Further redpills on the gook menace

ADVChina is a fascinating channel on youtube where every so often a video will be uploaded that includes a lot of redpills on how dysfunctional chinese society is. Well worth a watch if you'd like to have some insight into chinese culture.

write a good OP next time fag

These slant eyes eat aborted baby fetuses. Alot of people think east asians are honorary because muh high iq but honestly only the nips are worth a damn

The struggle is real.

See other thread.

Why the fuck do the chinks need milk powder for? Why don't they breastfeed their babies like humans instead of insects?
Their population is high enough already, if your tits are too dry to produce milk maybe stop fucking having kids, chinks.

Because they eat contaminated food and live in a very dirty environment which results poisonous or very little nutrient milk.
But you know, since Mao or even their late imperial time, they always fuck themselves up.

The Chinks are wierd. Its like they are the Niggers of the Asian world. Japs and Koreans are usually polite, Chinks are like Niggers, they say whatever they want and fuck anyone who didnt wanna hear it.

Chinese worship money and short term gains. They don't care enough not to fuck themselves over, of course they're going to shit up gwailo nations for more short term gains.
Chinese are like a race of locusts. They raze everything to the ground, extract every resource, and poison the land since they think they can find more resources later. Just hopping from one place to another until there's nothing left.

I spent a month in China for tourism, these videos are so on the nail it's not even funny. They have a real unemotional, un-apathetic, meritocratic society

I don't think you know how bad things are there. People are afraid of eating almost everything. Afraid when they shop at the market or grocery store, at restaurants, etc. Nothing is safe.

Not all women are actually able to breastfeed their children, if you've read the child rearing/pregnancy thread you'd be aware of this.

If your society cannot function your empire deserves to fail. Whites should have never given chinks the technology to run the planet like they're doing. At least niggers are too dumb to learn how to destroy literally everything, and depend on whitey for eternity. Give chinks electricity, factory production, and toxic chemicals (like plastics) and they will destroy the entire planet if given time.

I'm willing to reserve the rights to artificially enhance the breeding potential for white mothers (sin retardation) but chinks don't deserve it. If you're unable to give birth and raise an infant child unassisted then it shouldn't live and you shouldn't pass on your genes

Of course chinks are selfish and won't accept they need to make persona sacrifice in order to not kill the entire planet. Billions of soulless changs aren't worth jack shit, and they need to accept their worthlessness and die off with some honor.
Such a shame that the greatest race on earth is going extinct while the insect races continue to thrive in piles of shit.

fuck you china #1

I've heard its because their ancestors got raped by Mongols and other Central Asians or something.

Hello cousin!

Attached: average-Canadian.jpg (940x1046, 165.45K)

I suggest people who wish to understand asians to read about Guilt based vs Shame based societies.
Same goes for jews.
Of course it's not an autistic either one or the other but they are useful concepts.
This is why they manage to cheat on university and not feel bad about it.

The chinks call it face, by the way.

Thats Japanese. Do Chinese give a fuck about anything at all besides how much gutter oil is on their freshly tortured golden retriever?

No the ones that cheat on their test are chinks. I haven't seen articles about the nips cheating on test as they actually prove themselves both capable of understanding and applying their knowledge in their work.

This one video they made does explain a lot.

This is why eugenics were the greatest invention in our history, and why we seriously need something akin to the prime directive. Such a prime directive would also exclude all subhumans currently in European nations from living in them as well and solve 2 major problems in one swipe.

same clickbait trash for ignorants and 90% butthurt Pajeet audience as any other "China Truth" channel except the guy at least puts up some effort to pretend hes objective unlike the others
still trash

Basic reading comprehension nigger. That obviously refered to "Guilt based vs Shame based societies."

Chinese society itself is based only on ripping off everyone and everything in sight. It's the kind of nation gypsies would have if they ever managed to invade and outbreed an indigenous population like the Chinese did.

Attached: Chinese ''civilization''.png (800x5132, 757.2K)

The only technology the chinks have over whites is genetic engineering. Whites stopped making progress in that area since the kikes don't want whites finding solid DNA evidence that we're not equal, thus ending the multicult experiment.
Chinks probably won't get too far within our lifetimes, and the kikes are probably counting on it.

you mean they stopped being loud about it

Why exactly is this anchored?

What? The US is the leader in genetic research, admittedly not human genetic research but the the shaping of animals and plants could be applied to humans at any time. Also the even the kikes and liberals have been tacitly admitting that the races are different now, although always with the caveat that "we shouldn't treat anybody differently". Hell Richard Lynn the single most important researcher and most widely written regarding race and IQ is an American.

Hell even the EU does plenty of work with GMO's even if they don't apply it to their own agriculture.

I don't know about other fields but the geology journals China puts out are complete shit, perhaps that is indicative of the general state of the natural sciences in China but I've never seen a systematic analysis of their "hard science"journals of the same sort we've seen in the US. Long story short the AAPG Bulletin's content is 97% reproducible and the social science journals have a mean reproducibility rate of 15%.

Don't get my hopes up.

The white man will fuss over animal and plant husbandry but will ignore the homo-erectuses living next door.

All the rural whites absolutely despise kikes, faggots, niggers, spics, saracens, and chinks. Start talking to one(if you are white) about wiping them out and taking their land and you will be met with immediate agreement regardless of the social station of the man in question.

We're all white here. Don't let the flood of newfags and shills fool you.
I am a rural white. They will admit to their hatred because they are not over-socialized and in constant in high-pressure social situations like urbanites living in the city. Scientists are urbanites, out of necessity.

No anti-gook threads, sorry goy. Anchored.

As somebody who has a MS in geology I've got to say no. I even have a brother in law who is a computer engineer living in a town of less than 500 and making 130 grand a year. The cities have even lost their IT the same way they lost their industry to the industrial parks in rural America. The only city I know with a strong STEM presence outside of computer related fields is Pittsburgh and even that is concentrated in the surrounding counties.

I know IT/programmers can work from home since all you need is a machine hooked up to the internet, but if you're a genetic engineer you'd need to live close to the research facility, which is going to be in a large city 99% of the time.