Rapefugee revolt in Italy

>archive.fo/xOWVP
One day they'll realize this only helps Salvini, not hurts him.

Attached: 2.png (696x843 173.62 KB, 392.66K)

The deportation just got 10% faster

I bet its a crowd of twelve

What a bunch of fucking liars. Open fire on the chimps already.

not yet, but soon.

Meet the judeo-coon, spewing lies at every word.

Attached: italy_pepe.png (4496x4328, 182.91K)

great to see they are only like 20 people

I thought that they're fleeing Assad.

If these people wanted to work we would be seeing the "far right" calling them "based"..

MEME IT!

Attached: 1358852800251.jpg (610x409, 41.72K)

Totally organic and not fabricated by NGOs, I'm sure of that.

Judeo-coon? That's a rabbi's future son-in-law!

Uh huh.

Attached: 74dcb07d8d3553847a155bd72c127d1b9b21672b.jpg (500x625, 159.89K)

Attached: white people.png (1417x846, 11.94K)

The /programma di pulizia di massa in città/ gets closer and closer by the day.

Attached: salvini_programma.jpg (599x537, 69.91K)

They're free to go back home if they don't like it.

Soros accuses salvini of colluding with russians, salvini blasts him, and then this happens.
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this?

>(((migrant workers)))
When did this rebrand happen? I thought they were refugees?

Not to mention
This "revolt" does not just stink of Soros, it fucking reeks of him. This demonic decrepit toad's network needs to be pulled out by the roots and extinguished completely, an operative at a time.

Yeah, they were refugees. Then they became migrants, now they are working migrants. Give it a month or two, they will transform into "Europeans of darker color".

When (((copious donations))) reached the pockets of the journos. They are still on suicide watch, nonetheless.

Attached: (((Saviano))) on suicide watch.png (1349x935, 278.16K)

KEK, nigger in lower left corner wearing SPQR hat.

It's not like Italy has a very good economy. They are there to lower Italian wages and take food from Italian family mouths.

Geez, they seriously know nothing about Italians if they think pushing them will help.

Attached: Inkedc09075cf6a1299107949518ea7855e939eddfb5350de1a6d016103b099b31c7c_LI.jpg (610x408, 929.68K)

Ah, it's been a while since I last saw the whitest man in Argentina. How is he these days, I wonder.

Excellent point.

is this really their narrative?

Don't make the same mistake as the 1960's. These "peaceful protests" are in fact violent revolutions. Shoot them all in the streets if you have to.

Yep, and French bluepills swallow it without thinking. Although I strongly doubt any French newspapers published the "killed by two of his countrymen" part. Like that nigger who claimed to be sodomized by a policeman's nightstick - his fellow niggers stuck a pipe up his ass and then he went and bitched about it to the police.

lmao, the best angle they could get of the protesters still makes it look like there's only 12 of them.

COINCIDENCE?

If it were a large crowd, they wouldn't need to zoom in. Note on the left is a wall, and the right is a street. They're one row deep. Typical tricks. This is why I say protests don't work. Protests merely provide a material for propaganda, and we don't have the means to produce that propaganda. Only those who ow the media do, and thus protests only work for them. Not the protest itself, but the propaganda birthed by the protest which is used for social manipulation. A million of us could go out and protest right now, but if no one covered it, only a tiny few people are every going to know it happened. Worthless.

Free Luca

Attached: luca.jpg (640x640, 50.75K)

This. Pastanons said even the cops are on his side.

It's just getting started

Attached: Trump - Salvini alliance.jpg (600x800, 87.45K)

This. These people would be even more violent if they had the means to be.

I don't think means are the factors at play here. They merely feign passivity because they're too scared to fight you in anything less than an outnumbered ambush.

so prescient

You're not a real user unless you want this to escalate so we can begin deporting other shitskins >:)

WE DONT NEED NO WATER LET THE MOTHERFUCKER BURN BURN MOTHERFUCKER BURN

Attached: un-simpatico-meme-su-salvini-ed-i-rom.jpg (432x324, 50.63K)

That's a silly way of saying collecting welfare.

send them to france

Attached: work.jpg (590x393 82.33 KB, 59.89K)

20 is far far too many in any European nation

Italy needs to increase military spending
they should direct the money to coast gaurd, border and internal security
instead of wasting money on expensive toys
they should massively increase security services
provides jobs 2

Attached: defense.spending.png (722x541, 148.16K)

Kill them all.

Attached: Cesare Mori.jpg (178x250, 8.89K)

You can tell a lot about a person by their faces. It's clear that this guy is not nearly as violent and impulsive as the ones in OP's image.
Works with dogs and cats, too.

I don't like the French revolution or their hipsters, but being overly vindictive over the time period of eternity is excessively feminine and jewish.

Were talking about niggers here. You got any good idea how hard it is to get up around noon and collect those niggerbux?

You mean "Pacchia"? It's sort of like "gibs", more like "your free, fun, easy time".

Bella miniatura, finocchio.

I knew that, but the article says "pacca"
could be a typo.

This, always watch for this trick. Even if it's your own side.
We don't want our own news sources lying to us.
If it's a small turn-out it's a small turn-out.
It won't shatter our poor fragile minds.

These animals should be in chains and beaten daily, this would the humane treatment.

If they think it's better to say it's 100 nogs than twelve, that's their own blunder. Sympathy for migrants is draining and the public is starting to percieve this active threat.

That's a lot of people organizing. If there's enough people there's no way it will slip through the radar.

See this is a Flowers By Irene trying to scare off SS recruits by suggesting cartoon Nazi solutions to simple lack of deportation problems.

Thx for taking care of the southern nigger route
t. Sweden
PS pls claim your right to Libya before leaving the EU, installing a long lost relative to Gaddafi to reinstate their direct democracy system.

gl hf