Land of the Leaf Degenerating

There have been over 162 shootings in Toronto this year so far; the most the city has seen in the past five years.

>An even worse theory is that the shootings are actually randoms sprees. Earlier this year, a 20-year-old man was arrested for committing random acts of gun violence across the city. The gunman, Adam Abdi, had been hit with 48 counts of attempted murder and weapons charges after shooting at random strangers for no apparent reason. Could the recent shootings in Toronto be part of some sadistic game among troubled individuals?

archive.fo/vYUV3
web.archive.org/web/20180604043214/https://www.narcity.com/news/what-the-f-is-going-on-in-toronto

Attached: dfOEeZ41BpNoOCuTzJBhVwVtUCtM-LGGPi0llUc6QOo.jpg (415x599, 92.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Toronto
nowtoronto.com/news/toronto-cold-cases-have-a-race-problem/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alternative OP images:
The nigger who had 48 shooting charges.
The mouse utopia.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x1000 817.51 KB, 475.34K)

Toronto being a city where a muslim can drive a truck into a crowd and the narrative is (nonsensically) that it was because he couldn't get laid.

Canuck media can't even name a mud as a criminal. The pahjeet enclaves have alarming murder rates. You cannot solve a problem if you cannot even admit you have one.

we need some based Pakistanis to help us get rid of the niggers

A lot of senseless homicides are caused by racial diversity because it creates a low-trust society.

No it's turning into fucking Timbuktu.

NO such thing as race Zig Forumsyp

Attached: leftypol bo 2.png (640x400, 7.79K)

This is your brain on communism.

You claim that it doesn't exist if you want, but tension is still going to remain because the different races don't trust each other in close proximity. It's best to let groups separate and govern themselves.

How is that possible if guns are banned there?

niggers aren't banned

The city is going to the dogs.

With the ever-increasing spikes in the cost of living, the wealthy lives in glass towers in the downtown core, while the poorer folk congregate in the ever-aging suburbs and areas surrounding it. Because of mandated low-income housing tenements, some of the nicer areas can't escape enrichment (hence why there are still high profile murders in these areas). Throw in the fact that the city is >50%(or close to) immigrant born, academics/politicians actively denouncing and criticizing our police force, and 14 years of Liberal governing, it's no surprise Toronto is seeing a surge of shootings.

what's the racial tension level? I talked to a Syrian guy who said that he left the city because evenshittierskins treated him like garbage because he was white.

Wikikike has a page on crime in Toronto. The opening passage reads:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Toronto

There's a soft living to be made as an apologist who hand-waves the brown holocaust eating our civilization alive. From the nigger-loving shitrag Now Totonto:

nowtoronto.com/news/toronto-cold-cases-have-a-race-problem/

Attached: Permanent_Dead_Link.png (1587x681, 171.48K)

If there's no such thing as race, there's no such thing as racial minorities and all the 'affirmative action' programs legally allowed racism should stop immediately.

Certain areas can be pretty hostile depending on your skin colour. For the most part though, the entire 'diversity is our strength' mantra that gets constantly repeated has kept the mixed neighbourhoods pretty at ease.

This is all anecdotal, but I've been chased out of neighbourhoods(Regent Park) late at night, and had racial slurs yelled at me by bystanders for calling the cops about a gang beating I witnessed(black on white). A close friend of mine's mother moved into an apartment in a muslim heavy neighbourhood and was subtly told to convert or fuck off.

It's not outright apparent, but the cracks are starting to show.

KYS

That's like turning loose snakes to handle the rats in your field. Lurk two years before opening your retarded dick receptacle again, maggot.

We can re-introduce niggers to deal with the Pakistanis.

>police scramble to find answers distract from the obvious problem

That spin was hilarious. The argument veered towards muh patriarchy and muh whites not being able to deal with it.

There was a Toronto truck of peace?

Yeah Toronto had their first van-based false flag care of CSIS recently.

this is communist tier BS. They took a troll quote about "incel rebellion" and just ran with it. "He claims to be a "supreme gentleman" and wants to overthrow all chads and Stacys".

I just spent some time in Toronto and Ottawa. Toronto was worse obviously, still alot of whites but a good handful of non whites traveling in herds. Ottawa is a paradise by day, but by night the niggers come out and wander around. Also most of the staff in museums and galleries, working as secuity, are straight off the boat somalian niggers.

how the fuck did you find your way here you bloated tranny

Attached: vomiting inkling.png (457x510, 147.72K)

It has to be.
Because diversity has never been a nations strength, ever, in all of history.
Not a good road we are on.

Can confirm. I've only lived in Toronto 2-3 years. Started in North York. It was already an immigrant hellhole. As I took the Jane bus, I had a very good barometer for the immigrant populations. The Mexicans and South Americans appeared overnight after trumps election. I was astonished how quickly they came. I've only recently moved into an area closer to the west end near Keele and Bloor. Still far enough from downtown, but I thought I was going into an old WASP/eastern european neighbourhood. It is quite white actually. But again, what appeared to be the one town shitskin has multiplied noticeably into large numbers of haitians, immigrants and blacks. I don't know where they house them.
It was becoming evident in the news that more shootings and violence were being reported than I was even used to reading about a year ago. These are all loose qualifications of happenings, but it is clear that the news is not keeping up with truthful reporting. The rate that it is happening at is truly brazen.

it's just part and parcel of the big city m8 why doesnt tru-cuck import 100 million muslims to prove how tolerant the canucks are?

I'm sorry, user.

I lived in Don Mills when it was nice, but about 15 years ago I started seeing the ghettoization of my old hood. The fucking McDonald's closes. More and more stores with Arabic. They tear down a strip mall and for five or so years it's a pile of rubble.

I went back there last year. It's not so much the faces (Toronto has been multiculti for years) but once the whites left, nothing got fixed.

Yeah it really does seem to be getting worse. I don't live in Toronto, thankfully, however, the odd time that I have the CTV news on in the background there's always some report of there being a shooting. Just in the last week or so there was two black guys arrested for a shooting, some Latino/Filipino guy charged for murdering some other Latino/Filipino woman, a story of some kebab getting shot killed in his car with his friend regarding some gang bullshit, etc. Every time I see this stuff I actually say out loud if someone else is in the room, "Ah look, another damn Irishman."

DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH

Fucking lel.

I used to sit behind Merella in a high school class. Blew my buddy in the bathroom once.

This was over 25 years ago. It's better your city gets bombed rather than be on the receiving end of a nigger infestation.

Attached: 1418755647690.png (299x380, 149.5K)

Had to Google who that even was. I don't really know the names of the anchors. I just flip through sporadically. I know one dude is named Ken Shaw (I think) who has been around forever, some chick named Andrea Case, some Asian chick with a weird jaw who is doing street reporting all of the time and that's about it.

>it's Robert de Niro in Toronto for some award show saying "Fuck Trump!" to a chorus of cheers
kek, nuke this faggy hell hole.

Oh it gets better - I have no idea if you're Canadian and/or knew this already but groups in Toronto, including (I'm like 99% sure) the NDP party made it part of their platform to stop random checks by police because it's "racist". Meanwhile the black police chief was fine with it because even he knows who the fucking problem is.

Also it's shocking to me that Jane and Finch is only 6% black. I would've thought it was more like 15-20%. I guess a little really does go a long way.

It was only 6% black 25 years ago. Now's it's more like 25% nigger.

OH MY GOD WHY IS GUN VIOLENCE INCREASING? WHY WHY WHY????

OMG RACIST!

Yeah, just wait till the knife attacks happen.

Oh I'm a tard, I only read the greentext the first time. My bad. 25% sounds about right.

>Using (((Google)))

Lurk more.

>is trying to talk shit while using (((tor)))