STANDOFF AT (((CEMEX CHILD TRAFFICKING SEX CAMP))) - JONATHAN ROTHSCHILD EDITION

Strap on your boots boys, standoff in the Wild West!

Previous thread:

archive.fo/HzoDb

Inspiring a nationwide search

VIDEOS:

1) bitchute.com/video/NK7oDUtdOzdv/
2) bitchute.com/video/8cOPjtITFzxZ/
3) bitchute.com/video/7zpLVl39aSIW/

In the news:
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/us-veterans-uncover-underground-bunker-possibly-used-for-child-trafficking-camp-in-arizona/
archive.fo/piI9P

kvoa.com/story/38330840/homeless-camp-or-child-trafficking-den
archive.fo/fzCaf

Video Updates from Faceberg Live Stream:
facebook.com/VOP-Alpha-Co-Team-Pulaski-1415347948612114

OY VEY GOYIM IT'S JUST A HOMELESS CAMP!!!

Attached: rothschild.jpeg (474x237 28.19 KB, 22.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
gawker.com/drama-alert-the-oregon-militia-boys-are-beefing-like-i-1751917762
abc15.com/news/region-northeast-valley/scottsdale/salt-river-police-homeless-advocates-face-off-at-camp
freedomoutpost.com/fbi-informant-mark-mcconnell-gets-surprise-christmas-gift-from-maricopa-county-sheriffs-office/
phoenixnewtimes.com/news/fight-breaks-out-between-arizona-militants-in-oregon-standoff-7956057
abc15.com/news/region-west-valley/surprise/michael-lewis-arthur-meyer-arrested-after-climb-up-surprise-park-light-pole
azfamily.com/story/30580618/veterans-on-patrol-operates-3-camps-to-watch-over-homeless
change.org/p/surprise-arizona-police-deparment-arizona-governor-drop-all-charges-against-michael-lewis-arthur-meyer
infowars.com/child-sex-den-land-connected-to-clinton-global-initiative-rothschilds/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/174062054
youtube.com/watch?v=LKhgCgPenyA
youtube.com/watch?v=arniEAx8Gxw
youtube.com/watch?v=zZduugIrZg0
imgur.com/a/M2VBNdB
archive.li/VXsIo
pastebin.com/uTxwYk7j
sos-usa.org/newsroom/sos-cemex-indonesia-tsunami-partnership
twitter.com/IdyllicLiving/status/1003362260989796352
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump to add to history.
Polite sage for useless post.

I remember coming across a connection with the Mayor's wife (Karen Rothschild) and working for/with a law firm that was involved with human trafficking. Does anyone remember what that connection was?

Last year, I dropped all of my pizzagate/human trafficking spaghetti at a family gathering with my cuckservative relatives, who then promptly went behind my back and told everyone else that I was a nutjob

They're southwestern churchgoing patriotards, so this will definitely hit their radar and split the seed I planted. I'm not going to say it was worth the dent in my personal reputation, but it was at least an attempt.

Attached: bd7a990d2ba07f880665b3ef224247318fb972e813a754c692a7892c43f5f7e4.jpg (235x195, 12.96K)

Can someone fill in the background? I have no context for the video. The satellite phone could belong to the vets, as there's no way they wouldn't tag it as important. Also on the table is a "DJI" charger pack, which is used for drones (UAVs). I don't know why they were wearing gloves and poking at the satellite phone with a stick though.
>>>/qresearch/1629972

Attached: file (4)

Attached: Tucson-Mayor-Pedo.jpg (1298x772 1.26 MB, 325.45K)

the rabbit hole deepens, as the fire rises

DO NOT TRUST THE POLICE

Attached: fuckingspic.png (630x645, 343.11K)

Full hand on the boy's soldier, awkward limp fist on girl's shoulder.

hHhHhMmM

You tried user. That's what counts

Allow me to make a wild association given the first and second pics -
"The path of Saturnian initiation is one often wrapped in darkness in which the initiate finds the light."
Q mentions DARK TO LIGHT many times (which is vague and I'm not sure what they were referring to, but mentioning here given Saaturn Arizona and Saturn/child sacrifice associations).

Can you fucking kikes just fuck off? You pedophile fucks are all going down no matter how much you shill.

My family used to work in adoptions. I no longer try to redpill them, but I remind them of the pictures that [redacted] the mob family has, and gee, I thought I saw some familiar faces. My parents are a few years from the grave anyway, a few years of a mexican standoff won't hurt.

It most certainly isn't.

Wtf is a rape tree

Shills use TOR perhaps, but more often they tend to use multiple VPNs to attract less attention. I use TOR because I'm too dumb to know better but like my "annonymity". Perhaps you don't like what I found and you are a shill?

tucson police say it's nothing more than an abandoned camp

They're a Fox 10 Phoenix sponsor, FWIW. Ask them.

Attached: hd-justcartoondicks-model-6.jpg (300x420, 46.33K)

BOOM MOTHERFUCKERS
THE ROTHSCHILDS WILL HANG

Attached: 439783yrfejkfikwe.jpeg (728x363 203.22 KB, 41K)

What's going on right now?

Attached: 38f69ea20e4fd03f.jpg (342x340, 54.41K)

Its official, we're on cuckchan now. God damned /x/ is less retarded. Herbalanon out, Zig Forums has died. Exodus is the only option.

Saturn = set = kronos = time or egoic mind

the shills are strong with this one
bump for gas

Attached: image-8309-860_panofree-flma-8309.jpg (860x483, 65.78K)

Correct. Do not forget the connection between Set, god of the underworld and storms, adopted by Hyksos after Egyptian conquest; and Seth, son of Noah, and the patriarchical figure of the Jews.

What do you mean?

kike free 26th post

D
O
N
'
T
let JEWS control the narrative

Attached: 71ddf2ee4eebadd6f23912d55d8056f31a7956e428e916b9ea68bedc638d02b7.jpg (1920x765, 333.44K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 1.29.04 PM.png (958x1956 323.96 KB, 409.04K)

Not in my life.
If they're worth even 1% of what they're lauded to be worth, they're still, sadly, untouchable.

Just look at this thread. An obvious move to discredit pizzagate and make veterans look crazy at the same time, absolute full of reddit and even sponebob pr0n, and not an oldfag in sight. This entire thread is lacking the linguistics of Zig Forums.

There's good info in this thread and you seem to be the only retard here using buzzwords like "reddit"

Yeah, how the fuck is this anything but a honeypot?

Filter [f61b7c].

Bullshit, never let someone's money or status blind you to the fact that they're still just flesh and blood.

Are you blind? This is an old hobo camp thats been built up for years. Of course it looks a bit weird, they were fucking drunk and high hobos cobbling together a camp out of shit that falls out of cars on the side of the highway.
Pics? As if there aren't dirty knives forgotten at old campsites?
The only fucking picture is a standard pair of panties a young adult would wear. Also, bloody? That's a fucking period stain. Have they never lived with a woman before? You think a girl is never going to dirty their panties when living in the fucking woods? How many miles to the nearest pads?
RAPE TREE?
The fucking straps aren't even placed right for that, and there are tents strapped to trees right fucking behind it!
There is a fucking barrel shelter and down the way, a drainage pipe going under the roadway. That is not a tunnel system.
NOT ONE PICTURE!

Just did it.

What did they mean by this?

If he's as rich as is said he's worth more than the fucking US government.
It will take more than a child sex scandal to uproot that.
It would take a fucking world war.
As has been posted many times TPTB would prefer such a cold war to losing their grasp on the US.
Maybe I'm missing something but it seems to be quite a ways away. We are certainly progressing in that direction though.

This. It only takes them looking away for one moment in public.

How do you know q isn't a larp? I'm not insulting you, i'm just wary of the vague nostradamus type posts i've seen. I kinda want to believe.

hi jew

Larp or not the anons in that sub have done some invaluable digging going off "crumbs" q gives them. This whole CEMEX deal being tied into a fucking Rothchild and Israel have really pilled them on the jews too. Where some of them were hesitant and would push back on the JQ, its all coming out unperturbed now.

And the backlash when this is shown to be a sham to discredit pizzagate and all views on the JQ?

Oops. Meant to filter you at that anons suggestion.
Done now.

Jews worship saturn

BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES
This thread is being slid and it's only Monday ffs.
Our Intelligence Primer has been bombed so here is a refresher for you newfaggots.
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

Attached: it-didn't-have-to-be-like-this-fags.jpeg (474x312, 35.96K)

Screencap this before spergs bury.
Self proclaimed former addict.Has cult like following of those discarded by society.Homeless, addicts, weaponized autism.He started the gravy train camps under veteran camps for personal army and over 100k in gibs.Starts new causes when gibs run low.Baits muhguns for alphabet honeypot.Loves 511s,tac gear,patches, haji scarves,milspeak.VetLARP.Cannot carry weapon because felon,has PA carry weapons for him.

Screencap before spergs bury.
Long rap sheet in multiple states.Just to get you started:
Case # 08-03-K-03582 Felony Class C. Aggravated Assault
Multiple Criminal Mischief
Felony Contact with bodily fluids
Assault-MA, multiple
Multiple disorderly conduct
Felony Illegal Processing Drug Documents Case# 1998CRA01046
Felony Deception to Obtain Drugs
Petit Theft
5299 Weapon Offense dismissed by DA
Convictions in North Dakota, Arizona, North Carolina and more
Agent Provocateur. CI.
Bird Refuge Oregon Standoff.Pigeon drops.Smuggle from Minnesota.
Bundy Ranch
Blaine Cooper Jeff Kagan Batman John Hildinger
Ray Olsen John Wayne DV Grim Ken Schneider
Gary Hunt Deb Jordan Alyssa Bailey Mark West Greg Whalen Duane Ehmer
Called Jon Ritz during Oregon standoff at 3am stating a Walmart warehouse in Tucson was a FEMA deathcamp to bait him. Chased out of PHX. Elderly vets stolen money USMC woman vet with dementia.
Multiple affairs on wife Flora Flow Meyer. To include with Nikole Cooley.
Unsolved murder at old camp at Salt River. Drugs.
gawker.com/drama-alert-the-oregon-militia-boys-are-beefing-like-i-1751917762
abc15.com/news/region-northeast-valley/scottsdale/salt-river-police-homeless-advocates-face-off-at-camp
freedomoutpost.com/fbi-informant-mark-mcconnell-gets-surprise-christmas-gift-from-maricopa-county-sheriffs-office/
phoenixnewtimes.com/news/fight-breaks-out-between-arizona-militants-in-oregon-standoff-7956057
abc15.com/news/region-west-valley/surprise/michael-lewis-arthur-meyer-arrested-after-climb-up-surprise-park-light-pole
New personal fb page: VOP Alpha co-Team Pulaski. Latest videos hopped up.
Deleted real page due to tagging.Vulnerable women that stayed on camps say Louie gave drugs, sexual assault, rape.

Screencap before spergs bury.
Screwy Louie's "ministry" are online holy rollers and his homeless followers.501 tax free.Built own militia to do bidding.They will lie and die for him.No brick and mortar church.Research names given. Glow in the dark honeypot for radical right wing extremists baited to show up with guns for muh freedom. Refuge replay. AETV America on Fire.AKA Louie Prepper.Verified unemployed since 2002.Testified against Ritzheimer who is now in fed prison, Arthur testified in defense of Mark McConnell.PAID.Ask Ritz and Maureen Peltier about Arthur's physical attack on mentally handicapped homeless woman.He needs more gas and gift cards.The world is his stage.

Have a bump.

Attached: Bumpu.png (728x491, 630.51K)

>>>Zig Forums

azfamily.com/story/30580618/veterans-on-patrol-operates-3-camps-to-watch-over-homeless

change.org/p/surprise-arizona-police-deparment-arizona-governor-drop-all-charges-against-michael-lewis-arthur-meyer

Is that why they're down like almost 30% the past year?

Attached: Screenshot_20180604-175245.png (1080x1920, 110.51K)

Traffickers hang undergarments of their rape victims on trees all along the border as a sign. It's fucked!

Bye faggot

When snopes chimes in saying its nothing to look at, we will know for sure this is fucked.

Can we get this guys to take pics of all the graff? Might lead to something

They said it about Pizzagate, I'm betting this'll get a similar response.

compromised alex jewnes just posted it:
infowars.com/child-sex-den-land-connected-to-clinton-global-initiative-rothschilds/

also the 4cuck thread:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/174062054

from cuckchan:

youtube.com/watch?v=LKhgCgPenyA
youtube.com/watch?v=arniEAx8Gxw
youtube.com/watch?v=zZduugIrZg0
- Murders this week connected to JonBenet Ramsey case happens in AZ.
- Ex-Military find rape camp while searching for homeless vets to help
- Land is owned by CEMEX
- CEMEX is a partner of the Clinton Global Initiative and $100million donor to Clinton
Foundation
- CEMEX linked to Haiti through Clinton foundation
- CEMEX is also owned by Bronfman-Rothschilds
- Sara Bronfman/husband becomes head of Libya-USA trade initivative
- CEMEX is under U.S. DOJ Investigation (March 14th / Reuters Article)
- Emiliano Salinas is son of former President of Mexico*
- Salinas is also an Ex member of NXIVM*
- Salinas worked for Lazard Investments*
- Lazard Investments handled the restructuring of CEMEX*
- Jonathan Rothschild is the MAYOR of TUCSON
- Tucson is a Rothschild/Greenberg stronghold. They own the Pima County Sheriff
PICTURES SO FAR:
imgur.com/a/M2VBNdB
SOROS TIES:
archive.li/VXsIo
PASTEBIN:
pastebin.com/uTxwYk7j

Attached: compromised-jewnes.jpeg (474x260, 15.5K)

The fact that Infowars is giving this attention makes me suspicious. It's pretty certain they're controlled opposition now, why would they be covering this if it was actually a happening?

CEMEX and "SOS Children's Villages" partnered after Indonesia Tsunami to care for Orphans
sos-usa.org/newsroom/sos-cemex-indonesia-tsunami-partnership
Dig in #QAnons

Think of it like this. There's a lot more possibilities, but for the sake of argument consider these two:
>if VOP gets fucked up and they manage to cover it up, they'll make an example out of anyone who tries to investigate and make them look like loonies

Attached: Saturn_KFC.jpg (583x1024 68.38 KB, 781.62K)

Criminally unchecked

Anubis is the god of the underworld, not Set, who is essentially the devil in Egyptian theology.

But the dubs of truth are with you in that Seth, not Adam, is the actual father of what is now called the Jewish lineage.

The same Qlarp retards are fucking this up and making a mockery of the findings with crap like this. I just checked the hashtags associated with this and there are seriously stupid people screeching nonsense that helps no one and only hurts. See twitter.com/IdyllicLiving/status/1003362260989796352
So now anyone who has ever tweeted the word "concrete" or "cement" despite them using the other forms of that word, it is now Qtard evidence of… something. Obama is certainly guilty but to claim that because he used the word "concrete" in a tweet sometime in the past means that it's a secret code pointing directly to this happening is frankly insane. Anyone who does this should be hung in the public square.

They don't care. They're on the perps's side, I'm convinced of it now. People blame boomers for this type of idiocy but it seems more kikeish in nature like

Only because of regional disputes. Seriously, do your homework.

The Backyard Brawl hashtag shit some retard made up on halfchan Zig Forums already sounded fucking retarded, beyond that it's just retards poisoning the well, possibly on purpose.

GOLD is for the mistress - silver for the maid" -
Copper for the craftsman cunning at his trade! "
" Good! " said the Baron, sitting in his hall,
But Iron - Cold Iron - is master of them all."

Attached: RedWolf.jpg (407x284, 30.97K)

JEWS FROZE 4CHAN AGAIN. EXPECT AN ISRAELI ATTACK OR A FALSE FLAG OR SOME SHIT. THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS RIGHT BEFORE ISRAEL DOES SOMETHING.

Attached: 1521928992135m.jpg (1024x576, 72.94K)

is halfchan down?

I guess Apophis is the DEVIL devil in Egyptian mythology, but still, Set did a big bad boo boo.

The hashtag comes from VOA themselves you faggot.

IM BRACED

Yes. Halfchan is down. Judging by pattern recognition of this happening in the past it means Israel is UP TO NO GOOD.

Attached: tenor.gif (300x300, 818.69K)

CHECKED AND KEKED

Yep

I saw them posting that shit in one of the threads there like they were making it up on the spot.

Welp, we're fucked. Shouldn't have been bad goys looking into all this arizona stuff I guess

Whenever cuckchan goes down it never really "goes down", they just freeze posting like the kikes they are.

I'm ready user
my will is unbendable and hard as krupp steel

Attached: af022b7b785bda02bc0892f86d15ac74.jpg (500x357, 38.25K)

Bumping for the childlens

Attached: 4ae9929ff497abe9696980ae818d00da37384210a5488d3d163c9de4527baf18.jpg (2000x1500, 381.02K)

Just like you are right now

I think we were going too aggressive against this COMEX narrative. lol

Post a source showing they thought it up then on goybook or twitter asswipe.

CEMEX owns the Big Bend National Park along the Texas/Mexico border, as well as many other "governmental preserves" that straddle the dangerous cartel laden Mexican states of Chihuahua and Coahuila.

Attached: lDXV1ES1GUFtv0apO874i9tnETaanSx84sDZGWoYD2w.jpg (987x768, 262.36K)

Attached: getsmynogginjoggin.png (808x632, 81.53K)

I was just there for the memes, i swear, agent pedo

Anytime we discussed the reservation or the other aspects of this we were getting shoad really bad. Makes me wonder

Seems pretty obvious to me they want us looking at this COMEX thing and nothing else.
Just my opinion

I was about to post the cdan blind that was obviously about the jonbenet shrink.

And say they should just call themselves crazy days and nsa

THEY FROZE 4CHAN FOR TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT
THE THREADS BEEN SHILLED SO HARD
GUYS THIS IS BIG

Time to look for Israeli chatter seeing as this is the trend

I'm not in anyway saying we shouldn't analyze this Comex narrative, but there's other angles we also need to look at.

How about you show me the archive of 4/pol/ with anons "like making it up on the spot"