White lips don't talk here

Had the idea of something similar to IOTBW.
White lips don't talk here.
It's simply this image (or and improved version) and nothing else. Either as a printed picture or if you can manage it as stickers. Colours should be obvious but here's a rundown.
White lips -> White people.
Black background -> majority rule in favor of blacks /"minorities" (at this location).
Red -> A warning not to speak freely as you can/will be prosecuted.
It should be posted on campuses or generally in areas where white people can no longer talk or act freely.
Feel free to improve it aslong as no one is going live with it.

Attached: whitelips2.jpg (745x395, 65.12K)

It's almost like you're making things libcucks would actually want to post around. Where's the pro-white message in that?

Not sure if ignoring that most white people have red lips is genius for painting libshits as stupid or stupid for the fact that most white people have red lips.

Actually, this is a good question. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a subversive campaign like "It's okay to be white." or if it is because the lips look like they belong to a black person and it looks anti-black.

I suspect that this is OP's clumsy attempt at accelerationism.

Attached: 357f6315f0d232ff0f7a82fefcab64e138abe6fe89f157e3a2833865a8d6eee9.jpg (261x253, 18.27K)

Dont talk to white lips? Then how would op talk to his mom with all that cum on her lips all the time?

Your idea is shit.

Nice esoteric Antifa flag faggot

It's a form of silent protest. We are not allowed to criticize anything that is not "anti white" so we don't talk but show our disdain with "deafening silence". If they take it down it means that it's true. If they leave it up they acknowledge that whites are opressed. Either way it shows that we are not free anymore.

OH HOLY FUCK AMAZING TELL US MORE

Attached: 1522519178314.jpg (1024x575, 122.19K)

meta OC

Attached: meta lips.png (745x395, 128.77K)

OP likes boys

Attached: 1517200745309.gif (516x388, 1.73M)

Knew that was coming, quite quick tho. Found the easteregg too?

It's "Don't SPEAK", not "Don't talk", unless, of course, you meant to use nigger English.

i am confirmed to be 20% native (from both americas) and 80% white european.
Am i white? Can i speak?
inb4 gtfo

Yeah duh. If you would have remained anonymous like you are supposed to it is even better. See thread title and stop derailing.

ayy lmao gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

That looks absolutely shit, even worse than the OP.
Lurk on some Phtoshop/GIMP forum for 2 years.

What's with all the hate ITT? Maybe OP's first pic was a work in progress and needs some fine tuning, but it's not a bad idea. The media and lefties fell for IOTBW, and they'd probably fall for this too. They'd assume it's one of their own putting up the posters and flyers, and actually start trying to enforce what they say, there by accidentally redpilling people

Attached: 878fc22c329931f8c2daac4bc99a9c625b93ebc327a4e65efbd11703a86e2095.jpg (1280x720, 94.71K)

That's the point. OP was low effort, I gave him low effort in return.

Attached: then why, morpheus.jpg (500x633, 32.57K)

You pathetic (((Alt-Right))) poster shills are getting desperate.

Attached: Nordic beauty.jpg (544x720, 37.89K)

Want a message?
- Jews aren't white.

DOTR WHEN?

Attached: white_lips_sink_ships.jpg (992x586, 211.12K)

Beautiful digits fitting for that girl.

Honestly, this sounds like some shitty leftist "WHITE PEOPLE BE SILENT" campaign more than anything.

Also, 'our' message shouldn't be

IOTBW was not a false flag operation. There was no deception or kikery, unlike this.

Attached: 1527704900347.jpg (957x745, 239.67K)

Yeah, but it was hijacked by reddit civnat bullshit and then drove into the ground.

That's what I thought too. Anything to drive up anti-white hatred on college campuses is a plus, it further maligns those marxist institutions

(checked)
why can't necklets compete?

Too abstract. Espeically since you used female lips all libcucks are just going to think this is a pro-feminist picture about women not being allowed to speak about sex abuse or some shit.

Sorry OP but bad idea.

Attached: sudoku.png (394x394, 321.98K)

Your slogan idea is retarded and self-undermining.

Here, use this instead.

PS: kys

Attached: monkey_gibs.gif (200x183, 1.02M)

It's dumb.

Want a worthwhile "operation"?

Operation "Make an official peace treaty with Germany and remove all US bases from German soil!"

It doesn't require a picture because calling your representatives is done over the phone and with your voice.

Hi Sinead.
Your tape-over-the-mouth-BDSM-style fetish is showing again.

ACCEPTANCE, STRENGTH & PRIDE

Attached: george_washington.jpg (1149x675, 102.09K)

Yeah. The appeal of "It's okay to be white" is it's simple, clear, strikes at the heart of liberal hypocrisy, makes them flustered, and because of that it makes people think. I don't think OP should get shit on for suggesting a new media thing. He's got the right idea.

How about simple posters that state "white people are a global minority". Many normalfags dont even realise that. It's factual, no hate, so if anyone starts kvetching over it it's all good

This is a good idea, yet it can be refined to be even better.

"In the year 1900 whites made up 25% of the world's population.

Today they make up 10% of the world's population.

Tomorrow? …"

is this a marxist psy ops?

I gutt nuttin to say!

Ever heard of "Agree and Amplify"?

Clear and easy message that was in no way offensive but we knew they would run with it being the highest form of hate speech.
Easy to print, black text on white background.
Makes absolutely no sense and is so unclear that even though you posted it here and described it we can't figure out what the fuck it means.
Will cost $60 in black ink to print each individual one.

A good analogy for this would be a nigger with brain damage pitching his theory for time travel. If the guy at the convenience store he was robbing at the time didn't laugh in his face then he missed an opportunity.