Fash the Nation 124: Cucky Bannon

In this episode, Jazz and Halberstram tear into loads of different topics, including but not limited to Steve Bannon cucking, the Kristjen Nielsen question and the fact that the Democrats have a few dozen nigresses running for office but only endorsed one of them…guess they are the real racists.

fashthenation.com/2018/06/fash-the-nation-124-virgin-free-traders-vs-chad-protectionists/

Attached: image.jpeg (967x570, 75.14K)

Attached: JazzHands McFeels - AnCap LARPer.webm (854x480, 7.76M)

Fuck is this shit nigger, it won't load.

where's his chin?

Attached: trsodomite shilling.png (938x920 78.86 KB, 279.32K)

D&c kike please go

on his face

Why is one of the principle CIA kike orgs behind the jewish Trumpstein scam being promoted on post Kampfy Zig Forums?

can't divide what was never united, trsodomite

Lé sodomite maymay

The TRS retards think that with Kikey gone it's open season to shill their controlled opp e-celeb cult.

It's not just a meme.

I actually get all my news on 8pol, I tried listening to this and it's too bland

Fuck off kikes

Kill yourself, Turk.

This is all lies lmfao, so it IS a meme. Try harder.

kill yourself

Attached: trs donations.png (600x1772, 720.25K)

Your kinds will get the bog when we take power.

You have a flawed understanding of power and it's proper acquisition.

Enlighten me, then. I'd like to see how you justify you guys taking power.

Attached: Ghoul Tranny.jpg (1500x3000 670.31 KB, 3.26M)

What is power besides someone else recognizing your authority? And why are you considered an authority if not because you're knowledgeable in some field the others are not? Attaining power over others requires the others to lack a certain knowledge you possess and we can assume the masses lack said knowledge because it has been refused to them. So it's true:

The power must belong to the People, not a handful of them or even merely a charismatic leader. If you're able to convince the masses of your agenda by fully exposing it to them they will give you power not derived from ignorance. Otherwise, you get stuck in the same cycle which has brought us here to the point of calamity.

Oh wow, individuals who turned out to have skeletons in their closets! I can't trust TRS anymore, you're right. I was dumb.

Okay, Sargon.

not an argument.
deception is an inferior strategy.

Based on your definition of "power=knowledge" politicians must be very wise

Because Cuckfy never left Zig Forums and still has mod powers?

4d chess trumpcucked cargo cult is not "insight," retard. FTN is low IQ drivel for twitter-posting morons.

Wrong.

Knowledge isn't the same as Wisdom.
Ask any kike: there is Binah, Chokmah, and Daath. I use Hebrew because our politicians are mostly kikes and it's fun to step on their toes.