The Right to Bare Arms 2: Electric Boogaloo

Last thread got shoah'd so let's do another one you glorious faggots!!!

Post your best Zig Forums and Zig Forums-related infographics on firearms, melee combat, home self defense, inawoods survival, pyrotechnics, weapon modifications, redpills on (((gun control))), debunking liberal "facts", exposing kike gun grabbers, and many more.

Remember folks, the yids shall never infringe our rights. All around the world we all suffer because of (((their))) cunning schemes. Make (((them))) reach for the sky. Worldwide!!!

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Attached: inawoods 3.png (1920x1200 1.51 MB, 1002.88K)

Attached: Loo-Show-I-m-Not-Gay-But-20-Bucks-is-20-Bucks-Workout-Tank-Top-Men.jpg_640x640.jpg (640x640, 70.89K)

Communists are against our constitution

Im not sure what you're trying to get across with your obvious troll picture

(checked)
I guess it's the type on the "Right to Bear Arms" I made. Sorry.

*typo

batting a thousand today, sonny

'sall good

Attached: treasurebond-ribbed-racerback-tank-white-tank-.jpg (700x700, 74.26K)

Thanks user.

I'd just like to remind everyone that if anyone brings up that fucking bullshit argument against the 2nd amendment, which is that "militia" means a state-funded and trained army, here are the counterpoints:

I encourage everyone here to use your favorite search engine to look up the constitutions of the original 13 colonies if they haven't.
And while we're at it, the "living document" idea defeats the entire purpose of a Constitution. It is, by nature, a conservative document; it seeks to conserve what was (and is) believed to be a state of laws that is close to ideal. What is the point of a document that can mean anything? But hey, if you're pushing that idea, you're probably a malicious agent anyway. At least the "militia" garbage is parroted by ignorant foreigners who simply can't even that we would have a real culture about owning guns.

And before some faggot leftist even starts, from merriam-goddamn-webster:
Militia: n. –
2. the whole body of able-bodied male citizens declared by law as being subject to call to military service

At the time, it was written in such a way that any educated person could read it and interpret it to mean exactly as the founding fathers intended. They even idiot-proofed it, or thought they had, against kikes and shills by using language so fucking explicit and direct that it should have been impossible to intentionally misinterpret it.
But no, instead we have kikes and shills quibbling over the definition of 'militia' and 'well-regulated' in order to try to take away a right that that document explicitly states that we have.

Here's the thing:
documents, laws, bills of rights, constitutions… these things do not *give* us, the citizens rights. They establish a legal framework to put those rights as we understand them on paper, yes, but they're inalienable. In other words,

I mean, if you really need to know what they meant just look at how they defined a militia at the time. It sure as fuck wasn't the state National Guard.

forgot pic

Attached: bha-imnotevenflexing2-emanuelle_1.jpg (1100x1525, 172.48K)

Go back to leddit, cunt.

FUCK OFF YOU CAN'T TAKE AWAY MY RIGHT TO BARE ARMS

Attached: fleexingtn.jpg (2000x1000, 270.63K)

Does that come with a strip-search?

Attached: gun nude.jpg (600x506, 45.94K)

Are western martial arts communities a good place to find folks that love their volk?
I am thinking about taking up Longsword and buckler fighting for the discipline as well as to keep the fighting style alive. But i dont want to be surrounded by a bunch of faggots that are usually found in anything related to reniassance eraesque material

I can personally recommend the Howard Leights. They give you bionic fucking hearing, and they cut out the report from gunfire/exposions.

Nudity is a privilege. Bare arms is a right.

Attached: 2nd amendment is there for a reason (very good)

Attached: gun crime info.jpg (1800x2743, 822.96K)

Attached: X6NKll.gif (640x360, 2.81M)

funs

guns yo

GUNS

lawls ged fugged

mom

bump

Speaking of arms. Small arms are a joke. Go strategic or go back home you filthy larping casual. Any retard can blow 100$ and think he secured his rights and freedoms for the next trillion years. Its what they want you to think.

If you are serious about arms, look into drone swarm tech, explosives, electronics, radars, rocketry, artillery, computerized/unmanned weaponry of serious enough caliber.
Due to solitary nature of guerrilla style fight against the surveillance state, you gotta go high tech to inflict massive casualties all by yourself. Even if you go down, 100s more such lone wold high tech white nationalist strikes could topple the zog down.

But this requires more effort than going to the (((store))) and (((buying))) things. You might have to learn math along the way. Are you ready to learn the math for the ethnostate?

artilleryfag, could you make a guide on how to get started with strategic arms?
just yelling at people on the internet to do things without explaining how does not have a high succes rate
like the recommended firearms guide posted by OP but replace the small arms with big for you arms

Attached: Firearms - Jefferson Drops Some Knowledge.jpg (1256x3344 3.36 MB, 1M)

zog jets overhead

Bump.

Attached: bypass.jpg (720x2304 436 B, 253.87K)

Have a poster, too!

Attached: a01a4a08ad26e852e51e16f57c31bc18d659672e1d782c7e035fdc942fe28647.png (2550x3300, 205.44K)

AND JUST IN CASE YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD WHO THINKS THEY DON'T NEED ONE.

Attached: 7gkaHCx.jpg (360x240 25.74 KB, 2.43M)

Attached: c4327f65542e4699c51ae682bf620553334dd8b5c63c036ec0e2cf57fcf55615.jpg (640x360 34.64 KB, 4.28M)

I have a better idea: stop arguing with enemies. I am just trying to get things set so we can shoot the bastards. It's not like they will listen to reason.

keep going

It's still up and nowhere near the fucking limit, nigger.

why cant upload images

Concealed Carry Map For All US States 2018
Until 1813 open carry and concealed carry of a firearm for self defense was accepted by all states. This changed in 1813 when Louisiana and Kentucky banned concealed carry on the grounds that only a criminal would conceal a firearm. Five more states, Alabama, Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia enacted similar concealed carry bans by 1859. This was followed by Florida, Oklahoma, and Texas by 1900.

Instead of an outright ban on firearms, most states had opted to enact concealed carry laws by 1950. A trend towards more liberal firearms laws started in the late 1990s. The map shows the "No Issue", "May Issue", "Shall Issue", and "Unrestricted" states.

A growing number of states are now enacting laws that allow you to conceal carry a firearm without a permit. There are now 14 states that allow permitless carry with North Dakota becoming the latest in 2017. This trend has also included more liberal CCW reciprocity laws between states.

Because the logic behind the 1813 law is absurd, you can change the laws in your state, too.
Unrestricted carry for all.

Attached: ccw-2018.png (748x414, 87.31K)

that's why

The ownership of arms must be guaranteed before you can have a militia of any form. The line
Literally means…
The line about well-regulated militias is not a proviso for the people to own arms, it is a reasoning for not disarming citizens in the first place.

Stop being a childfucker and the problem goes away.

Attached: Jews - Gun Control.png (1256x3344 3.3 MB, 1M)

Tor is honeypot to catch fedos user.
you > vpn > tor > vpn > clearnet

anti-semitism includes arabs
jews are biggest anti-semites
REPENT!

?

sliding

bump

We don’t really need bumps, especially without content. The board moves slowly enough that there’s little risk of erasure sliding.

bump

Save the fucking catalog this is their counter-attack after taking a break for a week or two to strategize. We need to fucking save the important threads. Browse pages 10-25 and BUMP BUMP BUMP keep that finger fucking tapping until every damned thread is raised out of this piss flood.

Bumping a worthy thread. I'm on a work computer so I don't have access to my saved infographics. What OP posted is a good starting point. Anyone else carry concealed? If no, why the fuck not?

Contribute something, niggers. Let's get the discussion flowing again.

Well you better bring em.

shall not be slid

OPEN CARRY MASTER RACE

Thiss

bump

It worked for the picts.

I am a Pict.

sage

Anyone that needs proper explaining like this about unalienable rights is either too young to be here on this site let alone board or that person is too far gone. What makes you think you can help them now?

Title 10 USC Section 311 is enough