Okay to be White Cards Found in Diaper Boxes. Target Employee Executed by Firing Squad

Cards expressing a racist message of limitless hate have been found inside diaper boxes from Target. Racist employee has been identified and is now fertilizing a corn field with his corpse.

Target shoppers on the East Coast have gotten a surprise with their disposable diapers: laminated cards that read: “IT’S OKAY TO BE WHITE,” with links to racist hate-sites like Fag Anglin’s Thai Fuck Shack on the reverse side. The cards seem to have been covertly slipped through the open handles on the boxes, an investigation has confirmed.

Cards printed with the hateful message that white people are not sinners for merely existing started turning up in diaper boxes bought from Target online. The tainted boxes seem to have made it as far afield as Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, Washington, D.C., and Tennessee.

Customers who got the cards with their diapers had mixed reactions. According to one customer, Amy Moro of Virginia, who loves black dick enough to actually put “#RESIST” in her Twitter handle:

Twitter user Mike Lechter, whose name makes him sound like he might be a kike, also had harsh words:

Nonwhite customers who found the cards seem not to have given a fuck, which experts explain is likely the result of not having spent the last hundred years being conditioned out of their race by Jews. As one Virginia resident, JamarQuantrayvius Jackson-Watkins, put it:

In response to the Twitter freakout the discovery of these cards has caused, which industry watchers are calling “absurd” and “fucking retarded,” Target massively overreacted and launched an investigation that seems to have involved going over surveillance footage, which is apparently being recorded at all stages of diaper production and distribution now.

Pampers – not one to be left out of a hysterical anti-white witch hunt – also reviewed its security footage.

The insane racist terrorist was eventually identified by Target as one of their $9/hr wage slaves, who ironically works longer hours for less reward than actual slaves did before the Civil War. According to a statement from the company, much of which is owned by Jewish hedge funds, “appropriate action was taken,” by which we assume the offending employee has been heavily dosed with Thorazine and institutionalized; possibly chemically castrated.

Contrary to the wishes of many citizens of what used to be a free country, no official or police investigation was launched. As East Coast police chiefs and county sheriffs are doubtless getting fucking tired of explaining to people, it is technically okay to be white, and no – it’s not yet a crime to express that opinion in the United States, though from now on if this crazy bigot so much as parks sideways, he’s going to the joint for life.

“IT’S OKAY TO BE WHITE” is a message that appeared on posters and prison gang tattoos around Halloween 2017, as bloodthirsty antisemites spread their message of destruction on school campuses across the world. The existence of these white nationalist sleeper cells has since motivated benevolent government authorities in the US, UK, and EU to install massive filters on the internet, which it is hoped will put an end to this once and for all.

So. . . which one of you beautiful madmen is responsible for this? And how few shits do you give that you’ve been fired from Target?

bet.com/news/national/2018/04/11/target-fires-employee-for-putting–it-s-ok-to-be-white–cards-in.html
archive.is/2FS8Q

Attached: Okay_to_be_White_Card.png (1024x520, 1005.26K)

Kike-free.

goy-free

We can tell. Filtered.

Definitely a 8/pol/ autist

may as well wipe the babies ass with that paper.

TRS not only stealing but also ruining a image board centered movement.
Color me surprised

I appreciate how you use swearing more sparingly than in the past. Makes your OPs less akin to a Cracked article, in my opinion. Funnier.

Fuckin' a.

It's not the first time they attention whore with IOTBW.

pics related.

Attached: attentionwhores3.jpg (2448x2448 105.44 KB, 1.35M)

Could be worse, I guess.

Attached: Not_Okay.png (3473x4912, 296.73K)

They're both bottom feeders and attention whores.

you are the history of leftypol failure personified.

Would have been better without the links on the back, the simplicity of the message is its greatest strength. If just saying "It's okay to be white" is controversial, that's something even normalfags will notice. But when you link it to a bunch of alt-right and Nazi shit, that just triggers the well-trained wrongthink trigger in their minds.

Anyway though, it's still better than nothing.

He made the image to illustrate the point that it could be worse, not that he's from leftypol.

Pic related here
They're attention whores.

That's why they are leftists, which whether they like it or not is nothing different than being a communist.

It's not better than nothing. Your first half was right, the second half works against the first.

I thought we removed all the faggy wordfilters, including dailystormer, along with the roach.

That guy is either retarded or this is a FF, or both.
Should have just said "Its okay to be white" and thats it.

We did, but that was one of the good ones so I kept it myself.

If those normies just listen to a few 3hour podcasts…

Or watch a 6-hour documentary about Hitler. . .

It's great, but 6 hours is really too much for casuals.

Watched The Greatest Story Never Told once with a girl, she got angry about how everyone lied about Hitler when he was only trying to protect his people.

Has she borne white children with you?

No, we broke up a year ago.

Not everyone here is a NEET, that's some Zig Forums meme. Get fit, get armed, make good friends.

sage for blogpost

Whereupon you each found more compatible white partners and bred, right?

Stupid

Not yet.

Even with your filter gone you still take the time to type that all, that's some dedication kampfy

This is the reason I think this is a FF to make the IOTBW posters look crazy and instill the idea that anyone who thinks that is a hatefilled, racist bigot hellbent on comitting genocide on all the other races.

IOTBW is not a racist statement, but
aren't they?
isn't Zig Forums?

See this. (Sage for forgetting to reply to post.)

And your evidence we're not is. . .

Attached: Kike_Faggots.jpg (748x421, 53.13K)

touché

KEK, why did someone bother to laminate these? Is someone going to put this in their wallet? I mean, there's definite pride in craftsmanship, but it's more effort than this op required.

Plus, laminating can trap DNA easily. Protect yourself thought criminal.

#ITSNOTOKTOBEWHITE

Attached: DNkYEJjXcAESQp2.jpg (750x957, 62.76K)

have you watched "EUROPA"
it's ten hours but it more bearable and it doesn't feel to much like propaganda, something that TGSNT sometimes feels like

gave me a chuckle

Holy shit, DotR cannot come soon enough.

Its really interesting that the people seemingly obsessed with optics are entirely unable to think about optics when it actually matters.

Attached: miku computer error.jpg (640x480, 31.37K)

They don't care about optics, they care about being perceived as the leaders.

And picking up the odd shekel from merch sales.

CY Zig Forums

Kike.

(((TRS)))

you

>everyone who steals a concept something that we all agreed would be done anonymously but decided to attach his name on it is jew attention whore
FTFY

This meme was dead the second those civnat redditpedes hijacked it to suck up to their based niggers and jews.

Just a coincidence, my fellow skin-wearering humanoid…

Stupid kike

Kill yourself.

Piss off with your boomerpede raid, roach.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: fdf66d549fbb2af36bd43ac969553f77d5fde5bd04c638d3fa8eed98536eec93.png (828x828, 94.87K)

God bless the absolute mad man

Attached: Smug_6.png (402x500, 264.97K)

TOP KEK

Fuck off faggot. the message of IOTBW left alone, without adding anything to it was stressed over and over.

surprised those faggots didn't just shit it up with crypto currency addresses

that's for sure, while I supported this and actually printed these from random office printers that were open to the Internet I also posted random variants in those threads just to piss off autists. fucking retards were literally getting mad for no reason lol

This is why we can't have nice things and (((they))) are winning. Well that one's fucked for the foreseeable future. Next.

Attached: 1a8ce51ef747e4427a8a6a1a0983eda6dd10cb4b6135e1e6cf190221fffbef28.png (600x700, 10.89K)

target employees are man-bun wearing hipster, literal faggots. if you're a male working at Target, then I would start worrying about what qualities made the hiring manager think you'd be a good fit there.

went to a shoe store recently and this coiffed hair, lisping, apron wearing, 'male' looked like he was sucked right out of the television while Glee was on. I could barely hear what he was saying, he was trying so goddamned hard to effect a feminine voice.

Attached: h.jpg (375x273, 36.17K)

I’m not sure what’s scarier, that posting IOTBW stickers makes so called Americans lose their minds, or that INOTBW would be more accepted.

America is a full fledged Jewish nation. Of course you can't have stickers that say it's OK to be white in New Zion.

I have thought, since the beginning of it, that while IOTBW was a great idea (sans fucking TRS links/any links, just the messenge) was a great idea there was a missed opportunity to use kike methods against them. Especially in this case, where the back is visible. "It is not okay to be white" and on the back a kike miracle star and a link to almost any salon/huffpost/etc. article saying such and a local synagogue. The ones that agree with the message are lost causes, but the ones that aren't fully aware would connect it and maybe dig on their own after seeing a kike supremacy throwing star, an article written by a kike and a message that basically says "fuck you".

I don't trust most of those Web sites on the back.

wtf i love target now

Pretty stupid place to hide a message intended for Whites, considering that every other race has a higher fertility rate, and White women are vastly more likely to murder the next generation in the womb, than to become mothers.
If abortion had never been legalized, or women had refused to kill their unborn children, then every argument against mass immigration would be redundant and taken from the mouths of the kike.
But this is a moot point anyway, since this thread is just another "amazing coincidence as Zig Forumsack just happens to "stumble across" material allegedly posted by other anons", but really this is just staged to make it look like the operation "IOTBW" is being carried out on a wide scale, by many other anons, when it isn't.
tl;ldr IOTBW is your typical fake operation by the likes of Radio Renegades or TWP, designed to get anons doing illegal/job-ending/university-expelling sort of things.

Attached: 7e06108a6c487bc24d14c90257638110c1a3e6d1670dfba970886551b45a4311.jpg (576x768, 86.44K)

Nice

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60.4K)

cool

everyone who steals an idea that is supposed to be decentralized any anonymous so they can get (((traffic))) is an attention whore, yes.

*decentralized AND anonymous
polite sage

that little nigger wouldn't last 1 second in a firefight

Yes we are. Yes we are. And we're gonna start warming up the gas chambers right now.

The link doesn't work, probably due to formatting shenanigans of the still largely broken Zig Forums code.
BUT IT'S REAL

Don't they know the whole point of such memetic warfare is the break down the barriers they put up, which prevent us from getting our message out?!

Look at how we're shaping reality!!!!

LITERAL FUCKING DIAPERS SAYING IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE!!!!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (499x854, 321.75K)

Good hashtag. Too bad Twitter is completely controlled by the kikes (((CIA))).

>(((TRS))) is involved
>blatantly whores itself out with the intent of ruining the original meaning of reason of NOT TAMPERING WITH ANYTHING AND JUST LEAVING IT AS IOTBW
Gee fucking willickers I'm not surprised.

Abortion is pretty low right now. Most abortions are negresses aborting future criminal dindus. It's more so birth control pills and other contraceptives keeping the white birth rate down.

That's because (((who))) do you think could be putting those up? I wouldn't be surprised if it was a hooknose that was lurking and decided to try and sabotage the effective message.

There's a MGTOW wave that's rising, more like 8^)