JF interviews Massuchussets senate candidate on The Public Space

JF interviews Massuchussets senate candidate on The Public Space

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/JFGariepyVideo
fossbytes.com/who-invented-email-ray-tomlinson-or-shiva-ayyadurai-know-the-truth/
nethistory.info/History of the Internet/email.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JF will be interviewing Tommy Robinson on The Public Space at 8pm EST!
youtube.com/user/JFGariepyVideo

who?

a roach died for this

This lying poo really gets on my nerves.
I highly doubt that.

I read an article saying that he's a white nationalist because he made a groyper pin.

who cares? it's no worse than other topics. bump

I just Googled 'inventor of email'. The first results are about this Indian and they support his position about him being the actual inventor. Nothing indicates he's any kind of fraud.

He's a leftwing anti-racist, actually. An accelerant for the destruction of white America. Why he's on "white nationalist" JF's show, I'm not sure. Maybe JF wants more clout. why even bother posting this?

JF isn't a white nationalist, he's just sympathetic and leans that way a bit. He is for Quebecois independence

He's adamantly stated that he's a Quebecois nationalist and that he believes the Quebecois people are white people of French descent. He's also stated that whites should have their own countries.

They're just as gay as Catalan nationalists. He also wants to abolish our British ties and the Monarchy.

Indian:

BASED

Feels good man.

Attached: 4b11c095859a286b1a1df2c705ba96976706d012a27917d208260ab66de01bee.jpg (839x833, 55.31K)

Whatever. At least he's not a commie.

Nice try Shiva.

so much this. Like it or not JF is doing more to promote our values than the board itself. Following important advocates has more value that some two autists brickering in a Zig Forums thread.

Fuck off, retard. Try Googling it.

>(((white liberal racists)))

If you google for the phrase a charlatan and his camp followers have been sperging about for years and years, you'll find pages they've created! In reality, Shiva probably did code a an internal office messaging service, but it was not the basis for SMTP that we use today, it was not email. His claim is that his ideas were stolen, and a white guy was given the credit.

Ray Tomlinson is the real creator.

and also Jon Postel, for SMTP. Ray wrote the client.

Shameful.

fossbytes.com/who-invented-email-ray-tomlinson-or-shiva-ayyadurai-know-the-truth/

So, he's the guy who helped popularise email and he copyrighted the term. At best, he introduced some new formatting, in addition.

You're too stupid to post here.

How?

Because you are gullible, and fell for a cult of personality.
nethistory.info/History of the Internet/email.html

He'll probably win the election. The Indian immigrant population in MA is exploding. They are everywhere. In fact, all the immigrant populations are exploding in MA, but the curry-niggers are wealthy and becoming very influential.

I thought he was telling the truth because he was so adamant and a Google search quickly seemed to back him up rather strongly. However, I corrected myself straight away.

I will admit it is also true that he's trying to create a cult of personality. That is not surprising given some things he stated early on in the show, which I listed above.

Alright, fair enough. I quickly scanned your latest post and mistakenly thought you were demeaning Tomlinson. I'm just so sick of Shiva that I have no patience for his lies.

His message is likely just pandering to the nonwhite masses. Judging be the way he behaved, I'm now quite sure that he's quite the secret racist by his own definition (people of the same identity grouping and acting under that identity for their own interests).

He's a slick salesman. And given his stated education and experience, he likely knows a lot about marketing. As a marketing expert myself, I can see him using many marketing tricks to sell himself. The guy is a snake.

You should have been wise to the bullshit then. Instead of just screaming "Fuck off retard go Google it". This Shiva fag actually setup a website named inventorofemail.com, just to catch the people googling for this topic.

In my defence, I've got slight autism and I thought JF would have been smart enough to filter the poo.

A nightmare, brought to you by jews and christcucks.

Actually JF did start pressing him about whether his system was SMTP or something else. Following that I recall a slight pause before Shiva answered that with a quick yes, and then he changed the subject to talking about INBOX / OUTBOX / CC.

I'm sure you also noticed that Lauren wanted no part of that interview though.

I stopped watching after I figured out he was a lying piece of shit that JF was too autistic to filter. Aslo, love Lauren. She's an epic QT.

Thought you would find this funny. The closest and highest search volume keyword phrase match for inventor + email is "inventor of email", which is Shiva's domain. He's optimised it to rank as high as possible. He's definitely trying to blanket the actual truth with his website.

Attached: new.jpg (1152x626, 68.58K)

Yeah he's worse than Nigerian Philip Emeagwali, another fraud, who claims he invented the internet and I believe super computers.

Moral of the story: never trust a nonwhite invader for a second. Not even remotely credible are their public intellectuals. Fuck nonwhites.

Granny chin and jowls and she's how young?

Attached: 1526098627896.jpg (1786x901, 83.22K)

bitch's rank, look at them angles

leave my waifu alone, fag. reeeeeeeeee

Attached: Quotefancy-2859811-3840x2160.jpg (3840x2160, 1.2M)

You will never be white. She's a QT, I just hope she doesn't turn out like all the other THOTs, and get too full of herself.

Who?
What?
Where?

Reportarino garbage op, and eceleb shilling. We have standards around here, difficult to tell given all the dummies carrying on.

she will end up like this

accept it

and accept that the west is doomed

europe will fall first, then america will follow

the burning and stinking remains of us all will be ruled by china

Attached: 1510365518001.jpg (461x443, 72.88K)

Reported for attempting to demoralise whites, a severely marginalised human subspecies at risk of extinction.

Burn in hell, you fucking scum-pipe peasant.

just tellin you how it is

lol

Nah, you aren't, you low IQ retard. Enjoy your ban.

i hope it will be permanent

im done anyways

Attached: YOLO.jpg (1068x725, 642.85K)

You really are a nigger, aren't you? You sure as hell had better hope the west doesn't fail; otherwise you're going back in your cage to be a gooks pet, until he needs you for an organ transplant.

You revealed yourself by proving yourself to be a geopol illiterate. If you knew anything, you'd know that America will become nonwhite before Europe. You'll never be smart enough to have any real effect on us.

it might be nonwhite before us, but we will be rekt first
just lean back and enjoy the show, lol

i wish i was

things would be a lot easier in the upcoming caliphate as a fuckin niggermudslime or something

Holy fuck. Be honest, what sort of mutt are you?

i standard whitey

why you ask, nigguh? (lol)

Hedging it back and now proving me correct. Europe is becoming more right-wing by the day. It is far more white than America is. America will not only become a nonwhite majority country first but it will be rekt first, in almost every metric. Technically, America isn't even a first world country anymore, by any standard.

So, you are black. Thanks for clearing that up.

do any of these details even matter?
and do you really fuckin believe that, lets say the afd in germany, can take over in time to save this shithole?
i doubt it.
also the latter party is controlled opposition. just btw.
THEY ARE KIKES.
sadly..

i wish there was a new and true NSDAP instead of these faggots

Yes, obviously they do. They are important information that informs us about the current state of things.

The data clearly shows that Europe is way less fucked than America. America is on a one way flight to becoming Brazil or some equivalent. Europe has a chance.

Your initial statements were:

The stats contradict both statements. You've been exposed as a shill and a retard and yet you fail to see this.

Filtered.

well, i hope youre right, buddy
wish i could still see things like this

huh

Why are brown children running for office?
I didn't like the kikes, who are children, running for office.
And this is supposed to be better?
Do any of you fools realize what's going to happen next?
What the hell is this shit - elect Asiatics or elect kikes?
But kikes are Asiatic in the first place, so we just want Brown failure instead?
Aside, JF is succeeding in proving he's a "frenchman" again.

In recent cycles of media, there is an apparent epidemic of Even More Browner Asiatics attempting to run for offices. Top to bottom. Kikes are Asians, that's the problem in a overly simplified nut-shell. Browner Asians are still Asian, and perform even less (Aside: How can we rank those who already are cannibalistic? wtf are we doing here?). Elizabeth Warren is a whore, a kike, and by derivative definition, a fucking Asian. This doesn't make a Browner Elizabeth Warren valid. It makes all of them bring us closer to the "accelerationist end" - Which still ends terribly, and is used to justify giving up / defeatism / laziness. Are we to elect China as the success of the world? Should we just forget that every last thing that China, and all of the Asiatics, have ever had, have now, and by virtue of what the fuck they keep doing, will ever have, is not theirs, is not made by them, and is cannibalized? Should we just make India the Space NASA successor of the world? Can no one see that this is serially iterated lunacy descending even further?

So many don't want to see the details and track reality. They want "simple." Well here it is, all not nice but quite simplistic: If they win, we all die. If they loose, only some of us die. And if JF wants to advance Brown Warren, he's going to be included with them.

Two perpetual dependents, talking about Public. Send the one back to Asia to do his shitting over there, and send the other back into stark poverty to fight his way back out and hopefully learn better what he has forgotten no one is exempt from.

Fuck them both.

you fucking leftist faggot, you need to die

BASTE POO
Yes. That's exactly as awesome as it sounds.

Literally who?

it's like you aren't even trying.

saved