As most of you know, Melbourne has a severe nigger infestation, and I live in the dead centre of it all

As most of you know, Melbourne has a severe nigger infestation, and I live in the dead centre of it all

Fortunately, my household hasn't been targeted yet, but it's not going to be long till it happens

I need suggestions on how I can nigger proof my property to keep the shitskins away.

Attached: Steve2.png (300x300, 125.72K)

move

use guns to secure your property oh wait

People cant just move, its a lot harder than that

I WANT to move, but trying to find a new property and selling the current property in little Africa is fucking impossible

I have a firearms licence, just no gun

Step 1: complete.

Good start.

I need a way to prevent wasting money to kill niggers

Something to deter them

You'll go to jail if you use them against intruders.
The gun has to be stored separate from the ammo, and you're not going to convince the magistrate, or a jury of catladies, that you somehow managed to get both together in the time it took the dead nigger to crawl through your broken window.

This. I pay $600/w in rent so I can live in a nice White area free of niggers.

You could go full Johannesburg and bar all your windows and cage all your doors, but that's a lot of money. Guns are a must but like said you're still fucked if you ever have to use them. I think you just have to get out of there.

question: I'm a burger who's on his way to your country right now. I'll be in Alma and Gladstone, QLD. How infested are those places?

Remember you said that when your wife and daughter are being raped to death.

Attached: op ws.png (314x407, 13.76K)

I live on my own, but my gf does stay over every few days

Yes, I lived in Colorado and it was mostly white nature loving slightly liberal pot smokers for most of my life - relatively safe but also relatively degenerate. A level of degeneracy you could once ignore for the simply fact that it wasn’t going going to bother you. A fact I now know as the slippery slope, you allow some degeneracy and more will creep in.

Anyway, as more relatively normal people got busted for pot support for legalization grew and it was eventually legalized, that’s when the California faggots and niggers came en-masse

I lived in one of the areas that got hit by the niggers hardest

maybe get a shotgun with non-lethal ammunition, i'm sure just the noise of a gun will scare away any intruder

Kill all the niggers that live around you. Retard.

buy yourself one of these signs then hang it out the front yard

Attached: nig repellant.jpg (3600x2400, 262.88K)

Go West.

buy a bunch of bananas, when the nigger confronts you and says ooga booga throw the bananas in the other direction and run!

Killing niggers is never a waste of money.

Grow throny bushes then. Bitter lemon and Washington Hawthorne are good but I don't know about your climate. Get a dog too you bitch. Your fat ass probably needs the exercise from walking one.

My old man always taught me it is better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6, user

Kek. If you've ever had to deal with them, you'd know the niggers are right to hate them. If you're genuinely looking for work this pack of clowns actually make life more difficult; and you can't even tell them to bugger off, because if you fail to attend their worthless appointments you won't get paid.
What I want to know is: how the hell did we end up with a system where government delegates welfare management to a private entity, and said private entity gets paid for every 'client' on their books? Seems like there's a conflict of interest there, no? Experience has shown they're certainly not jumping over themselves to help you.

He'd probably be judged by 12 and raped and murdered by 6.

That's fucked up. Probably intentional. I don't want to believe people are that stupid when it comes to incentives.

Then you're going to need to find another way instead of a gun, user. These kikes will lock you up because the "teenager" Jamal breaking into your home armed with a knife doesn't mean he should be shot dead; that's unreasonable force goyim.

Attached: self-defence-australia.png (1016x1091, 70.08K)

'>>11672794
THIS
Get a big massive fucking dog, bigger the better. Rhodesian ridge backs are a good choice, any breed of mastiff, doberman, rottweiler etc. TRAIN that cunt, train that cunt to HATE any stranger.
Better idea get 2-3 dogs. Ancedotal evidence I remember a story about a SA or some arsefuck old Rhodesian farm that kept 10-20 dogs and just let them loose at night, in which they would kill anyway thing that was not white.

I own 2 english mastiffs

Dogs instinctively hate niggers.

Enjoy prison. Premeditated injury to others is highly illegal in Australia.

I live in the Goldfields and my Internet speed is 1.3 Mb/s with 500 ping. We're using ADSL2+
Its not the best in the world and it times-out when I try to upgrade Ubuntu, but at least we can still download pictures.
How's yours?

Attached: th.jpeg (474x474, 22.52K)

At least abos invented a bent stick.
Afronegros never evolved from straight stick technology.

Attached: Four Winds Shotgun_Weapon DIY.jpg (768x1024, 273.05K)

i've dealt with them before so i know why everyone hates them
their logo is like raid that works on poor people

recommended viewing it's from 2015 and things have only gotten worse

This. Had the friendliest golden retriever growing up that growled and barked at blacks and jews.

This, where there are threats to that degree, either neutralize it or leave the danger zone
It's not being a coward, it's being smart

Also why muzzies constantly bitch about dogs being around. Dogs are a must in every household.

How about we suggest you go the fuck back to reddit, you useless sack of shit.

So? Shoot the cops. Die in your house or in priosn.

Then dont surrender to the cops. Ever. You have zero expectation of a fair trial or reasonable laws.

Unless you have ten or so dog don't rely on them as your defense. Dogs sleep 14 hours out of the day and can easily trapped or tricked especially if the dog just woke up when intruders are already in the house.

Get big dog(s) or make it seem like you have big dog(s). One's that look like pits may be best.

I own 2 english mastiffs

any notable incidents lately? i haven't been keep track in a while, and god knows the rest of australia doesn't really hear of it

Attached: teen african Parents In Melbourne Disciplining Their Children with Waterboarding and Suffocation .mp4 (660x1735 50.17 KB, 736.14K)

Attached: african - tram - bashing.png (665x538 54.71 KB, 47.13K)

Attached: festival.png (1024x576 1.17 MB, 2.29M)

A pack of bloodhounds and a pack of rottweilers would be perfect tbh.

You can have civilization, or you can have niggers. You cannot have both.

Attached: dyldyuldst.png (584x487, 350.16K)

Wherever you have Africans, you have Africa. A nigger is a portable third world generator.

Attached: tltsasasr.png (620x387, 582.12K)

Attached: bail .png (646x807 104.23 KB, 460.83K)

Attached: DR92_ItVoAAQ7Pb.jpg (650x1000 56.8 KB, 194.81K)

Attached: St Kilda melbourne.png (995x586 519.58 KB, 443.35K)

Is there a mega full of these things?

The strategy did wonders for Afrimerica.

nope

Attached: 50 shades of poo.png (731x714 80.86 KB, 257.55K)

Its a shame he didnt hit him :(

wonder if there's anyone else keeping track of this shit
cos i sure as fuck can't do this shit properly

Attached: jewish australian mp israel african.png (1024x576 2.2 MB, 1.36M)

Australia went from virtually no niggers pre-2007 to the point that I can't go a day without seeing at least 3. Even here in Perth it seems I see a new one every day.

All this shit is going to blow up so fucking fast. The government are either ruthlessly evil or hopelessly idealistic. Cronulla pt.2 is going to be a fucking genocide at this rate.

LIVE LIKE A CUCK
DIE LIKE A CUCK
did fortifying homes help the boers?
people are making moves to genocide you
either resist or get run over, the survivor's genes will be better off without the genetics of those who will not fight to survive

The government are just following their orders from the queen. Fuck the commonwealth and fuck the queen. Fuck the rothschilds who own both.

speaking of, isn't australia's intelligence subordinate to british? 5eyes?
the kiss-muslim-ass approach is signature of europe's approach to terrorism, and the melbourne police force is doing the same with africans

Attached: duncan lewis asio refugees and terrorism.jpg (620x623 93.44 KB, 595.39K)

If possible buy a aluminum bat or maybe get a entrenching tool (shovel). If you dont want the police in melbourne I suggest get a strong flashlight to temporary blind them.

Attached: tactical flashlight.jpg (426x568 35.31 KB, 62.65K)

We can express our hatred for muslims publicly at muslim events and the police wont stop it

You can't deter them. If they were deter-able they wouldn't be niggers.

If you have a garden. Booby trap it by planting new shrubs everywhere, tied with liberal amounts of wooden stakes. So anyone jumping over your fence or wall has a good chance of wrecking themselves. But you can't get busted for obvious booby trapping.

The other poster had it right with growing thorny bushes. I think Australia has the bougainvillea? That's quite impenetrable when properly grown in and has inch-long spikes. Other, faster growing thornies like Black Berry are possibly illegal there as a garden plant IIRC. Particularly in Victoria which has a history of some series problems with it as a pest species. Check into it though. Blackberry bushes will also give you black berries. And they grow fast as fuck.

Damn, that grey-haired fuck is the human embodiment of Snopes.

Learn machining, make cap & ball revolver. /thread

Checked.

questioning intelligence workers is a pain in the ass

Attached: Revellers_attacked_robbed_as_rampaging_teens_storm.webm (648x1485 5.04 MB, 478.73K)

a moderately loud dog

wat

add a kike in the mix and you have a great way to make a nigger rich

Attached: apex virus.png (600x336 26.55 KB, 10.12M)

It is very important to nigger proof your residence

Join a nationalist paramilitary that views the Axis as the good guys in WW2. This is the only solution. South Africa cometh.

Attached: 5736beaeb6cc641fd5df929b42354a07.png (1024x768, 1.09M)

shitskins tend to be superstitious and afraif of ghosts, etc. you can use it for advantage

Black people hate mean looking loud dogs.
I recommend getting one of these. One of the whiteman's best friends.

Attached: Rhodesian Ridgeback 001.jpg (972x776, 395.91K)

get a big dog user

Because private employment agencies were meant to speed up the matching of the unemployed with jobs due to efficiency private sector free market blah blah, I think this was pre-internet mind you. They're pretty much irrelevant at this point, don't they just tell you to shoot of resumes/how to write a cover letter?

just stand up to them and learn to protect your freedom like a true ameri … oh wait

you know what else is a white mans best friend … a gun

You know what happens if you keep doing that? you run out of places to run to and the niggers take everything, but you know that already don't you, jew?

move away, let the niggers have it, but leave a scrap of Japanese knotweed under the back fence before you go

take up boxing like a true Australian