Dinesh D'Souza - Paki Uncle Tom

What is it with these pakis thinking they're all that. You got Niki Haley (real name Nimrata Randhawa) and Dinesh D'Souza wishing they were white. Fuck off

Attached: images.jpg (1080x1440 8.91 KB, 370.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4chan.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1453571240187.jpg (830x1059, 158.79K)

Attached: download.png (280x180, 4.31K)

Dare I say /ourpoo/?

Attached: giphy.gif (500x320, 703.05K)

No one cares shit skin faggot.

Attached: 64ecd11d4149ef0edb97b8649b507652eb8eb97ce5905c614b01c76d394b977e.jpg (2925x1524, 662.67K)

sieg heil paki

Attached: Tank you jew again.jpg (2212x1474, 635.27K)

>>>4chan.org
(You) have to go back

(denied by 1)
It seems you do.
>>>/4chan/
>>>/cuckchan/

Why did Trump (((pardon))) him?

They don't wish they were White. They are in tight with the zionist cabal because they also would like to parasite off of the West for meatshields in their geopolitical struggle with islam.

He's a loyal party man that brings in money

Part of me wants an official declaration of them as "White" so that Apu can no longer be seen as a racist stereotype.

what an a'hole

Attached: antifag3.jpg (813x875, 120.86K)

OP would prefer they shit in the street and stay on welfare while stinking everything up? More of them need to be uncle Tom niggers. Of course that's just treating the symptom. The solution, is to disallow their immigration of course but trump is just all talk.

They're pajeets and they're zionists since they think that Jew vs. Muslim is a dichotomy. Like many pajeets or middle east christians (like cuckservative Brigitte Gabriel) they don't like muslims, so they chose jew. Naturally, this doesn't mean we should let them immigrate to the West.

His Imagine World Without America documentary was pretty good. He stomped on the Mexican niggers pretty good. I think he went to jail for it too.

He likes assault weapons too.

Attached: our paki.png (638x448, 55.14K)

Well fuck I didn't know that

Taking a dump in the middle of the UN floor should have made this obvious.

Most people out there in normie land don't know about Jews, and if they consume mainstream news they get a steady diet of bad things that Muslims are doing. Since Dinesh D'Souza came to USA he's been conservative, and mainstream US conservatives have a very Pro-Israel slant because the Left is Pro-Palestine and hates Israel. You can't really expect people to know all the things going on behind the scenes, and he's fallen for mainstream US conservatism.
I'm not for mass-immigration at all, but I don't have any particular problem with Dinesh D'Souza and Niki Haley in particular. In America you expect to have a certain number of recent immigrants and foreigners moving here. We shouldn't be allowing massive rapid demographic shifts with mass-migration.

Fuck off, shitskin.

stop calling it that.

Newtards coming out of the woodwork