There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish...

There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish, Israel is Americas greatest ally and a light in the darkness of the middle east. They need our support to survive, palestinians want to see them wiped off the face of the earth and deny them a right to exist. Jews can be our friends if we dont treat them so poorly.

Attached: Star-Of-David2.png (500x500, 51.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2015/01/humans-and-neandertals-likely-interbred-middle-east
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop raping kids, laundering money, barring goyim from (((government))) and fuck off now. Go ahead. You can get a NWO loan if you go to israel now.

Jews do none of those things, only in your racist fantasies.

The issue is that there are a lot of jewish libshits who enforce existing left-wing policies while kicking us out of the financial system. They want their nationalism promoted while hindering our nationalism.

A lot of us are have a hard stance against them because we've been let down by them repeatedly. I don't think that every single Jew conspires to harm gentiles, but I have that as an absolute because so many have conspired to harm me.

Fuck you kike. Can't wait for the real holocaust

Attached: vampire-jew-on-bed1.jpg (497x497, 40.92K)

Thats never going to happen, all your countries are mixed, you will never have enough support or convince the POC to participate in something so outrageous. You should just get used to working with Jews for mutual benefit instead of being childish and hating them for no good reason.

Attached: 1527834044876.jpg (511x850, 570.13K)

Suck a baby dick, rabbi.

Attached: Talmud pages and Shia Lebouf, pedo.jpg (537x720 2.8 MB, 100.31K)

Thats where you're wrong. Once the truth comes into focus you wont be able to hide. You cant silence the truth forever. Get ready for the ovens.

Im sure you can joke about ovens on some other board, this is for serious political discussion and news.

No one is laughing kike.

I think you kiddos are pretty cute really

We prove it to be true here daily on our final beachhead on the clearnet which you jews haven't censored us from.

This is now a JQ thread, refute that jew user. Post whatever comes to mind.

Watch the OC video I have included and tell me why I shouldn't feel furious that my beautiful relatives, good peaceful Aryan women, were hanged by you kikes and your useful shabbo goys

also go watch The Greatest Story Never Told

Attached: OC redpill Nuremberg slaughter.webm (640x360, 9.73M)

There is no dialogue anymore you fucking yid. Prepare yourself.

im not interested in your racist lying propaganda, I paid attention in school

hell yeah, those palestinians are deadly when armed with "arson kites"

Enjoy your lynching. Ignorant delusional kikes get the rope especially hard for ignoring reality and refusing to apologize for murdering my relatives.

YOU MURDERED BEAUTIFUL ARYAN WOMEN AND TRIED TO END THE WHITE RACE!!!!!! EVIL LYING BASTARD!!!!!!!

Agreed.
Israel is Hitler's greatest achievement.
And our greatest ally because they did 9/11 to help cover up American intelligence's financial indiscretion.
Yup, greatest ally.

REMEMBER TO CHECK THE BOX IN POST OPTIONS THAT SAYS "DO NOT BUMP"

Trip 9 means you die in an oven kike.

Up yours and TWIST, kike.

Attached: Sumerian Swindle - History of jewery….JPG (1343x639 98.79 KB, 229.62K)

Stop stealing from my country
I hate you so much

Attached: kefka laughs at more dead kikes.gif (923x615, 194.31K)

GAS

Attached: ishmael wants white genocide.jpg (656x398 53.23 KB, 59.84K)

What about the thousand or so people you guys shot in return for your Jerusalem embassy? Why the hell do you need the entire middle east for yourselves anyway? It's not like there's that many of you fuckers.

Attached: israel flag.png (640x400, 133.84K)

Look, stop hurting and killing people, stop the thieving, try to at least curb the pathological subversiveness, and people won't hate you anymore. What is so hard to understand about that?

haha im going to bite this bait but its ok because ill sage :3

Ironic shitposting is still grounds for capital punishment.

nobody is blind, kike

Attached: jewess.jpg (288x288 182.26 KB, 10.83K)

It is a problem that will need to finally be solved.

Obligatory.

Attached: cavemen neanderthal ancestor could speak blond not out of afrika.jpg (350x402, 18.52K)

lel

Attached: happyhannukaust_01.jpg (720x540 131.4 KB, 34.93K)

Attached: low quality bait.jpg (200x200, 7.76K)

Stop bumping, just hide the thread you retards.

Yep.
sciencemag.org/news/2015/01/humans-and-neandertals-likely-interbred-middle-east

Attached: neanderthal Judea 1.jpg (736x1078 143.09 KB, 82.61K)

There, I fixed for you.

Forgot the damn and, and it ruined the screenshot.

nice bait th

remember to sage folks

The ARYAN man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his white skin. This white skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the cold snows of the arctic, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The white skin reminds us of our bright, burning desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The ARYAN man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(t*Rk dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The ARYAN penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the ARYAN man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of t*Rkish women (t*Rkish delight), being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent northern seed will immediately enter the womb of the Khazar titcow the ARYAN man impregnates.

(The t*Rkish """warrior""" is a CUCK; the kike is a FAGGOT)

In total, the ARYAN man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the ARYAN man is the epitome of masculinity.

DEATH TO ISRAEL! DEATH TO S*NNIS! LONG LIVE THE MASTER RACE!

Attached: flag.jpg (800x450 438.75 KB, 25.29K)

You cunts aren't allies to anyone.

Attached: Ashley.jpg (700x540, 68.1K)

sage/report

Just stop acting like assholes and most of the Gentiles will stop hating you.

Kek.

You forgot to sage, (((user))). You 'accidentally' bumped it.

Read the balfour declaration and give them their land back, cease with the claims of anti-semitism everytime someone dares to criticize, stop manipulating governments and economies. Then maybe we can talk.

It's afraid.

We warned you of the folly of attacking our waifus. Your kind, in your hubris, refused to listen, believing that your god would save you. Now, your god hangs dead from the eternal tower of mankind and we have begun our Death March. Seal yourselves away in the distant stars and hope that the rage of the wronged will not find you. All semites will burn in the Sacred Fire of war. All this could have been avoided if you were not greedy.

Opinion discarded.
I remembered to sage this time :^) muh saging bumplocked thread

Even with all of Israel's lobbying groups, think tanks, NGOs, PR firms and control of the media, jews still look like a shit stain on humanity.
That should tell you something - the problem is you.

You've had too many chances and too many fake apologies.
No matter how much you try to revise history, your crimes against humanity still come to light.

It's OVER. There is no redemption for Israel or Jews.

You would have to do something extreme like end the Federal Reserve and fractional reserve banking, forgive all debt, make amends for genocides of the past and pay reparations, end Jewish nepotism in government and business, relinquish control of the media, stop pushing degeneracy on children, stop the Kosher tax on food, stop economic manipulation . . .

I doubt the Jews have the capability to undo the hell they've unleashed upon the world.

There is literally everything wrong with being Jewish. Get ovened, Kike faggot.

>>>Zig Forums

Beginning to believe antisemitism is caused by jewish behavior.

Attached: jews juice.jpg (640x640, 79.12K)