Dems 2020 "Drugged up transgenders having sex in every bathroom"

Slippery slope continues from 2012 Obama transgender bathrooms to present day Starbucks madness and their insane SJW CEO announcing plans for entry into politics.

Making Starbucks bathroom policies mandatory by federal law?

GTFO with that shit!

yahoo.com/news/starbucks-chief-schultz-retiring-may-run-president-211320621.html

Attached: transgenderProstitute.jpg (700x447, 49.33K)

Fucking spoiler that shit.

Kill yourself you cretin

You can put your bepis in a neovagina inside of a Starbucks now without fear of Starbucks calling the cops. You can also do it while you are shooting up heroin and shouting out obscenities. Again without worries about Starbucks calling the police.

Who's that knob goblin OP?

Some DDG search result for "drugged up transgender prostitute".
No contact info.

Can someone explain why South America has so many trannies? Even before it became big here, it was big there. Prostitution, trannies, cross dressers etc. has all been popular in South America for a long time. Why? Same with some Asian countries. I wonder if its growth here has something to do with the browning of America and their sick ideals becoming more populous.

Child rape/incest. It their culture, don't judge you bigot.

What did he say?

Attached: 95bd01cb4a1d6b362124d39961762749f56b7a7498e6dfe3dbf9072bf856609e.gif (544x632, 202.81K)

easier access to drugs and plastic surgery, they do it for the sex money not because they 'identify'

I got an answer when I looked up why Thailand has so many ladyboys. The culture has a concept of a third gender e.g when a sinner reincarnates for minor sins such as abandoning a pregnant wife he is reincarnated as a homosexual or transgender. Because of this, they are perceived as sinners atoning for their sins.

We need to do what the Spaniards were too cowardly to.

Attached: solution illegal immigration.mp4 (480x480, 485.05K)

No. Absolutely not. I refuse.
Provide an archive or a screen cap or you can go fuck yourself.

You know, I've never read anything about the child-rearing practices of the Indioes, either north or south, before the second european contact (read: after Columbus). Does anyone know of any books that cover the behaviors and practices (including any potential rape, abuse, or incest) in the same way that the Australian aborigines' practices have been covered?

Don't care leddit, fuck off.

The fuck did he do?

Pretty much this. Meds are already hornball creeps. Mix that in with the subhuman nigger and Indio DNA / retard level IQ and you’ve got yourself a recipe for child molestation which is the common denominator between homosexuals, trannies, etc.

don't care about your shitty opinion, fuck off.

Because everyone’s on fucking coke m8