No #WhitePrideMonth

It's #PrideMonth faggots!

At least in my mind. How are you not on based social media pushing our LGBTTIQQ2SA cause further?
Please don't attack me. I am very fragile and I can not take anti-pride maymay that could be used against us.
Don't piss me off or else I will wear my rainbow colors for the whole month.

Attached: DeniZOxVQAAnD10.jpg (783x1463 68.03 KB, 364.46K)

faggots are demonic

Attached: white power pepe.jpg (612x795, 123.77K)

Lmao. That's worded so carefully.

The CEO sucks a nigger off everyday, that is why it's 'trending'. Facebook is now serving news from 80 libshit sources. Like the nonsense you wrote, none of it is real you little shit. Now let's hope some based user shoots up a faggot parade killing hundreds of degens.

This is something Trump did right.

Anyone who doesnt shoot Jews is being accused of false flagging and a psyop.

One of my dreams is to get an M249 and just mow down as many degenerate trannies and gays and other mentally ill people as possible while they are doing their pride parade degeneracy. Turn all their clothes and flags red.

You need to mow through the ground troops before you get to the back line. The kikes can only produce so many degenerates.

Careful how you pick your words, a shitpost and collusion crimes are separated by a fine line. All for shits and giggles of course but I would imagine that type of person would want to do something like show people the enemy isnt invincible and that it can be successfully achieved, more than they would think their individual target was worth it in and of themselves. Similar to school shootings, and I know, muh false flags and hoaxes, but it becomes like a trend once the ice is broken.

Ignore this. Trump is a kike and you're meant to stop supporting him. Anyone who resists diversity is betraying you so it would be better for you if you just don't vote. And stop spreading internet memes which undermine the media's narratives, okay?

Attached: Rainbeau2.jpg (1592x942, 127.36K)

Attached: CZu8enZWIAYZv2g.jpg (323x559, 38.38K)

How is this pride? This is the gay version of gangsta culture played onto nignogs and oy vey the white supremacist is coming for my matsa balls culture played on the kikes and the jesus loves me that is played on the whites.
These fags need to respect themselves, whats prideful about walking around with dildos strapped to your forehead?
If they were just parading for celebration of gay rights it would be fine, but this is borderline if not sexual indecency.

Attached: 1527982807133.gif (264x320, 943.66K)

What the fuck do these degenerates think the word "official" means? I guess the AIDS spread to their brains.

Ok schlomo.

You would have luck if you had muslims

please be a muslim when you do it.

Redundant we have one TRS thread already

do you have autism?

Could it be possible to get #WhitePrideMonth trending atleast for a short while? It could pose as an experiment and with the combined forces of anons, posting redpills with the hashtag could lead to some rather fun results.

No it would not. If fags knew what was good for them them they would have a parade about demanding less rights, better yet get back in the closet and keep out of sight. Fags deserve less rights not more. No rights to adopt, no right to marry, no right to child custody, no right to promote faggotry in media and schools. Its in their best interest. The more attention they bring to themselves the more blowback they will eventually get.

No, what fags need is the rope.

heh

He should shitpost he'll sign it after Linda Sarsour does (i.e. never) - but the kvetching would be magnificent to watch.

Faggot month can go fuck itself.

If its "official" PrideMonth they need my official cake from my catholic bakery.

Attached: outdoors-month-cake.png (904x907, 1.25M)

It's funny that faggots think "pride month" is a thing. Nobody but the less than 1% of the population that are faggots know about it, or give a shit. Being "proud" of sucking dicks and getting your feces pushed in is fucking embarrassing and stupid anyway.

Attached: faggots.jpg (350x288, 16.95K)

Now you triggered some BLMAQTZUYCV NAZI. It's not only shit stabber. They also include carpetmunching dykes, undecidedl switch hitters, sexual-organs-amputees, queueries … and Vegans.

On another note, fucking Taylor Swift, why did she have to appel to them in her concert? She has still enough non-degenerate fans.

Attached: girl-3.jpg (600x449, 29.6K)

Bake your own cake, faggot.

Attached: gay disorder.jpg (500x496, 132.04K)

No you don't. It's actually a hell of a lot better to take out the command and avoid the fucking grunts, you stupid civilian retard.

Why not just say you support "pride" and just start talking about how being White is awesome and you're proud of your European heritage?

Lurk moar, bot.

it's absolutely indecent, remember that just some decades ago public signs of affection were considered indecent, you wouldn't have been allowed to kiss your honey at a drive in theater despite the shroud of darkness
these people should be arrested for obscene displays and indecent exposure in public

I suggest reminding people whenever the topic comes up that these freaks are parading the fact that they're proud to stick foreign objects up their ass and if you wouldn't want your child exposed to go go dancers at a titty bar then they shouldn't support freaks dressed as go go dancers parading in front of their children.
Everyone says "what a person does in the bedroom is their own business" in support of gays, so remind them that every pride parade is making public what they do in the bedroom and they're a fucking hypocrite.