Zig Forums SPANNING "INCEL" RAID

ALL BOARDS ARE BEING RAIDED BY GLOBALIST LIBERAL DEMOCRAT LEFTY SJW ROASTIE TRUMP HATING SHILLS THAT WANT TO DESTROY Zig Forums BECAUSE WE
SAVED THE WORLD BY EXPOSING GAMERGATE AND HELPED INSPIRE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TO VOTE FOR TRUMP AND SUCCESSFULLY GET HIM
ELECTED AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. (((THEY))) SEE US AS A THREAT SIMPLY BECAUSE OUR VOICE IS STRONG AND TRUTHFUL SO THEY
SEEK TO ELIMINATE US BY ATTACKING FREE SPEECH AND OUR SELF ESTEEM AND CONFIDENCE. FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS A DIRECT THREAT TO (((THEIR))) GOALS
AND Zig Forums IS THE ONLY PLACE ON THE INTERNET WHERE FREE SPEECH CAN HAPPEN. you try to have free speech anywhere else on the internet and you're banned instantly for having (((wrong think))) and (((wrong opinions)))

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK BECAUSE OUR VOICES AND OPINIONS MATTER AND HAVE A REAL EFFECT ON THE ENTIRE WORLD. BECAUSE WE ARE CONSERVATIVE AND
LOVE OUR FREEDOM, OUR COUNTRY, AND OUR FLAG- (((THEY))) HAVE DECIDED OUR OPINIONS ARE WRONG SO WE ARE LABELED POLITICALLY INCORRECT, CRAZY,
RUDE, MISOGYNISTIC, AND RACIST. THIS IS THE "SLUGGISH SCHIZOPHRENIA" OF OUR TIME.

archive.is/HPwGR

WE ARE PROUD TO BE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WE ARE PROUD TO BE AMERICANS, AND WE ARE PROUD TO BE IRREDEEMABLE DEPLORABLES. IN GOD WE TRUST. GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP AND GOD BLESS AMERICA
>Zig Forums
archive.is/ha7nK

>>>/tv/
archive.is/Ke9Tx

>>>Zig Forums
archive.is/eM4h0

>>>/r9k/
archive.is/YW8nM

>>>/b/
archive.is/6fLsD

>>>Zig Forums
archive.is/wC1Ok

>>>Zig Forums
archive.is/pLBBs

>>>/liberty/
archive.is/HNzRB

>>>/polk/
archive.is/lieuk

>>>/zenpol/
archive.is/ayTi2

>>>/v/
archive.is/N3xVL

Attached: sitewideincelraid.png (2336x3206, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dBXdv
archive.is/bn9ou
archive.is/JFuXK
archive.is/WK7LG
archive.is/aHoQu
archive.is/IYKpK
archive.is/xcKdL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're the same people behind the reddit spacing spam

Attached: reddit spacing bastards.png (2400x3285, 2.24M)

(((they're afraid)))

Not really. You're just autistic.

autistic and proud. you wish you were me.

*snap*
THIS one is going into my cringe collection!

Please use more buzzwords. They don't dilute your message at all.

Something as bright as the sun is difficult to stare into. Not recommended for someone as dark and shadow-like such as yourself. It's no wonder your face scrunches up into a cringe when you look straight into the truth. It is the opposite of your very essence.

please make up more excuses as to why my message is broken or wrong like spelling and grammatical errors while you completely ignore the message itself.

*snap*
*snap*

I love how retarded you are.

I love how much you underestimate the power of truth.

Go be autistic somewhere else.

Post like a human being and you'll get serious replies.
Maybe because we don't care? Zig Forums will endure. It always does.

SNAP

That's great and wonderful and everything, but why are you obviously against the fact that this thread has been posted? Your move.

Go spam strawmen somewhere else.

If all this is just some strawman then why are you here fighting so hard to get rid of me?

You phear the autiste.

Become literate.

now the shills are necrobumping old threads to slide this thread away into obscurity.

Attached: 1513489568149.jpg (530x655, 200.11K)

Top Dec

TOP CHECK

Attached: 134543245.png (1481x764, 584.45K)

No shit, faggot. Report all shill threads,
SCHNELL!

Become literate.

comprehend this: you lose

Attached: happycamera.png (501x504, 178.35K)

Now, why in the everfucking hell is this thread bumplocked?

its bad

shills attack the Zig Forums thread warning of the entire website-wide "incel" raid and then Zig Forums mod "polvol2" bumplocked the thread
archive.is/dBXdv
archive.is/bn9ou
archive.is/JFuXK
Right after this /polk/ mod "Prometheus" deleted the /polk/ thread
archive.is/WK7LG
then Zig Forums mod "NewsBot2000" bumplocked the thread
archive.is/aHoQu
archive.is/IYKpK
archive.is/xcKdL
It is absolutely clear that this truth is being silenced across many top boards on Zig Forums. Even the moderatorship is working together with the "incel" raid spammer shills. This goes very deep

Fuck off kike.

sure idiot

mejew.ca bans for wrongthink