Containment thread

halfchan is down again

Attached: a990429e09069cbe5cf6eef44ce01972.jpeg (500x500, 32.03K)

I was about to bring up the Germans were the real jews and the Synagogue of Satan holocausted them. Dumb kikes had to shut it down.

Literally hang yourself

Reported for faggotry

You mean the entire fucking Zig Forums website now?
Fuck off.

Wasn't that the original point of Zig Forums? A place for 4chan users to migrate to?

i were about to drop Jesus is the Lord, on soyniggers. I am really starting to think what happened to SR is happening to maylasian basket weaving and jelly beans, maybe even infinity. its all so fucked. Thinking about ditching innerbuttz and goin back in the mountain holler

LOL i just came here from 4chan can i post slowpokes here?

Attached: LOL slowpoke maymay.jpg (1422x800, 97.72K)

>>>/4pol/

Attached: fake trump.PNG (592x212, 19.73K)

shes a cutie tbh

They'll keep it down through tomorrow at least, IG report is dropping within a couple hours.

You like worn senile Jewesses? That's plain disgusting. It's like eating a shitpie with cream.

Attached: Forester-De-Rothschild-Lynn_Current_Web.jpg (804x1126, 517.73K)

What's even the difference anymore?

He is a cuck afterall.

i know. cant help it though. id fill her with my aryan creme.

If that picture did not make you scream then you are 80 years and in that case you are allowed to shag that mommy without being persecuted for necrophilia.

Attached: rothschild mouth.jpg (590x421, 23.35K)

Containment thread ? the whole board is now cuckchan's territory.

I love watching literal Jews reeeeeeeee.

Link to each of these threads or you're full of shit.

I didn't know that cuckchan had literally become cucked to this level. The posting on that site is just unreal, not even comparable to what it was 5 years ago. There's a fucking 'pride month' thread on /a/ and you get banned for making arguments against the faggots.

How fucking surreal is that?

Attached: the absolute state of cuckchan.jpg (1097x465, 163.36K)

Fuck no, I wouldn't fuck, Lotte. I do not want to imagine how she looks like undressed and in the morning without makeup. That's nightmareland right there.

And by the way Rotschild girls are coalburners. Ask Pannonica Rothschild.

Attached: Monk-The-Baroness-At-The-Five-Spot-4.jpg (539x223 46.11 KB, 166.5K)

Knowing what we know is it anything but inevitable? Heck this place was essentially founded because Gamergate was banned. Obviously they've gone beyond persuasion and fake consensus to just shitposting bait. Ironically it's a good thing, the amount of money and time (((they))) spend trying to subvert cuck chan is draining them.

Modern currency is (((their))) invention and they can manipulate and generate it at will, don't be foolish.

Full of shit ? if you have been lurking here you would know that I speak the truth, hopefully the new mods do something against it or else Zig Forums will just be cuckchan with less posters.

During the maintainance of 8ch I got banned from cuckchan/pol for posting a pic. After thinking about it I figured out it must have been this picture that gets posted every other day here.

How knew they bann now gore pictures that were always on /b and /pol. What kind of fragile pussies have they become.

Attached: DdvUSrxU8AAo8OM.jpg (1024x587, 126.52K)

In a sense you're right, in another sense every shill needs a dollar and those have to be accounted for.

The site admin here decided to have a coup and removed the old Zig Forums mods.

Welcome to cuckchan lite, if you dont believe him then just look at the catalog. Everything is global mod controlled now, which means tons of garbage gets to stay up if its vaguely political. At most it gets bumplocked for being a shitpost, but that doesnt change 8/pol/ has taken a nose dive in quality.

have a taste of nu/pol/ you lazzy faggot.

/nupol/ doesn't even know about infinity, they're busy shitting up twitter and facebook and youtube while cuck chan is down

so that's why we're getting shitted up with retards

Attached: retard-test.png (1100x1129, 979.26K)

no it was supposed to be better than 4chan, not infected by it

This is a shitpost thread? Ok then

Attached: goyim.png (907x1091, 55K)

that would be nice, except the links are all 8/nupol/. Theres crosspost threads from 4cuck to here every day now.

No we're shit up by retards because codenigger decided to globally unban all retards who were perma'd.

The entire board is cuckchan now you fucking twat

it's long dead. the soymods are actively destroying it

Attached: shartblue.jpg (889x1039, 238.68K)

shill

that pic is from the Clinton reno jackbooted state
also…

Attached: waco.png (310x163 94.86 KB, 12.5K)

Good.
Fucker banned me for simply checking dubs.
wtf is that about?
I dindo nuffin

3 years ago. Anyone who browses halfchan now systematically, is a complete faggot and will be cancer if he doesn't lurk at least one year before posting.

Attached: 1528655044675.jpg (373x373, 77.3K)

I was banned for posting la goblina's 19yo nudie pic