Chimerism in women

I am looking to find information about this. I've come across mention of women absorbing male DNA from previous sexual partners in previous threads, in searching I came across the Snopes "Do Women Retain DNA From Every Man They Have Ever Slept With?" article which mentions the term. They of course say False… but taken super-literally that could just be talking about literal sleeping and not sexual intercourse, or perhaps condoms prevent it?

Snopes was useful in that I came across the "microchimerism" term, but I would prefer to drop the "micro" as that sounds minimizing and what qualifies as small/tiny is too subjective, so simply "chimerism" is I think the term we should use. Snopes simply talks about how there's a lack of proof, but even they admit that pregnancies (including aborted ones) can result in the female brain absorbing DNA from the fetus. Since fetus DNA is 1/2 from the man who impregnated them, that does mean they absorb male DNA if they got pregnant, whether or not they kept it.

I'd like to know if the problem is larger than that though. Even without pregnancies, what are the effects of male sperm (with no condom to catch it) coming into contact with the vaginal or rectal walls? Or the inside of the mouth? Is it as harmless as cheek-to-cheek contact (that's safe, right?) or does internal flesh have some kind of receptivity which external flash lacks? I think it's important to ask here to find out if there are any obscure/buried studies on the matter, because mainstream science would not want to air such laundry because it would lead to even more disgust with sexually active women because they're actually becoming male chimeras.

Attached: Chimera.png (1280x1457, 3.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/19381956.2016.1218583
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forget all that. Just know she's done for if she's been with non-whites. Race-traitors are of no value. We don't have the luxury of disposing of every woman who has made mistakes, though. Many of us may have to rehabilitate a woman with potential.

Op is a dumbass nigger with schizophrenia.

Attached: dfb.jpg (261x331, 22.72K)

Attached: toll paid.png (1200x675, 308.11K)

it's an attempt to deny that women cheat on men.

I collected all the studies once before and they proved that microchimerism is real, i.e., women can vaginally absorb the DNA from the semen of their sexual partners. I haven't looked into any new studies if there are any so I don't know the current scientific status of microchimerism but it's probably still true.

I am so glad Komcuat is gone so we can say nigger with out being banned. That fucker banned me so many times…
Today in Zig Forums is a good day…..

yeah women that aren't virgins are definitely worthless and like 95% of women aren't virgins as of like 16 y/o and I'd bet a large percentage of the virgins have problems like they're fat or something, like I'd bet only some of them are actually virgins by choice because they want to save themselves for their husband

so basically we need artificial wombs ASAP or we're completely fucked

Or you could learn to control a woman, you pathetic dysgenic cuckold.

Checking your contribution, I am inclined to believe that you are right, at least memetically a race traitor is flawed, but I would like to know if there is also biological corruption, and in what circumstances.

I'm not sure I see the connection here.

I'd be interested in arranging a list of relevant studies if you happen to recall where to dig them up. It would be significant if there was proof of semen>DNA transfer rather than fetus>DNA transfer.

What would the difference be in the vagina compared to the mouth/anus in regard to DNA transfer?

I'd be willing to wager that fat girls are less likely to be virgins. They're more eager to please. Thin attractive girls know they can avoid putting out because they are a prize. I really don't buy that 5% of 16 year old girls are virgins. Even 1% is a stretch. Virginity isn't the issue here though, it's when the DNA of other men is transferred into women, and what that means.

If we impregnate women, the DNA of our baby will be absorbed by her, so becoming more manlike as a result of bearing white children seems unavoidable, but worth the cost of producing a white child, even if it makes her sort of male-brained, that could be a stabilizing factor, so long as the DNA came from a white male. It's probably helpful in counteracting the craziness of female hormones. Abortions on the other hand, make white women more manly without producing white offspring as a compensating benefit.

Double Heil'd

I would assume it's higher than that.

Anyway, females can only absorb the dna of a male fetus into their brains apparently. So if she's been pregnant with a male child to a nigger or other assorted shitskin she has most likely absorbed that dna into her brain. Still not proven in the case of dna transfer from sperm though.

If she's not a virgin she's done for fam.

Attached: 1507429572.png (469x452, 276.67K)

This isn't about the fruit fly study. I did some reading and found tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/19381956.2016.1218583 which studies Danish (human) girls 10-15 years old. Interesting bit…

Think about the significance of that last part. How would simply being older introduce male DNA? The obvious answer is that girls 13-15 are more sexually active than the 10-12 year old girls, and have become chimerized via contact with sperm. I'm going to assume condoms stop that, but they could be on the pill or taking morning-after pills, which would not. This isn't necessarily isolating the vagina though, we haven't determined if anal/oral contact with semen could also contribute somehow.

I don't know the potential mechanism for any of it so it seems equally plausible/absurd. I know I dissolve melatonin capsules under my tongue and this gets to my brain, so why couldn't semen also do that? Any biochemists able to help here? Sperm is probably bigger than melatonin so maybe it can't absorb? But what if it breaks down?

sage negated

relevant excerpt

A major flaw in this is that it assumes female honesty/competency and ignores the potential for underreporting. Of the 80% who claim to use condoms, if half of them SOMETIMES use condoms (and sometimes have unprotected sex) that alone would double 7.2% to 14.4% and account for the discrepency with the 13.6% unexplained result. Then you also have underreporting of sexual activity to appear chaste to the handsome scientist interviewing you.

Gas yourself, Cohenstein.

From what I can remember, DNA from semen is only absorbed by the vagina. And the results were pretty clear that the mechanism is real. It's been memory-holed though. They really don't want this news getting out.

I want to assume good faith, but I'm not going to push this as fact without the science to back. Until then we can speculate on mechanisms I guess. Mechanism isn't discussed in this Danish study, they're merely postulating about sexual activity being the cause of older girls having more male DNA in their brains after eliminating all other imagined variables.

No nigger. If you rape a white woman she will not carry your DNA

we wuz fruit flies

Cuck king.

Next you two will be telling us that black men won't make black babies in our white women. ((Don't be alarmed at your racial corruption goy))

Nothing has changed, I see.

You can't "control" a woman in the modern west. "Controlling" implies the application of force, and with that you're only a phone-call away from going to court.

10.000% this. Bitches lie all the fucking time.

My recollection of this from a thread a long time ago was not that women effectively become more male from absorbing male DNA via semen, but that children born to women that have had multiple partners have a probability of inheriting traits from those previous partners, or something along those lines.

This is actually real and it got locked for no good reason. Its not just a fly test anymore, they tested in humans and proved it.

You are a loon an obvious shill to here to make our movement look retarded

Attached: b0a0e1e4bcd725e4e4eddc6299438c76336f623b04272df33ea74ed610f99f62.jpg (682x600, 102.2K)

how the fuck do you do that?

so… If you're a faggot who swallows your own cum, would you eventually turn inbread over time?

Don't project your weak cuckold mind onto me.
Sure, if you're illiterate. Just kill yourself. You've already given up, you may as well be dead.