How to Break the Twitter Effect Before It Breaks Us

How to Break the Twitter Effect Before It Breaks Us

Folks, we're about to give away the 2018 election and potentially all elections going forward if we don't wake up to a serious problem mounting right under our noses. It's the Twitter effect, and, unless something is done to stop it now, the damage it can do to the republican party will be irreparable by the time November rolls around. Our 2016 presidential victory still has the lefties seething with unmitigated hatred for anyone on the right. This could be our undoing if we underestimate the power that the left presently wields, and I fear that is exactly what we have been doing.

By now, everyone should be aware that Twitter and other social media giants have been gearing up for a massive 2018 win for the democratic party. One of Twitter's strategies to this end has been to develop algorithms that leave conservatives with a broken social network which severely hampers our ability to communicate, assemble, and mobilize. If they're not shadow banning us by outright rendering our posts invisible to others, they downrank us so that our posts sink to the bottom of discussions and timelines where they can only be seen after slogging through hundreds or even thousands of posts. They've even resorted to randomly suppressing notifications that alert users of replies. It's all about preventing synergies from forming between groups of conservative users. This strategy has been fairly effective overall which is evidenced by the fact that tweets from conservative users typically top out at around 20-30k likes even if the account has hundreds of thousands of followers. Even still, most conservative tweets top out at only a couple hundred likes anymore.

[cont]

Attached: 2018-05-24 01.47p joshnorthsouth.png (1542x1349 56.94 KB, 402.96K)

Meanwhile, the liberal left are currently enjoying a very healthy social network engineered by Twitter to ensure that left-leaning accounts remain very well-connected. It is this tight network that allows a user with only a thousand followers or less to post a tweet that generates hundreds of thousands of likes in under 24-48 hours. When you take this tremendous boost in visibility into consideration and then stack on top of that the downranking and shadowbanning of conservative accounts, it should be readily apparent why trending political hashtags are often dominated by leftists spewing their hatred for people on the right.

Attached: Screenshot_20180519-055900.png (617x406 364.83 KB, 55.71K)

In short, it's not "just Twitter", but a public square where the vast majority of people in their 40's and younger assemble to exchange ideas and get the latest world news. The only problem is that it's becoming less and less like a place to exchange ideas and more like an echo chamber engineered for the purpose of allowing leftists to engage in a feedback loop of ideals while everyone else's ideals are relegated to the margins.

Think about how you feel when someone you highly respect posts a tweet that envigorates you to your core, only for it to receive a few hundred likes before it peters out into obscurity. You then come across a series of leftist tweets calling Ivanka Trump a cunt or praising someone for throwing a drink in Tomi Lahren's face, each one accumulating thousands, tens of thousands, and even hundreds of thousands of likes within mere hours. It causes you to feel like you're in the minority, that culture is shifting away out of your favor, that your voice means nothing as you scream into the void.

Now think about the opposite effect this is having on the liberal left. They are absolutely intoxiated by the empowerment that Twitter has endowed them with. They are now part of a massive network that allows even the smallest accounts to reach millions of other like-minded individuals. They are energized, mobilized, and will be crawling over broken glass this November to vote.

So what do we do at this point? The elections are five months away. There's no time to introduce a bill and wait for it to make its rounds through the senate, house, and finally to the president. No, Trump is going to have to fix this with an executive order that tightly regulates all social media. The ball has to start rolling now, but we need to get this trending. We need to encourage major conservative figureheads to begin making noise on this issue. We need Trump to act now while action is possible. If there truly is a blue wave this November, you can bet that the fate of the republican party will be forever sealed as the left does everything in their power to ensure that republicans never win another election again.

How can we raise awareness of this problem before it's too late?

Attached: Screenshot_20180521-051200.png (864x768 243.02 KB, 441.08K)

Make the next big thing.

They control it, its just the way it works.

We won the Meme war in 2016 because our shit was fresh.
It was funny, and it pissed people off.
No amount of throttling can stop a truly good meme.

Also add onto the fact that Twitter is getting heavily involved in the elections. Combined with their extreme left-leaning bias, you can bet that they will be giving the left a massive advantage in the upcoming elections.

Attached: twitter government.PNG (579x710, 166.2K)

Enjoy the memories. We won't be meme'ing on Twitter on any future elections thanks to the squeeze they have on us right now. With the current anti-conservative algorithms that are in place, there's no way we can gain the same reach we had ramping up to 2016.

I remember when Hillary's "hot dog with no bun" email leaked. We memed hard on that, but no longer. They've crippled us bigtime.

Attached: 31e7496cda88a8df853b6aeffa621b603417ddb51a9b6de05a52c88583fed640.png (300x300, 2.7K)

We only have ourselves to blame.

Any concrete ideas? Who do we contact, what do we say?

sage

Half measures. The left doesn't play by rules.

We need men with guns who enjoy shooting communists.

I am trying to figure this out, hence why I made this thread in an effort to generate discussion. Ultimately, we need to reach the president, but how to do that I do not know.

We could start a change.org petition, but this would have to be done by a major figurehead like Sargon, Paul Joseph Watson, Lauren Southern, Dave Rubin, etc. Otherwise, it would never gain any traction. Therefore, we need to reach them first. Anyone have any direct or near-direct lines to anyone with a powerful conservative voice?

Don't try contacting them through Twitter. We're all most likely shadow banned, so getting a tweet to get through to them is probably unlikely. I contacted Brad Parscale through his website, but got no response.

If Trump includes a provision in his order that grants him the authority to appoint agents free entry into the data centers of social media companies to review the code, they will have to comply.

You cant ban people irl shitposting
Think on that

Almost true but like says if Trump makes an executive order then the left will ignore it (because muh racccchhhhishshsht) and at that stage he can send in the artillery.

Just as long as he knows it's a diversionary tactic and doesn't get bogged down he will be ok.

Even Dictionary.com is pozzed

Attached: Screenshot_20180521-052228.png (1440x2560, 365.21K)

Attached: concrush01.PNG (637x595, 399.22K)

Good riddance. These blue checkmarked republican cocksuckers say nothing about corporate censorship against conservatives and plan to do nothing. Let their whole posts have as replies liberal's messages shitting on them since twitter banned all opposition.

If Trump and all the other elected republican official cared, they could enact an act that enforces FREE SPEECH on big social network sites or at least move to gab.ai or pay guys like Thiel or Musk to make alternative sites backed by the government that are by default free speech platforms.

Why did you get no response? Perhaps we could work on that.

They don't say anything because they're nothing but a bunch of old balls who know absolutely nothing about tech. This is how Jack Dorsey of Twitter and Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook are able to ride roughshod over every single one of them.

Don't even fucking know what the hell this is supposed to mean.

I don't know. I'd ask him, but I'd probably get no response.

I think nothing should be done. Teach them a lesson. Let all republicans lose their office, most of them suck jewish cock anyway, at least if the dems gain control there could be some chaos when niggers fight with beaners and asians for control of the gibs.

it doesn't matter how many they have, they haven't gained jack shit from those who can actually change it

Fuck elections. Stop donating. Start murdering corporations, which are people btw. You can't out-donate the jew.

When republicans make a post you'll see as replies to their posts liberals shitting on them, making fun of them..

Perhaps you phrased your email incorrectly. Alternatively, he might be swamped with emails and the people handling his emails are corrupt and let only few relatively useless emails pass through.

No shit. Twitter admins kept the users passwords in a .txt document and collected nude photos that were send between twitter users.

Leftists sit on twitter and retweet each others bullshit.
Meanwhile functioning people work and accomplish things in the real world.

Imagine being this fucking mentally deficient.

OP, you can tell this threat is valuable by the amount of retards like the ones below:

Cs-137 is fission by-product in nuclear warfare (which is what WW3 will gift you). That's for horny shills that got excited by potentially twisting it into "he made a valid threat of using radiological weapans!!!!!!"

The only way to defeat twatter is to discourage people not to use it by not using it yourself. That's the only way to do shit like this

What a fucking moron. You're probably the same type of jackass who says "If you kill your enemies, they win". kys now

OY GEVALT, SUPPORT PATRICK DIDDLE!! HE SURELY AIN'T CIA-NIGGER CONTROLLED OPPOSITION. ANY PERSON COULD GET THIS FAR WITHOUT BEING KNOCKED OFF BY THE KIKES.

DON'T FALL FOR THIS HONEYPOT

Sure enough though you can't just smack your head against this problem and expect to get anywhere. You have to side step it somehow.

Twitter is for faggots

Twitter is nothing but bots talking to bots. You're not converting any one on fucking Twitter. Facebook is a much more effective means of converting people because you have the tools to talk to people.

Only idiots from TRS take this shit seriously any way. They think they can go up against media empires with employees working round the clock. Intelligent people know the internet isn't serious business and are working on local efforts not vague internet efforts.

We're just going to have to meme another way. Flyers, or day to day conversations.

There was a really good post on the TRS forum on how to subvert twitter and make multiple burner-accounts. I would pull it up from my bookmarks, but it seemed as if it (((magically disappeared))).
If someone who frequents that forum can find it for me, that'd be cool.
I'll try to find it tomorrow, I've got to go to sleep.

Attached: 1498201886020.png (278x444, 51.94K)

sauce on pic?

no clue, lad.
try saving it and upload searching it on tineye, you might get an answer

You need a phone number.

They nuked the forum because the jew in charge decided to represent himself in court and thinks this is going to stop him getting bum fucked when he's already three buckets of jizz deep.

true, they advised buying a burner phone with cash, which is probably the best way, unless others have better ideas

well fuck lol
mabe search if theres an archive, wayback machine?

I think a SIM with 40 texts costs like $10 from US Mobile, that's probably your cheapest option if the kikes try and stop you from proselytizing.

Facebook is just as much cancer as Twitter. Conservative groups and accounts get shut down all the time for no legitimate reason.

While my OP was mostly about Twitter, this really applies to all social media. Regulating it is the only way, and that's just the first step. We still have to tackle the left-leaning bias in Silicon Valley and our schools and universities.

There is a serious groundswell of anti-white, anti-male sentiment brewing beneath our feet. If we don't stop it somehow, we're going to be the ones who are thrown into ovens in about 10-15 years.

Attached: Imam Tawhidi 1.jpg (1200x978 118.06 KB, 99.91K)

yeah, a combination of SIMs and prepaids might do the trick.
though we need a strong strategy to beat the twitter/SM jew, because they're really gonna hamper down this fall.

Attached: ycdrwjbaauy8kvrdjr1x.jpg (5184x3456, 5.35M)

Well fucking obviously it does. But you don't try to convert people by saying you're a member of ISIS who hates Jews. You appeal to them on their own level

People are selfish cunts. You don't scream THE JEWS at them. You point out to the problems the jews cause for them and offer solutions to them which also happen to remove the hostile elements when implemented.

Fucking idiot.
SJWs tears flyers down if you haven't been paying attention lately. And are you part of "day-to-day" social circles consisting of hundreds of thousands of people at the same time? No? Well, there goes that idea because, if you're going to beat the competition, you need access to the same resources as the competition.

If someone wants to help, let them help in their own way.

One thing I'll say about imkikey is that he certainly kept out the plebs. Now it's starting to look like 4chan Zig Forums in here. Wouldn't have him back, though, because I've been banned every time I try to post a thread like this.

The idiots will learn. This guy just screams TRS retard who thinks the REAL battle ground is on Twitter and if they just post enough content then he can convert all of silicon valley to his side. It's so obvious that billions of dollars can't stand up to 140 characters of text.

I keep trying to tell you Americans that November is going to be a bloodbath for republicans and you must do something about it.
The Left is spending all their jew money and going hard to fill the House and Senate with their ilk specifically so they can try to impeach Trump and undo everything he's put in place so far.
If you don't think America can be worse than it is right now you are wrong! They will take your president, they will take your guns, they want you dead or broke, they want your children raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny! America WILL be England 2.0
You must do all you can to destroy the Left if you still want any freedom for yourself and your kin.

Unironically learn Chinese.

Why do you believe in a 2 party system when there is only the same group of elites pulling the strings on both parties? Republican or democrat it's the same exact Jewish masters deciding what happens. They just change the tone of voice they use depending on which party it is.

The system HATES you. There is no way you can convert it to like you. It is trying to kill you and you cannot turn it on it's self. All you're doing is wasting prepping time fighting ghosts online who will never interact with your life in any way shape or form.

You're still a political baby. You're about as deep as the jew's dick up your ass and think you have some insight on the situation. Trump is a JEWISH president, the same as the last 10 presidents were. He's not "ours", he simply lied to make idiots like you have an emotional attachment to the latest Jewish golem sent to destroy you.

Says the guy who thinks literally everything is jews.

No, you retard, of course the two party system is controlled by kikes because they always play both sides, but in this specific occasion, if you let the Left win in November, it's truly all over. If you let the Left regain power over the House and Senate, that's it, the Left will force everything to undo any progress. Say goodbye to ever having a Right leaning president ever again, say goodbye to your guns, say goodbye having a non-porous border, say goodbye to ever having a white majority in any state!
You WILL become England 2.0! Do you want that!? I am British and it is a living hell here. Trust me, you do NOT want this!
Accelerationism is not the answer right now.
You must prevent the Lefts 'Blue Wave'. If you don't, all is lost.

Addendum: You have guns, for now. Maybe you should make use of them while you still can.

No they won't. Leftist echo chambers work in our favour. When they're in a huge bubble they don't bother voting because they think the whole world is with them. Shutting down Twitter? THAT would ensure every single one of these twats votes.

As for conservatives, feeling like they're in the minority doesn't matter, as they understand how evil and crazy the left has become in the Trump aftermath. So they will be even more likely to vote to make sure the most possible is done to stop the Democrats.

I honestly think Twitter creating an echo chamber is shooting themselves in the foot. Leftists love to virtue signal and have that signal boosted, without having to put in much effort. On election day I bet a good number will be thinking "well, I could vote but I cba tbh, I've got some weed to smoke. We've got it in the bag anyway, everyone on twitter knows it!"

Right leaning? So that's why he does nothing but what his Jewish daughter tells him and has a feminist department.

You're a fucking idiot. And you're getting all emotional over something that doesn't matter and you can't influence. The democrats will get in without a problem because of Trump. Trump promised a wall and Hillary to face jail time. Zero progress on either so people will vote for the opposite side. The same way every politician says "I am different! I will keep my promises and do what is right!" and then doesn't. Trump is Obama is Trump is Obama. They ran on the same platform.

Tell me again what Jews aren't behind. I appear to be missing their good sides.

yeah sounds good
let twatter be a stale moldy pile of dogshit
a place to see and read the same shit you see everywhere else
idgaf

Enjoy becoming England, America.

The world is so much more complex than skinhead pulp fiction makes it out to be.

Stop focusing on Trump you retard. You cannot let the Left regain power. You obviously don't think America can get worse and I tell you it can! Stop thinking it can't. Stop thinking England is a outlying case. It will happen to America; I don't want that. I want America to stay free, where citizens still have access to firearms.
I can be arrested for carrying a potato peeler in England, for God sake. And the Government here fears no one because they know no citizen has access to weapons.
The Left wants to repeal the 2nd Amendment. They will. Don't think they won't.
In this specific instance, you cannot let the left win in November.

Hate away, just don't let the Left make your country into England. Trust me, you don't want it.

You don't even understand normie politics do you? The only 2 people who matter in normie politics are the leaders of the parties. When people vote local they still vote on the party not the person running. Since Trump failed Trump doesn't matter.

You're an embarrassment to us all. Neck yourself you slimy little kike. You don't even know about UK firearms laws and claim everyone's unarmed.

Fuck off. The only sensible conclusion that anyone thinking in terms of race should make is "fuck jews". I guarantee that anything else will always result in failure.

November is coming.
Ignore all divisions.
Stay on target.

Normalfag-tier mentality.

Republicans don't care about you. Why you care about republicans?

Like I said, fuck off.

Who here likes communism???!!!!!!????

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x341, 189.72K)

The final gasps of a defeated man.

I tell you Zig Forums, if you don't stop the Left's 'Blue Wave' there will be nothing left to salvage.
They want you dead, your rights stripped from you, and they think your suffering is funny.

We don't have the freedom of buy firearms like the Americans, for the time being, do. That's unarmed in my book. We get arrested for having scissors and bread knives. We, as a populace, are unarmed. The kike controlled Government does not fear us, and the traitorous police uses the smallest reason they can find to arrest us.

It's also funny to be called a slimy kike when I frequently have fantasies about how much better the world would be if I could magically make all jews disappear. It'd be a utopia.

Republicans may not care about you, but the Left literally wants all white people erased from existence, even the white ones themselves. They have been brainwashed by the kikes. Sometimes, you gotta pick the lesser evil, for now.

Whatever you say, kike.

You are geniuely a newfag who needs to fucking lurk more. You scream townie millenial who has no experience with fucking anything outside of the Alt right.

Thanks for proving my point.

No. It's the boiling frog way with the republicans, they slowly go toward the left. The only thing that can wake up the white population is the left having control over everything and starting killing white people.

lel

You must be kidding me. It will end with gulags and Russian and Chinese supremacy over the entire world.

Do you remember 2015 and 2016 at all?

LMAO

literally 16 years old

You mean the time when it was slightly better than it is now?

Better that, at least you'll get a chance to fight it than just republicans winning and doing nothing

Who the fuck are you?

Have you ever tried to fight communists when they control you? They are dogs, rabid and vicious, and you only need to make one mistake and they'll end you.

TRS is exactly the type of faggy larping shit I'm talking about

Trump needs to address this first. I'm tired of shilling for cuckservatives without getting anything in return, and Trump ignoring how his base have been purged from social media, means that we don't own him anything.

Attached: boomercucks.png (652x682, 322.26K)

this

Been here since the original Gamergate migration from 4chan, but ok.
I don't want the jews to further destroy the US and turn it into England 2.0.

They've already been killing white people by importing immigrants, letting spics in from the south.
I understand the boiling frog concept, but I'm saying in this specific November election, the Left must be stopped. Preventing their 'Blue Wave' will demoralize them, but letting them win won't wake up the white population, the frog will just keep being boiled. White people can't even complain about being replaced in their own homelands. In Britain, a man got a years jail sentence for throwing a bacon sandwich at a mosque. It can always get worse. The Left is hatred.

You really inspire confidence in how nat-socs are sane intelligent people acting like this.

Attached: autism circ.jpg (1600x941, 432.48K)

Well son. We can give you a colouring book but you have to promise not to eat the crayons. Last time your mum bitched at us when you pooped a rainbow for a month.

For fucks sake, would you just get the fuck out already. Go piss around somewhere else.

I suppose you were one of the Trumpniggers.

I honestly hope the ZOGnald gets impeached now.

In stead of protecting his base's presence on social media, team Trump shilled us and attacked other pro-whites to destroy the competition.

Think about this then. The less you support Trump, the more he has to seek support from Israel.

Kind of true. The Syrian missiles thing pissed me off. At least the Pentagon is refuting the Israeli lies about the US being the one doing the other bombing runs.

Hilary lost. Cry harder.

>it's the left
Shut up, jew.