Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Attached: israel-palestine-human-shields.PNG (597x425, 376.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XHm0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Israel runs Hamas. kys

if only he was using jewish children

Replace the iron dome with "muh holocaust" and the child shield with a Palestinian woman's pregnant belly.

Gentlemen, don't be the reason this hasbara troll who's unfortunately stumbled away from the boomernet facebook groups into our cove makes a penny for his Bush era talking points.

OP, no body believes in "terrorists" anymore. Back to your masters with you now.

Oh wow, jews bombing civilian targets happen to have civilians in them. Really evil those Palestinians being at a school.

Why do you think the jews are after the Palestinian children? Why do you think jews always go after the children?

Attached: Medieval-woodcut.jpg (600x519, 178.28K)

More effort, please.

Yeah, that jews are pathetic. At least other shills try more.

I'm not an anti-semite, I'm anti-kike. I wish Hamas, Hezbollah, and all other groups of Semites that wish to fight against the kike empire in their own homelands the best of luck.

Yeah. And? We hate jews.

Wasted trips. All semites ought to be genocided. The entire Levant ought to be Christian alone and all Turks, Arabs and Jews should be purged to right a 1400 year wrong.

Fucking gas yourself, jew lover

I'm not an anti-semite, but I am very ANTI-ISRAEL APRATHEID BULLSHIT.

Oh my sweet summer child

Attached: if only you knew how bad things really are (gondola version).jpg (481x498, 20.8K)

You do realize that Arabs can become Christian, right?

Its hilarious the doublethink that Christians will go through to justify worshiping a Semitic god, while also hating Semites and wanting to kill them all.

Jews cower behind the term semite the same way they pretend to be whites. They always associate their crimes with larger groups that have nothing to do with them, then they adopt a separate identity as Jews to condemn the group they pin their crimes on.

It's 2018, get with the times

yfw you never really appreciated what the range bans were keeping out

Attached: Dylann_Roof_Gamergate.jpg (1067x600, 40.38K)

archive.is/XHm0A

kys hasbara nigger

spoiler Test

JIDF really ain't sending their best.

Attached: 0efed9f4a21405c48b72642c610345ab46a5c573cbd93e10ff8a54f7ca7180d6.jpg (850x850, 141.21K)

I'm literally the opposite. I dislike Jews on a visceral level but I really don't give a shit about Israel.

Every summer in Gaza is Anne Frank times a thousand…

Really makes you think …

Attached: gago.jpg (350x307, 28.69K)

The girl who died of typhus because of allied bombings of supply lines or the book written by her pervert uncle with fanfiction about lesbianism and masturbation?

/thread

Attached: 7898976546.jpg (850x850, 78.7K)

Dead sand niggers. Moar plz.

Why do hyenas fight each other? Oh, right, because they are all parasitic pieces of shit.