really loves jews. Go back to /qresearch/.

Trump's were shilling too. They successfully sold a hardcore zionist politician to Zig Forums and convinced most of you retards that he was secretly redpilled. To the point that some of you are even still defending him now.

The media knows exactly why it's pretend chosen candidate lost, though contrary to your narrative it sure as shit wasn't "so badly". It was a narrow margin, a state or so off from the Bush-Kerry margin. In truth, Trump is a branch of the system path. He does not threaten the system, though paid shills [like you] work overtime from Tel Aviv, K Street, north Jersey, Long Island, and Texas to create the illusion that he does.

They were shilling against pro-whites as a way to remove competition to the God Emperor.

If you kept calling them Kushner's shill army they backed down for a while, so they probably understand that it was risky.

Russian Hacker Bots. Or is that not a thing anymore?

nice

No, we're free of the turkroach, so we can call out the orange kike as we see fit.

I think the extent to which they convinced most the pre-Trump board is exaggerated. What they did was flood in new posters from zionist-compliant forums, aggressively and repeatedly ban the exodus old guard, and augment with automated bot posting.

I didn't really start on Zig Forums until after he got elected from what I could tell.

The fact at least 75% of all Trumpcucks completely disappeared off this board after kikey got banned is pretty telling

Attached: 716f155efa523cad33b060ada495f74c68987c2b5c207ec0e29ee06cb6114051.png (533x622, 13.03K)

Everybody knew he was a zionist during the campaign, what the fuck are you talking about. People pushed for him for immigration and globalist trade deals. All you ever do is beat up the same old straw man that Trump that somehow people got tricked into voting for a zionist. In fact, the way you're freaking out about Trump in nearly every thread is extremely suspicious, I'd assume you're probably doing what you can to kill the RAISE Act.

Source on claim?

Go back to reddit, nigger.

It has two cosponsors and no votes in the Senate. It is already dead, but it grabbed a couple news cycles.

Yeah, the campaign felt more organic than what we've had since he won.

very nice bread. drumpf's jewish shills were really becoming deafening for awhile there, look into 666 5th Avenue and Jared Kushner's Chabad-Lubavitch cult ties. drumpf is either the greatest double agent in the history of the world, or he's just another jewish puppet in a long line of jewish puppets paraded in front of the goyim for their political entrainment.

Attached: 1149271149284.jpg (512x384, 123.28K)

Good post shlomo

It's part of some campaigns right now

The people who were Q, have already said Q is no longer controlled by the actual Q. So at this point its a moot point. Q is now fake.

What exactly was organic about dozens of unique IDs doing nothing but repeating one-liners from stump speeches in red text literally seconds after they left Trump's mouth hundreds of times in a general thread?

The Q larp is "69D chess" the psyop, designed to string us along while Trump fucks us in the ass.

It's not a literal figure, but by looking around anyone can see their presence has noticeably dwindled.

People campaign on shit that won't happen all the time. Remember the Obamacare repeal?

And he didn't deliver, but chose to shill us instead.

It's the old dilemma between inproving the product or increase the marketing, and Trump chose the increased marketing strategy.

They're still here

See

like this loli smug anime girl JPG kampfybot

The main difference now being that they can't instantly get you banned for speaking out against jewry for their contact kampfy is now gone, for now at least.

Q-LARP was always fake, it was always a lie, and you're mentally fucking ill for thinking otherwise.

Attached: 2714c9d57c1e17b6a73b3e671bb42404ea21d3cb448378f5ea6b43c2c603be86.png (255x190, 6.96K)

I don't see why people fight over it, nothing he said changed anything it was just keeping us updated on what was going on.

What's your agenda with this? It's useless to ever support anti immigration politics because sometimes politicians don't do things?

I like increased ICE activity, the death of TPP, and now one guy even openly campaigning on making dreamers pay restitution to the US, a clear shifting of the Overton Window. Hate what's going on in Syria and with Israel, but on the domestic front it's a clear improvement after one year.

But nothing was going on, and everything it said is a lie.

Yeah. "Remember all those times that Trump betrayed you in favor of Jews, goyim? That was all chess and part of #ThePlan."

You should support good policies, but also acknowledge reality. I wish the RAISE act would happen, but let's be real that the bipartisan consensus supports massive illegal and legal immigration. They do this despite public opposition. The biggest mistake people made in 2016 was thinking of the Trump election as a finish line rather it's a starting line. We're still in a hole, but we can get out. Wishful thinking will keep us trapped.

No I don't care for that fag Q, anyone who reads actual history or the reports that the "news" uses to tell you lies or could think knew he was gay from the beginning.

So stopping the loss of our countries Sovereignty by not completing the nwo agenda is bad? Is that what your saying? TPP and NAFTA put us under UN control, oh look those are stopped to be renegotiated. So did you want Hillary? Because you didnt run, I couldn't vote for a fat dumbass that has no idea how things work.
Dumb faggot, moving the embassy and acknowledging the capital as Jerusalem puts much more tension between Israel and Palestine. Palestine sees it as a solidification of Israels claims, both of them get more intense like what happened at the borders. Oh wow now look world wide bad press for Israel, seems like they have less street cred to push ppl around with ECT ECT

You niggers are straight stupid. Honesty Clinton would have liked you because youre so easy to control

Attached: 20180209_153631.jpg (261x524, 68.57K)

inteligence agencys can't do shit to Zig Forums
buying Ikikey was their only method succes and even that failed cus everyone else just went hiding in /v/, /tv/, /cow/ and other boards as bunkers but not without realizeng something smelled kosher about the (((Don))) and Kampfy's (((pol))) and redpilling the whole site about it
they can not kill us we are the storm clouds avobe their heads, they can try to grasp us but we are formeles and they can only keep waving their hands in the sky for so long until we gather and pour down our furry upon them
to quote (((Marvel))):

Attached: Heil Hydra.jpg (590x834, 260.43K)

Both of these are fake news

Attached: AutKikeSpastics2.jpg (1332x948, 256.87K)

Is this really true? I have seen info that there are more illegals crossing the border now than under Obama.

What pisses me off the most, is how he have at least silently approved how pro-whites have been deplatformed from social media, Not a word, and there have been no accidents among the ones responsible, and accidents is one thing a president can make happen.

Nobody needs to kill it because it doesn't have any support in Congress anyway.

You forgot the part where they bought porchmonkey and drowned us with 5 years old resource burning spam. We'll see how that plays out, agent.
pic related you're that squid, kid

Attached: glow in the dark teuthid.jpg (580x375, 16.52K)

no, there are just more users.
and we have anti-trump shills like you and reverse psychology shills memeing as an r_thedonald user and unironically saying my dude and magapede to try and back people into hating trump

If there was meaningful ICE activity to the extent necessary to impact tangible demographic correction, you wouldn't need to wonder and you wouldn't need targeted news articles funneled to you for dramatic effect. It would be readily apparent by looking out of your window, or during your commute to work. Whole sections of cities and towns would be barricaded off while dozens to hundreds of vehicles were loaded up with people. Restaurants and Chinese/Jew-owned warehouses would be going belly up in record numbers.

Quality posts.

Attached: autistic screeching.mp4 (640x360, 1.65M)

Nobody bought the MSM's "Next Hitler" BS even if some on pol played along. There was no antisemitic candidate. Hopefully he puts America first and not chosen holly land.

This. He's red pilled on a number of things including hating America, hating whites, hating men.

No, it isn't. It's basically a The_Zognald meme. Border crossings went down a little when Trump first got elected, but after the spics realized he was all talk the numbers have gone back to how they were with Obama.

>Hey guys, did you know about Trump?
The limitless potentiality of mental gymnastics.

Attached: 5cj5yN1thzx0.png (540x304, 138.48K)

Are you pretending to be retarded? What does that even mean?

Attached: index.jpg (162x311, 8.24K)

Hello fellow fashy and most definitely legit user

What? Speak English?

Anti-Trump is just another word for pro-White. Also, I wouldn't even hate Trumpstein if it weren't for you annoying fucks ruining discussion everywhere. For 2 years you turned this place into r/the_donald where you could say nigger(until recently that is). You can't defend your positions at all and you routinely outsmart yourself with dumbass chess nonsense and when asked to clarify you call people shills. I wondered if it was organic for a while because having read mein kampf it's quite clear your style of argumentation is the exact same as the jews. The reason why I wouldn't hate Trumpberg is because I voted for him already with low expectations, but thought if he fulfilled some of his campaign promises then that'd be pretty nice – didn't expect shit; yet somehow he has managed to surpass even my lowest expectations. I won't be voting for him next term unless he actually does something, you can do whatever you want, but I've already caught him in enough lies and seen who controls him to know it's a waste of my time.

I'm not the user who you're replying to, but I regret to inform you that as of last Saturday we're free to point out that Trump works exclusively for jewish interests only

There's no Kampfy around to save you from actual pol/aks anymore

Attached: ChabadCabal.jpg (1203x799, 213.22K)

We don't care much for your sort around here

Your sort being #Smug loli pedo tier anime girl JPG' posting isreali jews shilling for jewry on Zig Forums

Try your native environment like Breibart or r/The_Donald, you may get better mileage over there

Not even worth it.

Attached: autism.jpg (1300x1300, 101.34K)

hmmm

Wasn't the entire fucking point to bitch him out to follow throw on things we wanted?

Oh fuck off you fucking kike, I don't care about your schizoid cointelpro bitching, provide a human response or kill yourself.

1/10 for actually posting

Attached: 20180531_113247.jpg (692x643, 177.74K)

Wrong post reply, ma bad

Yeah, but his team chose to flood both Zig Forumss with shills, so that didn't happen.

It will be interesting to see what will happen now, when shilling no longer works.

Attached: Bolton zion.jpg (938x844, 132.65K)

You would think so but the chess meme, Qanon disinfo and stifling of criticism pretty much stamped out any chance of this happening. When more famous voices called him out(Coulter) they were met with vitriol. Calling her a tranny, coalburner, etc whatever possible to draw attention away from her legitimate points while banning anyone who thought they were sound and didn't join in on the 500 post character assassination. This sort of subversion made me start questioning the character of the the board and the mods.

What's funny is the city is on the verge of becoming another Austin. Soros just got a candidate into the district attorney run offs. The only reason San Antonio hasn't been completely fucked like Austin is all the military that is there.

Attached: 16b32a9b5f96f021c00d31d34ac547e277b391935017ad4e78a035ff1cd5d3b3.gif (215x200, 1.44M)

Where have you been, user? Do you actually think that muh Dhimmicrats ("shareblue") sent any professional shills to – of all places – 8/pol/? Lol, no.

The vast, overwhelming majority of shills here are pro-Trump, sent by Kushner, Palantir, Cambridge Analytica, and others.

Many are glow-in-the-dark Israeli 8200 bots

I see the "expert ninjas" are out in force in this thread.

oh I forgot that kerry was up a jillion points in wisconsin but actually bush won it because he gives a shit about america

Attached: wisc.png (860x624, 76.65K)

lol

i'm sorry but that shit is illegal, global reported, I hope you rot in prison, faggot.

The (((neoconservationism))) in this board is getting out of hand.

what would you do in trumps position, specifically when it comes to this issue

Well that's just a lie

"virtue signaling" is illegal? LMFAO okay there buddy

poor shills, they dont have enough grasp of our language or history but they need to get to their buzzwords

Right that's why every single thread is loaded with shit like this:>>11664250 >>11663330

Attached: ban_2a.jpg (1009x949, 131.68K)

You people really are the kikes

Attached: 493e28bca22d7404aac641b966dd3a655114311f90f9bbbbd0efb2900d4a3f97.jpg (484x600, 62.45K)

yeah its illegal, enjoy the swat raid

I'd never thought I'd see the day when Zig Forums unironically defends bushowitz

you've gone full retard

That's bullshit that Jonestein and others are pushing as damage control. It's the same LARPer now as it was then.

No shit.

Why doesn't any other cunt get the crosshairs? Should pol start memeing crosshairs on its adversaries? Probably not. But someone should. Any ecelebs out there want to make a point?

Report my dick, faggot. Death to zog.

So now everyone that is pro-Trump gets shouted down as a paid shill. Got it.

If the shoe fits.

Attached: rentech.jpg (911x977 68.11 KB, 110.27K)