Immigration numbers under Trump

"FY2018-Jun 3rd
(Total admissions so far 14,321 and 2,184 are listed as Muslims of some sect or another.)
However….when you include Afghan Special Immigrant Visa holders and their families (they are treated as if they are refugees and resettled by the contractors), Afghanistan goes off the chart!

We admitted 484 refugees from Afghanistan along with 8,490 Special Immigrant Visa holders/families in the last 8 months! "
8500 HIDDEN IN THE DEFENSE BUDGET
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2018/06/03/under-trump-muslim-refugees-from-burma-rohingya-are-numero-uno/
The GOP's job is to divide whites and Mexicans.

Other urls found in this thread:

justice4poland.com/2015/09/09/the-jewish-war-on-white-europe/comment-page-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf i love trump now

and how many savages have been allowed through the southern border?

Trump and the other politicians talk tough on Illegal immigration when legal immigration is the problem. All these new immigration prosecutors will rip apart immigrant families, the media will show the kids crying for their daddy and this will help the Jews divide and conquer. Be sure to watch that Alex Jones piece. Remember if they don't change the 1965 law then you're being duped.

They're allowing in very few Mexicans and letting in shitloads of Africans esp in the whitest areas. Remember chain migration, for every refugee counted they can bring their family.

This is the best link I've found explaining the origins, end game and who's behind white genocide.
justice4poland.com/2015/09/09/the-jewish-war-on-white-europe/comment-page-1/

I want to divide US between a country's borders

Why is 8ch filled with those who do not wish to gas kikes or begin the race war now?

Attached: forAdam.jpg (500x407, 41.69K)

its because the dems love to bring them over and extort them through govt contracts and set them up with businesses and regular jobs. its destroying the country through comunism

Republicans are actually worse on immigration. Bush and Reagan were the big pro-immigration shills. Clinton kept them out and Obongo only continued what Bush had started. Now Trump continues it as well.

Important message

Why don't all whites want to fight in the current race war and gas the hymies?

Attached: train_jews.jpg (1200x910, 183.32K)

Nigger show me what Obama's numbers were at this point every year of his presidency or shut the fuck up.

exactly.
two main types of trolls involved here. both hasbara.
trump is easily the best potus ever. given the constraints of the position, the fact that he's working against the gop establishment, the really masterful job he's done in shifting the overton, executing policy, etc., i cannot imagine anyone else in the public sphere, no other WN or /ourguy/, doing more for the cause of Whites as potus than he has.
trump's gonna go down in history as one of the greats who started the White resurgence, along with vladimir, victor, and a handful of others (possibly nigel, marine, etc.)

They were actually about the same as Trump's.

Fake news. He has the most establishment GOP running his administration right now.

He has shifted it to Bush-era neoconservativism. Not really a good thing.

What policies? He doesn't have any.

AH HAHAHAHAHHA

wew my lads
When you got kampfied, you should have taken that opportunity to improve your shilling, not double down on obvious stupid. Did you really think you could pass such obvious lies in a place where people can actually read?

Attached: mudskins-01.png (649x625, 113.52K)

Lad…

Well, relatively. His immigration numbers were half of Bush's, and he didn't give amnesty like Reagan.

So a little over 20k over 8 months. Projecting out to october we can expect 30k for the whole fiscal year. Compared to the Obama that's a significant decrease. Under king Nigger they were bringing in over 100k per year.

I'd wish that number was lower still, but it's better than 100,000 shitskins flooding in.

Refugees are almost irrelevant when it comes to overall immigrants in the USA. Trump increased the number of H-2B visas, which is the main vector of immigration to the USA. He's a fag.