NEW THREAD CREATION

THE CAPTCHA IS BROKEN
HOWEVER
YOU CAN MAKE A NEW THREAD BY TURNING OFF JAVASCRIPT IN YOUR BROWSER AT THE Zig Forums INDEX

Attached: 1443114963458.jpg (600x932, 36.5K)

what a goat-fuck.

this is all of h8chan

lol

mods replaced
maintenance down time
breaks shit so cant make new topics

coincidences eh?

Is this your first day on 8ch? Shit breaks every week. I bet you don't even remember when it would take 40 tries to upload webm

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (259x194, 117.75K)

Kill yourself Kikefy

the found a picture of kikey here

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480x360, 252.19K)

this is a fucking shit thread

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x533, 990.08K)

wow, you jews are fast tonight. I guess with so little else being posted there isn't much to do though.

jews did 9/11

I wish they would just fix shit around here

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1600x1200, 3.06M)

lol, the jew spam

under old mods this shit would be banned.

new mods are lazy niggers

were we uploading pdfs? I wanted to start a thread regarding a book that I'm not done yet with but found quite interesting.
Wanna know what's in it schlomo?

ISRAEL LOBBY IN THE U.S. IS OVER 100 YEARS OLD

I ordered this book, 'Against Our Better Judgement,' by Alison Weir, Copyright 2014.
I am getting into it, but not done with it. I found the *.pdf and decided to post it and share it here. Here is an excerpt from Chapter 1.

>Chapter One

>HOW THE U.S. “SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP” WITH ISRAEL CAME ABOUT

>Like many American policies, U.S. Middle East policies are driven by a special interest lobby. However, the Israel Lobby, as it is called today in the U.S.[1], consists of vastly more than what most people envision in the word “lobby.”

>As this book will demonstrate, the Israel Lobby is considerably more powerful and pervasive than other lobbies. Components of it, both individuals and groups, have worked underground, secretly and even illegally throughout its history, as documented by scholars and participants.

>And even though the movement for Israel has been operating in the U.S. for over a hundred years, most Americans are completely unaware of this movement and its attendant ideology – a measure of its unique influence over public knowledge.

>It has led to massive tragedy in the Middle East: a hundred-year war of violence and loss; sacred land soaked in sorrow.

>In addition, this movement has been profoundly damaging to the United States itself.

I have nothing to do with the guy posting pictures. However, anyone who complains about the removal of Kikefy and his goons is a kike.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-03_22-27-36.png (975x883 262.44 KB, 212.38K)

jew
putting words in my mouth
refusing to admit new mods are lazy niggers because you want to look at poop because you're a jew and it reminds you of yourself

did you really just fucking post a screenshot of jewpedia? lazy fucking kike you must be at least half nigger

only my poo is nigger

poo

It works again.

IT'S FIXED