What do Maoists think of Mao as a political leader as opposed to a revolutionary?

I've been doing lots of research on Communist China and Maoism, and I really love his revolutionary writings. However, while I know much of it is inflated by propaganda, his actions during his time as Chairman did take their toll on China. Again, I do think Mao was a brilliant intellectual, but I have doubts about his political leadership. Can any MLM's share their thoughts on this?

Attached: Mao.png (2088x2400, 193.86K)

Attached: Chinese are the stupidest motherfuckers in history.png (901x461, 137.6K)

This wasn't the result of Chinese people being stupid. This was the result of an out of touch leader being given absolute power.
All you need to know about Mao is, his party is still in power so it's in their interest to make him seem like a smart dude.
In reality the current party and Mao's beliefs are as different as black and white.

>>>Zig Forums
You missed the board. Nobody gives a shit about your particular commie psychopath that happened to achieve a commie highscore. Sage&report.

They are still the same souless zogbots. Mao's and the current CPP "beliefs" and goals are completely the same. Force their rotten totalitarian system on free men.

He destroyed what was the eastern equivalent to the Hellenistic civilization and turned it into 1984.

Faggots like you are the kind of people who can't stand any kind of unorthodox discussion on this board.

Kill yourself. OP isn't advocating for the CPC, or Mao. He's just explaining his interest in him as an intellectual.

Attached: download (1).jpg (172x210, 5.29K)

Well, he didn't tell his people to gather up their wealth and give it to niggers. There's that.

Attached: Progress Started by Whites Continued by Asians.png (911x1206, 873.67K)

Don't trust (((western sources))) on Mao.

pick one

Not a communist in the slightest, but these people were smarter than some random queer like you, posting on a taiwanese cooking forum.

Don't underestimate your enemies for god sakes.

It's a shill.

Attached: China Under Mao The Cultural Revolution (1966).jpg (1200x1717 168.04 KB, 254.59K)

< Sage, while shills keeps pushing Fagtow threads.

Mao brought education to more of his people while America brought more niggers to its people. It paid off.

Attached: China Preserving White Culture Before Niggers Destroy It All.png (896x689, 335.75K)

>(((education)))

mao is bff with a rothschild elder, gandhi and einstein, made a big ass pr called the long march, and the commie media hyped it as the next best thing since rice was invented, he's basically just a plant that made it really big, kinda like how the alt-kike e-celebs like enoch and spencer are trying

Only stormfag shills dont love Greatest Leader Mao Zedong

Attached: Mao.PNG (210x500, 234.66K)

kill all living chinese

I hope to see the day when his body is dragged out and destroyed, like the all the artifacts he burned.

Attached: red guard brutalities 05.jpg (1553x2231 1.06 MB, 993.21K)

Attached: red guard brutalities 10.jpg (1805x2252 2.6 MB, 2.51M)

Attached: red guard brutalities 15.jpg (1746x2227 2.46 MB, 2.41M)

Attached: red guard brutalities 16.jpg (2216x2503, 3.53M)

Jews, niggers and cuckservatives are going to suffer for fucking with these people.

who are you fucking kidding noseberg?

I'm so, so, sooooooo looking forward to monkeys and mexican midgets getting torn apart in total war with China.

Attached: UK Challenges China.png (610x1450, 521.35K)

Well, what do you know. Today is the 29th anniversary of the Tiananmen Square massacre.

Attached: tienanmen-massacre-gty-jpo-180531_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 135.5K)

The red guard were a bunch of larping 16 year olds given real rifles and told to larp harder. Towards 1966, they larped so hard that they openly defied Mao and that resulted in the PLA getting called in. The Red Guard instantly lost in open conflict and the survivors who weren't immediately executed were given something like a reverse passport and were deported to the rural outskirts of china to be in exile as a dirt farmer until they die. Their offsprings are not allowed to emigrate out of the country they are exiled to. No idea if the last part of the punishment still stands today, but the red guard is where you find combat experienced old foggies doing agriculture today as most of the PLA retired officers opened up industry and companies and almost exclusively hire from their previous company until IT was a thing and they needed fresh blood.

The moral here is, letting kids think they hold any form of political power is always a bad idea. The correct response to a kid trying to project authority in an adult conversation is to beat the snot out of them for disrespecting the hierarchy.

The president of China is the son of a Red Guard:

Oh my fucking sides. I knew the PLA had a sense of dark humour but that's too much. Side note, the PLA were told by the CCP to check up on the red guard remnants and had express orders to make sure the remnants weren't living comfortably. I wager some PLA grunt probably saw the guy building his own hut and told the guy to live in a cave instead.

Surely you jest. Their "combat experience" came from pushing helpless peasants around. The moment they poked their noses outside China, they got their asses kicked.

leddit still hasn't left yet?

六四天安门事件
六四天安门事件
六四天安门事件
六四天安门事件
六四天安门事件
Tell your friends. kek

In case you can't read, their only combat experience came from the half a year or so the PLA spent taking them out as the red guard retaliated with guerrilla warfare (it didn't work because the red guard were an urban based organization and they were too stupid to realize they had no logistics to even perform a lasting guerrilla war). The PLA on the other hand had just finished defeating all other chink warlords and shoo-ed off the second largest warlord to Taiwan. Underestimate the chinks in your own time as much as you want, don't rewrite history.

One thing I can somewhat respect Mao for is how instead of killing the last Qing emperor, he had him re-educated and reintergrated into society.

Attached: IMG_0261.PNG (1021x3235, 1.9M)

That's an odd way to spell "hid in the woods while the Japs destroyed all their competition then came out like vultures to peck at the carcasses and declare victory and only barely won even while doing that."

Fucking campers. kek

No that was mainly the result of a Jewish American woman trying to make some shekels with her publications by jumping on the "red scare" train which was admittedly funded by the CIA, similar to how everyone nowadays has a opinion about Assads and Putins baby eating habits.

The entire "muh Sparrows" meme is a spin construed out of a pretty much irrelevant pest campaign, petty myths and it was real in my mind story telling of an American woman that never has done any actual research and insight into the farming habits in China before writing a book about it.

The myths where based on the missconception and in the Western press more than often hasty conclusion that the Four Pest campaign actually overkilled the whole wildlife. Reality though is that years of harsh droughts and floods leading to the famines in first place, harmed not just Chinese farmers but also flora and fauna. There was a general lack of food for small animals as well. And the poorly fed Chinese population resorting to collect food in the wild to compensate also dug even more into the food supply of small animals such as birds and obviously hunted down small animals themself for food.

Nip movement into china stopped after 1937 and they never succeeded in taking interior china despite establishing a network of outposts. By 1939, both PLA and Kuomintang were consolidated enough to launch their own offensive campaigns on the nips. Furthermore, after pearl harbour happened in 1941, the nip attention was turned towards the chink-burmese border and they fought a couple of battles there with the imperial chink army. If anything, the nips kept the imperial chinks in check and allowed the warlord to ignore the call of the imperial throne and the warlords used the nips as an excuse to arm up the peasantry.

>(((education)))
Contrary to China bluepills like this you see shitposted around all over the place by niggers stinking of curry and napalm, the second Mao seized full power he in fact kicked out almost 100% of the Jews from China who had flooded into China trough Anglo occupation and LE BASED officially pro-Zionist KMT/Taiwanese regimes official Jewish massimmigration programs and had ursuped entire North Chinas heavy industry under Jewish control. In Western history books if anything you only hear Mao kicked out Europeans, but most of these where Jews.
Their whole assets where nationalized including those of Asias most powerful Jewish family the Sasoons, Asias equivalent of the Rothschild family.

>according to the revisionist (((competition))) narrative

Pick none

NOT. TRUE. COMMUNISM
I'm honestly surprised you lasted that long.

He was a big foig that's what we think