Local man charged in death of Bar Harbor teen

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL

Local man charged in death of Bar Harbor teen

https ://bangordailynews .com/2018/06/04/news/hancock/local-man-charged-in-death-of-missing-bar-harbor-teen/

Other news sources:

https ://www.centralmaine .com/2018/06/04/man-charged-with-murder-in-death-of-bar-harbor-woman/

https ://www.mdislander .com/maine-news/breaking-news/man-arrested-on-murder-charge

Yet another example of what happens when you relax around blacks. This is my first time making a thread, and I made it because this story is very close to my hometown, in my own state, Whitest state in the country. I apologize for not archiving but I'm posting from work (merchant ship) and my internet is mega shit. Archive.is is not working for me out here.

Zig Forums had already shown me the truth but this example has burned it into my brain deeper than ever. Of course the two large papers doesn't report his race or even show his photo. Only the small-town local paper had the balls to show people what they already know.

Attached: Keene-Jalique-225x300.jpg (225x300, 16.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/oNWVQ
archive.li/sYAYC
archive.fo/Xwvm5
bangordailynews.com/2018/06/05/news/hancock/bar-harbor-woman-alleged-killer-attended-high-school-together/)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Judenfrei first post NIGGERS GET OUT OF MY STATE REEEE

Add it here I guess,

Coal burner or not, shes another statistic

checked
When will they ever learn? Juhleek sure seems remorseful in that mugshot… Just kidding, nogs don't understand the concept of sympathy.

Of course some dirty nigger did it and why do niggers and beaners always follow White people where ever there is White towns. I wonder if that will be our next step for the White flight is just creating Private White only towns with no passing through for niggers, beaners, and bummy drifters without id.

I didn't read all three articles that you posted, but from what I did read it's not entirely clear that she was a coalburner. My best guess is that she is, but it feels wrong to slander her name if she was the victim of a random nigger attack.

Never relax

It fucking should be. It worked for South Africa for a little while

You're right, this is a recent development and it didn't say they were dating or something. However I can tell you that unprovoked violent crime is extremely rare in Maine. If that's the case I'll be absolutely floored. I'd bet my right nut she knew this nig and met him in the forest to score drugs or something. The BDN article said that where she was found was a common hangout spot for kids to drink, smoke, whatever. I could see it being a meetup point for a drug deal gone bad. Never relax m8.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF OP
archive.li/oNWVQ
archive.li/sYAYC
archive.fo/Xwvm5

He resembles Michael Strahan.

I'm on a ship in the middle of the Pacific, satellite internet, running XP in a virtual machine that's slower than Hillary going down stairs. I tried archiving and it nearly crashed the VM. Glad I could post at all. Thanks for the bump / doing it for me though :^)

Is that you Akitaro?

So based on that you are just assuming that she was fucking niggers? I swear fags like you are closet cuckolds, any white woman that is attacked by a feral ape is surely having with them on the side right? It's not like these violent savages are being bussed into friendly white communities and everybody knows that in Maine niggers only assault, kill and/or rape coalburners. This white thot was surely asking for it.

I wonder how you would feel if one of your female relatives was assaulted or murdered by a pavement ape and when you went to check out what supposedly pro white folk were saying about it hoping at least one group would cut the bullshit and call a spade a spade you stumbled across their closet cuck fanfics about how she lusted after niggers and totally deserved it. Guy's like you are pathetic.

>any white woman that is attacked by a feral ape is surely having sex with them on the side right

Another murdering nigger. Whoopdy shit.

I like how the one negro in Maine is out committing crimes. Stay true to yourself, homie!

At least she got back at daddy amirite?

She wouldn't have to be having sex with the nigger for it to be deserved though. Many white women in our country relax around negros and even act friendly towards them and for that they deserve death. If this was completely random, which I find unlikely, then user here should be shamed for jumping to conclusions but don't act like there is no precedent for coal burners getting what they deserve at the hands of theor nigger pets

There is an entire thread about victims of niggers violence. Please take a look at the board before posting, god damn.

Aaaaand she's got a nose ring

Attached: mikaela-conley.jpg (1200x800, 78.33K)

I live 2 hours away and haven't seen anything about this on the news all weekend. The fuck

The Jewish media doesn't report these things outside of local news where the racial components will be obscured. Wouldnt want to give people the wrong idea about miscegenation

Good genes gone to waste. White women are dumber than rocks though. Not really sure what to think. I don't care that she's dead. She's responsible. If a white woman doesn't actively avoid niggers, then anything a nigger does to her is her fault. We've said it enough times. Our parents have said it. Our grandparents have said it. If they don't listen, they deserve it.

Magically, they listened pretty well until about 80 years ago after the US and their buddies laid waste to Europe in order to "liberate it from the nazis" and giving the kikes a get out of jail free card.

And it's better than a lot of other threads because
It's not a sentence long
You are not a shill
It's not a eceleb thread
It's not WHAT HAPPENED TO Zig Forums

What the fuck are you even talking about? Here in the US there's been a stigma about niggers forever. It's not as spoken these days as it used to be, but it's still there. If people choose not to listen, then when the animal ravages them, it's their fault. By the way, some of those "buddies" are in Europe. We didn't start WWII, nigger. We joined in the latter half.

Well miscegenation was illegal before ww2, it wasn't merely taboo.

Holy cuckold Batman!

Attached: bypass.png (1200x675 339 B, 308.11K)

if you think this is bad, wait until you find out what people do in the international waters between here and NS

Attached: 1525839131419.png (400x348, 354.93K)

Found the nigger.

Found the cuck.

I said at work, it's gonna be a black guy flatlander, I was so fucking close. Can't believe it happened in Bar Harbor, though, of all places.

Also, almost all our violent crimes come from out of state niggers. They fucking travel from Rhode Island right up to the northernmost white tip of the state to sell heroin, too.

Fucking assumptions on both parts to needlessly argue. If she relaxed she asked for it, if it was a random attack then she didn't. Regardless it is the kiked system's fault first and foremost. They sold, for generations, from a very young age that niggers are humans because they bleed red and have the same organs and some shit. Kids have this shit beaten in to their heads from the first day they say "why is Tyrone so ugly?" 'till the day Tyrone rapes/robs and/or murders them. Coal burners just take the brain washing in the face of reality and run with it because they are obviously the dumbest of our race, so they deserve it as it culls the most intellectually damaged of our women.
But this one example, in a growing sea of examples throughout history, isn't clear so arguing about the circumstances that are not specified makes you both look like fucking morons that don't give a flying fuck about anything other than how right you can look online.

The definition of "good gene" is the gene that tends to be passed down to future generations. Coalburning implies quite the opposite.

I meant she's attractive, obviously.

I'm not even talking about this particular case. Every thread about a non white raping or murdering a white woman has these cucks talking about how she deserved it without any proof of them being coalburners. My point was that they shouldn't be posting things like burn the coal pay the toll without any proof that they were actually doing that.

anyone found more thot-pictures yet?
i'll give you 1 fap.

LOCAL NIGGER
The word Man applies only to those of hyperborean descent. It is a designation of ancestry, not gender, not anything else. Man-kind, Man-kin, they refer to the descendants of the ancient progenitor Mannaz.

(checked)
Thanks bruh. Trying to keep Zig Forums between the beacons, so to speak

(nearly checked)
When I saw they'd charged someone, I said the exact same thing. It is tourist season down there so I figured he'd be from away. If this happened in Lewiston I wouldn't blink but a murder Downeast is so rare. And you know the demographics of Somaliston as well as I do.

I just ripped the headline from the article.

If I'd slowed down and thought about it more, I wouldn't have assumed she was burning coal. There's no evidence of it right now. The place she was found was a seedy place known for youth doing drugs etc, so to meet this guy there in the middle of the night is suspicious. But still, no direct evidence. I feel bad for jumping to that conclusion. Latest update says they went to high school together and were friends, I guess we'll see. (bangordailynews.com/2018/06/05/news/hancock/bar-harbor-woman-alleged-killer-attended-high-school-together/) God will punish OP for my faggotry.jpg

I don't think 'private towns' are legal or the majority of white towns would've gone in that direction instead of falling. I think private clubs can restrict membership but you might get waco'd.

It's perfectly possible that he aped her because she rejected his gift from Yakub.

Attached: White SJW Tourtured and M(...).png (1165x723, 801.47K)

Attached: swedlogic.jpg (1052x1220, 245.45K)

Attached: pippa.PNG (490x511, 119.13K)

women want to get raped, it's their fantasy

Attached: wamencop.png (1080x1011, 750.45K)

"the white privilege that killed her"
Seriously what the fuck? It was a nigger that killed her. Some people just need to die, Colin Flaherty

He looks like an autistic nigger. Look at that aspie nigger face… he looks like hes looking forward to licking turdcunts in the penetentary

It was sarcasm autism-chan

dad?

The Mormons have their own fucking state.
A town shouldn't be too much to ask

WTF?

Whisht, my son. I've been here for years, just haven't posted much. Maybe I'm bad at opsec. I'll see you on /meadhall/ I promise I'm OP, using a different computer right now

Utah, you tit.

Accusing a white woman of willingly having sex with a negro without any evidence needs to be a bannable offense on this website.

There is nothing in the article or case files that suggests they had a previous relationship, it looks like a snatch and grab, then simple murder. If anything the fact that she has both parents, and the fact that they're well off (own a restaurant), and the fact that they knew to call police within 1 hour of her disappearance, suggests the girl isn't some drugged up nigger fucking party freak.
Read what people are writing about her.
Half the damn town showed up to look for her, it's how the body was found.

OP imagine if your mom gets shot by a nigger for $20 in her wallet on her way from work, and some retard on an imageboard posts her name with the title "BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL".

All that being said, what pisses me off about this case on top of the usual nigger behavior is just how fucking happy this nigger is that he got to kill a white woman.

Attached: ced9a2fa219f9eb6fa9b915e1b6d9e5e75ca1d446600d184d359e756bfb087fa.jpg (385x400, 44.34K)

How else are we suppose to argue with paid political think tanks, banning is for Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, 4chan and other left wing mainstream platforms. We are a freespeech platform now goy. appreciate it more.