The TRSodomite Question

Attached: image.gif (480x270, 3.54M)

The solution is a decentralized network of CIVOPS working endlessly to expose TRS, the MOSSAD, and their plants in America and Europe until finally, those in real power take notice and chastise them.

bump

I'd be down with that idea because these sodomites are just going to continue derailing our threads until we effectively ruin their lives.

are you familiar with OSINT and related?

To an extent, but I can't say I have the upmost knowledge.

ok :D am working on some topknotch tutorials for anons. also trying to /sig/ personally so gimmie a week or two to put them out.

Attached: trs what they do.jpg (1584x2500, 653.7K)

Pic related that's a jewess.

The only one we won't gas.

Kys nigger.

Please go on, because you TRS-haters only show that you are insane.

One of the kike mods removed my OP, but I was talking about what we should do about the TRSodomites ruining our threads. Can't say I don't have plans in the ready…

Night of the Long Dildos 2.0.

Attached: Nigger.png (2000x1964 115.82 KB, 1.15M)

Guess the new mods are TRSodomites
Can't say I'm shocked.

talking about TRSodomites == free advertising for TRSodomites

kys you dumb nigger

ur doing Kek's work user
bless you

You'll get gassed with your Jewess, fucking nigger.

Seems to be the case.

No u

Please make an e-celeb genral so the mods can funnel all that bullshit into one thread.

Attached: ..jpg (500x491, 39.86K)

Fuck off kike loving cuck.

CONTINUED FROM THE weev QUESTION THREAD:

Nehlen's campaign spokesman is actually Kevin MacDonald now.
However, the one who is handling some paperwork for him is 'Josh Smith', or ebolamerican, who is a gay Jew.
Believe me, I'm no fan of this arrangement.
However, from what I've seen, ebolamerican has NEVER maid any political statements that are pro-Zionist or pro-Jew.
I would still purge him personally if I could, BUT we must look at the big picture here!

FUCK BOTH OF YOU SHILLS.

Nehlen does NOT support Israel. This was from YEARS ago, BEFORE he read Culture of Critique and woke up to the JQ.
Paul Nehlen even admitted that he used to support Paul Ryan until 2014.
PATRICK LITTLE and PAUL NEHLEN both woke up to the JQ around the same time in WeSearchr.
YOUR DISINFO D&C KIKE NARRATIVE HAS OUTED YOU AS A SHILL. GET GASSED.

Attached: NehlenRecent.jpeg (1202x351, 53.28K)

Is this fucking true?
I suspected as much, when someone literally got banned for providing EVIDENCE of the blatant shilling TRS has been doing lately.
TRS ARE FUCKING TRAITORS WHO NEED TO BE PURGED FROM THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY!

Attached: ShillsBTFO.jpg (385x968 211.05 KB, 37.21K)