Ronald Bernard Ex Illuminati Tells the Truth about the Holocaust

Ronald Bernard Ex Illuminati Tells the Truth about the Holocaust

Muh 280,000

Top level analysis here. No way this guy is faking, either that or he shitposts here and is just stealing our memes.

hooktube.com/watch?v=uA1Ut-K1FsU

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=KumKiCc8dKg
hooktube.com/Fo77sTGpngQ
bofjoy.net/about-us/who-are-boj.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=JAhnCdXqPww
hooktube.com/watch?v=9pNQRMMxYGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holohoax part is at 15-20 min. Is holocaust denial illegal in Denmark?

To make a quality news post, provide pics from the article, provide redtext header and black text subheader, provide a few pictures that are actually from the article, do a decent greentext of the article, and explain non-obvious pics with greentext. I won't sage tho

No article bro. Its a video.

You lose points because you can hooktube embed to begin with… FAGGOT

oh and whatever, disregard what any jew says ever about the holocaust no matter if they literally agree with you 100% on it.

Seems like something that takes five seconds to find out which you didn't need to ask.

Attached: Holocaust_Denial_Crime_2016.gif (697x221, 5.37K)

I want to know more about this man. What are his credentials? I see other videos about him exposing satanic rituals, et. al. but what good is that if he's only DD or DI tier?

Seems a bit Feldman tier.
How about naming some names.

This is incredibly recent! Only May 2nd! Someone post the video of that Dutch senior banker who called out the occult pizzagate and pedovores.

Oh wait I am retarded it is the same guy

HOLOHOAX EXPOSURE

HOLOCAUST "DENYING" IS ADMITTING IT EXISTED

HOLOHOAX
EXPOSURE

Attached: Kike fantasy vs Kike reality.png (300x308 258.55 KB, 79.64K)

You are castrated, imkikey. You have no power and never will again. We will never censor ourselves. We will not pervert our language.

Hitler is with me today, faggots!
HOLOHOAX EXPOSURE
NOT HOLOCAUST "DENYING"

Wow derail shills immediately hit this thread like flies on shit, what a (((surprise)))

KIKE
or worse
CUCK

DENY

ONLY KIKES ARE AGAINST THE TERM "HOLOHOAX EXPOSURE"

DENY
verb - state that one refuses to admit the truth or existence of

I'm not derailing, I'm saying why is he holding back the names of people who he witnessed raping and killing children.

People like you that shit up every decent thread with a video (and only when it is good content) with this pretence that its really important we don't link youtube vids, usually 9 times out of 10 were once in the employ of Kushner/Kampfy up till last weekend

It is either a retard or a poor attempt at reverse psychology.
Just ignore or bomb it with facts.

If an interdimensional demon is raping and killing children don't you want to know its name and have it dissected for scientific research?

I didn't insult you. Rather the retard you replied to.

There is the reason the man in OP still live. Come on.

Oh, so you're a jewish shill, then. Because you're still alive, and yet you claim to espouse truth about the holocaust. So since you're not dead, clearly you're lying.

This is an absolute retard.
The fact that you uses the term "holocaust" like this means that you linguistically admit the Holohoax happened.

And of course, because he hasn't started naming names yet is the reason he still has his life, you absolute subhuman.

Kikes AND Retards are to be taken care of according the NS ideology you know :°)

He answered it in his first or second interview.
He was brainwashed at some point that he doesnt remember the names.
That was the only way for him out.
If that guy is believeable or not is another thing. But he seems to be.
Some bodylanguage expert commented on him not lying too.

No, that's not what it means.
Ah, so you've not named names, then. Because you would therefore be dead if you had. Which means that you're either a useful idiot or a liar–applying the same claims to you as you are to him.

See how that works?

I thought he was Danish, he is actually from the Netherlands. So the answer is no.

He names some book, which he says the Illuminati gave him in Prison, says its not in print anymore. Any anons can find this?

hooktube.com/watch?v=KumKiCc8dKg

Ya embeds not working. You really think I would put the link to hooktube and then embed the you-tube like a moron.

He basically moved Illuminati money around to start wars, like in the middle east. He says its their blood sacrifice.

He either lurks here, or he is the real deal because I don't know where else you would get this level of detail.

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2018-06-01T19-06-20.316Z.png (377x384, 359.31K)

Jesus, where do we start with your kind…
Try to put 2 and 2 together.

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 89.8K)

Perhaps everything that he is recalling is implanted then, what proof does he have?
It really isn't that hard to check your bank account and see who was paying you to organize these blood sacrifices, is it.
Checked into the person giving credence to his story? Obviously if he believes it he wouldn't show the telltale signs of a liar, which can be trained out anyway.

Glad he is still alive

By that I mean kikes ARE NOT all encompassing and don't have total control, yet.

If you listened to anything he said in the previous interviews youd know that that is not the case and you cant check it

Let me expand on that. Retards are subhumans and should be sterilized or just dissuaded from breeding. Jews are on a spectrum of criminality. 10% are more or less innocent of everything except being silent about the rest of their people and beliefs. 70% are regular criminal scum running scams and illegal hiring practices of all sorts. The remaining 20% are literally (((NWO))). So yes. NS does deal with jews and retards, but the final solution does not have to include genocide like (((they))) want you to believe.

A large part of the holohoax is to keep the 70% of criminal jews under jewish NWO control since if they fear genocide they are much more willing to carry it out themselves. Even Hitler wanted deportation to Palestine and peace more than anything else.

what is this utter /x/ shit, and why the fuck is it on here.
Fucking faggot hairdresser talking to Michael Palin.
Awful shit.

Now in your next post, explain in detail who the man in the interview is and what his career path was. Go ahead.

tbh
Hitler was too kind of a man
Kikes are responsible for communism and liberalism
That alone makes me want to kill every single one of them
I don't have to follow uncle Adi's every word and action :^)

I thought the Fabio open shirt was a bit much, but I vouch for the info. He is explaining exactly how this shit works, he just does not get into names because he is under blood contract to them.

War is war. I'm not sure we can win against ZOG without destroying israel. Zionism is in the name. We need to eradicate the idea that Zion will ever exist and that future jews should try to manipulate goys into building it for their personal use. It depends if the jews surrender or insist on trying to start a world war.

Ronald Bernard, the elite Dutch banker who exposed the financial industry Illuminati in a series of TV interviews, has been found dead in Florida. He was 61.

Bernard, who was 61-year-old, had been living in Sebring, Florida for the past year after marrying an American citizen. The Highland County Sheriff’s Office said that Ronald Bernard called 911 at 3:46 p.m. saying he got lost after leaving for a walk at 1 p.m. on the nature trail on the west end of Sun ‘n Lake in Sebring.

More than a dozen deputies along with K-9 units, air units from Highlands and Polk counties, four-wheelers from HCSO and the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission searched for Ronald Bernard. “The terrain was very difficult, and searchers were at times in waist deep water as they tried to zero in on Fernandez’s location,” the sheriff’s office said.

Deputies pinged his cell phone but it kept showing different locations and Bernard called back several times — he said his life was in danger — but he kept moving despite being told to stay put, deputies said. The last contact dispatchers had with the former banker was at 6:13 p.m.

At 8:24 p.m., the Polk County helicopter spotted Bernard, who was face down in shallow water about 300 yards away from the last known location of his cell phone and 1.8 miles from the entrance to the trail at Sun ‘n Lake Boulevard and Balboa Boulevard.

The cause of death will be determined by the medical examiner.

Ronald Bernard was a Dutch entrepreneur whose drive and business contacts quickly catapulted him into the world of the financial elite. However, the deeper into this world Bernard went, the more horrifying it became. In a jaw-dropping interview with De Vrije Media on April, 2017, Bernard detailed this dark and depraved elite society which he says conducted human sacrifice and celebrated destruction.

Bernard said he narrowly escaped this world alive and has since begun work on a new system of banking to combat the heavy-handed tactics and limitless wealth of the depraved elite banking class.

In the interview, Bernard shared details about the way this banking society had its members commit unspeakable crimes to people — including children — to test and blackmail them.

In the interview, Bernard described how he and his group of financial terrorists crashed the Italian economy, bankrupted companies leading to suicides and destruction — all of which they celebrated.

in the interview, the elite banker describes the final straw that forced him to get out and come clean — sacrificing children.

“That was the breaking point. Children.”

“You were asked to do that?” asks the interviewer.

“Yes, and I couldn’t do that,” Bernard explains. “And then I started to slowly break down. I lived through quite a lot as a child myself and this really touched me deeply. Everything changed. But that is the world I found myself in. And then I started to refuse assignments within my job. I could no longer do it. Which made me a threat.”

In the interview, Bernard explained that these same tactics are used worldwide to blackmail politicians and those in authority.

You know what this means, right Zig Forums?

It means we really are the good guys.

Seems to be fake news,

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2018-06-01T19-28-36.835Z.png (661x438, 343.43K)

Agree this interview is dogshit. It's a cluster of buzzwords and no actual explanation.

666 is carbon atom

777 is kek

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its so they can bring back Lucifer and then Jesus comes back to BTFO of the Jews.

The Jews seek destruction.

hooktube.com/Fo77sTGpngQ

I understand that, and the numbers refer to many other things as well. But why even bother speaking about it unless he can specify why those numbers are important to the Illuminati, for those watching who haven't considered all the connections, and for those who have but want to hear why specifically (((they))) value those numbers

Wait what the fuck… what am I meant to believe? You know what? This is good agitprop even if he is still alive.

What is up with this shit interviewer interrupting every 10 seconds?

Let the man speak. He is trying to show how much he knows.

Also, why is he dressed like a gypsy pimp?

Not sure.
I'm seeing both "he's dead" and "no he's not" results in the searches.
At any rate, he's spilling the beans, and that's a good thing, but it only confirms what Zig Forums has always known.

Strawman. Don't post your selfies here, please.
Yes? No one questioned that or was even talking about it.
How about you explain why you're not killed if you're actually a genuine threat to jews.
Said the retard who can't even substantiate his own "logic."

Is this really how retarded the people who started raiding us are?

Fuck off.

So they can create the conditions described in revelation (falsely) and then when they don't get btfo they can claim god is dead.

The person who died, has the last name Fernandez, their is no Ronald Bernard from Netherlands who died in Florida. They mixed the names up.

OP is from almost exactly a month ago. That would be enough time to off him for sure.

I want to believe that he is dead but I want to make 100% sure that we are talking about the same guy here… what was he doing over there? Let's PI this shit

For the first point.

The same reason Hezbollah and Assad's Syria still exist, you dumb baboon.

Filtered.

Also
Subhumans with impaired brain functions will die like kikes.

Ah, so you have no justification for why you are still alive. BY YOUR OWN CLAIMS, you are clearly not a threat to jews and have nothing true to be posting. Thanks for admitting it.
Don't care. You're a paid shill.

Yes, you will.

There… wasn't anything in that timeframe.

And a low IQ subhuman like you will still die.

Forgot to switch IP?
We have ID here.

Low IQ hwite and Europeans are the biggest threat to the West itself.
As demonstrated here and in ww2.

He clearly doesn't have any insider knowledge about the events (and non-events) about WWII, given his uncertainty on the Red Cross document and repeating of the popular myth that Hitler was controlled by Masons, but it's still good that he's getting Holohoax truth out to his audience. Jonestein posted his earlier videos, maybe his editors will slip up and post this?

Attached: nazi war on masons - life magazine 1938.png (850x698, 615.49K)

Born 1962
Age 61?
bofjoy.net/about-us/who-are-boj.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (363x389, 83.84K)

Watch it again, he specifically says a few hundred thousand kikes died of disease and malnutrition, exposing the lie of the 6 gorrillion dying.
The original death figures were less than 300,000, but the Jews needed 6 million to die "as if by fire" for their prophesy of the rebuilding of Israel to come true.
So they just lied about the number, and about how the nonexistent "bodies" were disposed of by fire.

Found this interesting video of Louis Farrikan calling out the kikes for being false prophets.

The Knights of Now I believe
t. not a Dutchbro, don't speak Dutch, don't take my word for it

interesting

Watched it yesterday, quite wonderfull to see it here today.
There are some other video's of him on jewtube going a bit more in-depth about his past and future on
the channel called: "DVM TV'', and some on "Friends of Ronald Bernard" for those who are intrested. (most eng-subbed, some eng dubbed)

The translation is correct, although i dont know if the book was published with that exact name for the english version of this book.
Doing some digging, since this book could have valuble info, and indeed pretty rare as he stated in one of the video's .

Have a free boomer banana.

Attached: 8884c414d3010ef19cd01c295ff568e693bc2fc628183ad5e65c27855543fd5a.jpg (480x360, 20.41K)

(chekt)
Sweet.

Attached: serveimage (27).jpeg (272x267 35.99 KB, 35.99K)

hooktube.com/watch?v=JAhnCdXqPww

hooktube.com/watch?v=9pNQRMMxYGE

I believe this is actual conformation, dude says the satanist take orders from multidimensional self-transforming machine elves who's sustenance is human emotion.

Try and consider this /x/ tier truth, They are documented by many religions and you can communicate with them if you get comfortable with the ultra degenerate DMT and ayahuasca Drugs.

Attached: bc5159d6-0a42-11e7-86bb-e04f8694c27b.jpg (1366x768 35.83 KB, 727.27K)

HE BANANOS HE BANANOS!
GET YOUR HE BANANOS HERE!!!!!

Attached: 3a832669d066df8a5be18bea036878376fa93e47648489da3a7e862f0e01a473.png (600x614 1.01 MB, 43.83K)

Can a dutch fag confirm if this is "Knights of Now" or "Knights of Today."

Plox

"Today's Knights" would be the best translation

Thanks, thats totally different than the Knights of Now

Some bot just reposed this thread on cuck chan.

I'm guessing bot because it copied the OP and first post exactly instead of consolidating the info into the first post like a normal human would have done.

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2018-06-01T22-43-04.077Z.png (1511x492, 184.52K)

Holohoax begins at 19:00 though he says "its too many" meaning too many suffering jews and then says Hitler worked with zionists to get them to pissrael to rebuild the 3rd temple.

Today's Knights = De ridders van vandaag
Knights of Now = Ridders van nu
Knights of Today = Ridders van Today

Stunning observation.

Attached: 1521247091432.png (305x385, 205.72K)

This guy tells the truth about the Holocaust even better and better yet, he's a former highest ranking Jew himself.

This. Notice how the Holohoax doesn't even come up, in 1961? Because that was specific propaganda for Germany at the time and didn't start hitting the U.S. until the 70's. That alone is the tall tell sign when in Europe 6 million came out instantly after the war and didn't even make it here until decades later.

"Knights of Now" is indeed the literal translation,
"Today's Knights" would be like said; the proper interpertation.

Zig Forums is always right and the only good guys

never forget this

Anyone have a download link or webm?

If someone uses this inane word then everything they say should be disregarded.

Pls kys k thnx bai

He's back? I watched his first thing last year. He's an insane person. I don't think he even worked in the financial industry, at least at any meaningful level. The shit he talk was pure garbage any twat could have picked up from utub videos. He's nuts from being fiddled as a kid and taking part in pedo shit then getting nervous. Probably had some mid life crisis after losing a job then his wife. Whatever the story, it's nonsense.

You mean that old cunt on utub who comments on everything. Yeah, it's all just her opinion and cucks like you fall for it.

6 million is the magic number they needed so they could start rebuilding Israel and the temple.

Exacly 0 people died in the holocaust.
I say this not because it is the truth but because I just make my own lies like (((they))) do.

idgaf tbh fam smh

I'm an autist who learned by negative experiences to tell when someone is sincere. Body language is not foolproof but usually good actors don't have a good story, or there are certain "tells" within the storytelling. This guy comes off believable on all accounts except perhaps that it's almost hard to believe that nearly everything we gleaned and suspected ourselves is in fact real.

have a bump

Fuck, I saged out of habit.
bump

holy sheeit

Attached: (You) admiring your post.jpg (446x336, 30.77K)

Google servers are contacted to source the thumbnail image, so the google jews know that the video was linked from Zig Forums even if indirectly via hooktube. Thus using hooktube is just a waste of time (except when it has cached a copy of a recently shoah'd vid - then it can be useful). Embeds are just cancer in general, used by niggers for niggers. The secure way is to post links as text, and your lazy ass can copy+paste if you want to use it.

My ex uncle worked at Nintendo.