David and Emma's Vacation

ANTI-NRA VOTER REGISTRATION TOUR!!!
So apparently, David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez are heading out to preach "gibs gunz pleaze" across the nation and registering *younger people* to vote.
It starts on Friday, June 15th in Chicago.
A separate simultaneous Florida tour will make more than 25 stops throughout the state in every Congressional district.
From there, the students(shills for DNC) will make 50 stops throughout the country in states such as: Texas, California(obviously), South Carolina, and Connecticut.

Be checking your local News outlets. They could be stopping in a city near you.

The bus tour is operating in partnership with the following organizations: Rock the Vote, Head Count, NAACP, Mi Familia Vota, and Townhall Project.

DO WITH IT WHAT YOU WILL NIBBAS!

Attached: commie fist.jpg (1842x1036, 93.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/politics/town-hall-project-founded-former-clinton-staffer/
archive.is/3eQy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please let them stop in NY.

Just stay at home and watch 13 rabbi’s why

TL;DR’d 13 hours of wasted time

If dubs, they're killed by niggers. If trips, they get raped first.

Rolling again.

A separate simultaneous Florida tour will make more than 25 stops throughout the state in every Congressional district.
From there, the students(shills for DNC) will make 50 stops throughout the country in states such as: Texas, California(obviously), South Carolina, and Connecticut.
Be checking your local News outlets.

They could be stopping in a city near you.

Attached: IMG_1200.JPG (817x1222 265.3 KB, 290.79K)

Oh the Horror!

Attached: IMG_1202.JPG (1023x682 76.06 KB, 124.14K)

lmao

These people know Jack Schitt about guns, yet these are somehow the types who influence gun legislation. Clown World

Attached: Jack Schitt.gif (925x444, 118.99K)

Let these motherfuckers come to Arizona…..

Are they fucking retarded or something? (Rhetorical question). Who is actually going to go out and listen to these twerps beside people that already believe in them? Preaching to their own choir, but for what? I guess they must be getting paid.

That's to our advantage. Back when we were worried about creationists, I evolved the tactic of asking them to simply explain what evolution is, before I would argue with them. The conversation inevitably trailed off into a referendum on their own thunderfucking ignorance, rather than whether Darwin was a racist. Not a single one ever managed an accurate summary of the theory they thought they had debunked.

An equivalent for the gun-grabboids might be to ask them for a quick summary on where gun laws currently stand, so the audience will know how seriously they have studied this issue. Or just ask them to define "assault rifle" and go get some warm milk, because it will be awhile.

No, user. The Jews are working for free.

Attached: Burnt_Carrots.JPG (580x326, 30.87K)

Emma nude at
If that's how you link it

Attached: 9xiywerpajo01.png (693x461, 606.05K)

So, that would be:
1) Sumner Redstone's MTV degenerates
2) (((Andy Bernstein))) and (((Marc Brownstein)))'s child sex slave recruiting post
3) The nigger lobby
4) Illegal invaders who like to tempt fate by voting
5) See below:
Town Hall Project Founded By Former Clinton Staffer

Yeah, I think this is more of a job interview for some up-and-coming Jews than a serious political campaign.

freebeacon.com/politics/town-hall-project-founded-former-clinton-staffer/
archive.is/3eQy8

Attached: Aunt_Peg.jpg (627x350, 60.15K)

Well fuck I forget how to do that shot but there's a thread on /b/ with her doing pull ups

Hostiles and invaders trying to disarm the white man. Not even hiding it, are they? This is war.

It's already been posted here months ago

Attached: 1baecc9db253e71cbb14f210a3f1e541c8754c37637a7955f87add75db9e233d.png (779x574, 712.54K)

Gheez, talk about quality crisis acting

Attached: IMG_1206.JPG (1055x651 125.88 KB, 305.65K)

i just might. honest to fucking god i just might.

meant for

the jew is daring the white man to martyr them
whoever is bankrolling this should be held accountable if that happens

hand them some pepe flyer and it's ok to be white cards

jews never do anything for free

Yes, but we should keep posting it, looking at it, and masturbating to it

the jew hides behind children.

you are disgusting

NY State already took away the 2nd amendment for scary looking guns. Nigger felons have more rights there.

winrar kek wills it.

Fuck off moshe.

A bus tour. Kek.
Kikes are too cheap to pay for flights and hotels. Thats how shit this "movement" has become.

Their 5 minutes of fame is up, plus nigger season is starting soon now that it's warming up outside. Kikes are going to move back to BLM/race baiting garbage fairly soon and the gun agenda needs to go on the back burner. They don't want people thinking about gun statistics and race at the same time for obvious reasons.

We now have three Hogg threads. I'm closing two in favor of the Hogg General at

I feel like something very ironic is bound to happen