Low risk AntiMigrant sabotage, harassment

Simple really, we can't argue the sandniggers and shitskins out of Europe, and we can't feasibly rope all the cunts and politicians/traitors and RWDS At the moment, but what we can do is make them feel persecuted here and then leave of their own accord.
I argue that Zig Forums should make an info-graphic detailing fun, low risk ways of sabotaging the migrants and fucking them over as much as possible so they either lash out more and more, or just fucking leave.
Ideas include: slipping packages of bacon and pork into the Halal section at supermarkets, Writing blasphemous advertisements in Arabic script such as for a "Wet Burka Contest", Throwing a burning Koran soaked in pig fat into a migrant camp at night, Leaving half empty opened bottles of wine poisoned with ipecac or laxatives in their bum nests or lying around in alleys near their entry points into the country, ensuring all the food donated to them is moldy or rotted or heavily seasoned with wasabi powder, scrawling blasphemous graffiti on the walls near their camps in Arabic or nigger script, spitting on them in public, giving them false information, Soaking their shelters and clothes with water in winter to render them useless in winter, putting a pigs head nithing pole with the name and photo of a local imam attached to the jowel and carved into the stick, or just straight up sucker punching them and running away.
Any other ideas?
All of these are low risk, and are based on a certain manual that the CIA produced for the Nicuraguan Civil war to slow and fuck up the commies, attached.

Attached: When the Saxon began to Hate.gif (475x737, 857.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenational.ae/world/mena/graffiti-boys-who-sparked-syria-uprising-brace-for-regime-attack-1.740678
youtube.com/watch?v=5WgUktfdDy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

couldn't post the manual

Attached: Plasters_0301.jpg (3690x2530 127.99 KB, 2.22M)

crime bait shill

Fuck off torpedo.
Anyway the point is, we can't drive off these rapists now without traitors undermining us, but we can be as bloody rude and nasty to these shitskins as possible, and attempt to increase their misery as much as possible.

What about child rape, pedokike? What about sex trafficking? What about baby mutilation and cannibalism? You don't belong here!

Attached: Talmud pages and Shia Lebouf, pedo.jpg (3144x3092, 2.8M)

Hahahahahahahahaha.

They're trying to capitalize on the influx and hook some unwary neophytes, even if their participation amounts only to posts inciting or discussing violence, it's the stuff of screenshots, leftist news and social media articles, and can be the basis for government intervention/shutdown of the site.
Now wait for it:
Predictably, the shill will rage when called out.

crime bait shill
Check and for more info.

>>

We have to kill them, yes in deed, but right now, the average man in germany or britain, or france feels hopeless, powerless, even defeatist. He has to be worked up into dragging traitors from their beds to their graves dug in haste. You have to start small and get the normie used to small scale tribal warfare or else he will sit, drink and wait for some magical messiah to show up, just as the kike intends.
What is your solution, TORpedo? You must have an actual answer instead of pooh-poohing every practical response to a given threat?

Samefag

They are animals brought in by kosher corporations. Attacking them will do as much as attacking elephants brought from Africa. They have no clue where they came from or where they are or even what concepts like time mean. Attacking the root cause of the problem is the only way. Stop using the military for shooting 21-year old nurses and gassing 8-month babies, and start shooting jew-controlled CEOs, Trump.

Attached: ronald mcdonald without makeup.jpg (650x366, 24.33K)

No user, Elephants have been proven to be smarter than niggers.

Our people need a win. And we need a way to at least slow them down, and even a little hope however desperate such harassment inspires in our besieged nations its not wasted.The entire take over is 2 parts traitor and 1 part niggers, the point is to make them lash out and attack and speed up the redpilling. Besides, it may be a token effort, but at least it is AN effort. The kike wants you in apathy and blackpill, and will try and advise you to sit on your hands and wait for the DOTR.
Putting bacon on halal shelves is atleast something, graffitiing their nearby walls with blasphemy is something, and doing your part to fuck with their rations and make their stay here a war of attrition, is far better than empty exhortations to kill nameless jews (Jews are to be killed, but we aren't there yet, we need things to get far worse, and hack through their puppets lines before gutting the puppetmasters.) or demands to start open warfare on our governments.
They only way these fucks win is if people don't start fighting back.

I believe this post just earned you a well-justified knock on the door by uniformed men.

fuck off kike

Fantastic idea! Everybody who can pick up arms should do so prudently. Making invaders want to leave however should be something we all try to do. Give the next race traitor cuck you see a dirty look at the very least, publicly berate them if you can.

Graffiti is the classic way of resisting tyranny. Paint or tag your message at 4am Wednesday in massive block letters if possible. Just one bus sized "14/88" would be enough for several city blocks to be energized. At worst you have fun, at best you actually inspire dozens if not hundreds.

I've been saying for years, that if the likes of the EDL ever wanted to do anything useful, they would have bussed themselves to Calais to intimidate the migrants into going back. Why wait for them to get here?

I can describe how muslims ethnically cleanse areas
*bangers in the middle of the night, sleep deprivation make it impossible for people that work to stay, apartment value drop to the floor and whites move out.
*burning cars - targeted at white cars
*flyers in arabic about some wahabi ihman on visit (marking territory)
* gangs of "youth" (more like 25+ really) standing in corners all day staring down whites
*stealing and vandalizing bikes also targeted at whites
and then the regular targeted robberies and rapes

Attached: France-No-Go-Zone-Chapelle-3.jpg (640x352, 56.01K)

The fire rises

Attached: trudeau-laughs-at-fire.jpg (1200x1600, 830.56K)

Drink bleach and die JIDF faggot.
>>>/suicide/

Attached: pepe kicking a kike.jpg (576x498, 64.54K)

1488 means nothing to most people, white genocide speaks for itself.

Attached: do-nothing-goy.PNG (759x394, 82.12K)

This
stickers and graffiti, is way more powerful then you think, leftists live in a bobble and draw energy from social media or MSM circle jerks, and when they see something in the street that pierce that bobble it can leave them hysterical for days.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (2053x1149, 102.3K)

If youre commiting crimes jews should be the first target. Attack the puppeteer, not the puppet.

Make most of them leave of their own accord. That should be the primary purpose of our irl ops.

Personally i've been partial to fake adverts for a "wet burkha contest" with 2 for one chai

I confim this one, sand niggers moved above me and completely ruined living conditions. I got into serious trouble with the police after I try to fix the situation myself by threatening one of them one night when they wouldn't shut the fuck up.

Push them out! Make them leave voluntarily!

We can argue for their genocide and depprtation. Which includes shouting down shitlibs and cucks.

Zig Forums is a board of peace
Too many JIDF agents pretend to be Zig Forums and make us look violent. We would never commit have the crimes of the penal code as (((OP))) suggests.

^have -> half

bamp

fucking CIA deradicalization fags

We will fight to the death. You had your chance to leave peacefully. This is war. We will end you.

You think too highly of the bum animals. They have no idea which part of the planet they came from or where the jews put them. All they know is freeshitland is better than where they came from.

Crime is bad.

Attached: lemmings.png (1468x7317, 2.38M)

They can have their houses burned down, and can be discreetly shot and killed

An exterminator is so-called because they force a pest to go outside of a barrier that's some Latin language for you rather than killing everything. Furthermore, non-violent means of creating an inhospitable environment causes way more population movement than physical removal does.
I'll list some good ideas either from the thread or that I've seen elsewhere:
Create a seed bomb with undesirable seeds and toss into areas where they will do physical or psychological damage as they grow. Think nettles, damaging vines, fungi, or bug-attracting species. You can also make nice seed bombs for desirable areas filled with flowers and healthy plants.
Learn something that irritates the pest population that doesn't affect your desirable population and begin creating instances of that thing. Bacon, dogs, defiled Korans, religious jokes, and so on irritate Muslims greatly.
If there is a resource used by the pest population mostly or exclusively, render it useless to them preferably in a manner that preserves its usefulness to desirable populations. Again, bacon is a perfect example of something adored by Westerners and abhorred by Muslims, so offering food drives that always put pig products into every package will ward away many Muslims.
Conveying the idea of unwelcomeness, disrespect, or otherwise uncomfortable messages to the pest population. While defacement is a form of vandalism, there are materials that can be used that make cleanup of them relatively easy so that the message is conveyed without causing permanent damage for when the desired population retakes the area, like chalk or quick-fade paints. There are also posters, fliers, bulletins, banners, and so on.
Scowling, giving dirty looks, or plain shunning behaviors are surprisingly detrimental to people.
It deteriorates every aspect of a human's ability to function if he cannot sleep or has deeply interrupted sleep constantly. Smells, sounds, lights, alarms, whatever it is just needs to be intolerable to sleep with. You'd need to be creative with it I imagine to make it work.
Just causing people to act under false or misleading information. Can be as humorous as the Starbucks campaign telling blacks they get free gibs or as interesting as promoting fake events like The confusion is useful for getting the population to lash out or behave strangely and feel persecuted.

Some ideas in this thread and others are very bad because they are violent or involve a felony crime. Those are undesirable for a multitude of reasons, one of which of course is how baiting they are. These are not useful for the purposes of discussions on Zig Forums, and those who post it are either morons or (((agents))) baiting the unscrupulous into bad action. Things like:
Don't break the fucking law, asshole. Instead maintain good opsec, have as much plausible deniability as you can, and be cautious not to break any serious laws. The latter is important not just in some moralfag way, but because you don't want to be thrown in jail and you don't want to make an easy propaganda piece about the nasty criminal who got caught being horrible to poor, defenseless whatevers. It's counterproductive and dangerous, which is why (((certain parties))) advocate it on a public image board.

Remember, it's not about the weight of any single action from some peasant that changes these things, but the accumulation of small invisible actions from many people that changes an environment into one that is inhospitable to those populations which are undesirable.

Attached: Seed Bomb.jpg (571x428 194.78 KB, 39.73K)

Migrant sabotage is a two-way street. Perhaps, someone can write a book.

In order to expel the migrant, you can do two things:
1. Do as you say and demoralize them, make living conditions crap
Or
2. Radicalize them against the Jew, provide them with the Jewish redpills, point out where the Jews live.

Which do you think has more chaos magick and also self-deports all problems?

Non-whites don't have the mental capability to understand free will to do anything of their own accord.

pork is probably a good idea, but avoid mosques 'cause they tend to jail people for that

reminder: political graffitti causes revolution, normies need symbolism to convince them of social proof and activate the lemming instinct in our preferred antiZOG direction

thenational.ae/world/mena/graffiti-boys-who-sparked-syria-uprising-brace-for-regime-attack-1.740678

Thanks for sharing rabbi.
Will do! Ta ta!

Gentrification and White Flight are testaments to that. It would be illuminating to explore other kinds of colonization situations that expel one population or another without the use of violence.

They followed the breadcrumbs to Europe on their own accord. They may not be particularly intelligent on the whole, but they are opportunists like mostly any other animal. Remove opportunities or make them too risky to obtain and they will seek opportunities elsewhere.

That's like saying lighting a match causes the building to explode rather than the gunpowder sitting underneath it. You are looking only at the inciting incident, not the underpinning elements of discontent and stress that constitute the real power of event-changes. The simple notion of revolutions happening because one day someone does something is incorrect.

Attached: Hale Hortler.jpg (750x825, 39.6K)

Stop being such a fucking faggot. The franky stupid half measures you propose do nothing but put your faggotry on display. If you employ them the scorn, ridicule and jail time you receive will be much deserved. They are ineffectual and of no lower risk, in terms of your being caught, than effectual action. If full measures are right and just then do what you must otherwise shut the fuck up you fucking pansy.

Crime bait thread

Pathetic like your IQ

Torfag wants to give quiche a chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=5WgUktfdDy4

Nigger, what the fuck is wrong with you? The shitskins use violence against their betters every single day. Just because you get your picture of the world from CNN and the local news doesn't mean you know what's going on. Here's a tip from an old pro: The Jews are covering up nigger and spic violence so we'll blame ourselves for what they've done to us.

i know it sounds like i am making this up, but i am a whole head taller than these creatures, work construction, never trained any martial arts but work construction and watch ufc from time to time and my arm is much thicker than their noodle arms are, my blond beard is much thicker than their black pubic facial hair, and my shoulders are much wider than their girl length shoulders are

all i can say is, hope yall faggots lift or work construction
pair that with a proper male physique (barrel shape torso, tall and wide back, good lung capacity) and i dont know why does anyone have to worry about these malnourished semi developed subhumans
not even to mention how important that is for a westerner right winger cos leftist cangaroo courts can never run out of bogus charges

Sure, however when Zig Forums talks about violence it is organized and meaningful while criminal violence among blacks is gibs-lust mainly. The greater creeping reasons why White Flight occurs is due to the shittening of the area through means other than direct violence, like porch monkey syndrome, garbage pileups, bands of dark people vandalizing things, or economic changes. You have to keep in mind that the Chinese, Mexicans, Muslims, and other minorities each have a different means of expelling non-members from their areas when they enter white countries. It's worth study.

It's their pack mentality and tendency to attack you when you are vulnerable. Or worse, to target the vulnerable like your women or children or use weapons they acquired without the restraint of a civilized Westerner. Though I did stop a nigger thief once, who then attempted to shove me and threatened to attack me, and I stared that bitch down till he couldn't look me in the eye anymore. Were we not in public he would have probably jumped me with his buddy however, and I unfortunately do not work construction.

What else are you going to call it? It's certainly not a mild dislike crime.

do these exist?

also,

Phone call for you Moshe; it's your Oven.

As for the OP question, here's an idea
That's open for creative adjustments as needed but you get the idea.

From another user.

Low risk sabotage: arson, attempted murder, 'hate crime'
Great way to get 10-20 years in jail!

^This is the CIA.

Yes. You can put pork products here for comical effect.

Low risk sabotage: arson, attempted murder, 'hate crime'
Great way to get 10-20 years in jail!
Bacon will give you a minimum of 1 year in jail.