>Be woman

Who is willing to martyr themselves?

Attached: i hate.jpg (480x480, 74.95K)

Nice try though, goy.

Leftist bitches get killed all the time traveling to muslim and nigger countries alone, media cover it up.

saw your other post, why is "8ch" no longer spamfiltered on cuckchan?
Does it have something to do with the change of leadership over here? it must…
are the same kikes that control cuckchan now in control of this board?

If the kikes control pol why has the zog sabotage dropped to almost 0 compared to before ?

yeah I know what you mean, it's just very strange
I find the fact that cuckchan is no longer hostile to this place in terms of spamfilter very.. suspicious and (((coincidental))) given the situation

OP here

not a sci-op

I generally fell like 4chan is like being in a yahoo chatroom.

Theres no real people apart from bots

The exact same threads all day every single day.

The entirety of 4chan feels like a psiop these days.

This. Women are below Muds on the oppression scale, therefore it was her fault and she was obviously being racist.

I definitely agree with you. But you do recall any non-roundabout way of mentioning this board was spamfiltered on 4chan, right?
It's weird to me that they removed such filter right after the change in leadership here.
We must see how things develop, as I'm afraid the same bot situation might start happening here. The board is pretty mainstream, afterall.

They would just ignore the story.

This already happened several times when female journalists visited migrant camps or haiti during earthquakes and got pozzed/robbed/beaten.

Sorry didn't see your post before making mine. But this covers it yeah.

EUROPE

I'll gladly sacrifice Pam Geller, Laura Loomer, Lauren Southern, your mother and every other irritating counter jihad kike who pollute these forums

This, there would be a complete media blackout on the topic.

lel

Like that Chick who biked across the ME to prove Muslims aren't savage and ended up getting raped and murdered in like the second city she went to.

We used to have threads on that. That was redpill gold. Does anyone have the stories about that? Even better, archives.

You don't know what progressive victim stack is?
Obviously the woman is wrong because she might be working for the patriarchy and she has some of that woman priviledge that a poor muslim man doesn't.

Muslim is higher victim in that situation.
I suggest you try thinking like your enemy for a change OP, it has some benefits. You can easily destroy them in few seconds

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-02-00-36-32.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

If you've ever spoke with any of those neural net learning bots. The way they parrot on catch phrases and just keep repeating what you say

You literally could replace the entire internet at this point and you wouldn't even notice a decline in intelligence>>11683466

Milo can only get us so far

We need a female gay muslim trannie.

Have you ever passed a Turing test?

Your value to the jews and rank within their ledger of golems is determined by your disruptiveness and capacity for violence. Those who are most disruptive to a civilization go to the head of the line. Muslims are more destructive to white civilization than women, so they rank higher, and thus they will defacto shield the muslim at the expense of the woman.

Anyone but the kikes