Rh factor killing or race off

How we are killing off our ayran blood line.

The Rh factor is a type of protein on the surface of red blood cells. Most people who have the Rh factor are Rh-positive. Those who do not have the Rh factor are Rh-negative. (RH is positive for rhesus Monkey)
If you are Rh-negative, you may develop antibodies to a Rh-positive baby. If a small amount of the baby’s blood mixes with your blood, which often happens, your body may respond as if it were allergic to the baby. Your body may make antibodies to the Rh antigens in the baby’s blood. This means you have become sensitized and your antibodies can cross the placenta and attack your baby’s blood.
Aryan blood is Rh- factor, Fact Hitler blood type was RH- B.
Women that had RH- until 1950's could not mate with a RH+ Monkey human. Jesus was b-, not a monkey, which means he could not of been a nigger.
The problem is a Jew created a shot so RH+ male could mate with a RH- woman. Little known fact is that RH- women who take the shot end up with retarded children. Obama's mother who was RH- was a test subject for the shot.
What has not been taught is that our RH- women should never mate with a RH+ man ever!!!!
If our women never take the RH factor shot we never have to worry about our race dying off. (85% of all white people are Rh-)
If we teach our people only to mate with RH- men and women.
Most of Autistic children are from RH- Shot. Our white superior blood should never mix with the Monkeys.
The women are the answer but are being misled by the Jews.
We need to encourage only mating with our RH factors.
Stop the Jew genocide of our people…. Whites should only mate with other whites to preserve our non-ape blood.
Our blood does not want to mix with monkey blood. With out the Jew shot it will kill the fetus as a disease.
Teach and preserve our blood line.

mn.gov/mnddc/parallels2/pdf/50s/56-ETC-NAC.pdf ( Rh- factor in retardation with mating with a +blood ape)

Attached: main-qimg-88eb31f82aebbd782ee891a3872c1052-c.jpg (602x415 84.76 KB, 278.68K)

Where are my Aryan brothers?

RH doesn't mean Monkey blood you fucking Jew (((Robert Sepehr))) who makes videos about this all the time!

It means it was first discovered by testing it on a monkey.

You're a fucking moron and a horrible weirdo and now you have 4 threads:

(((Esoteric Hitlerism)))
(((Druid/pol/))))
(((We wuz Neanderkikes))))
(((Esoteric Pill)))
(((We wuz Rhesis Monkies)))

Also your blood type doesn't determine your race. Blood type = What your ancestors fought off in dieases. And dieases/viruses spread everywhere.

Attached: stop making threads.jpg (225x407 28.69 KB, 28.64K)

Another Robert thread? Fucking hell, man!

Race has nothing to do with blood-type. Blood types are a designation for antigens, created by what your ancestors were infected by in the past. But these infections (like malaria) traveled all over the word.

For Example:

The RH Negative conspiracy theory has produced no results. It has never been tested or found in Cro-Magnons, and Neanderthals have found zero RH-. It is situated in the British Isles, Berbers, and Basque peoples and was caused by parasites or infections that changed the antigens. While Chinese and Japanese have almost zero RH Negative, (((Jews))) are now claiming that they have a high percent and a direct relation to the ancient Basques (we wuz aliens gods!). But studies show that even European mixed Jews are low in RH Negative as Neanderthals had ZERO cases of it.

It also has no link to Rhesus monkeys and is simply called that because the study was using Rhesus monkey blood at the time.

I am not referring to DNA

…but to blood-type conspiracies circulated by TV shows like the X-Files and certain resident (((esoteric))) occultists like we find on Zig Forums…

Proofs in pics

Attached: Cro Magnons Rh Negative unkown blood type.png (1013x4009 757.84 KB, 1.89M)

ALSO

Attached: RH negative lie race The Mystery of Human Blood Types.png (977x5396, 2.29M)

I don't understand this. The women in history were capable of producing children via rape by the lesser races during times of war. A nigger could invade Rome and rape a woman and produce a child afterward. There was also other issues with the people of yesteryear having to tolerate half breed bastards, although some had the good sense to stone the mother before she could give birth.

You’re wrong OP. Both have existed in Europe and have zero correlation with Aryans. In fact there is a negative correlation if any because most Indo-Aryan groups were RH+. I mean fuck there’s a huge cluster of RH- niggers in the middle of Africa. Are they Aryans?

Who would of seen that coming?

Attached: 759071d001fbef470c1aa3dd3b6bdb0d74cca6b31e0bed1c1c5ef190c784434d.jpg (1280x720, 108.38K)

Maybe.

Attached: de-bry-cannibal.jpg (1926x1524, 1.14M)

5 threads. He has 5 fucking threads on this small catalog, sinking good threads

lel

Yeah, there just mas cause they got monkey blood. I would be too.
I am guessing they are Negro/Jew and hate themselves.

(((IMKikey))) taught (((Robert))) how to shill. He matches his strategy perfectly.

Attached: pepe punch a bitch.jpg (567x449, 33.26K)

This is the most braindead shit I've ever seen. You make Lord Steven Christ look like a fucking rocket scientist.

says a monkey.
You're just mad cause you got nigger blood in you.

Lol no, the niggers aren’t Aryans. And if RH- comes from Aryans then Basques are the most Aryan and we know they were in Europe already before the Aryans invasions so they aren’t.

I really don't get why people dislike Robert so much.

I love this guy.
Threadly reminder, RH+ was borne from neanderkikes.
All cro -magnon superior aryans have RH-

This guy has stage 7 autism and i can appreciate it.

That only started happening a few years ago.

What are we doing for the 15%?

All I am saying is, RH- women(which are all white skin) should not take a shot so they can mate with a RH+ Negro/Jew man. The RH= woman's body will normally reject the Negro/jew blood and abort the monkey child.
If a woman takes the shot the child has a 50% chance of being a retard.
Why would a perfectly good blonde blue eyed woman that is RH- want to put a baby in her body that it would normally reject like a virus.
NO MORE SHOTS>..
Fuck all the Jews and let the bloodline be.
If you are RH+ don't mate with my people.

Attached: 1407081155171.png (553x436, 187.53K)

Do you know what all these women have in common. They are all RH-.
RH+ Nigger/jews there body does not want your monkey blood.

Attached: download (1)

< monkey human

This crazy crap reminds me of that crazy Iranian lady that shot that Youtube guy.

Yet it intrigues you.

2018 NU/POL/ IS PSYOP LEAVE THE INTERNET

thank you OP

Great.

It's schizo Chromongos, he's trying to achieve legend status as #1 schizoposter.

Aryans are Persians dingus.
Darius the Great and shit.
The Basques are Europeans, a mix of Early Neolithic Farmers, Eastern Hunter Gatherers, and Western Hunter Gatherers, like everybody else.

Yeah I wasn’t talking about Persians man. The region I was talking about is in Sub-Saharan Africa. They’re black as fuck and exist in isolation from the nearest RH- clusters.

At first I thought OP was just over-exaggerating but now that I've thought a bit about it I don't want some nigger vestigial monkey genes polluting my blood. Unless the Rh factor can be proven to be beneficial I see OP's concern.

Attached: we-all-the-same.jpg (477x259, 19.08K)

We still have a lot of those left behind based r/the_donald shitskins from the kampy era floating around.

Maybe OP is full of shit but the miscarriage risk is real from what I know

Eh… yes and no. A person with A- bloodtype is 300 times more likely to be white rather than Asian. It doesn't mean that someone A- doesn't have Asian genetics, but they would be a statistical outlier.

There are some generalizations you can make about bloodtypes and race, but they're not the defining characteristics of race.

Attached: bloodtypes.png (559x205 49.15 KB, 28.97K)

The fuck happened in Chile?

RHLG shot creates Autism and NS disorders.
They blamed the Mercury in the shot before 2002. Yet the High amount of NS disorders associated with RHLG shot has increased.
BACKGROUND:
Many formulations of Thimerosal (49.55% mercury by weight)-containing Rho(D) immune globulins (TCRs) were routinely administered to Rh-negative mothers in the US prior to 2002.

OBJECTIVES:
It was hypothesized: (1) if prenatal Rho(D)-immune globulin preparation exposure was a risk factor for neurodevelopmental disorders (NDs) then more children with NDs would have Rh-negative mothers compared to controls; and (2) if Thimerosal in the Rho(D)-immune globulin preparations was the ingredient associated with NDs, following the removal of Thimerosal from all manufactured Rho(D)-immune globulin preparations from 2002 in the US the frequency of maternal Rh-negativity among children with NDs should be similar to control populations.

METHODS:
Maternal Rh-negativity was assessed at two sites (Clinic A-Lynchburg, VA; Clinic B-Rockville and Baltimore, MD) among 298 Caucasian children with NDs and known Rh-status. As controls, maternal Rh-negativity frequency was determined from 124 Caucasian children (born 1987-2001) without NDs at Clinic A, and the Rh-negativity frequency was determined from 1,021 Caucasian pregnant mothers that presented for prenatal genetic care at Clinic B (1980-1989). Additionally, 22 Caucasian patients with NDs born from 2002 onwards (Clinics A and B) were assessed for maternal Rh-negativity.

RESULTS:
There were significant and comparable increases in maternal Rh-negativity among children with NDs (Clinic: A=24.2%), autism spectrum disorders (Clinic: A=28.3%, B=25.3%), and attention-deficit-disorder/attention-deficit-hyperactivity-disorder (Clinic: A=26.3%) observed at both clinics in comparison to both control groups (Clinic: A=12.1%, B=13.9%) employed. Children with NDs born post-2001 had a maternal Rh-negativity frequency (13.6%) similar to controls.

CONCLUSION:
This study associates TCR exposure with some NDs in children.
So yes the RHLG shot creates Mental disorders. It is a very little known fact because main stream media does not want this out.

This message brought to you by kikes.
Kikes, when you think disinfo, think kikes.