SOMETHING NEW FROM /biz/ ON 4chan

I am returning from 4chan /biz/ and I have some information which some of you may find interesting.

In September 2017 was the ICO of the Chainlink token (around $32 million worth) called LINK. It took place without any advertisement at all and everyone needed at least 300 Ether (around $90,000.00) to participate in the presale. Despite that it made $30 million in the presale alone. That left only $2 million for the actual ICO where everyone needed all least 100 Ether (around $30,000.00). That sold out within 5 minutes which includes 3 extra minutes when the side went down due to traffic. Furthermore there are currently only very few exchanges where you can get this token and all of those exchanges listed LINK without ever getting the allowance from the Chainlink team. Meanwhile everyone involved in this project tries to stay as low key as possible. There is also no regular feedback from the developers and /biz/tards need to dig deep to get any info at all. Usually everyone wants to list their coins and tokens on as many exchanges, as fast as possible, while updating every sip of coffee on twitter to hype the project and pump the price but this here is the complete opposite case.

Just before the ICO some more autistic anons on /biz/ (anons who actually read every single whitepaper on every upcoming ICO) found the Chainlink whitepaper and this is what they found in it: Cryptocurrencies and smartcontracts are so far blind and cannot process outside information from the real world and feed it into the blockchain. So far every attempt to feed information into blockchains has been centralized and is thus not considered trustworthy. This problem is called the Oracle Problem. Chainlink however will be a decentralized network where nodes will independently request information from the outside world and feed it into the blockchain. Based on this information smart contracts will then be able to make automatic payment decisions. These anons thought that this might be big and pooled their Ether to participate at the ICO.

Attached: 1528136838565.jpg (3000x2000, 3.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

yanpritzker.com/the-blockstream-conspiracy-and-the-bitcoin-cash-pump-8f35fb44491a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

After a while other anons on /biz/ got also interested in LINK and started digging. It turns out that the whole project is much older and works together with SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) which manages the communication standards of over 10,000 banks. They also directly work together with many big financial institutions and tech companies but Chainlink publishes nothing of it. With exception of a small subreddit there is practically no information about this project outside of 4chan. Over time they found out that Chainlink is working for SWIFT to develop a decentralized communication system based on blockchain technology with support for the ISO 20022 standard so that all its member banks can use it. In other words SWIFT is trying to create the basis for a blockchain based insurance and derivative market. Meanwhile Chainlink (although an open project) tries to keep it as low key as possible (this may even include NDAs with respect to their partnerships). Furthermore the whole network will have to be paid with LINK so that everyone will need the token to pay for those information requests. Everyone expects the price to skyrocket once the mainnet goes active in a few months. Banks themselves will profit from this since it will eliminate many lawyers, notaries, physical documents, physical stamps, physical seals, physical signatures, physical archives and replace the current incredibly slow and expensive communication protocols.

Their only problem is that /biz/ found out about it. The only people who were supposed to buy it were those who were secretly informed of it. Now however most small wallets and probably 5% to 10% of the token supply now belongs to anons from /biz/. In fact there are even some rather wealthy anons who were able to accumulate enough LINK to be in the 100 wallets and the whole board is constantly full of LINK memes creating lots of unwanted attention. Just google “Chainlink meme” and you will see what I mean. LINK has become something like the Trump of /biz/. And once the mainnet goes active a lot of anons will set up nodes also and end up having control over them. Meanwhile everyone noticed that the quality of /biz/ has suddenly gone down and recently there also appeared a lot of FUD against LINK. The difference between /biz/ 10 months ago and /biz/ now is almost like 4chan Zig Forums before and after gamergate.

So these /biz/tards may suddenly end up controlling a significant portion of international banking input system for data and this could become a big thing in the next months and years. Keep in mind that many anons on /biz/ are also ideological very Zig Forums oriented even if it is only 4chan Zig Forums and they have only limited experience dealing with psyops. I know that many here do not like cryptos and I am not telling you to buy anything. I just wanted to tell you that /biz/ is currently under a psyop and give you the news before anything actually happens.

(end)

back to cuckchan you go

Interesting.

I own 287. I intend on making it

Attached: 50D15820-43F7-435E-BE3E-0B98B9226E3D.jpeg (301x400, 101.87K)

Very, very interesting user. Please, make yourself feel welcome, ignore the autists.

What do you think is "their" end goal? Not exactly a /biz/fag.

I think….

1) ….they want to develop a decentralized communication system based on blockchain technology and keep it all profits to themselvs in case its a success.

2) ….blockchain technology is considered to be safe since every node has a copy of the ledger. If someone tries to manipulate an account his leger will differ from those everyone else has and he will be excluded from the network. As long as no one controls the majority of the nodes the system is safe. If however a small group of individuals had control over them they would be able to manipulate the blockchain and feed it with wrong information yet everybody else will still trust the system.

Don't know if its relevant (again, not a /biz/fag) but have you heard of the person, or more likely, an organization masquerading behind the name Satoshi Nakamoto, which holds a million bitcoins in the entities wallet? They were the first ones to invent that kind of technology too. It's most likely that. From December 24th

tbh user, I don’t think the elite are losing sleep over any anons holding crypto. Although chainlink was certainly an insiders gem, /biz/raelis simply let their autism take them to gold and only hold a small portion. The elite are already in crypto and have planned for Blockchain tech will be used to regiment our lives even more. Anyway, if you wanna be rich then buy chainlink. High risk very high reward. If it succeeds I will be a millionaire.

thinly veiled pump thread this shits worth 32 cents with a TOTAL SUPPLY of 1 billion. Do the math. Shitsux

point 2) in>>11682128 is the relevant one. By feeding the blockchain wrong information they could manipulate the global derivative market (valued at $1.4 quadrillion).

you fudding niggers are everywhere holy shit

Can someone give a tl;dr

Chainlink is gonna be huge and /biz/ hold no more than 5-10% of it. Buy chainlink.

Are you retarded?

If they can somehow feed information to affect then derivatives market via chainlink then that would be something.

You can even buy a shit ton of LINK on binance.com right fuckling now this is a pump thread to anyone reading this.

Go back to halfchan pajeet

None of those coins have moved in years and no one has heard from Satoshi in that time. Satoshi is probably dead.

Attached: 34439637_1026244747500791_2279449606251085824_o.jpg (1200x800, 38.05K)

le ad homs

Bitcoin is a dying prototype. There are 1000 new coins each better than Bitcoin but none of them is better then all the others. The only thing keeping Bitcoin alive is the fact there is no universal standard to replace it.

Also remember that markets for bonds, currencies, commodities, stocks, etc. treat options and futures (derivatives) like the real thing. By manipulating the derivative market you can also manipulate prices for bonds, currencies, commodities, stocks, etc.

Examples:

am hodling around 1000

lets make it together bros

checked

We have our own board for your shit cuckchanner:
>>>/crypto/

making threads about crypto here gets you shouted down and shilled almost immediatly, i wonder who could be behind it

but to the topic at hand, whenever altcoins are mentioned and government intrusion into blockchain tech
the general consensus in the crypto community is that blockchain without a corresponding coin and complementary ecosystem is nothing different than any standard database
it are the financial rewards and the many independent actors chasing them that give bitcoin its value as the cost for a single entity to take over the network would be prohibitive, so if the banks want to use this link what value does it provide?
also if swift is involved how the fuck was the coinsale public rather than private

…. so if the banks want to use this link what value does it provide?

What a strange cyberpunk world we live in. It's like Snowcrash but not as cathartic or cool.
What's to stop the banks from switching a few numbers and making a functionally identical system to kick the anons out?

this was already a disscussion on /biz/

There is also one coin that tries to compete with SWIFT. Its called XRP and some money transfer companies actually started using it, so they have to act fast.

There will be nothing left after the fire rises.

Attached: ronpaultwassupposedtobeawarning.jpg (1223x1529, 448.06K)

So anyway we can profit from this?

So I'm guessing the tl;dr here is "hey fellow kids please buy this shitcoin that's been heavily pumped by unknown sources and offers a solution to a non existing problem"?

What's with all the 4shit posts?

There is a reason immigration doesn't work, you bring in 3rd world citizens and your country turns into a 3rd world. You bring in 4cuck and your board becomes 4cuck. Why post 4chan stuff here? Thats what that place is for. Post there and dont come here. That place is a hell hole.

Scammers think its a feasible shoe-in. Also this faggot is probably spamming across boards so he preemptively called out where he posted it before.

You fucking crypto niggers won't fucking shut up, right?

Attached: uNylwtq8RuhHAPwkCFsX.jpg (640x640, 62.86K)

Attached: 1520100380382.jpg (750x556, 366.2K)

When 8/pol/ went to shit I also went to 4/biz/

No one can fucking follow that autistic shit image. None of the information flow, nothing makes sense. The connections can't be pulled out of that at all.

relevant meme?

Me too
I work my fucking ass off too
Fuck them all I'll burn this shitshow down in spite and laugh while I roast some mallows

Unironically calm down and think straight. Fix what you can fix in your lives, and just keep working on your better futures. Auschwitz wasn't built in a day.

Attached: karl marx money bank.jpg (610x813, 57.75K)

You can buy a fraction of a bitcoin if that's you'r thing, Litecoin and ETH are 2 other cryptos besides bitcoin people can "invest?" in, but LINK, this is just a 32 cent shitcoin

meguca.org/pol loves to talk about crypto

Wouldn't they decide on not using the coin, if that's the case?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (958x539, 659.21K)

OP IS A FAGGOT
Chainlink is a fucking scam and the shills are paid. Sergey sold his soul to VANBEX GROUP via the intermediary of SMITH AND CROWN, which is a crony of VANBEX GROUP. VANBEX is controlled by several of the Ethereum founders, and is the link between ChainLink, (((QTUM))) and Ethereum. This is kiked bullshit.

Breakdown from digging into QTUM. This is all related to chainlink through VANBEX and SMITH AND CROWN.

every time

It's only 32 cents? Shit, how do I buy in?

If it's already set up to work with SWIFT, it might be difficult to set up an alternative quickly. Plus, if anons are onto this game, whoever is trying to set up this system in general is going to have a rough go. For a big inter-bank project it's nearly impossible to maintain total secrecy. Even if they try again, there's a good chance the same thing will happen. They might decide that the current exposure is manageable, like user up thread suggested. Keep anons confused and divided so they can't effectively manipulate the market.

Wow, lotta shills ITT. OP, hopefully this turns out well.

So where do I buy this without ID verification?

Who the fuck are you faggots? Do you not see the big list of kikes for (((partnerships)))? Did you do NO DIGGING? Or are you just more goons sent by (((vanbex))) to shill here now that the mods are gone?

Can you elaborate on the PDF ?

I just asked a question relax ffs. Alt-coins are hard as shit to come by without giving my credit card, government issued ID, face picture, blood sample etc. I was wondering if super genius OP could help me out.

Attached: 37072ac5ca47a3cf310cac3c94a8a05bffc36b969fde5b928a0034ae8838d436.jpg (550x550, 61.86K)

Is lurking /biz/ and throwing around a bit of disposable income whenever they get hyped worth my time? I've got money to speculate with and this marks the 2nd goldrush I'll miss out on. I failed to get on etherium when it was pennies for a coin and I kick myself daily for that.

Attached: 7f08ea94d444358400379662e287a54ddcd1feb1de890d49d9806e0b9e643ada.gif (159x146, 1.87M)

I've just been dealing with these shills for a fucking year now, and it's getting to me. Zig Forums rarely talks about crypto and /biz/ is a bunch of retarded sheep. other than the handful of Zig Forumsacks who stalk the herd.
Just get some BTC or XMR and hop onto an exchange like binance. You can meet in person to exchange for btc and xmr, just always meet in public (coffee shops are easiest) and have backup waiting in the car, like for any large funds transfer. LocalMonero is a pretty easy one to find in-person transfers. Then once on the exchange, you can buy any listed shitcoins. Just FFS, do not buy blind, look for the kike.

So, sometime after pizzagate I had hooked up with a few other anons from those threads and started to do investigations for hire. That was hour 2 of us digging into QTUM, and that was enough to secure us about a grand. In true Zig Forumsack fashion, we followed the rabbit hole all the way in every random fucking direction it split, and we found a lot of dirt of everyone involved. Their head coder is a conman with a dozen aliases and a friend of (((Bob Surplus))) who is a well known pump and dump scammer, who just so happens to be an israeli with a lot of ties to Mossad and most likely launders money for them using cryptocurrency, and the pump and dumps originally started as his own scheme to profit extra himself, as any kike would do. Then we have John Scianna who has all sorts of weird ties to commie shit and even groups involved with the evergreen anti-white brainwashing like PISA, which ties it into the communist party of China (hence why the chinks didn't shut it down.), but more interesting is anthony di'iorio, a major player and founder of Ethereum, and the first obvious tie to Vanbex. Vanbex is the black heart within this whole fucking mess, and their underlings at Smith and Crown are the ones who Sergey sold out to, while visiting their literal thai fuck shack where essentially they do the pizza-lite treatment. Get their prospects fucked up on booze and drugs, record them fucking a 12yo thai ladyboy, and the deal is sealed.

I can see if I can dig up more of what we found. We suck at records though.

Thanks I appreciate the advice. I don't buy blind but I don't do as much research as I should but then again I only invest walking around money.

(heil'd)
Just treat it like you're in a dig thread. Follow the names, the money, the relations, and then compare that to their stated goals and objectives. If it doesn't add up, stay away and tell everyone else the same.

Interesting, thanks for this. Although if you're right this thread will be shut down soon.

Attached: 91ee8d1aa2f9e2f742bba96a68e938e81.png (2024x3030, 8.3M)

Because you're a shill?

Is Zig Forums a shill for their Hitler love?

/biz/ hype is very, very unreliable.

ha ha ha
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>>>/gaschamber/

for you, oh kike, oh seed of satan, oh sperm of the snake.

Attached: Ikoma-chan laughing.png (999x1429, 2.31M)

That's because /biz/ has more shills than posters now. Average pay comes out to around 50cents a post, to shill on /biz/.

Gib high paying internet sleuth job pls

Attached: images (14).jpeg (250x201, 11.19K)

Am serious, can bring own tools

That's good to hear. I am broke as hell though.

We can work together, i can be your pardner, pardner. I have my tools ready and my googlefu is strong.

Read yanpritzker.com/the-blockstream-conspiracy-and-the-bitcoin-cash-pump-8f35fb44491a

WE LINK MARINES ARE THE PROUD AND THE FEW!
TAKING MONEY FROM THE JEW!

Are you the original guy who posted about it? I would seriously like to do that s*** is a job

So how do you actually buy in? I've never purchased cryptocurrency before.

1.) Buy Bitcoin or Ethereum (via Coinbase, LocalBitcoin, LocalEth etc.)
2.) Move to exchange (Binance, Bittrex —→ Decentralized exchanges like IDEX (ethereum) Switcheo (NEO) StellarTerm (XLM) also exist)
3.) Buy coins (functionally speaking, exchanges operate/resemble traditional securities (stock) exchanges in practice, just using Bitcoin pairings in most cases)
4.) Wait

There is a large anti-crypto sentiment on Zig Forums and i have a hard time believing you are all this ignorant. At this stage, crypto is certain to have a disruptive impact on damn near every industry you can think of. The FUD on this website is so blatantly inconsequential that I am beginning to believe it is more than mere trolling and absolutely kikery.

As we all know, this community's tendency to attract disenfranchised and racially-aware whites is a tinderbox for social movements beyond the state's control. Were people like us to have a substantial share of the future global economy, things might actually change in short order. In two decades time, only the dumbest of subhumans will be using government-issued paper money as a means of transaction, akin to when Native Americans were trading colorful beads and shells from the beach as a currency.

My point is not to convince everyone here to throw their life's savings into this space at this second, but simply be aware of this fundamental shift in how things are done. Cryptocurrency has implications beyond transfer of value in that Smart Contracting platforms are being developed that will fundamentally reshape how certain business is conducted. Do not think of it as "another dot-com boom", but rather the natural extension of what the early inventors of the world-wide-web were reaching for.

inb4 some Gold Shill comes in and tells me i'm a kike trying to trick people, Gold is unwieldly, not provably scarce, more prone to deterioration than a Bitcoin, accepted as a currency in even less places than Bitcoin, etc. I would rather have a private key in my pocket along with plenty bullets than a fucking little red wagon full of gold bricks were SHTF so please contain your autism. A diversified investor would naturally purchase both, but given the early stages of this market i would say BTC, BCH and XMR are not only good hedges against legacy market downturns but also an investment given that 99% of planet Earth is not aware of the implications this tech spells out.

tl;dr Read the writing on the wall and don't be shortsighted. Think decades, not years.