US vetoes resolution condemning Israeli violence against Palestinian civilians

I didn't see a thread on this yet, so here it is.

U.S. vetoes U.N. resolution denouncing violence against Palestinians

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - The United States vetoed on Friday a Kuwaiti-drafted U.N. Security Council resolution that condemned Israel’s use of force against Palestinian civilians, underlining Washington’s differences with friends and foes alike over the Israeli-Palestinian issue. Later, a second, U.S.-drafted resolution that blamed Hamas for the violence and upheld Israel’s right to defend itself failed to attract any other country’s support when it was put to vote in the 15-member council.

reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestine-un-vote/u-s-vetoes-u-n-resolution-denouncing-violence-against-palestinians-idUSKCN1IX5UW
archive.is/fmufn

By the terms of the draft put forward by the delegation of Kuwait — which was rejected by a vote of 10 in favour to 1 against (((United States))), with 4 abstentions (Ethiopia, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom), owing to a veto by one permanent member — the Council would have deplored Israel’s use of “excessive, disproportionate and indiscriminate force” against Palestinian civilians.

Meanwhile, a separate draft resolution submitted by the United States was also rejected by a vote of 1 in favour (((United States))) to 3 against (Bolivia, Kuwait, Russian Federation) with 11 abstentions, owing to an insufficient number of affirmative votes. By the terms of that text — containing various amendments to Kuwait’s draft — the Council would have described Hamas, the organization currently in power in Gaza, as a terrorist group.

un.org/press/en/2018/sc13362.doc.htm
archive.is/H9y9U

These didn't upload in OP so here they are:

Attached: 1474991662365.jpg (901x717 226.33 KB, 881.86K)

kike-free

Attached: 1b0.png (2518x1024, 419.89K)

Nicely organized, OP. At least there's discussion of Israel being condemned. As with the election of Trump, no matter what he actually accomplishes, at least their dissent. The day there is unity is the day a side has won.

*there's

99D chess.
If you cuck for Israel, you win.

You know, there are times when I think the US could be more jewed than it already is. But then things like this happen, and I realise that's impossible.

same old dog of zog, same old tricks

Donald Trump is, has always been, and will always be, pro-Israel. If you support him, you support Bibi. It's that simple.

LEAVE UN ALONE

Based Nicky.
Everyone knows that Israel dindu nufin and those Palestinians were asking for it!

So this is why Zig Forums was down.

Couldn't even just abstain. No they had to literally go and vote the exact opposite of everyone else and make a point of doing it too.

Trump is a ZOG-bot, and you need to be pretty dense to not understand that by now.

Who cares as long as he copies Israel's immigration policy?

more news at 11

Bumped for easy redpill opportunity

neck yourself

Attached: 1393067186702.jpg (192x192, 9.3K)

Communist detected.

Kike shill detected.

This. ZOG to the max, same as it ever was.

Chesscucks, ladies and gentlemen.

you

You.

Is there a president that doesn't?
So why not pick the one with the best immigration and jobs policies?

Attached: 1d7a52598f71d104e628d504c32a1ccd69f1ef31b5b11e9e79c035113e936c28.png (843x1099 17.83 KB, 121.32K)

A ZOGbot furthers jewish interests. Jewish interests are against white interests.

It's that simple. Only a kike shill and a chesscuck would defend ZOGnald.

I hope Trump got a good price for it.

Australia also supported Israel in a recent UN (not security council) resolution to investigate the shooting of Palestinians.

This is the shittiest of shitty ad hominems.
You accuse me of being a chesscuck yet you tell me that it is somehow against white interests to decrease immigration into white majority countries.
Hillary lost.
Donald won.
The year is 2018.
Have a cry, soyboy.

The sky is blue. Water is wet.

Feels good man.

You're a slag.

This was only a few days ago

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR MAYBE SOMEDAY
Palestine is best state.

DEPORT THE KIKES GALACTIC LEBENSRAUM FOR ALL RACES NOW

Only a kike shill would say something stupid like that, WHERE THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE!?
>>>/oven/

Attached: Epic fails in shilling.jpg (1024x803, 278.45K)

Bump

We call knew Trump is just as cucked as literally every other politician when it comes to kikes.

His destruction of the legacy media is more important than attacking the jews directly.

Attached: C_fcL3OXYAMvmbx.jpg (707x705, 66.62K)

US wouldn't be able to use force against beaners invading if they didn't.

Based Trump, supporting our greatest ally and the only democracy.

He expanded H-2B visas and deportations are at the same level as obongo.

Too bad this isn't actually happening then

To be expected. I don't care. Brown people don't matter. Who we support over there is irrelevant to me. I just want them all gone from my country.

Filtered for being a kike.