Faggotron

POGO IS OFFICIALLY /OURGUY/

Attached: pogo.mp4 (640x360, 7.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Br3kba-S4fk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go on, say it, say the line.

Attached: 1eb78f5374e83d8da827418c53cc067f2f5cec4977246454f5102acf8b65cf10.jpg (800x999, 87.8K)

Idgaf but Data and Picard is my jam.

Attached: Pogo - Data and Picard.webm (1280x720, 15.34M)

It really is abhorrent, and as soon as you call it out a new ID bumps the thread with low quality nonsense this . I've seen it happen now in several threads today alone.

Attached: 400.jpg (413x400, 152.67K)

Just kill yourself, yid.

cant tell if based or trolling for lulz

shills need to update their lingo

Nigger nigger nigger ajsbmsnsnsbcjebf

Kikelets need to hang.

he's talked about how women should know their place before

Yep, like clockwork. You're blending in beautifully.

Faggot this isn't the_donald, go shill your eceleb crap somewhere else.
>>>/reddit/

quality digits. i like how le sekrit club kampfyfags are so bootyblasted.

Attached: a0eed9afbf0617f758ab74eb741b89f0d73317e3533d944dd89d76488c3a4870.jpg (450x570, 24.77K)

Praise lulz fag, do it for the keks.

sage and report

might be a false alarm,
now he's saying it was just a prank bro

There were no quality threads on nu/pol/. Just a bunch of msm coverage

Sure thing slidekikee

woah is this for real? Some of my friends know Pogo IRL. Stay woke my guy. So glad there are aussies that can see whats up

Attached: 1439272169080.gif (200x150, 638.42K)

I'm surprised to see him so directly stating the kind of opinions that are likely to have reddit shitting itself. Him supporting Trump and saying some vaguely conservative things had them hyperventilating and riling up the torch and pitchfork mob.

Either way, this is a shit thread, but thanks anyways.

topkek
turns out he was just trolling
hooktube.com/watch?v=Br3kba-S4fk

Attached: pogo.png (446x446, 163.24K)

This is clearly him having fun. Anyone who can watch his 'oh-shit-I've-gone-too-far' reaction at 2:08 and think he's serious may be terminally retarded.

No one cares you faggots.

Bumping to enrage yiddish manlets.

Nice.

where's the youtube link faggot?

I much prefer Chairman of the Universe

The screeching of the Left the last couple of days might have given him the first red pill

Why should I care about some faggot gook e-celeb?

He came out against feminism a while ago. Said men have bigger issues type of thing.

He does really good music but his audience for most of it is Tumblr incarnate. The guys not that bright but very talented.

its just a piss take

so this is a joke then

Who?

you wot m8

fuck yes.

Great thread, have an upvote

so Pewdiepie gets his content from 4chan and Zig Forums and now Zig Forums is getting its content driven by Pewdiepie's latest vid from this weekend.

He would be 100% aryan if he made some neck gains and fixed his teeth.

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if more young indie's turn out to have gone on the chans.
Being here is one of few places where one can go and have a honest discussion without an identity.
Gives a celeb like Pewds or Pogo a place to cool their heads, (and steal content in pewdiepie's case).
Being reminded your famous every time you talk to someone would probably drive me nuts.
Wouldn't want to turn out like those Disney/Nickelodeon stars, all stressed out, coked up, and disconnected from regular people.