[email protected]

[email protected]

Attached: bee.png (1440x1986, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/05/31/politics/samantha-bee-ivanka-trump/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NYPA

nice try kike

Attached: Merchant Radar.png (255x255, 59.31K)

oh no the poor jewfucker that supports immigrants is getting bullied, lets all rush to her side

#imwithjewfucker
#jewwfucker2024

Kill yourself you lazy nigger

I dont give a shit about ivanka. I didnt vote for more nepotism.

>defending a cunt that married a kike and is spawning kiklets

As a means to attack one of the most prominent far-left propagandists on television? You're damn right.

Let me try this again …

NYPA
Y
P
A

I'm his personal army now. Get fucked, nigger.

Well, then go and actually do something instead of wasting your time whining about people ITT. If you're OP's personal army, then DO something.

Good. Yael Kushner is a kike

baset good goyim, make israel great again

#nocritizingjewfuckers
#metoo

Who?

Hello Zig Forums, how's life jerking off to nigger dick?

so is this /zionistpol/ then?

Ivankas a kike

Attached: Ivanka-Before-Face-Fixed.jpg (620x826, 76.11K)

It's certainly not Zig Forums.

no it's free speech Zig Forums

ivanka is a cunt and an honorary kike

She called her a "feckless cunt", I guess cunt is now on par with nigger for women.

No, nigger, lefty sub-humans are not welcome here.

Who cares?

did i insult your jewish idol? oops sry

#jewsin
#praisekushner
#rememberthesixquadrillion

I think this post is written to paint Zig Forums in a certain manner to authorities. Then, measures would be taken to make doxx against the rules. Then you get error messages like pic related.

Attached: 4chan's free speech.jpg (750x1334, 127.03K)

Of course.

why should i care?

Attached: ec949380380fd9f6f49dd2d5adb535feacd1eafb9b04a2d76909ddd2d01b3897.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

and let me try this since you are so fond of acronyms: GTFO, GB2/leftypol/, and DIAF

also the game, cunt

#MIGA

Well now I understand why you're defending the marxist attack dog and propagandist. You're a lefty sub-human just like her.

Who gives a fuck about (((Ivanka))) never waste an opportunity to deal with an enemy.

Attached: eca617c64433b4786d1a8b16dc482296.jpg (480x853, 20.81K)

Attached: HSgjW4s.jpg (939x630, 541.44K)

Lol you can't do ANYTHING right !!

The numbers and addresses you post are wrong… For example, the telephone number you posted for John Oliver is registered to Lisa Lipman… And the address you gave isn't his either… You're a fucking idiot !!

(917) 991-1304 is Lisa Lipman's number

I D I O T

Jew on Jew crime, who gives a fuck abut Yael?

Attached: F170522MH04-880x495.jpg (880x495, 63.49K)

(212) 799-1797 is registered to Sean McCormick, you stupid fucking idiot

Attached: Screenshot_20180531-183504.png (1080x1920, 82.67K)

Go back to Zig Forums, you dirty rat.

Go home, Samantha, no one gives a shit about you.

He's right, you know., Maybe you should say sorry.

Trump is a chabad lubavitcher just like Putin.

Somebody else confirm?

Read Dumb nigger.

You sound like the kind of faggot who would've intervened when the Stalinists where fucking up the Republicans in the Spanish Civil war.

Do you do it for free or do you get paid?

Meanwhile the NEETsoc does nothing but LARP online with other losers.

(646) 590-2203 is a TIME WARNER VOICE MAILBOX

It's not an actual working phone number… It's just a voice mail service set up by Time Warner, and not her actual personal phone number……

You are terrible at this… What in the world made you think that you were some kind of talented 'doxmaster' ?… I've met seven year old girls that were more talented than you

you tell me, you are more knowledgeable than me about all this shill business after all.

Attached: MIGA.jpg (961x641, 72.43K)

How are they still in show business after doing everything they can to keep niggers out of their schools, these virtue signaling kike shits?

Did you retweet the laurel yanny white house video too? The Trump device has pulled so many of you back into the matrix without even realizing it.

(212) 265-2846 is yet another erroneous number owned by a black dude that I just spoke with.

WHERE DID YOU GET ALL OF YOUR 'AMAZING' INTEL?

you suck at this !!!

Fuck off.

Attached: yael kushner.jpg (761x955, 94.84K)

NYPA?

Attached: Hime the Lewd Doll.png (1127x1600, 918.56K)

Why do you keep saying this?

see

Dude….. not even one of your 'dox' phone numbers or addresses was correct

(the closest you got to being correct was a stupid TIME WARNER voicemail service where no human will ever answer, because it's simply an internal Time Warner direct line into voicemail, and not a regular phone number)

you're SO inept, that it's absolutely hilarious. you are incapable of getting anything correct. What does it feel like to be so incompetent?… Please tell me the sensation of realizing you are incapable of doing anything correctly

This is some low-class shilling. Even hopped IPs and didn't think anyone would notice…

DAT PIC kek

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS '' JEW or not DEFENDING FREE SPEACH IS TOP PRIORITY…. OUT any and all of THE people trying to take away our FREEDOM TO HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION ON THINGS this country is full of a bunch of FEE FEE BUTT HURT BITCH NIGGERS and needs to be EXPOSED FOR EVERY DOUBLE STANDARD every CRIMINAL ACT and every SCHEME TRYING TO UNDERMINE OUR RIGHTS TO LIFE LIBERTY AND PURSUITS OF HAPPINESS'S never forget.
Doing GODS WORK GENTLEMAN keep it up

PAY ATTENTION, STUPID GIRL

AGAIN : I cross-referenced the phone numbers and addresses, and none of them are correct.

Don't take my word for it… Find out for yourself… I paid for a premium service that acts as a database for all American cell phone numbers, which is even better than the old TNID database, because the one I use is actually accessed through T-Mobile's database, allowing me to find out the name of the owner connected to any cell phone number…..

The closest thing to a 'hit' that homosexual OP has is the Time Warner internal voice mail service for its employees, but that's an internal message service, and not an actual phone number… It's not a line that any human would ever answer because it goes directly into a digital menu for retrieval of voicemail by employees…..

It's not even set up to record voicemail

OP just made a fool out of himself

Like I said, I've met seven year old children who could do it better

Attached: a beautiful dynasty.png (962x989, 1.19M)

What the fuck are you doing on Zig Forums jhonny? >>>Zig Forums

Attached: trump-through-a-jewish-worldview.jpg (816x448, 229.57K)

eat shit, OP

He won't do anything because he's looking for a personal army. It's the classic tactic.

fuk u

Eat shit, faggot.

Jesus holy fuck ballin' Christ. Even CNN prints what she said.

cnn.com/2018/05/31/politics/samantha-bee-ivanka-trump/index.html

God damn, Zig Forums can't NYPA for shit.

As were her mother and grandmother.

oy vey goys don't use the jews tactics against them, lose honorably instead! and when the left attacks you, you sit there and take it like a good goy!

That image was created by

Brilliant

Fuck Ivanka. Bee is right for once, she's a Zionist CUNT.

Attached: bef9daa5267031ee1c7b23e78ad5ac7b-imagejpeg.jpg (2048x1918, 489.52K)

Nice alternative.

It's one thing to attempt to defend Trump, but his cunt of a daughter isn't worth doing anything for regardless of who it is that is attacking her. You would have had more luck without referencing this stupid feminist jew lover at all, but you made the thread attacking like we should attack someone to protect a jew.

Shut up kike. I hope Bee loses her show but you and I both know she won't. Ivanka and her are probably besties.

Attached: PicsArt_05-31-07.37.30.png (1080x551, 80.6K)

lurk two years newfriend

It's like you want to imply that the only purpose of the white race is to be the biggest good goy in existence.

Attached: couplesm47.jpg (380x255, 85.76K)

And why should we care?

Attached: hansolosmirk.gif (294x233, 886.43K)

Why are you saying this again?

So feign offense and and blow it out of proportion the way leftie rats do, nigger. You don't have to like Ivanka to attack this dumb whore's career.

thanks for doing what OP' lazy ass should have

So let the pissrael loving cuckservative boomers make embarrassing gotcha tweets "i thought the left were feminists XD" and leave principled people out of it. I'm not doing anything in the name of a jew.

Pretending to like/defend some absolute Zionist cuntbag isn't going to do anything. TBS had already deflected the blame off of Bee onto them. No matter how much flak they get for it they've decided they aren't canning her.

I'm going to kill your family jew. Mark today on your calendar, you just got your warning.

ivanka trump is a disgusting jew whore who takes mutilated jewish penis in her cunt and who squeezes out jew enemy babies. If you think you can somehow hide this fact by accusing me, ridiculously, of being persian - you are in for a very rude awakening when actual Nazis bust down your actual door and actually fucking shoot you.

Attached: autistic kvetching.jpg (886x495, 262.74K)

Well use her as an example to rally people together against them. The more people hate her openly, the faster her influence dies and the more people who enjoy her propaganda will be openly mocked.

Imagine a world where I give a fuck what either of these two are up to. Shes yours shlomo.

Attached: koshering.jpeg (1180x842, 164.75K)

It's not my fault, you keep saying it.

OUR KIKE!
GET IN HERE LADS!
PROTECT HER!

Not not the FBI!

How about you respond to what i put originally and not put words in my mouth to arguing like a faggot.

More like ammunition against one of the most prominent marxist propagandists on television. Anyone saying we shouldn't use it is either a shill, a kike, or a Zig Forums sub-human. All three of which need to be hung from a high tree.

I am here to eliminate jews. Why are you here?

Op is a kike shill for trump, ivankas a hideous vunt that really looks all kinds of jewish. Go to pissrael with Candice based nigger Owen ya cunts.